Bandworld's top 100 high school marching bands in America

band...@my-deja.com

Dec 28, 2000, 9:23:57 PM12/28/00
The top 100 high school marching bands in America (competition field
show only) for 2000. All criteria were factored to give a score
between 0-100 just like scores from an actual competition. This is
informational only, and not a guarantee of placings in actual
competition. Computer ratings, based on competition dates 9/9/00-
12/9/00:

1. Marian Catholic (Illinois) 96.65
2. Plymouth Canton (Michigan) 96.22
3. James Logan (California)95.70
4. Tarpon Springs (Florida) 94.86
5. Lassiter (Georgia) 94.70
6. Lawrence Central (Indiana) 93.94
7. LD Bell (Texas) 93.88
8. Carmel (Indiana) 93.25
9. Spring (Texas) 92.88
10. Mission Viejo (California)92.87
11. Center Grove (Indiana) 91.58
12. Norwin (Pennsylvania)91.45
13. Centerville (Ohio) 91.37
14. Northmont (Ohio) 91.35
15. Leander (Texas) 91.11
16. Union (Oklahoma) 91.08
17. Etiwanda (California)90.79
18. Kiski Area (Pennsylvania)90.78
19. Winston Churchill (Texas) 90.74
20. Lake Park (Illinois) 90.49
21. Clovis West (California)90.47
22. Homestead (Indiana) 90.28
23. Ronald Reagan (Texas) 90.17
24. Castle (Indiana) 90.16
25. Duncanville (Texas) 90.05
26. Chino (California)90.01
27. Westfield (Westfield) 89.99
28. Berkner (Texas) 89.69
29. Bellbrook (Ohio) 89.68
30. The Colony (Texas) 89.66
31. Broken Arrow (Oklahoma) 89.49
32. Pomona (Colorado) 89.45
33. The Woodlands (Texas) 89.39
34. Northview (Indiana) 89.33
35. Fred Beyer (California)89.22
36. Ooltewah (Tennessee) 89.18
37. Owasso (Oklahoma) 89.15
38. Prospect (Illinois) 89.09
39. Irmo (South Carolina)89.04
40. Northglenn (Colorado) 88.77
41. Haltom (Texas) 88.65
42. Thousand Oaks (California)88.48
43. North Hardin (Kentucky) 88.47
44. Greenwood (Indiana) 88.34
45. King Philip Regional (Massachusetts)88.32
46. Langham Creek (Texas) 88.29
47. Alan Pope (Georgia) 88.26
48. Rancho Bernardo (California)88.18
49. Pocono Mountain (Pennsylvania)88.13
50. Lafayette (Kentucky) 88.02
51. Westlake (Texas) 87.96
52. Buchanan (California)87.86
53. Cypress Creek (Florida) 87.85
54. Mona Shores (Michigan) 87.78
55. Northrop (Indiana) 87.69
56. North Penn (Pennsylvania)87.67
57. Ben Davis (Indiana) 87.59
58. West Genesee (New York) 87.45
59. James F Byrnes (South Carolina)87.38
60. Concord (North Carolina)87.34
61. McGavock (Tennessee) 87.30
62. Walton (Georgia) 87.23
63. Columbus North (Indiana) 87.02
64. Mt. Carmel (California) 86.95
65. Jasper (Indiana) 86.84
tie 65. Jenison (Michigan) 86.84
67. Upland (California) 86.69
68. Westerville North (Ohio) 86.66
69. Richland (Texas) 86.63
70. Norwalk (Connecticut)86.48
71. Walterboro (South Carolina)86.29
72. Centenniel (Oregon) 86.27
73. North Harrison (Indiana) 86.23
74. Seguin (Texas) 86.18
75. Columbia Central (Tennessee) 86.10
76. Franklin Central (Indiana) 86.08
77. Lake Central (Indiana) 85.97
78. Stephen F. Austin(Texas) 85.94
79. Evergreen (Washington) 85.93
80. Lincoln-Way (Illinois) 85.93
81. Avon (Indiana) 85.90
82. Reeths-Puffer (Michigan) 85.85
83. Ft. Mill (South Carolina)85.82
84. R. Nelson Snider (Indiana) 85.76
85. Lexington (South Carolina)85.75
86. Tate (Florida) 85.68
87. Durand Area (Michigan) 85.66
tie 87. Harrison Co. (Kentucky) 85.66
89. Seminole (Florida) 85.60
90. Central Valley (Washington) 85.57
91. Arlington (New York) 85.55
92. Sprayberry (Georgia) 85.49
93. Westminster (Maryland) 85.48
94. Diamond Bar (California) 85.42
95. Grenada (Mississippi)85.38
96. Milford (Michigan) 85.36
97. Skyview (Washington) 85.30
98. Sprague (Oregon) 85.09
99. Bassett (Virginia) 85.07
100. Webster (New York) 85.04
tie. Rancho Buena Vista (Califoria)85.04

computers don't lie.
The top 3 states are:
1. Texas (16 bands)
tie 1. Indiana (16 bands)
3. California (14 bands)

positions 102-200, although not listed, were very close, with the 200th
place computer rating at 82.06. Texas had the most bands in the 2nd
hundred, with 20 bands in positions 102-200 (Marcus High School from
Texas was in position 102 with a rating of 85.03, just missing the top
100).

Over 6,000 bands who competed in field show competitions in the fall of
2000 were rated, with the overall average rating being a 63.26. The
lowest rating, a 22.50, was achieved by a band from west of the
Mississippi.

Look for the 2001 list of the nation's top 100 high school marching
bands next December.

Bandworld Publications

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Chrisr077

Dec 28, 2000, 9:51:24 PM12/28/00
ummmm yeah....except for the fact that you forgot bands in tob...they may not
be the best but there are definately at least 5 in the top 100...geez...you
shouldve said the top 100 that competed in a boa show....you should recognize
everyone, not just those in boa..... my 2 cents are on the table...Chris,
Highland Marching Band and Indoor Percussion Ensemble

Af1355

Dec 28, 2000, 9:59:43 PM12/28/00
is the whole list available with all the bands listed??

r.n...@worldnet.att.net

Dec 28, 2000, 10:04:59 PM12/28/00
Well, they did give us a bone with Pocono Mountain and
Westminster....but I see what you're saying.

Vicki

WildT351

Dec 28, 2000, 10:33:15 PM12/28/00
i defintly think they should chose from all bands, not just boa. some schools
(like mine) are good and just compeat localy. We compeat against boa bands,
and often beat them...but were not listed because we're not boa. That's not a
very fair list.

Vinnie

Dec 28, 2000, 10:39:11 PM12/28/00
I never reply to things like this because they're topics that sit
themselves on dynamite...however, I do agree that TOB bands should have
been included, else change the titles of the post. Of all the bands in
TOB, there must be a handful that deserved that...just my half a cent of
info...not worth much :)

amade...@my-deja.com

Dec 28, 2000, 10:48:19 PM12/28/00
In article <92gsjo$dm8$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
band...@my-deja.com wrote:

Ok, before people start freaking out, I have one comment:
BCS.
Miami beats Florida St, but Florida State gets to play in the
championship game, decided by computers.

I know some of the people involved in this "study".
My advice, skip to a more relevant post.
You're right, areas of the east (Pennsylvania) and south (especially
Florida) are probably underrepresented. That's why we don't decide
things with computers. Too controversial.
Amadeus

amade...@my-deja.com

Dec 28, 2000, 11:10:27 PM12/28/00
In article <92h1i1$hfo$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
amade...@my-deja.com wrote:
ps.. as I understand the methodology (which only a mathmetician could
love), it seems to me this favors large bands over small bands
(although I doubt the programmers were consciously aware of it).
hint- how many bands with fewer than 100 members are on this list? 5
or 6 tops, I would guess.

MD20J

Dec 29, 2000, 2:28:37 AM12/29/00
Honestly...

the whole thing sounds like "Quick! Go out and buy a BandWorld!"

How in the WORLD are you supposed to rank all those bands? And WHY? And
bands... why do you want to know? You think that what a band does in OK is
going to affect what you're doing over in AL? Come on... seems to be more
trouble than its worth. Let's focus on something meaningful:

Should they introduce new colors in peep candies? The pink ones kinda freak me
out. I like yellow. Can BandWorld rank the favorite peep colors? Thanks!

Hasta,

John

crunch...@my-deja.com

Dec 29, 2000, 9:40:14 AM12/29/00
I would like to see a blue peep. But not in the bunnies. In the other
little weirdish looking things. Or maybe green. ^.^

- Colin
Irmo Percussion
AIM drumhabit
http://hammer.prohosting.com/~irmozero

> Should they introduce new colors in peep candies? The pink ones
kinda freak me
> out. I like yellow. Can BandWorld rank the favorite peep colors?
Thanks!

> Hasta,
>
> John

REBLBRAD

Dec 29, 2000, 10:09:20 AM12/29/00
>.you should recognize
>everyone, not just those in boa.....

---well, there were a few that i noticed in that list that werent in BOA...for
instance, walterboro HS from my state competed in neither BOA nor TOB, and they
were "ranked"....so their rankings must be using some other sort of criteria
but i agree that this list cant be exhaustive or unfaultingly accurate...
computers may not lie, but sometimes they do create some stupid scenarios and
mistakes (i.e., VT not in a BCS Bowl)
just my thoughts
--

BRADY

SirRedsand

Dec 29, 2000, 10:23:00 AM12/29/00
Hey, have you ever fallen in the mud, then kicked in the head with an iron
boot. Of course not, what a stupid question.

Some bands aren't on there because all bands out there aren't know to most.
It's just a listing of the bands that are sometimes heard or seen of. I'm
surprised some of you aren't complaning yet about your placement

Westerville North
First Trumpets Rule
C.O. 03
The hot girl at BOA Atlanta that we
walked back with had "Handlebars"
Wud up. . . Dog!
Excuse me but I find that calendar offensive!
Can I get a fix that
Nascar Racin Wooooey!
Fly a kite

RJQMAN

Dec 29, 2000, 10:35:22 AM12/29/00

I think the list is interesting and grounds for discussion, but I am curious as
to what criteria were used. How were weightings given? Are these based on BOA
scores? If so, is time of the season taken into account? Are they based on
scores within state competitions? If so, how were the different adjudication
criteria rated from state to state and competition to competition? Based on
the high placement of the strongly visual bands, such as Tarpon Springs and
Plymouth Canton EP, and somewhat lower placement of bands with extraordinary
musical presentations, such as Spring, The Colony, WChurchhill, and Columbus
North, it would seem as though the programers were taking BOA criteria and then
just plugging in other bands that had scored will in states with organized
state-wide competitions.

True, computers do not lie, but the results are at the mercy of the programmer.
I am sure I could write a program that would spit out a different order of
finish.

Always interesting to see, though. Thanks for the post.

Mrs. Walton said time for suppuh

Dec 29, 2000, 10:47:50 AM12/29/00
In article <20001228215943...@ng-fy1.aol.com>,

af1...@aol.com (Af1355) wrote:
> is the whole list available with all the bands listed??

--

"Of all cursed places under the sun, where the hungriest soul can
hardly pick up a few grains of knowledge, a girls boarding-school is

--Olive Schreiner

suspe...@my-deja.com

Dec 29, 2000, 11:14:40 AM12/29/00
I think that it just took the band's scores from the beginning of the
season to the end of the season, added them up, and averaged them. Bad
formula.

Anthony Miranda

WildT351

Dec 29, 2000, 12:22:01 PM12/29/00
>I would like to see a blue peep. But not in the bunnies. In the other
>little weirdish looking things. Or maybe green. ^.^

Don't they have purple peeps now too? i don't know, all these crazy colors!
Why can't we just have the plain yellow little marshmellow puffs! Is that too
much to ask for?!?!?!

Bill Young

Dec 29, 2000, 1:08:41 PM12/29/00

REBLBRAD wrote:

but sometimes they do create some stupid scenarios and
mistakes (i.e., VT not in a BCS Bowl)

Yeah, but if Tech wasn't playing in the Gator Bowl, no one would have the joy of watching Clemson get their asses handed to them.

bill young III
go cocks
beat the buckeyes

SaxMan720

Dec 29, 2000, 3:04:38 PM12/29/00
Marjory Stoneman Douglas just lost to Cypress Creek who is at 50-something, but
we aren't on the list, who cares!!!! I am not going to quit b/c of some stupid
poll. Its what people enjoy that count not what this thing says. And By the way
go FSU Noles! haha
~~Brian

REBLBRAD

Dec 29, 2000, 3:36:56 PM12/29/00
>Yeah, but if Tech wasn't playing in the Gator Bowl, no one would have the joy
>of
>watching Clemson get their asses handed to them.

---somehow i knew i could get that kind of response out of somebody! :-)
GO COCKS!
--
BRADY

Dr. Trumpet

Dec 29, 2000, 4:35:24 PM12/29/00
In article <20001229150438...@ng-ch1.aol.com>, saxm...@aol.com
(SaxMan720) wrote:

So where is the complete list located?

jon...@my-deja.com

Dec 29, 2000, 6:50:34 PM12/29/00
band...@my-deja.com wrote:
> The top 100 high school marching bands in America (competition field
> show only) for 2000. All criteria were factored to give a score
> between 0-100 just like scores from an actual competition. This is
> informational only, and not a guarantee of placings in actual
> competition. Computer ratings, based on competition dates 9/9/00-
> 12/9/00:

<snip of a meaningless list with no criteria referenced so who would
believe it's worth the CRT it's projected on anyway>

Jon Runde's list of the top bands and other things he enjoyed very much
about the Y2K marching band season:

1) The $*%$^%%^( Old Bridge Marching Knights!!!!!!!!!! Take the
field!!!!
2) Watcching BOA on the WebCam simulcast. Really classy of them to do
that, and others should really follow suit.
3) Mechanicburg's ACC's performance
4) Jefferson Twp. in late October on a Sunday afternoon. The absolute
PERFECT setting for a marching band show.
5) Plymouth-Canton's guard trying to spell....whatever it is they were
trying to spell.
6) Adagio for Strings. And all the OB kids know.
7) Heather Rose crying after the Chapter X performance.
8) The Chapter X performance.
9) "What do we want?" "BEEF!" "What do we want?" "BEEF!" "What don't we
want?" "MACARONI!"
10) Middle Twp. being the f___ing classiest host band I've ever seen.
11) Middle Twp and South Carroll in a duel to the death at that very
same show.
12) King Phillip and Norwalk proving that East Coast bands can compete
at BOA.
13) GO GO UPPER WINDOWS!!!
14) "There's no time!"
15) Freezing my buns off in South Brunswick to be able to see Ridgewood
vs. Scotch Plains
16) Getting rained on in Piscataway to see Pennsauken vs. Arlington.
17) "If you can't handle this, maybe I should give you THEIR work!"
Said by an unnamed guard instructor as we marched past. Some people,
I'll tell you....
18) my amazing collection of Sobe caps
19) working with the clarinets- "no! no more body movement! we-are-not-
ballet-dancers!" "but you're gonna love this! it'll work great
here!" "No! no more!" later, the judge's tape: "old bridge, great use
of variety of movement here...." Mike Rose, I'm gonna miss you.
20) Webster (before anyone says "What about...")

peace

jhr

Af1355

Dec 29, 2000, 7:25:58 PM12/29/00
do you have the whole list saxman??

and sorry to dissapoint you but Michigan would crush FSU.

John Matras

Dec 29, 2000, 8:36:47 PM12/29/00
Ah, little Johnny plays with math! Careful, you can put an eye out with
that!!! Seriously, there was obviously a lot of work put into this list,
which was, I'm presuming, based on comparing scores of bands that
competed against bands that competed against bands. But as your math
teachers have always told you: Show your work, or you won't even get
partial credit.
John Matras

Nikk Pilato

Dec 29, 2000, 10:33:30 PM12/29/00
Af1355, a nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat:

> do you have the whole list saxman??

> and sorry to dissapoint you but Michigan would crush FSU.

What is it with Michigan egos? I remember hearing the same exact thing
over and over (and over) again back in the Fall of 1991 when FSU traveled
to Ann Arbor to play the Wolverweenies. All the press kept saying how
badly Michigan was going to beat FSU, how Michigan was the established
powerhouse while FSU was an upstart. Everyone was hyping up Desmond
Howard for the Heisman, handing it to him before the season was even a
month old.

On the second play of the game, Terrell Buckley intercepted a pass meant
for Howard and took it 50 yards for a touchdown. Michigan got spanked 51
to 31, the most points ever scored against UM at Ann Arbor.

Are we talking about the same Michigan taht is 8-3? The one that lost to
UCLA? The one that lost to Purdue and Northwestern? Please....if FSU
played Michigan, the score would easily be 144 to nothing. At least. ;-)

(And that would be with the second string, of course)
++
np
www.nikknakks.net

"This is the way the world ends
This is the way the world ends
This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper"

-T.S. Eliot

Af1355

Dec 30, 2000, 12:54:17 PM12/30/00
i will give you this, FSU is gonna win the nat'l title game. They're gonna
crush oklahoma. but michigan would put up a great fight against FSU-thata would
be a great game to watch if it did happen.

Catherine Low

Dec 30, 2000, 1:00:40 PM12/30/00
Amen to this post. I feel that you are completely correct. Just because a
band doesn't compete for a state title, doesn't mean that they aren't capable
of taking it. There are many many fabulous bands out there that compete
locally, and that should be included, they are still "High School Marching
Bands in America" these schools need to be recoginized as well.

-Catherine Low
Wyoming, MI
Godwin Heights High School

Catherine Low

Dec 30, 2000, 1:02:30 PM12/30/00
Orange would make a great peep color too.....

Catherine Low

Dec 30, 2000, 1:04:02 PM12/30/00
GO MICHIGAN!

-Catherine

Af1355

Dec 30, 2000, 1:09:12 PM12/30/00
Thank you Catherine!

Nikk Pilato

Dec 30, 2000, 3:41:01 PM12/30/00
Af1355, a nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat:
> i will give you this, FSU is gonna win the nat'l title game. They're gonna
> crush oklahoma. but michigan would put up a great fight against FSU-thata would
> be a great game to watch if it did happen.

FSU vs any of the heavyweights in any conference (except maybe CUSA and
the WAC) would be a good game. And frankly, i don't see Michigan doing
all that well against FSU. Granted, Drew Henson is a monster QB and all,
but your defense is not nearly as good as the 97 one, so I think Weinke
would have picked them apart.

kie...@my-deja.com

Dec 31, 2000, 10:58:14 AM12/31/00
In article <3A4D3C9D...@epix.net>,

John Matras <jma...@epix.net> wrote:
> Ah, little Johnny plays with math! Careful, you can put an eye out
with
> that!!! Seriously, there was obviously a lot of work put into this
list,
> which was, I'm presuming, based on comparing scores of bands that
> competed against bands that competed against bands. But as your math
> teachers have always told you: Show your work, or you won't even get
> partial credit.
> John Matras

Very well said. Unless you post your "computer ranking" algorithm,
your list is seemingly random to me.

John Matras

Dec 31, 2000, 4:09:05 PM12/31/00

But I really would like to see the algorithm, and trust me, I think it's
great that kids are messing around with numbers like this. But of
course, mathematical methods include more than just the number
crunching. Statistics don't mean anything unless they mean something!
:-)

Note that this sort of discussion goes on all the time in other
competitive activities in the off-season. In baseball they used to call
it the hot stove league, when there was still a hot stove in the general
store, when there used to be a general store...). Tell us your
methodology so we can all have fun jumping on yo...uh, proposing
enhancements to your system!

Happy New Year, everyone!
John Matras

Catherine Low

Dec 31, 2000, 4:53:04 PM12/31/00
You're very welcome. Anytime!

emm...@my-deja.com

Jan 2, 2001, 10:09:08 PM1/2/01
I am from East Lincoln Marching band in North Carolina... and I wanted
to say how inacurrate this list is... We went to the Fiesta Bowl and
beat Fred C. Beyer in Prelims... we were also close to Homestead in
Finals. We we close to Concord at a regional and Irmo at a local
competition. And according to people we work with we would have walked
all over Fort Mill and beaten Mission Viejo! So any other bands should
not feel bad if they are in the same situation. It's all a matter of
opinion from this dude.

Jeffrey Alan

Jan 3, 2001, 7:09:59 AM1/3/01
From the official Fiesta Bowl Contest page
(http://www.marching.com/events/fiestabowl.html)

FIELD FINALS - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
OPEN CLASS
93.10 Homestead, IN - GRAND MASTER CHAMPION
90.88 Fred C. Beyer, CA
90.00 Rubidoux, CA
88.65 East Lincoln, NC
88.50 Union City, TN

Congratulations to all the bands which competed!

BariMeNow

Jan 3, 2001, 1:21:37 PM1/3/01
I agree that the list is not really accurate but be careful about your other
claims...if Beyer beat your band by 4 points...then it's highly unlikely that
you'd beat Mission Viejo (who beatBeyer by 4 points at WBA finals)...true that
on any given day results could be different but making extravagant claims is as
bad as putting too much stock in a list like this anyway.

Disclaimer: These views are not the official views of any band, drum corps or
anyone other than the writer. Any similarity to persons living, dead or undead
is purely coincidental.

iri...@my-deja.com

Jan 3, 2001, 2:15:18 PM1/3/01

> FIELD FINALS - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
> OPEN CLASS
> 93.10 Homestead, IN - GRAND MASTER CHAMPION
> 90.88 Fred C. Beyer, CA
> 90.00 Rubidoux, CA
> 88.65 East Lincoln, NC
> 88.50 Union City, TN

Congratulations, Homestead! Nice to see one Hoosier group got it done,
since the Irish couldn't.

cku...@my-deja.com

Jan 3, 2001, 2:25:38 PM1/3/01

All Emmalyn is trying to say is that how the contests were "weighted" is
the matter here at hand....these numbers are pointless...there are
several cases where bands are lower on the list than bands that they had
beaten during the year...i.e. east lincoln did beat beyer at
prelims...(not finals) concord beat ooltewah at nashville and i am sure
there are others. Will everyone take a look back and realize that
numbers mean nothing. first second....its all a load of crap. perform
for yourselves and do it for the feeling of seeing the crowd jump to
their collective feet and cheer so loudly you can't hear the PA
announcer. And as a designer and arranger hearing and seeing a perfect
vision of your ideas performed to the maximum. THATS WHAT MARCHING BAND
IS ALL ABOUT...

Chris Kupsco
Percussion Caption Head
East Lincoln HS
Denver, NC

Snare311

Jan 3, 2001, 10:00:32 PM1/3/01
I go to Tampa for 5 days and I come back to this crap.

"Boohoo, my band wasn't picked for the list that some stupid magazine
made. Boohoo."

Cry me a river.

Clemson also cheated when they beat USC, you didn't see me cry about it.

~FUGI

Snare311

Jan 3, 2001, 10:14:32 PM1/3/01

*snore*

~FUGI

Chris Kupsco

Jan 4, 2001, 2:26:37 AM1/4/01
Will everyone take a look back and realize that numbers mean nothing.
first, second....its all a load of crap.

perform for yourselves and do it for the feeling of seeing the crowd jump to
its feet and cheer so loudly you can't hear the PA
announcer. Myself as a designer and arranger hearing and seeing a perfect
vision of your ideas performed can bring tears to my eyes. THATS WHAT
MARCHING BAND
IS ALL ABOUT...play on everyone....

--

Chris Kupsco
Percussion Caption Head

www.elhsband.org

cku...@my-deja.com

Jan 4, 2001, 10:25:47 PM1/4/01
Lists like this are just here to start stupid arguments about who is
overrated and who gets left off....numbers are stupid.....band is not
about trophies, it is about the thrill of performance and the camraderie
among performers...it makes memories that you will never forget. so
everyone lets stop validating this crap and stop posting to this thread.
There are some kids from my band that have posted to this thread about
how we were left off....they had their hearts in the right place because
to them...east lincoln is the best...everyone should feel that way about
their band. and if you don't why don't you??!?!?! So if someone feels
their band has been left off...say yeah you're right....every band that
plays a note should be on the list..

Take pride in what you have, because one day you won't have it anymore.

Chris Kupsco
Percussion Caption Head
East Lincoln HS
Denver, NC

Stacymgp

Jan 6, 2001, 10:20:36 PM1/6/01
I can't help but also notice something. Is there something about the size? I'm
from Texas, and the bands I saw seemed to be the 5A- biggest competing schools
in our division, on the list. I'm not aware of some, but most were 5A. I think
it's nearly impossible to sum it up on such a list. With band, you only have
one performance. Sometimes you have good days, or bad days, or whatever. Plus,
I don't know how big the other bands do general effect, but I know most of
those do quite a bit. Our g.e.- formations, guard work, and horn movement. My
director does not like the big back drops or tarps, synthesizers, etc. Was that
taken into account? I just think it would be impossible to make such a list
unless you had a world wide contest where every high school band competed,
which would be really neat, but really long! Just my thoughts :)

nerdypengu...@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2018, 3:47:14 PM7/7/18
A lot of this is wrong lol. Blue Springs Golden Regimant was in the top 100

elsa.ha...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2019, 9:41:48 PM7/29/19
William Mason has consistently beat Centerville I believe...