Mou Ippon manga

Bobbie Sellers

Feb 28, 2021, 12:00:29 AM2/28/21
Hi Readers and typers,

Mou Ippon! manga is now online

Author: MURAOKA Yuu

Genres:Comedy Drama Martial Arts Shounen School Life Sports
Slice of Life

No summary, no notes, seems to be about girls judo.
publication Vol: 9+; Ch: 78+ Weekly Shounen Champion 2018 - ?
Title refers to"one more Ippon" a favorite phase of a fictional
judo trainer who trained his grand-daughter in the Judo skill.

Some source tells that two girls have practiced Judo for a long time
and now in High School are attempting to win one for their alma mater.

Starts with final middle school bout.
This is not about shining stars like Yawara but about better than
average school kids in Judo club. The apparent lead wants to win
by Ippon.
So 2nd chapter up and these girls really love Judo.
Now up to chapter 11 with some great action art at the Judo meet.
Normally I would say I would buy this if published in North America but
my ppartment is full of books already and I am 83 so
i may not last until it comes out in paper.
Muraoka Yuu does good work.

bliss

--
bliss dash SF 4 ever at dslextreme dot com