Re: any manga sites to recommend?

Bobbie Sellers

Dec 4, 2021, 11:44:16 PM12/4/21
On 12/4/21 20:15, dsh wrote:
> ayo everyone
>
> so are there any sites where you can read mangas,
> should also have english translation too, im planning
> to read some for awhile, and i also dont want to
> torrent either *tears*
>
> - dshx

Search on MangaFox. Or if you know the name of a manga enter it
into a search engine and see what comes up. There are a lot of sites
usually with the word "manga"in the title.
I entered the words "manga sites" and one of many came up.
<https://www.guru99.com/best-manga-sites-read-online.html>

But I read the article and it is leaving out a lot of
sites where I used to read. I can no longer sit up at the computer
for hours reading manga, so I have not posted to the Usenet newsgroup
rec,arts.manga in months.

What sort of connection do you have to the Internet, DSL, Cable
or POTS modem.

bliss - brought to you by the power and ease of PCLinuxOS
and a minor case of hypergraphia

--
bliss dash SF 4 ever at dslextreme dot com