Ichinose-ke no Taizai

Bobbie Sellers

Jun 6, 2023, 5:28:59 PM6/6/23
Ichinose-ke no Taizai
Author: Taizan5
Genres: Drama Shounen

Tsubasa Ichinose is a middle schooler who loses his memory
in an accident. He is able to safely reunite with his family,
but is soon faced with a new shocking reality... What is going
on with this family?! From the creator of Takopi’s Original Sin
comes a new kind of dramatic story!

This is a very interesting story as first Tsubasa learns
that he has been a bully then finds that his older sister
may be having sex for money. The rest of the family is likely no better.
Online at fanfox.net/manga/ichinose_ke_no_taizai
I doubt I will have the time to follow this closely but it
seems very interesting.

bliss-the reader
--
bliss dash SF 4 ever at dslextreme dot com