Hyougemono Manga online completed

Bobbie Sellers

Feb 17, 2024, 12:42:23 PMFeb 17
Hi readers,
Hyougemono manga is complete in English. Wonderful gift
to the English-reading/speaking manga fandom. Final pages very
powerful but you need to start at the beginning...
When Oda Nobunaga is beginning to unify Japan, and some
of the people serving him are still friends. The hero, Sasuki
Furata, is a clever messenger. But Ieyasu Tokugawa will never
appreciate his sense of humor or dedication to the Way of Tea.
<http://fanfox.net/manga/hyougemono/>

Now I have a problem with what next to read. I have a number
of uncompleted manga I follow, but nothing on the level of Hyougemono.

bliss