Sanju Mariko manga

1 view

Bobbie Sellers

Mar 17, 2021, 12:47:51 AM3/17/21

Sanju Mariko manga

Author: OZAWA Yuki

Genres: Drama Romance Slice of Life Josei

The manga centers on veteran novelist Mariko Kōda, who lives with the
families of both her son and her grandson in one house. Feeling like she
no longer has any place in her home, she decides to leave the house and
strike out on her own, beginning with living in a manga cafe in the
city.

This is one of the manga I am currently examining and finding
quite readable with moderately good art. I doubt there are assistants
doing backgrounds or toner. I like a story about a nervy kid and this
80 year old lady mangaka covers that base very well.

Highly recommended by
bliss

--
bliss dash SF 4 ever at dslextreme dot com