I7: The Missing Extensions

vaporware

Jan 7, 2010, 10:59:33 PM1/7/10
Hi everybody,

We're still working on fixing the extension submission process and
getting the site updated. For now, I've set up a temporary location
for the extensions that were submitted last year:

http://hansprestige.com/inform/extns2009/

This includes:

Adventure Book by Edward Griffiths (Version 1/091203)
Automap by Mark Tilford (Version 2)
Basic Help by David Cornelson (Version 1)
Command Prompt on Cue by Ron Newcomb
Computers by Emily Short
Conversation Framework by Eric Eve (Version 7)
Conversation Nodes by Eric Eve (Version 4)
Custom Library Messages by David Fisher (Version 29/090225)
Dynamic Objects by Jesse McGrew (Version 4/091020)
Facing by Emily Short (Version 8)
Fixed Point Maths by Michael Callaghan (Version 3)
German by Banbury & Christian Bluemke (Version 1/090621)
Glulx Drawing Commands by Erik Temple (Version 1/090629)
Hyperlink Interface by Leonardo Boselli (Version 1)
Italian by Massimo Stella (Version 1)
Mentioned In Room Description by Ron Newcomb
Object Response Tests by Juhana Leinonen (Version 3)
Questions by Michael Callaghan (Version 3)
Regional Travel by Juhana Leinonen
Reversed Persuasion Correction by Juhana Leinonen (Version 1)
Spanish by Sebastian Arg (Version 1/090618)
Supplemental Actions by Al Golden (Version 22)
Undo Output Control by Erik Temple (Version 1/090626)

vw

Al

Jan 7, 2010, 11:51:11 PM1/7/10
On Jan 7, 8:59 pm, vaporware <jmcg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> We're still working on fixing the extension submission process and
> getting the site updated. For now, I've set up a temporary location
> for the extensions that were submitted last year:
>
> http://hansprestige.com/inform/extns2009/

I've recently updated two of my extensions before the site's creation.
Should I mail them to you?

vaporware

Jan 8, 2010, 12:10:44 AM1/8/10

I won't be updating this temporary site, so please hang onto your
updates until the main site is caught up. There will be another
announcement at that time.

vw

Al

Jan 8, 2010, 8:03:04 AM1/8/10
On Jan 7, 10:10 pm, vaporware <jmcg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I won't be updating this temporary site, so please hang onto your
> updates until the main site is caught up. There will be another
> announcement at that time.

OK

I.B.

Jan 8, 2010, 11:24:35 AM1/8/10
Are there any descriptions for these extensions?

Thank you!

I.B.