[SPAG] Call for Submissions for Issue #57

Jimmy Maher

Jan 2, 2010, 9:54:53 AM1/2/10
Hi, folks...

So, among my New Years Resolutions this year is a resolution to try
like hell to return SPAG to a regular quarterly publication schedule.
You can help me with that by sending some content that is so great I
just can't bear to delay in publishing it. (Perhaps some longtime
readers even have resolutions of their own to help out a bit more.
Well, an editor can dream...)

Reviews of any of the following would be hugely appreciated:

Awakening
Love is as Powerful as Death, Jealousy is as Cruel as the Grave
The Lighthouse
Shadow in the Cathedral
Backup
Walker and Silhouette
Ghost Town

Also welcome are reviews of any other IF, old or new, as well as more
in-depth SPAG Specifics Analyses and feature articles on any aspect of
IF experience, craft, history, or theory. The deadline for content
will be February 15, with the issue following shortly.

Thanks in advance!
Jimmy

Jimmy Maher

Jan 2, 2010, 9:57:21 AM1/2/10
...and you can send those submissions straight to me at
ma...@filfre.net in any reasonably portable format you desire, or
visit the SPAG website at http://www.sparkynet.com/spag and use the
handy form.