Textfyre - Undesigner

1 view

ChicagoDave

May 15, 2007, 4:54:32 PM5/15/07
I'm looking for people that might be interested in a bit of work that
will eventually become very important for future games.

I'd like to hand people our design template and ask them to go through
existing select games and complete the template. This would be very
tedious work. You'd have to methodically play games, cut and paste
text to the design template, and develop either hand-drawn or
graphical drawings of mapped areas.

The selected games would be games we've received permission to re-
implement in our system.

If you're interested in this work, please let me know.

Thanks,

David C.