Spring Thing deadline extension

1 view

Greg Boettcher

Mar 8, 2010, 10:02:16 AM3/8/10
The deadline for authors to submit their games has been extended from
March 31 to April 8.

This mainly affects the authors who have already sent me their intents
to enter. I've sent email messages to those authors.

But it may also be of interest to players, so this is a heads-up: the
Spring Thing games will be coming out 8 days later than usual this
year.

For more information, visit the site:
http://www.springthing.net/

Or contact me at:
greg at springthing dot x, where x = net

--
http://www.springthing.net/misc/asdf/zxcv.htm

DB

Mar 9, 2010, 10:04:18 AM3/9/10
About how many entries are expected this year?