Meta-Comp needs your input...

Conrad

May 8, 2009, 11:56:30 AM5/8/09

Guys, the early registration period is open for Meta-Comp. I need to
know who's going to register, and who's contemplating registering.

What's at issue is that I'm leaving the country in about a month, and
I'll be pretty busy. It's not something I foresaw back when I
announced Meta-Comp.

Further, I've gotten very little in donations and expressions of
interest. So I'm contemplating canceling the thing, returning all
donations, and calling it off. I'd be willing to host this if there's
interest, but if it's not going to benefit anyone I don't want to
invest my time.

So, please, tell me what your personal level of interest is.

Conrad.

S. John Ross

May 8, 2009, 1:51:29 PM5/8/09

> So, please, tell me what your personal level of interest is.

I'm interested in playing any games that result :)

Conrad

May 15, 2009, 9:07:48 PM5/15/09
Meta-Comp is cancelled for lack of participation.

Those who donated, thank you: your donations will be returned to you
by the end of this weekend.

Conrad.

S. John Ross

May 16, 2009, 1:15:08 AM5/16/09
On May 15, 6:07 pm, Conrad <conradc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Meta-Comp is cancelled for lack of participation.

:(

Jerome West

May 17, 2009, 9:58:38 AM5/17/09

The rules for my comp stated that any attempt at cancellation of the
comp would result in an immediate win for my entry. Result!

Conrad

May 17, 2009, 12:28:22 PM5/17/09

If only you had submitted the entry..