IF Comp '09 authors group... (RuleFive)

Conrad

May 25, 2009, 3:35:27 PM5/25/09

I've noticed a few people posting here looking for the IF Comp '09
website already, and I imagine it's about time for people to start
looking for other eyes on their games.

Last year, there were two online groups centered around the IF Comp:
Jim's game-writing group, which from what I can see helped people turn
out some pretty good games, and the author's group, RuleFive, that
enabled contestants to talk about the Comp while the Comp was in-
progress.

I thought it'd make sense for RuleFive to convene a bit early this
year, to allow authors to check out one another's games. I'll run it
as a semi-open forum, until the Comp starts, so that anyone can beta-
test.

If you have a game you intend to run in this year's Comp, email me and
I'll make you a member.

For the RuleFive '09 forum, go here:

http://tinyurl.com/rule509

Conrad.

ps - RuleFive isn't affiliated with IF Comp, but operates with Stephen
Granade's blessing.