Announce: CellarDoor 1.1.1 for PalmOS Released

jeremydb

May 22, 2008, 7:14:19 PM5/22/08
For real this time, the last release before my so-called summer
vacation on the beer-soaked shores of the Spree. CellarDoor 1.1.1 is
merely a bug-fix release, taking care of a few late-breakers and
dealing with potential data loss when re-opening saved notes. The
documentation has gotten an update and some images, too.

For more information: http://cellardoor.sourceforge.net

Changelog follows - enjoy!
Jeremy

CellarDoor 1.1.1 (23 May 2008):
- Fixed completely broken Notes from 1.1.0. Sorry about that.

- A couple of late-breaking bugs were slipstreamed into 1.1.0 in the
first hour after it went live, dealing mostly with odd behavior during
autosave/autoload of a few specific games. These fixes are
incorporated in 1.1.1.

- Listed bug fix for 1.1.0 about landscape/portrait flipping is
retracted. It's not fixed, and I don't know how to fix it. Yet.

- Updated docs.