Check out my Text Adventures

logican...@gmail.com

May 15, 2017, 10:40:07 AM5/15/17
Hi I'm a programmer working on some retro styled text adventures, I made on in 2 weeks in C/C++ for school and everyone that played had so much fun that I decided to post it on gamejolt, then I deciced to make a sequel in C#, their string functions are amazing, but I decided to first remake the game that started it all in C#, that would make it much easier to make the 2nd one.
It's a fantasy RPG quest for vengeance against a terrible dragon. Takes about 20 min to beat, the new version will be much longer and incorporate many new features. These games are a stepping stone for me I plan on making some interactive comic series in the future.
Here is the 1st game for those interested:
http://gamejolt.com/games/epic-prose/225154
https://www.facebook.com/epicProse/
https://www.indiexpo.net/en/games/epic-prose
https://www.igdb.com/games/epic-prose
http://www.indiedb.com/games/epic-prose

logican...@gmail.com

May 15, 2017, 2:22:48 PM5/15/17
Epic Prose SE is in the works, it is a completely redone version, it has everything from the original and more! New features: ASCII art, menus, more sophisticated input, more monsters, mini bosses, new locations, saving and loading, dungeons!
It is not complete yet but there is a playable demo available for any interested, the game should be finished soon, stay tuned for updates!
https://gamejolt.com/games/epic_prose_SE/255989

chose...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2019, 10:38:36 AM2/27/19
I am writing short eNovel, I need help in creating pix

DarseZ Szabo

Nov 11, 2020, 11:23:42 AM11/11/20
On 2019-02-27 10:38 a.m., chose...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am writing short eNovel, I need help in creating pix

Did you finish your eNovel?

DarseZ Szabo

Nov 24, 2020, 11:08:13 AM11/24/20
t.ab0