In the last month a few tasks have been completed or have had
- the fulfillment process worked out.
- identified an I7 programmer.
- identified an interactive designer for the UI.
- the comic book for game one is 50% inked.
- nearly come to terms with an angel investor/partner. (should be
done in a week or two)
- have a nearly completed Glulx VM
- met with DePaul students on the business plan
- met with Mike Gentry on game one design and game two outline
It's a short update, but that's all there is for now.
I'm still looking for another serious world/game designer and another
talented IF writer. I will need to begin organizing a second series of
games come fall, so if you're interested, please e-mail me.