Textfyre - The Time Nears

1 view

ChicagoDave

Jan 9, 2008, 8:54:51 PM1/9/08
Hello everyone,

We're pushing though the final phases before launch and having worked
on this for nearly two years, it's exciting to see it all come
together. One of the aspects of launching Textfyre is executing the
marketing and sales plans. In order to do this at a high level, we're
seeking what is known as "Angel Investors" to get us through this
period of time.

Anyone interested in investing in Textfyre should contact me directly
by replying to this post. I can present you with more details at that
time.

Please consider this a very serious offer to be a part of our success.

Regards,

David Cornelson, President
Textfyre, Inc.