[ANNOUNCE] Games and Transcripts Sought!

1 view

Emily Short

Apr 18, 2001, 12:26:03 AM4/18/01

WANTED: IF GAME OR TRANSCRIPT

The following came, quite unexpectedly, by telegram:

HERE IS WALKTHROUGH YOU REQUESTED STOP YOU WILL SEE WHAT TO DO STOP THINK
STOP X UPHOLSTER SEAT ZRBLM TAKE ALL N LISTEN FOLKS DRAW SWORD WAVE FAN
DANCE ABOUT PAINT FENCE TAKE NEXT TURN SMOOTH DUCK DOWN ANESTHETI I EAT IT
UNLOCK DOOR SWITCH PLOVER EGG STAND ON EAST SWING KNIFE LION PRAY GET
MOUSE Z NW WAKE FISH SWIM DRINK DRINK READ LOOK UP DRESS BOOK SHIP PACKAGE
PRESENT BOWL DROP TOY SLEEP PLAY STRING PICK POLISH APPLE EYE MIRROR POSE
UNDO TRIM CORSET PUT GREY ON BLUE STAKE LIGHT FIRE HELP MAN STATION STOP
WATCH XYZZY

Curiosity understandably piqued, I'm looking for the game to which this
corresponds. Either the game itself or a complete transcript will do. If
you have something that you think fits, send it to me at
ems...@mindspring.com by May 21, 2001.

Whatever I receive will of course be made available to the general public
(with my annotations as to its probable authenticity), and to the person
who sends me the most convincing submission of each type, a small further
token of my appreciation.

Text of this notice available at
http://emshort.home.mindspring.com/walkthrough.htm

--
http://emshort.home.mindspring.com/index.htm

Martin Julian DeMello

Apr 18, 2001, 1:47:38 PM4/18/01
Emily Short <ems...@mindspring.com> wrote:

> Whatever I receive will of course be made available to the general public
> (with my annotations as to its probable authenticity), and to the person
> who sends me the most convincing submission of each type, a small further
> token of my appreciation.

And if not, you could always run a TranscriptComp :)

--
Martin DeMello (only half joking)

Joe Mason

Apr 18, 2001, 3:22:10 PM4/18/01
In article <9bkjvq$d8d$2...@joe.rice.edu>,

I assumed that's what this *was*...

Joe

Martin Julian DeMello

Apr 18, 2001, 4:41:24 PM4/18/01

LOL - that'll teach me to be more awake (:

--
Martin DeMello