SenseComp submissions

David Fisher

Jul 24, 2009, 3:06:51 PM7/24/09
Just a reminder that any submissions for SenseComp are due by August 1st,
midnight GMT ... if anyone thinks they might need an extension, just ask.

August 1st is also the midpoint of GameplayComp, the last in a series of six
minicomps ...

More information may be found at:

http://www.ifwiki.org/index.php/SenseComp

David Fisher

[ OT: Just got back from a three week holiday in England ... I think Wales
is lovely! Though I can't pronounce the places names ].

Jerome West

Jul 24, 2009, 4:00:37 PM7/24/09
David Fisher wrote:
> [ OT: Just got back from a three week holiday in England ... I think Wales
> is lovely! Though I can't pronounce the places names ].

If you've been in England, you could only have seen Wales by standing at
the border and viewing it from a distance. :)

David Fisher

Aug 1, 2009, 7:01:04 PM8/1/09
"David Fisher" <david...@australiaonline.net.au> wrote in message

> any submissions for SenseComp are due by August 1st

There don't seem to be any entries for SenseComp, which is fine ...

That just leaves GameplayComp as the last om a series of six
minicomps this year:

http://www.ifwiki.org/index.php/GameplayComp

David Fisher