IntroComp 2009 is Now Underway

1 view

Jacqueline A. Lott

Jul 12, 2009, 10:44:51 PM7/12/09
IntroComp 2009, a great comp for beginners and IF veterans alike, is
now officially underway. The deadlines and key dates are as follows:

Intent to Enter Deadline: Aug 10, 2009, 23:59 EST
Entry Deadline: Saturday, Aug 29, 2009, 23:59 EST
Voting Deadline: Tuesday, Sep 15, 2009, 23:59 EST
Awards Ceremony on ifMUD: Sep 19, 2009, 15:00 EST

Immediately after the awards ceremony we'll adjourn to the
Toyshop and play the entries as part of that day's ClubFloyd.

For more information on the competition and how to enter, please
visit:
http://www.allthingsjacq.com/introcomp09.html

Please note that this year, even more than in previous years,
I will be unable to keep up with postings to the groups. If you have
a question, please be sure to e-mail my gmail.com address:
jacqueline.a.lott

Many thanks for the community's continued support and participation in
IntroComp!

- Jacqueline