Piggy TV alert

Nancy Eilers-Hughes

Nov 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/6/98
Yay! The Henson site home page just added a feature called "What's New at
Henson"!

"What's New at Henson
Miss Piggy will be making appearances to promote her new perfume, Moi,
available exclusively at Bloomingdales and Bloomingdale's by Mail on the
View Friday, November 6th and on the Today Show Monday, November 9th."

I was hoping that she'd make the talk show rounds to promote the perfume.
Too bad none of us saw this earlier today. :-( Did anyone happen to see
her today?

The less exciting stuff:

"You've been asking for it. Bear in the Big Blue House merchandise is now
available at Target stores.
The Disney Channel will be airing A Muppet Christmas Carol on November
21st and December 18th at 7:00pm and on November 30th and December 23rd
at 7:30pm."

I'm probably thwarting their intent (getting people to visit the site) by
posting this here. In the future, I'll probably just announce if it's
changed, and make everyone look themselves. :-)

http://www.henson.com/

Nancy

Sally Garnaat

Nov 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/8/98
to Nancy Eilers-Hughes
But Nancy, the newsgroup loads sooooo much faster.