Classic Muppet Show 2015!

awori...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2017, 2:22:52 PM7/26/17
There was a 2015 version of the original Muppet Show on ABC!! I remember it really well!! There was a 2015 sitcom called The Muppets, but there was also a traditional 2015 Muppet variety show! I remember seeing it!

jmfabi...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2017, 1:55:21 PM7/27/17
On Wednesday, July 26, 2017 at 2:22:52 PM UTC-4, awori...@gmail.com wrote:
> There was a 2015 version of the original Muppet Show on ABC!! I remember it really well!! There was a 2015 sitcom called The Muppets, but there was also a traditional 2015 Muppet variety show! I remember seeing it!

Me too! They got tired of the complaints that the Muppets acted too adult and too jerkassy on the sitcom, so they made TMS '15 to appease Muppet fans!