Big Bird on Hollywood Squares!

Bryan Koval

Nov 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/20/00
Hi All,

Make sure you check your local TV listings this week, because Big Bird
is on Hollywood squares. He is a hoot! Brad Garrett from "Everybody
Loves Raymond" made a joke about an ass, and B.B. covered his ears and
said "Hey...I'm on a kid's show, remember." It is great to see muppets
on game shows (even though Big Bird barely fits in his square!).

poo...@snet.net

Nov 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/21/00
We watched it last night and now I have a $1 bet riding on this
question. Was Carol Spinney doing Big Bird's voice? I say he was, he
just sounds a bit different do to age and the stage setting of H.S.
Hubby says no way is it Spinney.

Help

Skimbleshanks

In article <3A19C314...@psu.edu>,

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

BoyRaisin2

Nov 21, 2000, 9:05:41 PM11/21/00
>Was Carol Spinney doing Big Bird's voice?

I wouldn't know since he I didn't see it. But if it wasn't Spinney, it would
most likely be Matt Vogel, a puppeteer who will take over for Spinney when he
retires.