Google Skupine ne podpirajo več novih objav ali naročnin v storitvi Usenet. Zgodovinsko vsebino si je še vedno mogoče ogledati.

Kaleidoscope / Interview with local artist Sean Rox

1 ogled
Preskoči na prvo neprebrano sporočilo

Will Dockery

neprebran,
28. feb. 2018, 20:30:5128. 2. 18
do
Cable TV interview with local artist Sean Rox

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgDJX9f9wpU&t=13s

"KALEIDOSCOPE" with host Will Dockery. Special guest artist Sean Rox.
"KALEIDOSCOPE" is an art show featuring local artists from the Chattahoochee
Valley and surrounding areas. Created and produced by Rusty Wood for EATV 7.

.

Will Dockery

neprebran,
2. mar. 2018, 13:25:092. 3. 18
do
One of my better on location Cable TV interviews, this one with well known
local artist Sean Rox, founder of the Junkfest music and art festival:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgDJX9f9wpU&t=13s

"KALEIDOSCOPE" with host Will Dockery. Special guest artist Sean Rox.
"KALEIDOSCOPE" is an art show featuring local artists from the Chattahoochee
Valley and surrounding areas. Created and produced by Rusty Wood for EATV 7.

On a side noe, Corey met and seemed to befriend Sean when he made the visit
to Doo-Nanny, I know Sean remembers him fondly, or did the last time I
asked.

.

Will Dockery

neprebran,