Her Picture (MF Mdom Switch-implied) 1/?

drt...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2006, 1:28:10 PM4/9/06
So this is a little story I just wrote for a woman on alt .com Her
personal photo is an amaing ass with great light and ... well it's
perfect.

I just wrote it and I'm sure there are typos and other errors, but
since I may not get around to editing it here it is as a draft. I am
always on the look out for a switch with a great ass BTW.

====

Hi again -

You are apparently not very interested. No big deal, but since your
picture sparked some interest on my part and that led to some
fantasies. I thought you might like to read one of them. I apologize
if it is too focused on your ass (but it's your picture!).

====

We had exchanged email for a month and finally face pictures.
Arranging to meet in a public park in Berkeley presented a bit of a
scheduling problem for us. But we were both ready to meet, and the
butterflies in my stomach we not too bad.

We arrived a few minutes apart and I found you sitting on a bench near
where we agreed. So much for not being nervous! But we exchanged
pleasantries about the day and our week, gradually the butterflies wore
off. We both were looking for some kind of connection.. more than a
hook up feel.

After a nice walk around the nicely landscaped campus, I asked if you
would like to come back to my place in El Cerrito for a hot tub. It
seemed like the next step to you as well and we went off to BART,
giggling and holding hands like teenagers.

A brief walk from BART to my place and we found ourselves on my back
porch. Instead of stripping right off I ask if I can help you undress.
We help each other out of our clothes, not hurrying, caressing each
other; kisses traded on backs and shoulders, tongues reaching out to
skin. The top is off the hot-tub and we are naked, but we are rapidly
getting hot ourselves.

"Maybe we should wait and take the hot tub later," you say, bending to
kiss my left nipple. I see this as my opportunity to take a little
control of the situation and reply "No I'm a little chilly. let's soak
for a minute."

The tub was relaxing and after a minute I asked if I could top you and
then if you like to switch. "O.K., but you have to sick to the ground
rules we talked about, and I want you to really give yourself to me
later." "Oh don't worry," I said, "I give it all to you on the top
or the bottom"

Then I picked you up and put you on my lap. "Put your hands behind
your back," I command as seriously as I can. I scoot you up on my cock
and start kissing and nibbling your breasts, keeping my hands busy with
your ass cheeks and reaching my long arms around you reaching the lips
of your cunt. Soon you are moaning and wigining. "Stay where I put
you I warn," pulling you in place with firm grip on each of your
cheeks. A little more play and we are getting lethargic in the hot
water.

"Let's get out. Slowly now." I warn, not wanting you to passout. We
dry off a little, and go indoors, I put towels on the couch and tell
you to relax. It doesn't look like you could do anything else.

After I prepare a circular table for your bondage I attach comfortable
cuffs to you wrists and ankles. You are open and still red from the
tub and I want to shave your pussy, but that was against the spirit of
your ground rules... besides I don't have a pube phobia.

I put on a pair of short Levi's cutoffs, leaving you naked. I grab a
riding crop and say, "O.K. Stand up... Let's go." You get going much
too slowly and I sharply give you a swat with the corp. "O.K., O.K."
you say. Then I lead you through 5 minutes of stretches, they are for
your own good (I don't want you cramping up). But the view for me was
most enjoyable. I watch carefully correcting your posture with the
crop and rubbing your pussy lips with the leather.

"Hands behind your back. Legs apart. Be still" Going behind you I lock
your wrist cuffs together with a large chrome padlock. I rub the crop
over your legs, thighs and down your spine.

"What now?" You ask. Stepping behind you, I put my lips next to your
ear. You grab and rub my cock through the denim. "I not sure about
this," you whisper (not using your safe word). "Do not talk," I say a
little too loud." Backing up, I continue "you may moan, scream, grunt,
answer me and beg. When answering or begging you will address me as
'doctor'. It that clear?"

"Yes, Doctor," you say giggling. "You won't giggle next time," I warn.
Sitting in front of you I begin to tease you with the crop again.
Soon your clit is swollen and you are rubbing yourself against the wet
leather. After a while you are moaning and panting. I stop, but you
don't beg and continue breathing hard.

Unlocking your wrists, I walk to the table and order you to bend over
it. I attach your wrists to the far end and return to your glorious
ass. I loosely attach your ankles to the table legs.

Now your ass is mine and you know how badly I want it. I fairly dive
in to your crack and spread you, teasing your clean but pungent asshole
with my lips and tongue while working on your pussy with my hands. You
are going crazy as I tease you. After several minutes I start tongue
fucking your rear and finger fucking your pussy with 2 fingers. You
are amazed at the feeling of this mind blowing attentions to your ass.
We both know I can't wait any longer, and putting on a condom, I spread
extra lube on your ass and pack some more inside. You are quieting
down and paying attention to what I am doing, wondering if I'll be able
to last long.

I takes so long to get my dick all the way in with your anus gripping
my cock's head hard on every attempt. We are both nearly screaming with
the sensations. I am unable to hold on long and cum hard, pumping your
ass just as hard. I lay over your back and you milk my cock with your
ass. "Good girl," I say, "now that that is out of the way."

After I pull out and remove the condom I unlock your ankles and clean
us with a warm washcloth. Then I reattach your ankles tighter and
higher then before and tie your knees high and wide on the table legs.
Your pussy and ass are obscenely split and you look ready for more
attention.

I sit on the floor behind you and open a box you hadn't noticed before
and remove a hand vacuum pump and a 3/4 inch diameter tube about 4
inches long. Lubing your clit well, I work it up to a good size with
my fingers. You are going to cum, exactly how and when I decide. I
place the tube on your clit and pump till the tube is firmly attached
but your clit maintains its basic form. Running a vibrator up and down
the tube you experience a huge variation in frequency and intensity.
All your attention is on your poor clit. Too much. I back off, and
leaving the tube in place start a slow finger fucking while licking
around your swollen lips. Establishing a good rhythm, I can stop
licking and lube a butt plug. Working that into you with one hand
takes even longer than getting my cock in did and has you gasping and
moaning. We lose track of time. You are truly lost in the sensations.

With your asshole stretched and your clit gently sucked and receiving a
slow finger fucking, you are at the edge, and then some. I pump up
your clit till it is huge. Pressing down on your G-spot, I speed up my
fingers. You are trying, but you can't quite get there the sensations
are too extreme.. you can't force it. you can't let go. "Trust me" I
say. I feel your body relax slowly. I reach for the vibe and manage
to get it on and near the middle of the tube. You are moaning, it's all
good. I get comfortable and keep up the thrusting and vibe. You ride
it, gasping and moaning. Your cries get longer and more definite with
pauses in between. I keep up the fingers and vibe. Your vocalizations
flow into a crescendo lasting a minute and long moans for several more
as I slowly finger fuck your now very sloppy cunt and shock you with
the vibe.

I wonder if we will have to switch another day?

-Doctor