{RAE} PARTY RAPE {Hungry Guy} (M/F Mpov Mdom Fsub college size cons 1st rape choke strangle nc reluc rom caution)

Hungry Guy

Jun 4, 2006, 4:07:51 PM6/4/06
{RAE} PARTY RAPE {Hungry Guy} (M/F Mpov Mdom Fsub college size cons 1st
rape choke strangle nc reluc rom caution)
BY: Hungry Guy (hun...@stoolmail.zzn.com)

Foreword: The story that follows this introduction contains written
words that came out of someone's imagination (nothing more and nothing
less) for the purpose of entertainment and social commentary. Indeed,
it is a sad commentary that an introduction like this is needed to
defend such a basic, essential, and precious human right as freedom of
speech. This right is affirmed in the First Amendment of the United
States Constitution, which reads, "Congress shall make no law
respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free
exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press;
or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the
Government for a redress of grievances." The words "no law" and "or
abridging the freedom of speech" are perfectly clear and leave no room
for interpretation. The First Amendment protects every kind of speech,
and makes no exceptions whatsoever for offensive, erotic, prurient,
obscene, or other forms of speech. I stand in good company in defense
of free speech:

- "Our liberty depends on freedom of the press, and that cannot be
limited without being lost."--Thomas Jefferson

- "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."--Benjamin Franklin

- "A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring
one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their
own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the
mouths of labor the bread it has earned, this is the sum of good
government."--Thomas Jefferson

- "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your
right to say it."--The Friends Of Voltaire, 1906

- "There is no such thing as a moral or immoral book. Books are well
written, or badly written. That is all."--Oscar Wilde

- "The Greatest evils inflicted by man over the face of the Earth are
wrought not by the self-seekers, the pleasure lovers, or the merely
amoral, but by the fervent devotees of ethical principles."--Robert M.
MacIver

- "Laws that prevent the choosing of sin also prevent the choosing of
virtue."--Daniel B. Klein

- "Liberty is the only thing you can't have unless you give it to
others."--William Allan White

- "The sole end for which mankind are warranted, individually or
collectively, in interfering with the liberty of action of any of their
number, is self protection."--John Stuart Mill

Furthermore, every US President, Attorney General, FBI Director, and
other government employees whose job is to enforce the law is sworn to
an oath to defend the Constitution. Therefore, any government
representative or employee who enacts laws or imposes punishments upon
people for their speech is violating their solemn oath of office. For
example:

- "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the
office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my
ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United
States."--George W. Bush, Jr., President of the United States

- "I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States
against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith
and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without
any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and
faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to
enter. So help me God."--Robert Mueller, Director of the FBI

Lastly, the purpose of the jury trial system is not merely to judge
those accused of crimes, but also to judge the law itself. The jury
trial system exists to empower the people to enforce the Constitution
upon the government, in the same way that the jury trial system exists
to empower the government to enforce the law upon the people. Again, I
stand in good company in my awareness of the true function of the jury
trial process:

- "The jury has a right to judge both the law as well as the facts in
controversy."--John Jay, 1789, first Chief Justice of the US Supreme
Court.

- "If a juror feels that the statute involved in any criminal case
being tried is unfair, or that it infringes upon the defendant's
natural, inalienable, or Constitutional rights, then it is his duty to
affirm that the offending statute is really no law at all and that the
violation of it is no crime at all--for no one is bound to obey an
unjust law...the law itself is on trial, quite as much as the cause
which is to be decided."--Harlan F. Stone, former Chief Justice of the
US Supreme Court.

- "I consider trial by jury as the only anchor ever yet imagined by
man, by which a government can be held to the principles of its
constitution."--Thomas Jefferson.

- "It is not only the juror's right, but his duty, in that case, to
find the verdict according to his own best understanding, judgment, and
conscience, though in direct opposition to the direction of the
court."--John Adams, 1771.

For more information of freedom of speech, see:

American Civil Liberties Union--http://www.aclu.org/
CATO Institute--http://www.cato.org/
Electronic Frontier Foundation--http://www.eff.org/
Fully Informed Juries Association--http://www.fija.org/
iFeminists--http://www.ifeminists.net/
Institute for Justice--http://www.ij.org/
The Independent Institute--http://www.independent.org/

Now, on to the story...

###

I was studying my Pre Calculus book when my roommate stormed into
the room and flopped onto his bed. "Geez, Lenny. You always got your
nose in a book. Why don't you ever go out drinking or anything on a
Friday night?"

I looked up at Gary. "I have a test next week."

"That's next week. You got all weekend to study. Fridays are for
partying, dude!"

It's not like I've never gone downtown and had a few beers Friday
or Saturday night. I'd even tried to ask a girl to dance once in a
while, but their put downs were always so humiliating; "I have to go
home and wash my dog," or "I'm desperate, but not that desperate." And
it's not like I'm ugly or disabled or anything; I'm just a social
klutz.

"I don't know, Gary. If I get done with these two chapters, maybe
I'll see you down at Crazy Eddie's later."

"Oh, I'm not going to Eddies."

"No? Isn't that where everyone goes?"

"Brian told me about a kegger off-campus. Ya' ought to come."

"Off campus? You mean at one of the fraternity houses? Might be
interesting to go, I suppose."

"Nah, not a frat party. Just some guys in a rooming house. They
say some girls that live there are pretty hot. C'mon!"

"But Brian and his buddies all think I'm a dork. I don't want to
go to any party where he's going to be at."

"Oh, Lenny, don't that that bug you. Everyone on the floor is
going. You won't even see Brian there."

"I guess I can study tomorrow. All right, I'll go with you."

An hour or so later me and Gary and a couple of other guys headed
downtown. It was about a half-hour walk through town to find the
house. Maybe we should have taken the bus, but that would have been an
extra 35 cents we could use to buy beer with someday.

We found the party going full blast. The house was packed and
several different stereos were cranking music throughout the large
Victorian house converted to a rooming house. We each paid a $2.00 fee
to get our hands stamped and got into the party.

Me and Gary found our way to the large party room in the basement where
we split up and I made my way through the crowd to one of the kegs
where guys were serving cheap beer in plastic cups.

Guys and girls were gyrating on the makeshift dance floor, but I
just wasn't in the mood to be put down that night, so I just mingled
and enjoyed the party.

I found some guys playing billiards in an adjacent game room, so I
waited my turn to play the winner. I lost, and returned out to the
main room to get another cup of panther piss beer.

Finding a corner to stand in, a guy I knew from my Computer Science
class came over and we talked a while about the homecoming game, and
joked about what we'd each do to that slutty girl who sits in the back
row if we got the chance.

Then, beer being what it is, soon demanded release. I excused
myself and found a bathroom in the house that didn't have a waiting
line. Being early in the party that wasn't a big challenge to do.

While I was doing what guys do in a bathroom at a beer party, the
door opened. _Shit!_ A girl started to enter. _Double shit!_

"Oh, I'm sorry..." she quickly said, followed by "Oh my God!"

I felt myself turn red. What could I do. I said, "I'll be done in
a minute."

She just stood there staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

She just repeated, "Oh my God!"

"What!" I repeated. "Look, come in or go out. Don't just stand
there with the door open."

She nervously stepped inside and closed the door.

After I had finished and was about to put it away, she said, "Wait!
Can I touch it?"

"What?" I gasped. "My dick?"

"Yeah! Can I touch your dick?"

"You've never seen a dick before?" I asked.

"Not a big one like you got!"

I have a big one? I had no idea! "Really? I have a big one?"

"It's fucking huge! How is it that none of the girls I know about
you?"

I was about to say something like, "Maybe it's because you girls
all put me down when I try to talk to one of you," but, instead, I
said, "I've never been with a girl."

"Shit! You're gay? What a fucking shame!"

"Hey!" I blurted. "I'm not gay! I've just never been with a girl,
is all!"

"Well," she sauntered up closer to me, "there's always a first
time, right?"

"Uh, yeah," I said, not really knowing what to say.

"Well?" she said.

"Well what?" I asked.

"You know..."

"I don't know!" I said with mild annoyance.

"You wanna fuck, or not?"

"Uh, sure," I said, noticing for the first time that she was what
every guy I know would call "hot." Long dirty blonde hair, pretty
face, skinny, perfect tits, and nice round but slender ass--a class of
girl I would never have even _tried_ to score was asking me to fuck
her. Holy shit!

"Yeah! Sure! But where? Here in the bathroom?"

She made a face. "No! Not here in the bathroom. I know some guys
who live in this house. I hear there's a couple of empty rooms. Let's
ask, okay?"

"Sure," I said.

I followed her out into the crowd. She looked back every few
seconds to make sure I was still behind her. After searching around,
she talked for a minute to some guy I didn't know, then turned to me.
"He said that 3C is vacant. We can use that room."

We disappeared into the crowd and climbed three flights of stairs
from the basement to the 3rd floor. We found 3C easy enough and she
locked the door.

The room was clearly vacant. It contained a clean desk, chair, an
empty clothes closet, and a single bed with a bare mattress. The music
from the party was but a distant rumble through the big old house.

She sat on the bed and patted the mattress next to her, so I sat.
"You do know what to do now, don't you?"

"Uhm, not really," I stammered.

She reached behind my head and pulled my face to hers. In a
moment, we were in a total lip lock.

Without realizing how it happened, we were both naked soon
thereafter, lying on the bed furiously swapping spit.

"C'mon! C'mon!" she panted.

"What? Do I put it in you now?"

"No," she panted. "You gotta get me wet. But Lord knows I'm
pretty wet already, thinking of that huge cock inside me. Oh God!"

"How do I get you wet?"

"With your mouth!"

"But I am using my mouth!" I insisted.

"No, silly! My pussy! Eat my pussy!"

I had read enough porn to know what eating pussy means, so I
crawled down and slid my tongue in between her rubbery pussy lips.
Gaaa! It was soaking wet! And tasted totally gamy! I didn't mind the
taste, though, and licked up and down, swallowing a tongueful of her
juice with every lick. I tasted a hole that I figured was her vagina,
and began fucking her with my tongue.

"Oh God! Oh God!" she moaned.

I pushed deeper and deeper until my tongue hurt from sticking it
out so far.

"My clit! Suck my clit!"

"Where?" I mumbled with a mouthful of pussy juice.

"Higher! Higher!"

I licked up, toward her muff, and her body bucked hard when my
tongue slid over a little bump at the very top of her slit. That must
be it!

I sucked the little nub in between my lips, gently at first, then
used as much lung strength as I could manage to suck it deep into my
mouth.

"Oh God!" she screamed.

I flicked it over and over with my tongue as my breath held it deep
inside my mouth. Her body bucked wildly with every lick. It seemed
like she was flooding my mouth with pussy juice, and I had to swallow
constantly to keep up with her output.

She eventually wound down and I eventually let loose.

"Now fuck me!" she said.

"Okay," I said and started to crawl up her body. I couldn't
believe that I was about to get laid--when I least expected it to
happen. Nothing was going to stop me now from fucking this girl!

"Uhm," she said, "you have to put on a rubber!"

"Okay, give me a rubber."

"No silly," she panted. "It's the guy's responsibility to provide
the rubber."

"Oh?" I asked, shaking in anticipation of getting laid.

"Yeah! You _do_ have a rubber with you, don't you? Like, all guys
always carry rubbers in their wallets."

"I don't."

"Oh shit!" she said.

"What's wrong?" I said.

"We can't fuck if you don't have a rubber."

"What!" I gasped. "Well, then, maybe you can eat me, then."

"No way!" she said.

"What? You don't suck cock?"

"I love to suck cock! I've swallowed some well-hung guys, but I
can't take that monster of yours down my throat! No way!"

"Then I'm fucking you."

"No!" she insisted. "It's done. We can't fuck."

"No way I'm stopping, you fucking tease!" I crawled upon her and
lay on her. My hard member was on the verge of release. I could feel
my orgasm about to explode at the slightest provocation.

"What are you doing?" she screeched.

"I'm fucking you, bitch!" I slammed my hips down, sliding my cock
into her soaking pussy.

"No!" she yelled. "Pull it out! Pull it out!"

"No!" I insisted.

"This is rape, you bastard! Get off me! I swear, I'll scream!"

I wrapped my hands around her neck and squeezed down on her throat.
Her mouth wagged in silence and her eyes bulged while I pumped her. It
didn't take but a moment for my orgasm to kick off and flood her pussy
with my seed. My pent up frustration took its time filling her as my
orgasm rocked her body over and over again. My body was on auto-pilot,
and my only awareness was the sensation of ecstasy that I was feeling
from my loins.

When my awareness of the rest of my body returned to me, the girl
was still and her face was all red. I let go of my steel grip of her
neck and jumped off the bed.

She just lay there, motionless.

Holy shit! I killed the fucking girl! I'm screwed! I'm going to
jail! I'm fucking screwed for the rest of my life! Oh God! Oh shit!

I didn't know what to do. I panicked. I quickly put my clothes on
and opened the door a crack. Phew! The hallway was empty, and the
party was as loud as ever down in the basement.

I rushed downstairs to the basement, then joined the party as
casually as I could. I went up to a keg and got a beer and mingled
around as if I had been there the whole night.

Trying to be as nonchalant as possible, I tracked down Gary and
found him standing in the back doorway leading out to the back yard. I
started talking about the upcoming Comp Sci midterm. We talked for a
few minutes, then he asked, "You okay, Lenny?"

"Yeah," I stammered. "I'm fine! Why?"

"I dunno. You're talking funny."

"Oh," I laughed. "I guess too many beers. You know I'm not much
of a drinker, right?"

"Yeah!" he laughed. "But don't say that too loud. You don't want
everyone to think you're a dork."

I laughed at that, then my eyes darted into the room. There she
was! Very much alive, though disheveled and turning this way and that
as if searching for something--or someone.

I felt a sudden relief, while at the same time, a new type of
panic. Instead of going to jail for murder, I was going to jail for
rape. "Hey Gary, I think I've drank my fill tonight. I'm going to
head back to the dorm. See you later." I turned to leave.

I hurried into the back yard and around to the front of the house.
I was making time away down the sidewalk when I heard a voice yelling
at me from behind. She was running after me.

I panicked again. Then I saw a bus approach the bus stop at the
corner. I could make it in time if I sprint.

"Hey!" she yelled, running after me. "I'm not mad at you! I just
wanna talk!"

I ran to the corner and jumped on the bus just as it was about to
leave.

The girl made it to the bus a split second too late. Thank
goodness, for once, for nasty bus drivers; he ignored her pounding on
the door and pulled away from the bus stop.

I made it back to the dorm and crashed into bed. I never heard
Gary come in later. I slept late the next morning, as I usually do on
Saturday, as did Gary.

After I got up at 10:00 and took a shower, Gary was awake when I
returned to the room. We got a group together from neighboring rooms
and headed downstairs to the cafeteria for Saturday brunch. Everyone
was talking about the party. To my relief, no one mentioned a girl
being raped at the party.

But damn, we didn't even know each others' names, which, in this
case, was a good thing. Not being a party hound, I didn't know too
many people there; so, with any luck, she'd never find me again.

I resumed studying, and I aced that Pre Calc test. The next couple
of weeks went by normally until I was coming out of the student union
one Saturday night. "Hey!" a strangely familiar female voice called me
from behind.

I turned and froze, standing face to face with that girl once
again.

"Look!" I stammered. "I...I'm sorry about the party. I don't know
what came over me. I'm glad you're okay."

She got the oddest look on her face. "Don't be sorry. That was--
incredible!"

"Oh?" I said.

"I want you to do that to me again!"

"What?" I gasped.

She leaned into me. "I want you to rape me again. And choke me.
And make me pass out while you're inside me. Just like you did at the
party."

"Are you serious?" I said.

"Yeah! I'm serious! I had my period last week, so I'm okay. And
I'm on the pill now."

"Well, okay," I said. "Uhm, when?"

"You doing anything tonight?"

"Nah. I was going back to the dorm to chill, then go to bed."

"Great! Come on!" she grabbed my hand and started pulling me down
the street.

"Uhm, what's your name?" I asked.

"Amber. What's yours?"

"I'm Lenny. You're named after a color?"

"Yeah, my parents are weird. They're both artists. My one sister
is named Indigo, my other sister is named Fuschia, and my brother is
named Grey."

"Cool," I said.

After a long walk, we arrived at another large old house not too
far from where that party was.

We got to her room, and I knew exactly what to do this time. We
started kissing, then we got each others' clothes off, and I went down
on her.

Once again, I sucked her clit and played her like a trumpet while
swallowing mouthfuls of pussy juice.

Having made her thoroughly wet, I mounted her and wrapped my hands
around her throat. I plunged into her while she slowly turned red and
her body struggled for breath. With it being consensual this time, I
didn't rush it. I fucked her more slowly, enjoying it even more while
she bucked and thrashed under my weight, her face gradually turning
from red to purple.

When I had finally spent myself, I collapsed on her and released my
grasp from around her neck.

"Amber?" I whispered. "Is that what you wanted?"

The realization then hit me that she had passed out again, like she
wanted. But I noticed something else odd. Purple had turned to blue.
She wasn't breathing. Oh shit! Not again!

But I was more level-headed this time. I remember watching a CPR
demonstration in Phys Ed class one day. I began thumping her chest,
and giving her mouth-to-mouth. I hoped I knew what I was doing.

After about a minute, she began sputtering and coughing.

"Oh Amber!" I cried. "You passed out again!"

"Yeah!" she gasped as she struggled to catch her breath. "Wow!
What a rush!"

"Yeah, but you didn't just pass out; you stopped breathing. I had
to bring you back to life."

"Yeah?" her eyes brightened. "Cool!"

"Cool?" I shuddered.

"Yeah! I can't wait to do that again!"

"Amber!" I stressed. "I don't think we should do that any more."

"No! Don't say that, Lenny! Please!"

"But you almost died!"

"But you brought me back to life. Oh God! Lenny! We have to do
that again! And again!"

"You trust me that much? With your life?"

"Yes, Lenny! You proved twice already that you won't kill me. I
trust you with my life."

"But it's so dangerous."

"It's a risk I'm willing to take. Please, Lenny!"

"I don't know," I said.

"Look, I'll try to eat you next time, okay? But you got to promise
me that you'll still rape me and choke me and make me pass out!"

"Well," I stammered.

"Promise!" she insisted.

"Okay," I shrugged. "I promise. If it's a risk you're willing to
take, I have to admit that I get a certain rush out of doing it to
you."

My kinky girlfriend and I kissed and snuggled in each other's arms
and drifted off to sleep together.

* END *

Hungry Guy
http://www.asstr.org/~HungryGuy