{RAE} RENI DOWNLOADS BENNIE {Hungry Guy} (F+/M Fdom Msub Mpov ScFi oral anal ws scat copr caution)

Hungry Guy

Jul 3, 2006, 12:18:09 AM7/3/06
{RAE} RENI DOWNLOADS BENNIE {Hungry Guy} (F+/M Fdom Msub Mpov ScFi oral
anal ws scat copr caution)
BY: Hungry Guy (hun...@stoolmail.zzn.com)

Foreword: This story is a sequel to BENNIE DOWNLOADS MARYA that first
appeared on Bewildering Stories issue #181, January 2006 (
http://www.bewilderingstories.com/issue181/bennie1.html ), and to
SATHYA DOWNLOADS BENNIE that that first appeared on Bewildering Stories
issue #201, June 2006 (
http://www.bewilderingstories.com/issue201/sathya_bennie1.html ). It
is not necessary that you read those stories first, but some things in
this story will be clearer if you do.

Hungry Guy
http://www.asstr.org/~HungryGuy
http://storiesonline.net/library/author.php?name=Hungry_Guy
http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=171541
http://www.bewilderingstories.com/bios/hungryguy_bio.html
http://www.ruthiesclub.com/members/archives/author.php?a=167

###

Bored on a Saturday afternoon, Bennie surfed into napster.com and
looked over the categories: music, movies, software, clones, small
appliances, and many others. About a year ago, he had downloaded a
shareware vacuum cleaner. In retrospect, after using an assembler down
at Copy Max and paying for the cost of the raw elements, it would have
been cheaper to just buy a Hoover at Wal-Mart.

Here he was again, at the Napster start page a year later; Bennie
clicked on "clones." The sub-menu listed sub-categories: cats, dogs,
tropical birds, fish, humans. Clicking on "humans," he went another
level deep. Two categories presented themselves: males, and females.
Clicking on "females" presented him a page not much different from any
"personals" site.

Thumbnail photos and brief profiles described each clone available
for download.

#46088 was a short pudgy girl. She'd been downloaded only ten
times in six years. Click.

#51840 was a tall muscular black girl with her hair all in cornrows
and braids, and a defiant look in her eyes. Click.

#60107 had a hard face with big brown eyes and close-cropped black
curly hair. Bennie clicked on her JPG for a closer look. Her full
image showed her to have a pleasing shape. She was dressed as what an
earlier age would have called a "tomboy," in loose jeans and a loose
cut sweatshirt, and a bandanna around her head. Her chest was on the
smallish side, but he found her oddly compelling. Reading down her
profile, he stopped; she was lesbian. He briefly considered
downloading her anyway, but he thought better of it; the animosity
between them might become very unpleasant.

Backing out to the list page, he scanned down a few more images.

#21903 looked like a supermodel. Drop-dead beautiful, huge chest,
but phony. Clicking into her profile, he wasn't surprised to see that
she had been downloaded thousands of times in just a few weeks. He
considered clicking on her, but wondered what sort of emotional baggage
she would come with.

Bennie continued scanning down the list of available women to
download and stopped at #33687, a tallish girl with brownish-blonde
hair. Clicking on her, he was surprised to see that she was 6 feet
tall--a good match to his spindly 5'11". Fair skinned, she had a nice
shape, neither fat nor skinny. And she had a wholesome, pretty face.
Her profile didn't say much about her. She had been downloaded only 42
times in five years; her appearance obviously had limited appeal.
Bennie slid a blank CD-RW into his PC and clicked the "download" button
without hesitation.

Thinking it to be an ad, he almost closed the pop-up window that
read, "Sorry, but before you may download someone, you must first
upload yourself."

"Shit!"

A month later, Bennie was in Copy Max in New Brunswick across the
street from the NJ Transit maglev station.

There were three tall glass cylindrical units in the back of the
store. The matter scanner had a credit card scanner, coin-changer, and
CD slot, the two assemblers/disassemblers didn't. Bennie read the
instructions on the scanner, then stepped away.

Bennie ambled up and down the aisles of the small store. He almost
jumped out of his shoes at the sonic boom of a passing Amtrak train
speeding through the station toward Trenton.

"Damn," another customer said toward Bennie's general direction.
"They ought to pass a law on how fast those trains can go through
populated areas."

"Yeah," Bennie agreed half-heartedly. He stepped away from the
other customer, and found himself back near the front door, and started
to open it to leave. But he hesitated.

"Pardon me," an older woman said as she was leaving while carrying
a translucent bag of personalized Christmas cards.

"Sorry," Bennie mumbled as he stepped away from the door back
inside the store.

Bennie returned to the rear of the store where a young college-age
guy in a Rutgers sweatshirt was standing in front of the hissing and
buzzing assembler. The curved glass door slid open revealing a robotic
vacuum cleaner. Reaching in and picking it up, the kid glanced at
Bennie and said, "For the dorm. Party was googol-fredashay last
night."

"Yeah, I heard Rutgers won the game yesterday. Congrats!" Bennie
answered.

"Tira mah!" the kid answered and left.

Bennie returned his attention to the matter scanner. A sign read
simply, "$5 to use the matter scanner."

"Oh, what the hell," Bennie muttered, and slid a $20 bill into a
slot in the scanner. The machine dutifully spat out 15 Sacagawea
dollar coins in change. Upon stepping inside, the curved glass door
slid closed, a bright purple light flashed, and then the door opened
again.

When the spots cleared from his eyes, the door opened. "What the
hell?" Bennie said.

A tall, beautiful woman with short auburn hair was holding the
glass door open for him. "Hello," she said.

"Hi!" Bennie answered back as he stepped out of the scanner into
the aisle of the store. She was wearing a white low-cut top, bare
midriff, and long white skirt. He looked around slowly as it dawned on
him that this wasn't the Copy Max in New Brunswick. "Where the hell am
I?"

"You're in San Diego," she said.

"California? How'd I get to California? And who are you?"

She laughed. "I downloaded you. And I'm your owner--your
mistress."

"Downloaded? I didn't even upload myself yet! I just went into
the scanner to make a CD of myself. I was going to upload it when I
got home so I could download this girl..."

"You must have uploaded yourself, then. You were uploaded about
two years ago, and your download count is pretty high."

"Two years? What year is it now?"

"My word, you ask too many questions."

"Well, it's only natural to want to know how much time has gone
by..."

"If you want all your atoms to stay together, you must learn
deference to me."

"Uh, yeah, sure," Bennie squeaked.

"But I'll answer your question."

He gasped when she told him. "You mean two years went by in that
instant I was in the scanner? Holy crap!"

Some guy approached the assembler chamber. "Pardon me," he said to
Bennie and the woman who had downloaded him.

"One moment," she said to the guy and held up some black leather
strap of some kind. "Turn around."

Bennie turned around. She slid the leather collar around his neck,
and he felt her buckle it from behind, then he heard a metallic _snap!_

She grabbed his arm and turned him to face her again. She hooked a
leather leash to a ring on the front of his collar, and said, "You are
my slave now. Follow me."

_Slave! Oh shit! What did I do to myself?_

She yanked the leash and led him through the store. Following
behind her, he couldn't help notice that she had a pleasant shape. She
had a fancy tattoo on the small of her back, partially hidden by her
white skirt, and another small tattoo on her ankle. _Maybe being her
slave won't be so bad,_ he thought.

They exited the store. Cars, buses, and taxis whizzed by in the
air lanes above the wide pedestrian walkway in front of the store.

"What was your name?" she asked.

"Was?" Bennie asked. "My name is Bennie."

"Not any more," she said in a stern voice. "Your name is now
'Girltoy'. And my name is Reni, but you'll call me Mistress Reni."

"You want me to call you 'Mistress'?"

"If you want to live past the next five minutes, you will," she
growled. "Or I can go over to the counter and turn you back to your
component atoms."

"Yes, Mistress Reni," he sighed.

"Good. I'm glad you understand your station. Now come along."
With that, she led him to her car and motioned for him to get in.

Having never traveled far in his earlier days, Bennie gawked at the
sights of San Diego as she flew over the city. During the ride, he
slowly reached up and felt the heavy leather collar around his neck.
That _click_ he heard was a padlock attached to the back.

She banked onto a high-speed express lane giving him a better view
of the city below from its higher altitude than the city street air
lanes.

A few minutes later, she descended onto a residential street and
landed on the roof of a squarish modernistic townhouse.

A small residential elevator took them down one level to the
bedroom level where she led him into her bedroom.

"Undress," she said.

"Undress?" he repeated. "But we hardly know each other."

"I own you!" she scolded him. "You are my property! Undress!
Now!"

"Yes Mistress Reni," he said and promptly kicked his shoes off and
pulled his shirt and jeans off, standing in just his Jockeys and socks.

"Continue," she said.

Bennie pulled his socks and Jockeys off, letting his limp cock
dangle for her to see.

"Not bad," she remarked. Bennie felt himself turn red in the face.
"You'll get hot for me soon enough, Girltoy."

She pulled a plastic container from under her bed and removed more
leather items. She then attached a pair of leather cuffs to his ankles
and wrists, locking them on with yet more padlocks.

She stood back and said, "Very nice! I should have downloaded a
slave years ago. This'll be so much fun!"

"I hope it'll be fun," he said.

"Oh, not for you!" she said. She grinned wide and added, "Just for
me."

She pushed the container back under her bed with her foot and told
him to follow her.

She led him down another flight of stairs to her contemporary-
styled living room.

"Now, get on your hands and knees in front of the sofa."

He did so, and she went into her kitchen. "Wait for me," she
called out.

She returned carrying a bottle of beer and sat on the sofa. She
leaned back and placed her feet on his back, using his naked body as a
footstool.

She reached for her phone and dialed a call.

"Hi Lyzi!"

"Yeah I have him!"

"He's my footstool right now," she giggled.

"Nope! He doesn't have a clue yet."

"Well, I just haven't had to yet," she giggled again. "He'll find
out soon enough."

"Well, if he can't swallow, I'll take him back is all."

"Sorry girlfriend, not this weekend. I want him all to myself for
now."

"Let me christen him first. Why don't you and Fuschia stop by next
weekend? I'll let you use him."

"Yeah, I promise."

Bennie, listening to her side of the conversation, hoped that meant
when he thought--being _used_ by two other women could only mean one
thing--or so he thought. His cock got hard at the thought of that, as
she crossed her legs on his back. But he also wondered what that bit
was about swallowing. He knew that, as her clone, she had every right
to turn him back in--to kill him--at her whim. His erection shrunk
again.

The conversation ended and she reached for a magazine. After about
an hour, Bennie's stomach started to growl.

She set down the magazine and said, "Yes, you must be hungry."
Standing, she walked into the kitchen. "Follow me, Bennie."

In the kitchen she told him to sit at the table and then asked,
"What would you like?"

"Oh, I dunno. A ham sandwich maybe."

She scowled at him."

"A ham sandwich, Mistress Reni. Please."

"Okay, but pay attention to where I keep everything. Very soon, it
will be your job to wait on me," she said and made sandwiches for them
and set them on the table.

Bennie was still a little self-conscious about being naked while
Reni was dressed, but his hunger urged him to reach for one of the
sandwiches.

After lunch, Reni had Bennie use the bathroom, then returned to the
living room.

"Get down as before," she told him. This time, she sat on his back
and turned on the television. The next two hours were spent watching
some chick flick on _The Lifetime Network._

After an interminable struggle to stay on all fours without
toppling them both to the floor, the movie finally ended.

Then she switched to _Oxygen TV_ and watched _Riding in Cars with
Boys_ for the next hour.

Finally, the show ended and Reni stood.

"Come with me," she commanded.

Bennie followed her into her home office where she told him to lay
on his back on a low straight flat padded exercise bench that was
placed perpendicular to her computer desk. She swung her leg over his
head and sat--on his face. His nose was giving her a wedgie up her
white skirt, but she was sitting a little forward so that he could
breathe. Still, for a slender woman, her full weight bearing down on
his face was not so slight. The crushing weight of her posterior upon
his skull was downright painful. But he endured the pain, along with a
certain pleasure, while she tik-takked on her computer keyboard for
quite some time.

After what seemed nearly an hour, she stood and told him to follow
her once again--from her office back upstairs into her bedroom.

In her bedroom, she told him once again to lay on his back on yet
another low exercise bench--this one situated over a plastic liner flat
on the floor.

Thus positioned, she attached additional padlocks to his shackled
wrists and ankles onto the bench and buckled a set of straps tightly
across his chest, belly, and legs.

Simultaneously excited and worried, Bennie forgot her earlier
admonition and asked, "Why did you tie me up this time? What are you
going to do to me now?"

"I have to urinate," she said.

"What!"

"Hush--hush!"

Standing over his head looking down at him, Reni pulled her skirt
up and pulled her panties down to her knees. Her loose top fluttered
as she stepped forward, straddling his head while facing his feet.

"Open your mouth," she said from directly above him as he stared
into her crotch and ass crack from directly between her thighs. Her
skin, even that of her most private place, had a golden California tan.

Bennie swallowed and opened his mouth. Her legs bent, and her
hairy pussy and ass came straight down onto his face, plunging him into
darkness and leaving the blackness of her ass crack between her inner
ass cheeks imprinted on his retina.

This time, he couldn't breathe with his nose buried in her ass
crack and pressed slightly into her anus. Perhaps it was a good thing
that he couldn't breathe.

A split second later, he felt a stream of hot salty water splash
against his tongue and collect at the back of his throat.

Bennie started thrashing against his bonds with the gagging
sensation. Even just knowing that someone was peeing into his mouth
made him feel like puking.

Just when he thought he was about to die, she finished and lifted
off him. He immediately spat her urine out of his mouth.

"Bad boy!" she screamed at him.

"I..."

Reni was livid. "What a mess you made!

"But..."

"It's a good thing I put that plastic down!"

"I'm sorry..."

She started to unbuckle the belts that held him in place. "Come!
I'm turning your matter back in and choosing another!"

"No! Please!"

"Why should I not?" she said in anger.

"Please don't kill me! Please! I won't spit it out again! I
promise!"

Reni thought for a moment. "Very well. One more chance! _ONE_
more chance!"

Reni released him and told him to get out a mop and pail and clean
his mess from under the bench.

He did so, and after putting the mop and pail away, she locked him
back down to the bench. "This is where you will stay unless I need you
somewhere else. If you prove you're worth keeping, you'll get more
freedom."

"Okay."

Reni left the bedroom for the rest of the day. He could hear her
moving about elsewhere. Sometimes, the breeze whistled against the
windowpanes. A clock somewhere unseen in the room began ticking louder
and louder as the hours passed. After some time, she returned and took
a shower in her bathroom. Then she went to bed, leaving Bennie
strapped and shackled to the bench.

Bennie heard her get up once or twice in the middle of the night to
pee in the toilet--thankfully. Yet he came down with the shakes a few
times knowing that she will eventually sit on his face and pee into his
mouth again, and he will have to swallow it all or be put to death.
Just thinking about it made him come close to vomiting.

That time came next morning. Bennie woke to see her standing over
him. She was as naked as he was, and from this vantage he was looking
at her upside down into her black hairy muff and up along her belly to
the undersides of her breasts and chin. Of course, he instantly got
hard.

"Ah!" she said. "You like the view of me now!"

"Yes," he answered.

"If I keep you, there will be some pleasure for you too. But not
today. Open your mouth."

Bennie sucked in a quick deep breath and opened his mouth. A
moment later, she had stepped forward and sat on his face.

Her weight on his skull was just as great as the day before, but
being the second time, he noticed things he hadn't previously. Her
thick pubic hairs were tickling his cheeks and chin. Her pussy was wet
and dripping down the insides of his cheeks. She squeezed his nose a
few times with her anal sphincter and he vaguely smelled the odor of
her shit.

Then, as the before, he felt that stream of hot salty liquid splash
against his tongue and pool at the back of his throat.

Knowing he had no second chance, and that spitting it out meant
death, he forced himself to swallow it after she finished relieving
herself. He had to fight back a constant urge to vomit for quite a
long time, but his stomach finally settled down.

She had left the room after using him, but had returned around
midday, no longer naked. "Good! No mess! Are you hungry?"

"Actually, I am, but I'm afraid I'll puke if I eat anything."

"You must eat!" She unshackled him and led him into the kitchen.

"Can I just have some soda to drink? Ginger Ale or 7-Up?"

"Sure. How about a snack?"

"Sure, maybe a little snack," he said.

She made some toast and set them on a plate before him.

After he finished his snack, she said, "Come, I need to check my
email."

It came as no surprised that his face became her chair once again.
Like before, she spent about an hour at her computer with her ass upon
his face.

Then it was footstool time while she watched another movie.

Later that night, she let him take a shower after she took hers.
Then she shackled him into the bench in her bedroom and said, "I need
to urinate before bed."

It was a little easier this time, but not much. The urge to vomit
when she stood was weaker than before, but he still had to struggle to
keep her piss down.

He thought he'd have nights to himself, but she startled him awake
that night. "Wake up, Bennie. I need to urinate."

"Ohhh," he moaned.

"Mind your manners!" she scolded him and took a seat.

Half asleep, it was a greater struggle than ever to swallow her
pee. Fortunately, he swallowed her pee and fell back asleep quickly
after she returned to her bed.

The next morning came quickly. He didn't even realize how quickly
until she woke him to pee in the morning. Her morning pee was tangier
than usual, yet it was a little easier this time to swallow it and keep
it down.

Before heading into her bathroom, she opened a large package of
adult diapers and slowly worked one onto Bennie. "Why the diaper?" he
asked.

"I'll be at work all day. I don't want any messes when I get
home."

"Oh," is all that Bennie said.

She had put on a conservative gray skirt and white long-sleeve
blouse. "I'm off to work, Bennie. I'll be back later."

"Wait! Reni! You can't leave me tied down all alone with no one
else home! That's dangerous!"

"Bennie, I own you! It's a risk I choose to take."

"But..."

"Hush! You haven't earned your freedom while I'm away yet!"

Reni huffed out to work, leaving Bennie alone with his fears for
the rest of the day. _Holy shit! What if there's a fire! What if
there's an earthquake! Oh shit!_ Being shackled and strapped
motionless on his back, he dozed off and on throughout the day. At
least he didn't have to hold his piss in for nine hours straight.

Bennie awoke when he heard her open the door and walk in. He
wasn't surprised when she walked directly into the bedroom, pulled up
her skirt and took a seat on his face.

Without saying a word, she settled her weight on his face and
immediately began flooding his mouth with her hot, salty urine.

Bennie found it easier to swallow when she stood; but then she
turned her back to him, and motioned as if to sit again.

"Hey!" he gasped still swallowing the last of her pee. He managed
to sputter, "I'm still swallowing."

As he stared up the back of her legs into her ass-crack just
quivering above his head, she said, "Hurry and swallow. I have to
defecate."

Bennie gasped. "Oh God! No! Please!"

"No?" she shrugged. "I'll exchange you for someone else then."

His mind raced. It briefly occurred to him that he would rather be
turned back to dust than be made to consume human excrement--shit.
Yet, not one to give up on life, he sighed, "I'll try."

"Good," she said as her golden ass cheeks descended upon his face,
filling his field of view. In that last instant, he saw her anus come
down upon his open mouth as her hairy twat covered his eyes.

He felt her sphincter quivering and puckering against his lips as
she squirmed upon him.

After a second, she momentarily lifted her weight off his face,
then slammed her ass back down. A buzz vibrated against his lips and
he felt air pressure increase in his mouth making his cheeks puff out.

He expelled her fart from his mouth when she lifted up momentarily
again. But upon slamming down again, her sphincter puckered downward
into his mouth and out slid a sticky, greasy lump of goo that plopped
to the back of his throat. At the thought of a lump of fresh human
feces in his mouth, his body immediately began a violent,
uncontrollable urge to vomit.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, her weight upon his mouth made for
an impassable seal between her ass and his lips. Although some
stinging vomit added its mass to her lump of shit in his mouth, he
forced the combined offal back down--just in time for her sphincter to
quiver and pucker, and deposit another, larger, turd into his mouth. A
moment later, another, even fatter, log slid out of her puckering anus,
nearly filling his mouth.

By then, Bennie's lungs were screaming in pain for air. She,
nevertheless, grunted and pushed another wet turd out her rectum into
his mouth, packing his mouth solid with shit.

Bennie was on the verge of passing out when she stood off his face.
At once, the stench of her shit attacked his senses and his body rocked
in a violent urge to vomit, but Bennie clamped his jaw closed so as not
to spit any of her sewage out onto the floor and lose his last chance
at continuing to live.

"You're not done yet," Reni said.

Bennie looked up at her as he struggled to swallow her shit still
in his mouth.

"I'll go easy on you because you're a new toilet. But in the
future, I expect you to lick me clean when I'm done, without me getting
up first."

Bennie swallowed the last of her shit, then she sat back down.

"Now you must lick me clean. But swallow first."

He lay there fighting his body's convulsions, clamping his jaw shut
as liquid sewage oozed out between his teeth against the nearly
uncontrollable force of his body to expel its stomach contents.

While he lay there with his mouth packed with her shit, the urge to
vomit gradually subsided over time. He swallowed a little, then a
little more, and a little more, until he had swallowed it all. The
urge to vomit returned with vengeance as his gut shot some of the
sewage back up into his mouth.

Clamping his jaw closed again, he forced it back down and lay there
taking shallow breaths until the urge to vomit left again.

He let out a gasp, then Reni sat back down.

Bennie slid his tongue up and licked against her quivering asshole,
licking her clean.

She then stood and smoothed her skirt, then walked away.

Reni returned to her bedroom later that evening. "Good! No
mess!" She removed his diaper, tossed it in the trash, and then took a
seat on his face. She promptly emptied her bladder, then headed into
her bathroom to take a shower.

She returned to stand over him after her shower. "Well, I have a
little reward for you."

"You do?" he said and grimaced as the odor of shit wafted from his
mouth with his words.

"You may make me come with your mouth." Then she sat on his face
with her pussy over his mouth.

Although his nose was once again inserted up her anus, her clit was
directly over his open mouth.

He began to gently probe her clit with the tip of his tongue.
"Ooh!" she moaned as he played with her clit with his tongue. Her cunt
quickly became so wet that he had to swallow the pussy juice that she
was dribbling into his mouth. He continued his effort as he earnestly
flicked and swirled her clit with his tongue. "Oh, you're good!" she
moaned once again. Giving 100% of his attention to her clit, he sucked
it into his mouth and flicked it back and forth with his tongue. "Oh!
Oh! Oh!" she began moaning and bouncing. Bennie held her clit in his
mouth, gently swirling it with his tongue as her orgasm continued and
continued.

She lifted off him just as he was sure he was about to pass out.
"Not bad!" she said looking down at him. "If you continue to please me
like that, your life if safe."

"Thank you," he said, hesitated, then asked, "Mistress Reni, may I
ask why you chose to download me?"

"I chose you because I don't want to have any babies. Out of the
thousands of guys, you were one of, maybe, ten or so who said they had
the vasectomy."

"Really? That's why?"

"Yes. You saved me from having to pay and have it done to you and
waiting a month for the test to come back negative."

_Holy shit!_ Bennie thought. _I'm a human toilet because I had a
vasectomy?_

"You don't look happy, Bennie," she pouted. "What did I say to
upset you?"

"I just miss my old life a little, is all," he answered, not
untruthfully.

"The original you is still alive somewhere. Your life is now mine,
Bennie."

"I know," he sighed. He recalled that the reason he planned to
upload himself was to download a tallish, wholesome, plain-looking
girl. He hoped that his original had downloaded her and was happy with
her.

Early next morning came eventually. Reni peed before leaving for
work, but didn't need to shit upon returning. "You must be starving,"
she said.

"Yes," he said. "I haven't had anything to eat since you took a
shit yesterday."

She unshackled him and let him to the kitchen where took a seat at
the table. "You may serve me, Bennie. I'd like some fish fillets, a
salad, and coffee. Make enough for yourself, too."

Bennie got out the fillets from the freezer found a roasting tin,
and put them in the oven. The salad was pre-mixed in a bag. And
coffee was easy to brew.

In due time, her served dinner and they ate together, like any
happy couple.

After dinner she grinned at him and said, "Now we watch a movie."

He knew the position, and she sat on his back and clicked on the
TV. She watched some chick flick that was totally boring.

After the movie, Reni let him shower in the spare bathroom, then
locked him back down on the bench in her bedroom. Not only did she
pee, but she also gave him an ass-full of shit to eat too. How
fortunate that he had had a chance to eat real food an hour before his
toilet duty! Then she turned off the light and went to bed, using him
once or twice during the night to pee.

The next two days went by like that. But when she came home from
work Wednesday night, she unshackled him from her bench and then threw
a white canvas dropcloth at him. "Put this on. We're going out."

He examined the dropcloth and saw that she had folded it over,
sewed it together along the sides, cut off the excess material, and cut
out holes for his arms and head. Simple, but effective--for a slave.

She the handed him what looked like socks made out of the same
material, which he also put on. "What about shoes" he asked
plaintively.

"Those _are_ your shoes," she said.

A short while later, they were flying over San Diego and soon
parked at _Fashion Valley Center Mall._

Bennie followed her through the mall, from one clothing store to
the next, each time, carrying an additional bundle for her.

While walking down the corridor one time, he stopped and gasped;
Bennie had just seen his twin. Reni yanked his leash and scolded,
"Come along, Girltoy!"

Bennie continued on, but for a brief moment he caught his twin's
eye. On the other side of the avenue, Bennie's twin was wearing just a
leather brief and sandals, nothing else. His arms were bound behind
his back with his hands twisted up painfully with his wrists attached
directly to the back of a steel collar around his neck. A leather
strap around his head held a something metallic inside his mouth, like
a large metal ring, keeping his mouth permanently open. But the worst
part was--he was being led on a leash by two big macho gay guys walking
hand-in-hand.

Bennie shuddered and followed Reni into _Pet City._ When she
picked out one of those electric dog training collars that came with a
wireless remote control, Bennie had no doubt that was for him. _Damn,
this bitch!_

She stopped into a couple more clothing stories, then came to a
tattoo parlor at the far end of the mall where all the "alternative"
shops tended to cluster.

"Well, hello Reni!" the tattoo artist said as they entered his
shop.

"Hi Michael!"

"Ready for some new body art?" he asked.

"Yes but not for me," she said.

Michael then noticed Bennie. "Him?"

"He's a clone I downloaded. I want him marked as my property."

"Ah, yes," Michael said. "A common request. I'm free now if you'd
like."

"That would be perfect," she said.

To Bennie, he said, "Have a seat."

Bennie, having no say in the matter, sat in the tattoo artists'
stool in the middle of the room. Glancing around, a glass case along
one wall contained various tattoo tools and body piercing supplies.
Other walls were lined with photos and posters of tattooed people--some
of the designs in fairly intimate places on their bodies.

"What sort of tattoo do you want on him?"

"Just simple lettering, Michael," she said. "I just want his upper
left arm to say his name, 'Girltoy.' Then in smaller lettering
underneath that to say, 'Property of Reni'."

"Ahh, that's too easy," Michael said.

"Well..." she thought for a moment and looked over at his counter
of sample tattoos. "Put a little red rose like this right under his
name before you say 'Property of'. And put some of these little red
hearts on each side of my name. And be creative if you want, but don't
go nuts. Okay?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Michael said.

Reni glanced at her watch. "I'm going to grab a bite to eat at the
food court. I'll be back in a bit."

"Sure thing. It won't take more than a half hour or so," said
Michael.

Reni left and Michael got to work on Bennie.

"Michael," Bennie said. "I can't stand pain. Will it hurt? I've
never gotten a tattoo before."

"It'll hurt a little, but I use this ELA-Max stuff. It's a
combination lubricant, disinfectant, and anesthetic; kind'a like what's
on those swabs dentists use to numb your mouth before giving you a shot
of Novocaine."

"Okay," Bennie sighed. "Thanks!"

Michael got to work. Despite the cream, it stung like a son-of-a-
bitch! The next half-hour crawled past--second by agonizing second.
An eternity passed when Reni walked back into the shop.

"Almost done," Michael said to her.

She walked up to them. "Ohhh! I like ut!"

Michael finished up and put a bandage over the tattoo. Reni paid
and led Bennie out through the mall to her car, and they flew home.

When they returned home, Reni shackled him back down, naked, to
that padded bench in her bedroom.

After Reni took a piss, she lifted up off his face slightly and
said, "That's a good boy, you can have another reward."

"Yes, Mistress Reni?"

"You may use your mouth to give me an orgasm again." Then she sat
back down.

Bennie didn't consider it much of a reward this time. What with
her sitting on his face, he had to hold his breath while he worked her
clit with his mouth and tongue. He began by fucking her pussy with his
tongue. That was getting her wet, but he knew enough about women that
her clit was the magic button. He sucked her clit in between his lips
and licked it with his tongue. When Reni began moaning and her pussy
juice started to trickle into his mouth, he knew she was on the verge
of coming. None to soon, either for his lungs were screaming in agony
for air. At that thought, she began quaking and quivering while
sitting on his face, as he sucked her clit in and out of her mouth in a
steady rhythm.

The next thing he knew, Reni was slapping his face with a wet
washcloth. "Wake up! Wake up!"

"What?" Bennie gasped and coughed.

"You passed out! That's what! But oh man! You're good at that,
Girltoy!"

"Yeah, past girlfriends always told me I'm good at muff diving."

"Keep that up, and your atoms are safe."

"Yes, Mistress Reni," he said.

At that, she got in bed and turned off the light.

But still, she left him shackled down when she left for work the
next morning. Bennie spent the remainder of the week shackled down to
her bench for her to use as a toilet at her need.

On Saturday morning, after pissing and crapping down his throat,
she unshackled him and said, "You've earned another reward, Bennie."

"Oh?" he said grinning.

"Yes. Remove the liner from under the bench. It looks ugly and
you don't need it any more."

Bennie wasn't sure if that was a good idea, what if he had an
accident. Still, he complied and removed the liner and folded it up
for her.

During the afternoon he heard her doorbell ring, and heard women's
voices come from elsewhere in the house. He remembered to that hone
call to her friend, and that remark about letting her "use" him. _Oh
shit!_

Not unexpectedly, Reni came into the bedroom followed by two other
attractive women, one a tall woman with long black hair, and a younger
girl with short orange hair.

"Wow!" the young girl said. "You really downloaded a guy! And you
really use him to..."

"Yes," Reni finished for her. "He's my total toilet."

"And he doesn't mind?" she asked.

The tall girl added, "What difference does it make whether he
minds. He's Reni's slave, right, Reni?"

"Sure is!" Reni said.

"Well," the young girl said. "I gotta take a piss. Do you mind,
Reni?"

"Go ahead, Lyzi," Reni said. "Fuschia and I'll be downstairs."

Reni and Fuschia left, leaving him alone with the orange-headed
Lyzi. _She was kind of cute, actually,_ he thought. _But she's about
to make me drink her pee._

Lyzi stood there looking down at him for a moment. She licked her
lips and dropped her jeans and her panties. He made out the shape of
her pussy lips through her red muff hovering just above his face. She
stepped forward, straddling him until he was looking up her back past
her ass. Then she sat. As with Reni, her weight was crushing against
his face, though she was slightly lighter than Reni. His nose was up
her anus and her pussy pressed against his mouth. Almost immediately,
she filled his mouth with her rancid piss. He was use to this now, and
he swallowed it as fast as she pissed it out, while he held his breath.

She peed quickly, stood, backed away, pulled her jeans back on and
left.

The thought of having drunk piss from a new woman gave him the urge
to puke once again, even though he hadn't had that urge for several
days. He breathed in and out slowly until the urge passed, guessing
that if he puked, it would be an embarrassment to Reni and she would
not give him a second chance again.

Time passed while he heard the three women talking and laughing
downstairs. Then he heard footsteps come upstairs again.

It was Reni. Without a word, she used him to pee, and then left
again.

Then, a few moments later, he hears footsteps come upstairs once
again. It was the blonde, Fuschia.

Fuschia repeated the motions of Reni and Lyzi, dropping her jeans,
straddling his head, and sitting on his face.

This time, not only was he feeling nauseous from drinking piss from
two different women, and about to drink from a third, but his stomach
was feeling full and bloated. How could he possibly consume any more
liquid, pee or otherwise?

He had no choice. She, too, pissed into his mouth. It was a
struggle, but me managed to swallow it, though his stomach felt about
to burst.

After that, he was left alone for the next few hours as the women
talked downstairs.

He sensed it was getting very late when he heard footsteps come
upstairs once again. _Someone must have to pee again,_ he figured.

It was Lyzi who entered. This time, she turned her back to him.
Her faded jeans clung tightly to her shapely butt cheeks straddling his
head just above him. A moment later, she dropped her jeans and pulled
her panties down, revealing her naked ass to him. _Oh Shit!_ He knew
what that meant. She was facing away from him so that her anus was
over his mouth. A moment later, her anus puckered and dumped a turd
into his mouth. Then another. And lastly, another. While still
seated, she said, "I'm done."

Bennie knew what that meant. He slid his tongue up and licked her
ass clean, sliding his tongue up into her anus to clean her thoroughly.

That done, she stood, pulled her jeans up, and left.

As time passed, he heard them leaving and then Reni came upstairs.

She stepped up to him and, looking down, said, "You did a good job
tonight. My friends liked using you."

"Really?" he said.

"Yeah! I think Lyzi is even thinking of downloading a guy to be
_her_ toilet slave. Maybe even another copy of _you._ She likes you."

"I see."

"So you've earned another reward, Girltoy," said Reni. She
unbuckled him and helped him sit up. "But first, come shower with me;
you stink."

"Yes, Mistress Reni."

Bennie followed Reni into her bathroom where Reni had him gargle
with _Listerine_ for nearly ten minutes straight. Then they entered
the shower where she had him wash her, then she washed him.

She then led him into bed with her, and shut off the light. In the
darkness, she pulled him to her and pressed her lips to his. Her moist
lips tasted so good after the past week of abject humiliation. Within
moments, she pressed her tongue into his mouth oozing her saliva into
his. A moment later, she drew his tongue into her mouth, drinking his
saliva.

After a few moments, she rolled him onto his back and mounted him.
Crawling up on his body, she pressed one of her nipples, already hard
and at attention, to his mouth. "Suck my nipples, Girltoy!" she
moaned.

He drew her nipple into his mouth, causing it to grow even larger
inside his mouth. Then, after he had got the one nipple thoroughly
hard and wet, she switched to the other.

Panting and moaning, she rolled off him, spread her legs, and
pushed his head downward. "C'mon, Girltoy! You know what I want you
to do next."

"Can you come again?" he asked.

"Silly boy!" she said. "A woman can come as often as she wants.
Now get to work!"

He crawled down under the sheets and positioned himself between her
legs. Once again, he pressed his mouth to her clit and drew it in.
Now that she wasn't sitting on his face, he had the full strength of
his breath to draw the tiny nub deep into his mouth using the suction
of his breath. His mouth was, once again, filling with her genital
secretions as she began bucking even more wildly than before.

He began playing her like a French horn, evoking a spasm from her
with every motion of his tongue and every draw of his breath. Though
she was his master, and he her slave, he was now in total control of
her body--her orgasm as his song to play as he chose to play it. What
a rush!

When she was spent, he crawled up her body and lay beside her.
They fell asleep in each other's arms. He knew that he'd be her toilet
again all too soon, but if she gave him rewards like this regularly,
he'd be in heaven.

* END *