Amy

tsbru...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2021, 3:00:53 AM10/20/21
Could the Flux bring her back?

tsbr...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2021, 3:21:45 AM10/20/21
2565 On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 12:00:53 AM UTC-7, tsbru...@gmail.com wrote:
> Could the Flux bring her back?

As an Auton?

tsbru...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2021, 6:24:42 AM10/20/21
2577 On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 12:00:53 AM UTC-7, tsbru...@gmail.com wrote:
> Could the Flux bring her back?

As an Australian?

Daniel65

Oct 20, 2021, 7:33:04 AM10/20/21
tsbru...@gmail.com wrote on 20/10/21 9:24 pm:
> 2577 On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 12:00:53 AM UTC-7, tsbru...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Could the Flux bring her back?
>
> As an Australian?

No, we had the companion way back in Classic Who, Tim.
--
Daniel

tsbr...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2021, 7:41:30 AM10/20/21
I envision the Flux changing history so that Amy and her parents live in Australia!

The Doctor

Oct 20, 2021, 10:17:54 AM10/20/21
In article <2defddc5-c057-43f8...@googlegroups.com>,
tsbru...@gmail.com <tsbru...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Could the Flux bring her back?

Flux off tim!!
Alberta on 18 Oct vote ! Beware https://mindspring.com

The Doctor

Oct 20, 2021, 10:27:12 AM10/20/21
In article <07bcd759-663c-4e4f...@googlegroups.com>,
Flux off Tim!

The Doctor

Oct 20, 2021, 10:40:00 AM10/20/21
In article <ba6495d9-a4d5-4fde...@googlegroups.com>,
Egads!

The Doctor

Oct 20, 2021, 10:47:46 AM10/20/21
In article <skoupe$3fn$3...@dont-email.me>,
Thumbs up!

The Doctor

Oct 20, 2021, 10:48:47 AM10/20/21

Daniel65

Oct 21, 2021, 4:34:50 AM10/21/21
tsbr...@gmail.com wrote on 20/10/21 10:41 pm:
Amy has been 'over and done with' for some time, Tim, and a couple of
Doctor incarnations.

Why would 'they' bother to bring her back??
--
Daniel

tsbr...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2021, 6:47:21 AM10/21/21
Because of the Flux causing time to go all wibbly wobbly, timey whimy. The Doctor could find herself in Manhattan in 1939!

The Doctor

Oct 21, 2021, 10:53:52 AM10/21/21
In article <skr8n8$4p6$5...@dont-email.me>,
Typical Tim and his obsessions.
Those who would destroy you must make darkness via confusion. -unknown! Beware https://mindspring.com

The Doctor

Oct 21, 2021, 11:01:40 AM10/21/21
In article <57db9fb4-8bc1-420a...@googlegroups.com>,
Don't put it past chibnall the worst showrunner in DW!

tsbru...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2021, 5:19:46 PM11/25/21
Nostalia.

The Doctor

Nov 25, 2021, 7:07:08 PM11/25/21
In article <9bc73882-9770-489b...@googlegroups.com>,
That's Nostalgia!
Merry Christmas 2021 and Happy New Year 2022 Beware https://mindspring.com

tsbru...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2022, 12:10:02 AM1/24/22
As part of the time travel hijinks.

Your Name

Jan 24, 2022, 12:41:49 AM1/24/22
Amy Pond won't be returning to Doctor Who.

A. The Docotr said he can't ever visit / meet them again.

B. Karen Gillian is now a big-ish movie star and would
want far too much money that the lowly-funded BBC
could never hope to pay.

tsbru...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2022, 2:20:31 AM1/24/22
On Sunday, January 23, 2022 at 9:41:49 PM UTC-8, Your Name wrote:
> On 2022-01-24 05:10:01 +0000, tsbru...@gmail.com said:
>
> > 2732 On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 1:34:50 AM UTC-7, Daniel65 wrote:

> >> Amy has been 'over and done with' for some time, Tim, and a couple of
> >> Doctor incarnations.
> >>
> >> Why would 'they' bother to bring her back??
> >
> > As part of the time travel hijinks.
> Amy Pond won't be returning to Doctor Who.
>
> A. The Docotr said he can't ever visit / meet them again.

But the Doctor is now a she!

tsbru...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2022, 2:21:37 AM1/24/22
2735 On Sunday, January 23, 2022 at 9:41:49 PM UTC-8, Your Name wrote:
> On 2022-01-24 05:10:01 +0000, tsbru...@gmail.com said:
>
> > 2732 On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 1:34:50 AM UTC-7, Daniel65 wrote:

> >> Amy has been 'over and done with' for some time, Tim, and a couple of
> >> Doctor incarnations.
> >>
> >> Why would 'they' bother to bring her back??
> >
> > As part of the time travel hijinks.
> Amy Pond won't be returning to Doctor Who.
>
> A. The Docotr said he can't ever visit / meet them again.

Can Jack Harkness visit them?

The Doctor

Jan 24, 2022, 8:51:24 AM1/24/22
In article <e5aa4cf4-f3b1-4962...@googlegroups.com>,
No.
Birthdate 29 Jan 1969 Redhill Surrey England Beware https://mindspring.com

The Doctor

Jan 24, 2022, 8:52:13 AM1/24/22
In article <ssle6q$ra5$1...@gioia.aioe.org>,
Your Name <Your...@YourISP.com> wrote:
>On 2022-01-24 05:10:01 +0000, tsbru...@gmail.com said:
>
>> 2732 On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 1:34:50 AM UTC-7, Daniel65 wrote:

>>> Amy has been 'over and done with' for some time, Tim, and a couple of
>>> Doctor incarnations.
>>>
>>> Why would 'they' bother to bring her back??
>>
>> As part of the time travel hijinks.
>
>Amy Pond won't be returning to Doctor Who.
>
>A. The Docotr said he can't ever visit / meet them again.

And the Timeless Child is in contradiction of this.

>B. Karen Gillian is now a big-ish movie star and would
> want far too much money that the lowly-funded BBC
> could never hope to pay.

The Doctor

Jan 24, 2022, 8:52:30 AM1/24/22
In article <d8ca72ae-a0f0-4d4a...@googlegroups.com>,
The Doctor is not himself!

The Doctor

Jan 24, 2022, 8:52:44 AM1/24/22
In article <62eb63ed-0994-4d6e...@googlegroups.com>,
Doubtful.

tsbru...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2022, 1:46:22 PM1/24/22
On Monday, January 24, 2022 at 5:52:13 AM UTC-8, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <ssle6q$ra5$1...@gioia.aioe.org>,
> Your Name <Your...@YourISP.com> wrote:

> >> As part of the time travel hijinks.
> >
> >Amy Pond won't be returning to Doctor Who.
> >
> >A. The Docotr said he can't ever visit / meet them again.
> >
> And the Timeless Child is in contradiction of this.

In which episodes has Doctor 13 said that she CAN visit Amy and Rory?

The Doctor

Jan 24, 2022, 6:19:04 PM1/24/22
In article <9a31325e-b38e-4749...@googlegroups.com>,
Did you not note the contradiction in Flux?

tsbru...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2022, 10:52:02 AM1/27/22
10/10.

The Doctor