Re: The Bible (OT)

Blueshirt

Jan 28, 2022, 6:19:30 AM1/28/22
The Doctor wrote:
> Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:
> > Daniel65 wrote:
> >> So who was BlueShirt attacking, clown??
> >
> > For the benefit of the simple minded here... Dave, I was attacking
> > *you*! As you are the one that feels the need to reply to every
> > single post here, but as your posts add no quality to any thread,
> > they can only be done for reasons of quantity.
>
> Or points.

Points?

What do points make? PRIZES!!!

solar penguin

Jan 28, 2022, 6:28:55 AM1/28/22
Blueshirt brought forth:
This week’s prize is perfect for the Doctor Who fan who
wants to see a six-part story about the universe being
threatened by plant-based textile fibre. It’s “Doctor Who:
Flax.”

--
solar penguin

Daniel65

Jan 28, 2022, 7:06:04 AM1/28/22
Blueshirt wrote on 28/1/22 10:19 pm:
Points make Petrol/Gas driven Internal Combustion engines go, don't
they?? ;-P
--
Daniel

The Doctor