Re: The Bible (OT)

Blueshirt

Jan 28, 2022, 6:16:57 AM1/28/22
The Doctor wrote:
> Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:
> > Daniel65 wrote:

> >> Shock!! Horror!!
> >
> > Dave is lonely, he likes to think that he has a mate here... we
> > shouldn't do anything to spoil his illusions.
>
> Me, AGA and YN are on the same side of retcon Chibnall.

There's nothing wrong with being on any side. Disliking something is
perfectly fine. I dislike a lot of things about modern DW. I don't
need people to back-up my likes or dislikes though. *You* argue for
nothing and generally just post inane nonsesne... you are the Usenet
equivalent of a one-trick pony.

The Doctor

Jan 28, 2022, 10:42:19 AM1/28/22
In article <xn0ndeo0r...@nntp.aioe.org>,