Ogrons

tsbru...@gmail.com

May 25, 2021, 12:32:29 PM5/25/21
We haven't seen them lately.

The Doctor

May 25, 2021, 4:14:20 PM5/25/21
In article <a203ada4-ab39-4330...@googlegroups.com>,
tsbru...@gmail.com <tsbru...@gmail.com> wrote:
>We haven't seen them lately.

Timbot Bruening is like a child abuser!
Timbot Bruening is the spam blogger of rec.arts.drwho. Timbot Bruening is
a loathesome creature! Inspired by Idlehands , condoned by Stephen Wilson.
Look, yet another irrelevant Timbot Bruening post to rec.arts.drwho
From the disrepectful poster of rec.arts.drwho himself Tim Bruening!!
The official Timbot Bruening Youtube Video: https://youtu.be/mBcY3W5WgNU
As Timbot Bruening posts and sings: " IT's Spam, wonderful spam!
IT's spam wonderful spam!" Proving %'s conclusion that you are insane!
Agamemnon aka The True Doctor are killfiling you due to
your spamtrolling actions!
Bruening yet again defends Donald Trump as POTUS by trolling spam on radw!
Quit posting such junk trash Satanic inspired post Timbot!!
The way of the Spirit is not dead ritual. -unknown

solar penguin

May 26, 2021, 2:43:04 AM5/26/21
On Tuesday, 25 May 2021 at 17:32:29 UTC+1, Tim
typed …

> We haven't seen them lately.

I have.

tsbru...@gmail.com

May 26, 2021, 3:52:17 AM5/26/21
Where and when?

solar penguin

May 26, 2021, 5:36:08 AM5/26/21
On Wednesday, 26 May 2021 at 08:52:17 UTC+1, Tim
typed…
On my TV when I re-watched ‘Day of the Daleks.’

tsbr...@gmail.com

May 26, 2021, 8:34:46 AM5/26/21
When did the Orgrons last appear in a NEW DW episode?

The Doctor

May 26, 2021, 10:29:25 AM5/26/21
In article <4e22179f-3d7b-41a2...@googlegroups.com>,
when?
We either read, assume and do, or read, seek and do. -unknown

The Doctor

May 26, 2021, 10:30:44 AM5/26/21
In article <c9348bc6-b32f-48e2...@googlegroups.com>,
Good one!!

The Doctor

May 26, 2021, 10:31:31 AM5/26/21
In article <6d9f9b06-c234-4856...@googlegroups.com>,
1973 !

Blueshirt

May 26, 2021, 4:59:13 PM5/26/21
On 26/05/2021 13:34, tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:

> When did the Orgrons last appear in a NEW DW episode?

2018 ... on audio in "Planet of the Ogrons".

(Second story of the Time War 2 Box Set)

The Doctor

May 26, 2021, 6:50:43 PM5/26/21
In article <s8mcqv$ga2$1...@dont-email.me>,
Tim wants TV episodes!

tsbr...@gmail.com

May 26, 2021, 7:50:50 PM5/26/21
2524 On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 1:59:13 PM UTC-7, Blueshirt wrote:
> On 26/05/2021 13:34, tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
> >
> > When did the Orgrons last appear in a NEW DW episode?
> 2018 ... on audio in "Planet of the Ogrons".

Is it really an "appearence" if we can't actually SEE them?

> (Second story of the Time War 2 Box Set)

So Ogrons fought in the Time War?

The Doctor

May 26, 2021, 8:29:52 PM5/26/21
In article <1e4bdc1c-0532-45dd...@googlegroups.com>,
There you go!

The Last Doctor

May 27, 2021, 1:22:54 AM5/27/21
Jon Culshaw’s Doctor Ogron was a delight in this and I’d love to hear from
him again, as he regenerated at the end of the episode - still an Ogron.
And still ginger.

--
There are some corners of the universe which have bred the most terrible
things. Things which act against everything we believe in. They must be

The Doctor

May 27, 2021, 8:12:16 AM5/27/21
In article <s8nabb$611$1...@gioia.aioe.org>,
The Last Doctor <mi...@xenocyte.com> wrote:
>Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:
>> On 26/05/2021 13:34, tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
>>>
>>> When did the Orgrons last appear in a NEW DW episode?
>>
>> 2018 ... on audio in "Planet of the Ogrons".
>>
>> (Second story of the Time War 2 Box Set)
>>

>Jon Culshaw’s Doctor Ogron was a delight in this and I’d love to hear from
>him again, as he regenerated at the end of the episode - still an Ogron.
>And still ginger.

I hope to hear Culshaw back on Deadringers!

>--
>There are some corners of the universe which have bred the most terrible
>things. Things which act against everything we believe in. They must be
>fought.

The Last Doctor

May 27, 2021, 8:36:23 AM5/27/21
The Doctor <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
> In article <s8nabb$611$1...@gioia.aioe.org>,
> The Last Doctor <mi...@xenocyte.com> wrote:
>> Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:

>>> 2018 ... on audio in "Planet of the Ogrons".
>>>
>>> (Second story of the Time War 2 Box Set)
>>>

>> Jon Culshaw’s Doctor Ogron was a delight in this and I’d love to hear from
>> him again, as he regenerated at the end of the episode - still an Ogron.
>> And still ginger.
>>

> I hope to hear Culshaw back on Deadringers!

I’d rather he carries on working with Big Finish, bringing back the
Brigadier, Kamelion, etc. And Doctor Ogron, of course.

tsbru...@gmail.com

May 27, 2021, 10:17:09 AM5/27/21
I would like to see Doctor Ogron on my TV.

Blueshirt

May 27, 2021, 6:08:38 PM5/27/21
On 26/05/2021 23:50, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <s8mcqv$ga2$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:
>> On 26/05/2021 13:34, tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
>>>
>>> When did the Orgrons last appear in a NEW DW episode?
>>
>> 2018 ... on audio in "Planet of the Ogrons".
>>

> Tim wants TV episodes!

Tim seems to live on the Tardis Wiki site with all his numerical data
that he copies and pastes from there to here ... so typing in Ogron on
that site would have given him his answer then wouldn't it?

Blueshirt

May 27, 2021, 6:08:42 PM5/27/21
On 27/05/2021 00:50, tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
> 2524 On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 1:59:13 PM UTC-7, Blueshirt wrote:
>> On 26/05/2021 13:34, tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
>>>
>>> When did the Orgrons last appear in a NEW DW episode?
>>
>> 2018 ... on audio in "Planet of the Ogrons".
>
> Is it really an "appearence" if we can't actually SEE them?

Yes. They are in it. You can hear them, so they are there.

>> (Second story of the Time War 2 Box Set)
>
> So Ogrons fought in the Time War?

Want to find out? Go and listen to it ...

Blueshirt

May 27, 2021, 6:09:56 PM5/27/21
On 27/05/2021 13:36, The Last Doctor wrote:
> The Doctor <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
>> In article <s8nabb$611$1...@gioia.aioe.org>,
>> The Last Doctor <mi...@xenocyte.com> wrote:

>>> Jon Culshaw’s Doctor Ogron was a delight in this and I’d love to hear from
>>> him again, as he regenerated at the end of the episode - still an Ogron.
>>> And still ginger.
>>
>> I hope to hear Culshaw back on Deadringers!
>
> I’d rather he carries on working with Big Finish, bringing back the
> Brigadier, Kamelion, etc. And Doctor Ogron, of course.

Much more exciting than Dead Ringers!

The Doctor

May 27, 2021, 6:33:55 PM5/27/21
In article <s8o3o5$1g1p$1...@gioia.aioe.org>,
The Last Doctor <mi...@xenocyte.com> wrote:
>The Doctor <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
>> In article <s8nabb$611$1...@gioia.aioe.org>,
>> The Last Doctor <mi...@xenocyte.com> wrote:

>>> Jon Culshaw’s Doctor Ogron was a delight in this and I’d love to hear from
>>> him again, as he regenerated at the end of the episode - still an Ogron.
>>> And still ginger.
>>>

>> I hope to hear Culshaw back on Deadringers!
>>

>I’d rather he carries on working with Big Finish, bringing back the
>Brigadier, Kamelion, etc. And Doctor Ogron, of course.

That to.. But come on. Culshaw as TBaker on Deadringers is just grand!
>--
>There are some corners of the universe which have bred the most terrible
>things. Things which act against everything we believe in. They must be
>fought.

The Doctor

May 27, 2021, 6:37:10 PM5/27/21
In article <d4f41805-1024-4d27...@googlegroups.com>,
tsbru...@gmail.com <tsbru...@gmail.com> wrote:
>I would like to see Doctor Ogron on my TV.

Typical Tim Obsession.

The Doctor

May 27, 2021, 6:41:51 PM5/27/21
In article <s8p594$hfe$1...@dont-email.me>,
Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:
>On 26/05/2021 23:50, The Doctor wrote:
>> In article <s8mcqv$ga2$1...@dont-email.me>,
>> Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:

>>> 2018 ... on audio in "Planet of the Ogrons".
>>>

>> Tim wants TV episodes!
>
>Tim seems to live on the Tardis Wiki site with all his numerical data
>that he copies and pastes from there to here ... so typing in Ogron on
>that site would have given him his answer then wouldn't it?

We can only hope!

The Doctor

May 27, 2021, 6:42:04 PM5/27/21
In article <s8p598$hfe$2...@dont-email.me>,
Good advice!

The Doctor

May 27, 2021, 6:42:17 PM5/27/21
In article <s8p5bi$hfe$3...@dont-email.me>,
Culshaw is a damn talent!

Blueshirt

May 27, 2021, 7:18:16 PM5/27/21
On 27/05/2021 23:33, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <s8o3o5$1g1p$1...@gioia.aioe.org>,
> The Last Doctor <mi...@xenocyte.com> wrote:
>> The Doctor <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
>>>
>>> I hope to hear Culshaw back on Deadringers!
>>>

>> I’d rather he carries on working with Big Finish, bringing back the
>> Brigadier, Kamelion, etc. And Doctor Ogron, of course.
>>

> That to.. But come on. Culshaw as TBaker on Deadringers is just grand!

Maybe ... but you can just as easily hear Tom Baker as the Fourth Doctor
in quite a lot of Big Finish audios, so why the need to hear someone
impersonating him?

Jon Culshaw's 'Brigadier' is top notch though and those stories should
definitely be added to your listening list ... especially the 3DA's!

The Doctor

May 27, 2021, 8:26:44 PM5/27/21
In article <s8p9bm$gu8$2...@dont-email.me>,
Culshaw's crank calls as Tom Baker are classic.

tsbr...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2021, 9:25:01 PM7/25/21
I did find the very weird Doctor Ogron.

The Doctor

Jul 25, 2021, 10:28:37 PM7/25/21
In article <ac2fc6a4-dc95-440c...@googlegroups.com>,
source?
Nova Scotia on 17 Aug 2021 vote Liberal! Beware https://mindspring.com

tsbr...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2021, 7:20:31 AM7/29/21
2524, 2525 On Sunday, July 25, 2021 at 7:28:37 PM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <ac2fc6a4-dc95-440c...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >2164, 2165 On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 3:08:38 PM UTC-7, Blueshirt wrote:

> >> Tim seems to live on the Tardis Wiki site with all his numerical data
> >> that he copies and pastes from there to here ... so typing in Ogron on
> >> that site would have given him his answer then wouldn't it?
> >
> >I did find the very weird Doctor Ogron.
> source?

https://tardis.fandom.com/wiki/Doctor_Ogron

https://tardis.fandom.com/wiki/Planet_of_the_Ogrons_(audio_story)

The Doctor

Jul 29, 2021, 9:08:04 AM7/29/21
In article <39d05353-671b-48e3...@googlegroups.com>,
Thank you.

tsbru...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2021, 3:32:52 PM9/19/21
On Thursday, July 29, 2021 at 6:08:04 AM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <39d05353-671b-48e3...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >2524, 2525 On Sunday, July 25, 2021 at 7:28:37 PM UTC-7,
> >netk...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> source?
> >
> >https://tardis.fandom.com/wiki/Doctor_Ogron
> >
> >https://tardis.fandom.com/wiki/Planet_of_the_Ogrons_(audio_story)
> Thank you.

Did Doctor Ogron fight in Time War?

%

Sep 19, 2021, 5:42:33 PM9/19/21

%

Sep 19, 2021, 5:42:36 PM9/19/21

%

Sep 19, 2021, 5:42:39 PM9/19/21

%

Sep 19, 2021, 5:42:42 PM9/19/21

%

Sep 19, 2021, 5:42:45 PM9/19/21

%

Sep 19, 2021, 5:42:48 PM9/19/21

%

Sep 19, 2021, 5:42:51 PM9/19/21

%

Sep 19, 2021, 5:42:55 PM9/19/21

%

Sep 19, 2021, 5:42:58 PM9/19/21

%

Sep 19, 2021, 5:43:01 PM9/19/21

%

Sep 19, 2021, 5:43:04 PM9/19/21

%

Sep 19, 2021, 5:43:07 PM9/19/21

%

Sep 19, 2021, 5:43:10 PM9/19/21

%

Sep 19, 2021, 5:43:13 PM9/19/21

The Doctor

Sep 19, 2021, 6:25:55 PM9/19/21
In article <44206435-2de2-49fb...@googlegroups.com>,
You tell us.
Canada on 20 Sept 2021 vote ! Beware https://mindspring.com

The Doctor

Sep 19, 2021, 6:27:13 PM9/19/21
In article <ctOdnSglzchbM9r8...@giganews.com>,
Go % !!

tsbru...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2021, 10:45:16 PM9/19/21
Yes, %?

tsbru...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2021, 10:46:34 PM9/19/21
If I knew, I wouldn't need to ask!

tsbru...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2021, 10:49:58 PM9/19/21
But he didn't say anything, not even "n days since Tim did x"! Not even anything about inverted zepplins, 11 toes, or feet in ears!

The Doctor

Sep 20, 2021, 1:11:51 AM9/20/21

The Doctor

Sep 20, 2021, 1:13:20 AM9/20/21
In article <a4a19f9d-53e3-4294...@googlegroups.com>,
Find a way to find out.

The Doctor

Sep 20, 2021, 1:13:38 AM9/20/21
In article <1b1beeab-efa2-45c1...@googlegroups.com>,
LOL!

tsbru...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2021, 2:37:55 AM9/20/21
Did %'s computer get stuck?

tsbr...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2021, 2:47:46 AM9/20/21
2574 On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 9:32:29 AM UTC-7, tsbru...@gmail.com wrote:
> We haven't seen them lately.

I envision Doctor Ogron teaming up with the Doctor to find her true origins.

tsbr...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2021, 2:49:57 AM9/20/21
2575 On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 10:22:54 PM UTC-7, The Last Doctor wrote:
> Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:
> > On 26/05/2021 13:34, tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
> >>
> >> When did the Orgrons last appear in a NEW DW episode?
> >
> > 2018 ... on audio in "Planet of the Ogrons".
> >
> > (Second story of the Time War 2 Box Set)
> >

> Jon Culshaw’s Doctor Ogron was a delight in this and I’d love to hear from
> him again, as he regenerated at the end of the episode - still an Ogron.
> And still ginger.

Doctor Ogron Plot: He and the Doctor team up to free his people from the Daleks.

tsbru...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2021, 2:55:34 AM9/20/21
2577 On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 10:22:54 PM UTC-7, The Last Doctor wrote:
> Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:
> > On 26/05/2021 13:34, tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
> >>
> >> When did the Orgrons last appear in a NEW DW episode?
> >
> > 2018 ... on audio in "Planet of the Ogrons".
> >
> > (Second story of the Time War 2 Box Set)
> >

> Jon Culshaw’s Doctor Ogron was a delight in this and I’d love to hear from
> him again, as he regenerated at the end of the episode - still an Ogron.
> And still ginger.

Wouldn't a new actor be needed for the new incarnation?

tsbru...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2021, 3:00:00 AM9/20/21
Does Doctor Ogron have the same unlimited regenerations as the Timeless Child?

tsbru...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2021, 3:02:06 AM9/20/21
2579 On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 3:08:38 PM UTC-7, Blueshirt wrote:
> On 26/05/2021 23:50, The Doctor wrote:
> > In article <s8mcqv$ga2$1...@dont-email.me>,
> > Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:

> >> 2018 ... on audio in "Planet of the Ogrons".
> >>

> > Tim wants TV episodes!
>
> Tim seems to live on the Tardis Wiki site with all his numerical data
> that he copies and pastes from there to here ... so typing in Ogron on
> that site would have given him his answer then wouldn't it?

Not the same as seeing them on TV!

The Doctor

Sep 20, 2021, 10:01:27 AM9/20/21

The Doctor

Sep 20, 2021, 10:03:05 AM9/20/21

The Doctor

Sep 20, 2021, 10:03:14 AM9/20/21

The Doctor

Sep 20, 2021, 10:03:43 AM9/20/21

The Doctor

Sep 20, 2021, 10:04:20 AM9/20/21
In article <944225d3-0905-4881...@googlegroups.com>,
Hope not!

The Doctor

Sep 20, 2021, 10:04:34 AM9/20/21
In article <aa224224-a260-4c98...@googlegroups.com>,
Blah! Blah!! Blah!!!

tsbr...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2021, 10:43:23 AM9/20/21
Plot: Ogrons hiding from the Daleks have interbred with Earth's apes.

The Doctor

Sep 20, 2021, 9:26:33 PM9/20/21
In article <de7c17a1-0566-40d2...@googlegroups.com>,
tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Plot: Ogrons hiding from the Daleks have interbred with Earth's apes.

Rejected!

tsbru...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2021, 5:15:05 PM11/25/21
2575 On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 6:26:33 PM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <de7c17a1-0566-40d2...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Plot: Ogrons hiding from the Daleks have interbred with Earth's apes.
> Rejected!

Okay, the Daleks genetically engineered Earth apes to make Ogrons!

The Doctor

Nov 25, 2021, 7:06:34 PM11/25/21
In article <8664fc5e-b7a7-45bd...@googlegroups.com>,
Rejected.
Merry Christmas 2021 and Happy New Year 2022 Beware https://mindspring.com

tsbr...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2021, 2:30:46 PM11/28/21
Between N-Grons and P-Grons.

The Doctor

Nov 28, 2021, 8:20:41 PM11/28/21
In article <d4328d58-e6f8-4197...@googlegroups.com>,
tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Between N-Grons and P-Grons.

Boo!! You must be inspired by Idlehands and Stephen Wilson for such bad humour!