(2930 - 1000) Daleks In Manhattan/Evolution of the Daleks

tsbr...@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2022, 12:26:27 AM9/27/22
10/10, 10/10.

The Doctor

Sep 27, 2022, 12:40:24 AM9/27/22
In article <95d220c6-8296-48e1...@googlegroups.com>,
tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>10/10, 10/10.

8/10 , 8/10
--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nk.ca Ici doc...@nk.ca
Quebec oubliez les extremes et votez PLQ Beware https://mindspring.com

Daniel65

Sep 27, 2022, 8:09:49 AM9/27/22
tsbr...@gmail.com wrote on 27/9/22 2:26 pm:
> 10/10, 10/10.

Hmm! We just had this pair on T.V. last Friday/Saturday!
--
Daniel

The Doctor

Sep 27, 2022, 9:23:12 AM9/27/22
In article <tgup6a$243i$1...@dont-email.me>,
What do you recall?

>--
>Daniel

Daniel65

Sep 28, 2022, 2:59:13 AM9/28/22
The Doctor wrote on 27/09/2022 11:23 pm:
> In article <tgup6a$243i$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel65 <dani...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>> tsbr...@gmail.com wrote on 27/9/22 2:26 pm:
>>> 10/10, 10/10.
>>>
>> Hmm! We just had this pair on T.V. last Friday/Saturday!
>
> What do you recall?

That we just had this pair on T.V. last Friday/Saturday, clown!!
--
Daniel

tsbr...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2022, 3:43:40 AM9/28/22
I didn't.

Daniel65

Sep 28, 2022, 9:23:08 AM9/28/22
tsbr...@gmail.com wrote on 28/9/22 5:43 pm:
We did, Tim.

Tomorrow The Lazarus Experiment
Friday 42
Saturday Human Nature
--
Daniel

tsbr...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2022, 9:30:57 AM9/28/22
Please post any nits you find.

The Doctor

Sep 28, 2022, 10:52:18 AM9/28/22
In article <th0rbu$agko$2...@dont-email.me>,
Dan's definition of clown comes from
http://www.chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/10-1.htm

JO: Look.
(The scanner shows William inside a pyramid shape. He was too ill to act, bless
him.)
DOCTOR 1: [on scanner] Ah, there you are. I seem to be stuck up here. Hmm? Hmm?
Oh, so you're my replacements. Huh. A dandy and a clown. Have you done anything?
DOCTOR 2: Well, we've, er, assessed the situation.
DOCTOR 1 [on scanner]: Just as I thought. Nothing.
DOCTOR: Well it's not easy, you know.

Get out of chronic hysteresis mode Dannyboy!

Any scenes i particular, Dannyboy?

Dannyboy just wants his post count to increase.
Are you complaining that your post count is too low Dannyboy?

The Doctor

Sep 28, 2022, 10:52:47 AM9/28/22
In article <97dd4b72-9ae1-4d6b...@googlegroups.com>,
Oh! WEll.

The Doctor

Sep 28, 2022, 10:58:34 AM9/28/22
In article <th1hrq$c92k$1...@dont-email.me>,
Daniel65 <dani...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>tsbr...@gmail.com wrote on 28/9/22 5:43 pm:

>>> That we just had this pair on T.V. last Friday/Saturday, clown!!
>>
>> I didn't.
>>
>We did, Tim.
>
>Tomorrow The Lazarus Experiment

Suck

>Friday 42

Major suck

>Saturday Human Nature

Rock on!

>--
>Daniel

The Doctor

Sep 28, 2022, 10:58:50 AM9/28/22
In article <9438c6bd-f7ac-4fdc...@googlegroups.com>,
I can see Daniel declining.

Daniel65

Sep 29, 2022, 8:27:54 AM9/29/22
The Doctor wrote on 29/9/22 12:52 am:
> In article <th0rbu$agko$2...@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel65 <dani...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 27/09/2022 11:23 pm:

>>> What do you recall?
>>
>> That we just had this pair on T.V. last Friday/Saturday, clown!!

> Any scenes i particular, Dannyboy?

No, clown, no scenes in particular, clown, the whole episodes, clown!!
--
Daniel

tsbr...@gmail.com

Sep 29, 2022, 2:22:44 PM9/29/22
So nothing jumped out at you?

The Doctor

Sep 29, 2022, 5:35:19 PM9/29/22
In article <th4308$lg7t$1...@dont-email.me>,
Daniel65 <dani...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>The Doctor wrote on 29/9/22 12:52 am:
>> In article <th0rbu$agko$2...@dont-email.me>,
>> Daniel65 <dani...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

>>> That we just had this pair on T.V. last Friday/Saturday, clown!!
>

>> Any scenes i particular, Dannyboy?
>
>No, clown, no scenes in particular, clown, the whole episodes, clown!!

Dan's definition of clown comes from
http://www.chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/10-1.htm

JO: Look.
(The scanner shows William inside a pyramid shape. He was too ill to act, bless
him.)
DOCTOR 1: [on scanner] Ah, there you are. I seem to be stuck up here. Hmm? Hmm?
Oh, so you're my replacements. Huh. A dandy and a clown. Have you done anything?
DOCTOR 2: Well, we've, er, assessed the situation.
DOCTOR 1 [on scanner]: Just as I thought. Nothing.
DOCTOR: Well it's not easy, you know.

Get out of chronic hysteresis mode Dannyboy!

what do you recall, Dannyboy?

The Doctor

Sep 29, 2022, 5:44:45 PM9/29/22
In article <72295168-4c88-4ed4...@googlegroups.com>,