Re: The Bible (OT)

solar penguin

Jan 28, 2022, 5:57:59 AM1/28/22
Binky bleated:

> In article <ssu643$6sg$1...@dont-email.me>,
> solar penguin <solar....@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Binky bleated:
>>>
>>> Exaplin Deborah in Judges!
>>>

>> Originally a pagan goddess, the myths about her were
>> turned into folktales about a legendary heroine when
>> the Jews adopted montheism.
>>

> Wrong SP!

Why? What’s wrong with it?

After all, most of the heroes in Judges were originally pagan
gods who were retconned into folk heroes when the Jews
became monotheists. (e.g. Samson was originally the sun
god Shamash, with his hair representing the sun’s rays.)

Why would Deborah be any different?

--
solar penguin

tsbr...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2022, 10:16:13 AM1/28/22
So the Jews flipped Deborah and many other pagan gods!

tsbr...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2022, 10:18:26 AM1/28/22
I do remember reading several Biblical stories in which the Israelite backslide into worshiping pagan gods and even a Golden Calf. They then have to be yanked back into worshipping The One True God.

The Doctor

Jan 28, 2022, 10:38:29 AM1/28/22
In article <st0i7l$qnk$1...@dont-email.me>,
SP, The Judges were appointed by Yahwah to repent from paganism.

>--
>solar penguin

Birthdate 29 Jan 1969 Redhill Surrey England Beware https://mindspring.com

Blueshirt

Jan 28, 2022, 10:41:57 AM1/28/22
I'd say they did more than "flip" her!!!

The Doctor

Jan 28, 2022, 10:47:51 AM1/28/22
In article <52cc5038-b45f-48b8...@googlegroups.com>,
Do you recall the book of Judges?

The Doctor

Jan 28, 2022, 10:48:21 AM1/28/22
In article <578da2a2-2a5b-46c2...@googlegroups.com>,
Exodus and Deuteronomy!

The Doctor

Jan 28, 2022, 10:51:34 AM1/28/22
In article <xn0ndeuyj...@nntp.aioe.org>,
Wrong path.

solar penguin

Jan 28, 2022, 10:54:00 AM1/28/22
Tim typed:
AIUI the Israelites didn’t fully, completely embrace monotheism
until after the Babylonian exile (i.e. after most of the Old
Testament stories are set). Until then, YHWH worship existed
awkwardly alongside worship of pagan gods.

But after they had finally switched to monotheism for real,
the Bible was edited and rewritten to make it look as if
that was how it had always been (except for a little bit
of backsliding.)

OTOH the Golden Calf isn’t part of this. According to Exodus,
it was a graven image symbolising YHWH. That story is
telling the moral of “No graven images,” not “No pagan
gods.”

--
solar penguin

solar penguin

Jan 28, 2022, 10:55:59 AM1/28/22
Binky bleated:

> In article <st0i7l$qnk$1...@dont-email.me>,
> solar penguin <solar....@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Binky bleated:

>>> Wrong SP!
>>>

>> Why? What’s wrong with it?
>>
>> After all, most of the heroes in Judges were originally pagan
>> gods who were retconned into folk heroes when the Jews
>> became monotheists. (e.g. Samson was originally the sun
>> god Shamash, with his hair representing the sun’s rays.)
>>
>> Why would Deborah be any different?
>>

> SP, The Judges were appointed by Yahwah to repent
> from paganism.

That’s what the revised, retconned version in the Bible
says. But it wasn’t always like that.

--
solar penguin

The Doctor

Jan 28, 2022, 10:58:52 AM1/28/22
In article <st13im$re2$1...@dont-email.me>,
Then please Explain Exodus 20, birdie!

>--
>solar penguin

The Doctor

Jan 28, 2022, 10:59:14 AM1/28/22
In article <st13md$se9$1...@dont-email.me>,
Your URLs please.

Blueshirt

Jan 28, 2022, 11:06:10 AM1/28/22
solar penguin wrote:
> Binky bleated:
> > SP, The Judges were appointed by Yahwah to repent
> > from paganism.
>
> That’s what the revised, retconned version in the Bible
> says. But it wasn’t always like that.

NO! All Bibles are "EXACTLY THE SAME" ... what part of that did you
not understand? Do you not comprehend plain English?

Keep up at the back!

The Doctor

Jan 28, 2022, 6:24:23 PM1/28/22
In article <xn0ndevnn...@nntp.aioe.org>,
Are you trying to imitate someone around here?

solar penguin

Jan 28, 2022, 10:02:26 PM1/28/22
Binky bleated:
No. You don’t answer our questions. I’m giving you a taste
of your own medicine.

--
solar penguin

The Doctor

Jan 28, 2022, 10:13:37 PM1/28/22
In article <st2anv$2l8$1...@dont-email.me>,
Therefore you pullled a statement out of the hat.

solar penguin

Jan 28, 2022, 11:12:49 PM1/28/22
Binky bleated:
Do your own research. You’ll see I was right.

--
solar penguin

tsbr...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2022, 4:05:40 AM1/29/22
What terms should Yads type into his search engine?

solar penguin

Jan 29, 2022, 5:03:24 AM1/29/22
Binky bleated:

> In article <st13im$re2$1...@dont-email.me>,
> solar penguin <solar....@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Tim typed:
>>

>>> I do remember reading several Biblical stories in which
>>> the Israelite backslide into worshiping pagan gods and
>>> even a Golden Calf. They then have to be yanked back
>>> into worshipping The One True God.
>>>

>> AIUI the Israelites didn’t fully, completely embrace monotheism
>> until after the Babylonian exile (i.e. after most of the Old
>> Testament stories are set). Until then, YHWH worship existed
>> awkwardly alongside worship of pagan gods.
>>
>> But after they had finally switched to monotheism for real,
>> the Bible was edited and rewritten to make it look as if
>> that was how it had always been (except for a little bit
>> of backsliding.)
>>
>> OTOH the Golden Calf isn’t part of this. According to Exodus,
>> it was a graven image symbolising YHWH. That story is
>> telling the moral of “No graven images,” not “No pagan
>> gods.”
>>

> Then please Explain Exodus 20, birdie!

OK. Which bit of it are you having trouble understanding?

--
solar penguin

Blueshirt

Jan 29, 2022, 7:43:12 AM1/29/22
On 28/01/2022 15:59, The Doctor wrote:

> Your URLs please.

Here's a URL for you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEVMhEQrLsE

The Doctor

Jan 29, 2022, 9:16:55 AM1/29/22
In article <st2erv$lm3$1...@dont-email.me>,
Check up my Youtube channel.

Idlehands

Jan 29, 2022, 9:18:25 AM1/29/22
That will ruffle the idiot's feathers :)

--
"When a clown moves into a palace, he doesn't become a king. The palace
turns into a circus"

The Doctor

Jan 29, 2022, 9:18:44 AM1/29/22
In article <6dc7c823-9425-4e9f...@googlegroups.com>,
Hey , Sp, please do not reply to Timtit.

The Doctor

Jan 29, 2022, 9:24:55 AM1/29/22
In article <st33d9$vd4$1...@dont-email.me>,
That is the question I am asking you Birdie!

solar penguin

Jan 29, 2022, 9:33:22 AM1/29/22
Binky bleated:
You reply to him all the time.

But if you want the challenge of doing research without
any outside help, then I won’t answer that particular post.

Good luck.

--
solar penguin

solar penguin

Jan 29, 2022, 9:33:22 AM1/29/22
Binky bleated:
No. You asked me to explain it to you. That means you’re
the one having trouble understanding it.

--
solar penguin

The Doctor

Jan 29, 2022, 9:43:01 AM1/29/22
In article <st3cou$qt$1...@dont-email.me>,
Probably a fake.

The Doctor

Jan 29, 2022, 9:45:45 AM1/29/22
In article <st3j7g$gf0$2...@dont-email.me>,
Wrongo Birdie. You are the one forgetting things.
And drop the pedophile nickname otherwise the Met might
be knocking at the door.

tsbr...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2022, 10:13:53 AM1/29/22
I'm not seeing a pedophie nickname.

solar penguin

Jan 29, 2022, 10:29:49 AM1/29/22
Binky bleated:

> In article <st3cou$qt$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:
>> On 28/01/2022 15:59, The Doctor wrote:
>>>
>>> Your URLs please.
>>
>> Here's a URL for you...
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEVMhEQrLsE
>>

> Probably a fake.

No, it’s a real URL.

--
solar penguin

solar penguin

Jan 29, 2022, 10:29:50 AM1/29/22
How am I wrong?

> You are the one forgetting things.

What have I forgotten?

> And drop the pedophile nickname otherwise the Met
> might be knocking at the door.

Which paedophiles have I nicknamed? (And when did it
become against the law to call them nicknames anyway?)

--
solar penguin

Blueshirt

Jan 29, 2022, 11:41:33 AM1/29/22
solar penguin wrote:
> Binky bleated:
> > Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:

> >> Here's a URL for you...
> >>
> >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEVMhEQrLsE
> >
> > Probably a fake.
>
> No, it’s a real URL.

A real URL and a real preacher...

The Doctor

Jan 29, 2022, 7:05:39 PM1/29/22
In article <fd1778e6-68da-480e...@googlegroups.com>,
tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>3377 On Saturday, January 29, 2022 at 6:45:45 AM UTC-8, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
>> In article <st3j7g$gf0$2...@dont-email.me>,
>> solar penguin <solar....@gmail.com> wrote:
----->> >Binky bleated:

----->> >>> Binky bleated:
Look at the arrows.

The Doctor

Jan 29, 2022, 7:15:24 PM1/29/22
In article <st3mhb$8hl$1...@dont-email.me>,
Not the URL.

The Doctor

Jan 29, 2022, 7:16:13 PM1/29/22
In article <st3mhc$8hl$2...@dont-email.me>,
Why the 10 commandments came into effect.

>> And drop the pedophile nickname otherwise the Met
>> might be knocking at the door.
>>

>Which paedophiles have I nicknamed? (And when did it
>become against the law to call them nicknames anyway?)

Binky is a nickname used by pedophiles.

The Doctor

Jan 29, 2022, 7:19:10 PM1/29/22
In article <xn0ndgb3i...@nntp.aioe.org>,
The preacher is in question.

Idlehands

Jan 29, 2022, 8:04:20 PM1/29/22
Stop being a binky and it might change, and please prove I am a
paedophile you piece of shit.

Binky
Binky
Binky
Binky
Binky

solar penguin

Jan 30, 2022, 1:29:44 AM1/30/22
Binky bleated:

> In article <st3mhc$8hl$2...@dont-email.me>,
> solar penguin <solar....@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Binky bleated:
You didn’t answer this.

>>> You are the one forgetting things.
>>
>> What have I forgotten?
>>

> Why the 10 commandments came into effect.

_Which_ Ten Commandments? The ones in Exodus 20 were
invented by post-exile priests and inserted retrospectively
into the story of Moses. The real, original Ten Commandments
were the ones in Exodus 34.

But whichever ones you’re asking about and however they
came into effect doesn’t change the fact that the Golden
Calf was a graven image. Deal with it.

>>> And drop the pedophile nickname otherwise the Met
>>> might be knocking at the door.
>>>

>> Which paedophiles have I nicknamed? (And when did it
>> become against the law to call them nicknames anyway?)
>>

> Binky is a nickname used by pedophiles.

Is it? Are you sure? How do you know? Do you spend
a lot of time with paedophiles then?

--
solar penguin

Idlehands

Jan 30, 2022, 2:33:50 AM1/30/22
On 2022-01-29 11:29 p.m., solar penguin wrote:
<CHOP>

>> Binky is a nickname used by pedophiles.
>>
> Is it? Are you sure? How do you know? Do you spend
> a lot of time with paedophiles then?

Solar Penguin - 1
Binky - 0

tsbru...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2022, 5:13:46 AM1/30/22
3502 On Friday, January 28, 2022 at 7:41:57 AM UTC-8, Blueshirt wrote:
> tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > 3253 3253 3254 On Friday, January 28, 2022 at 2:57:59 AM UTC-8,
> > solar penguin wrote:
> > >
> > > After all, most of the heroes in Judges were originally pagan
> > > gods who were retconned into folk heroes when the Jews
> > > became monotheists. (e.g. Samson was originally the sun
> > > god Shamash, with his hair representing the sun’s rays.)
> > >
> > > Why would Deborah be any different?
> >
> > So the Jews flipped Deborah and many other pagan gods!
> I'd say they did more than "flip" her!!!

What did they do to her?

Daniel65

Jan 30, 2022, 5:18:08 AM1/30/22
solar penguin wrote on 29/1/22 2:53 am:
> Tim typed:
>
>> 3253 3254 3255 On Friday, January 28, 2022 at 2:57:59
>> AM UTC-8, solar penguin wrote:
>>> Binky bleated:

>>> Why? What’s wrong with it?
>>>
>>> After all, most of the heroes in Judges were originally pagan
>>> gods who were retconned into folk heroes when the Jews
>>> became monotheists. (e.g. Samson was originally the sun
>>> god Shamash, with his hair representing the sun’s rays.)
>>>
>>> Why would Deborah be any different?
>>
>> I do remember reading several Biblical stories in which
>> the Israelite backslide into worshiping pagan gods and
>> even a Golden Calf. They then have to be yanked back
>> into worshipping The One True God.
>>

> AIUI the Israelites didn’t fully, completely embrace monotheism
> until after the Babylonian exile (i.e. after most of the Old
> Testament stories are set). Until then, YHWH worship existed
> awkwardly alongside worship of pagan gods.
>
> But after they had finally switched to monotheism for real,
> the Bible was edited and rewritten to make it look as if
> that was how it had always been (except for a little bit
> of backsliding.)
>
> OTOH the Golden Calf isn’t part of this. According to Exodus,
> it was a graven image symbolising YHWH. That story is
> telling the moral of “No graven images,” not “No pagan
> gods.”

"But after they had finally switched to monotheism for real,
the Bible was edited and rewritten to make it look as if
*that was how it had always been* (except for a little bit
of backsliding.)"

Hmm!! Sounds very '1984' , doesn't it??
--
Daniel

solar penguin

Jan 30, 2022, 7:39:26 AM1/30/22
Daniel declared:
> solar penguin wrote on 29/1/22 2:53 am:
>>
>> AIUI the Israelites didn’t fully, completely embrace monotheism
>> until after the Babylonian exile (i.e. after most of the Old
>> Testament stories are set). Until then, YHWH worship existed
>> awkwardly alongside worship of pagan gods.
>>
>> But after they had finally switched to monotheism for real,
>> the Bible was edited and rewritten to make it look as if
>> that was how it had always been (except for a little bit
>> of backsliding.)
>>

> Hmm!! Sounds very '1984' , doesn't it??

Yeah. After all, Orwell didn’t invent rewriting history.

And don’t forget, the priests would mainly just be rewriting
oral tales, since most of the written books would’ve already
been destroyed during the Babylonian occupation anyway.

--
solar penguin

The Doctor

Jan 30, 2022, 8:24:01 AM1/30/22
In article <st5b8l$nol$1...@dont-email.me>,
Check below.

>>> What have I forgotten?
>>>

>> Why the 10 commandments came into effect.
>
>_Which_ Ten Commandments? The ones in Exodus 20 were
>invented by post-exile priests and inserted retrospectively
>into the story of Moses. The real, original Ten Commandments
>were the ones in Exodus 34.
>
>But whichever ones you’re asking about and however they
>came into effect doesn’t change the fact that the Golden
>Calf was a graven image. Deal with it.

The 10 Commandments answers this.

>>> Which paedophiles have I nicknamed? (And when did it
>>> become against the law to call them nicknames anyway?)
>>>

>> Binky is a nickname used by pedophiles.
>>

>Is it? Are you sure? How do you know? Do you spend
>a lot of time with paedophiles then?

With Idlehands around, pedophiles go free.

The Doctor

Jan 30, 2022, 8:31:16 AM1/30/22
In article <a936bedc-97ae-4d77...@googlegroups.com>,
She killed a pagan occupying king, ran the invaders out,
and kept peace in the land unitl she died.

The Doctor

Jan 30, 2022, 8:31:56 AM1/30/22
In article <st5oku$5vk$1...@dont-email.me>,
By the Bible doubters.

>--
>Daniel

The Doctor

Jan 30, 2022, 8:42:24 AM1/30/22
In article <st60ts$136$1...@dont-email.me>,
Check ages of scrolls.

>--
>solar penguin

solar penguin

Jan 30, 2022, 9:24:59 AM1/30/22
Binky bleated:
Which Ten Commandments? The fake ones in Exodus
20 or the real ones in Exodus 34?

>>> Binky is a nickname used by pedophiles.
>>>

>> Is it? Are you sure? How do you know? Do you spend
>> a lot of time with paedophiles then?
>>

> With Idlehands around, pedophiles go free.

I didn’t know he had that much power and influence!

And these free paedophiles tell you their nicknames, do
they?

Or are you just lying again?

--
solar penguin

tsbr...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2022, 12:38:12 PM1/30/22
Is Idlehands accused of getting Epstein a light sentence years ago?

Idlehands

Jan 30, 2022, 2:54:28 PM1/30/22
On 2022-01-30 6:23 a.m., The Doctor wrote:
> In article <st5b8l$nol$1...@dont-email.me>,
> solar penguin <solar....@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Binky bleated:
<CHOP>

>>> Binky is a nickname used by pedophiles.
>>>

>> Is it? Are you sure? How do you know? Do you spend
>> a lot of time with paedophiles then?
>>

> With Idlehands around, pedophiles go free.

With binky around the average IQ of a group drops......significantly.

You seem to know a lot about paedophilia binky, why is that? Is it a
hobby or are you trying to tell us something.

The Doctor

Jan 30, 2022, 5:48:23 PM1/30/22
In article <st673p$fj7$1...@dont-email.me>,
Fakes ones? Have you been nosediving again?

>>> Is it? Are you sure? How do you know? Do you spend
>>> a lot of time with paedophiles then?
>>>

>> With Idlehands around, pedophiles go free.
>>

>I didn’t know he had that much power and influence!
>
>And these free paedophiles tell you their nicknames, do
>they?
>
>Or are you just lying again?

No lies.

The Doctor

Jan 30, 2022, 5:52:39 PM1/30/22
In article <36e45f5f-4482-47c4...@googlegroups.com>,
Yes.

tsbr...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2022, 8:45:33 PM1/30/22
Who is accusing him?

The Doctor

Jan 30, 2022, 9:45:26 PM1/30/22
In article <0d6d8f25-f06d-4706...@googlegroups.com>,
Check Who is suing Who.
Accuracy of speech is better than an expansive vocabulary. -unknown Beware https://mindspring.com

Daniel65

Jan 31, 2022, 2:39:31 AM1/31/22
The Doctor wrote on 30/1/22 11:05 am:
> In article <fd1778e6-68da-480e...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> 3377 On Saturday, January 29, 2022 at 6:45:45 AM UTC-8, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> In article <st3j7g$gf0$2...@dont-email.me>,
>>> solar penguin <solar....@gmail.com> wrote:
> ----->> >Binky bleated:

> ----->> >>> Binky bleated:

>>> Wrongo Birdie. You are the one forgetting things.
>>> And drop the pedophile nickname otherwise the Met might
>>> be knocking at the door.
>>
>> I'm not seeing a pedophie nickname.
>
> Look at the arrows.

How is "Binky" a paedophilia name, clown??
--
Daniel

Daniel65

Jan 31, 2022, 2:43:39 AM1/31/22
The Doctor wrote on 30/1/22 11:16 am:
> In article <st3mhc$8hl$2...@dont-email.me>,
> solar penguin <solar....@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The Doctor <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:

<Snip>

>>> And drop the pedophile nickname otherwise the Met
>>> might be knocking at the door.
>>
>> Which paedophiles have I nicknamed? (And when did it
>> become against the law to call them nicknames anyway?)
>
> Binky is a nickname used by pedophiles.

Oh!! Is it, clown??

Raises the question ...."How the hell do *YOU* know this "fact", clown???"
--
Daniel

Daniel65

Jan 31, 2022, 3:49:38 AM1/31/22
The Doctor wrote on 29/1/22 2:38 am:
> In article <st0i7l$qnk$1...@dont-email.me>,
> solar penguin <solar....@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Binky bleated:

>>> Wrong SP!
>>
>> Why? What’s wrong with it?
>>
>> After all, most of the heroes in Judges were originally pagan
>> gods who were retconned into folk heroes when the Jews
>> became monotheists. (e.g. Samson was originally the sun
>> god Shamash, with his hair representing the sun’s rays.)
>>
>> Why would Deborah be any different?
>
> SP, The Judges were appointed by Yahwah to repent from paganism.

Sorry??

Some Pagans who changed their beliefs were instantly appointed Judges by
God!!

REALLY??
--
Daniel

Daniel65

Jan 31, 2022, 5:14:37 AM1/31/22
Blueshirt wrote on 29/1/22 11:43 pm:
> On 28/01/2022 15:59, The Doctor wrote:
>>
>> Your URLs please.
>
> Here's a URL for you...
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEVMhEQrLsE

"Video Unavailable"!!

Did the clown exert his mammoth power of influence with Youtube?? ;-P
--
Daniel

Idlehands

Jan 31, 2022, 8:41:25 AM1/31/22
Like all of binky's "facts", he pulls it out of his ass.

Binky
Binky
Binky
Binky

Idlehands

Jan 31, 2022, 8:42:46 AM1/31/22

>>> I'm not seeing a pedophie nickname.
>>
>> Look at the arrows.
>>
> How is "Binky" a paedophilia name, clown??

I guess he is finally admitting it, probably explains why he lives in
mummy's basement at the age of 53 without a woman (or man) in his life.

solar penguin

Jan 31, 2022, 8:56:18 AM1/31/22
How do you explain the differences between the Ten Commandments
in Exodus 20 and the Ten Commandments in Exodus 34? Which
set do you think is the real one?

>>> With Idlehands around, pedophiles go free.
>>>

>> I didn’t know he had that much power and influence!
>>
>> And these free paedophiles tell you their nicknames, do
>> they?
>>
>> Or are you just lying again?
>>

> No lies.

So recently freed paedophiles really do visit you and tell
you their nicknames? Interesting.

--
solar penguin

The Doctor

Jan 31, 2022, 10:16:21 AM1/31/22
In article <st83n1$4tf$1...@dont-email.me>,
Dan's definition of clown comes from
http://www.chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/10-1.htm

JO: Look.
(The scanner shows William inside a pyramid shape. He was too ill to act, bless
him.)
DOCTOR 1: [on scanner] Ah, there you are. I seem to be stuck up here. Hmm? Hmm?
Oh, so you're my replacements. Huh. A dandy and a clown. Have you done anything?
DOCTOR 2: Well, we've, er, assessed the situation.
DOCTOR 1 [on scanner]: Just as I thought. Nothing.
DOCTOR: Well it's not easy, you know.

That is how pedophile operate,
Get out of chronic hysteresis mode Dannyboy!

Nicknaming adults childish names.

Dannyboy just wants his post count to increase.
Are you complaining that your post count is too low Dannyboy?

>--
>Daniel

The Doctor

Jan 31, 2022, 10:17:29 AM1/31/22
In article <st83v9$dtu$1...@dont-email.me>,
Dan's definition of clown comes from
http://www.chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/10-1.htm

JO: Look.
(The scanner shows William inside a pyramid shape. He was too ill to act, bless
him.)
DOCTOR 1: [on scanner] Ah, there you are. I seem to be stuck up here. Hmm? Hmm?
Oh, so you're my replacements. Huh. A dandy and a clown. Have you done anything?
DOCTOR 2: Well, we've, er, assessed the situation.
DOCTOR 1 [on scanner]: Just as I thought. Nothing.
DOCTOR: Well it's not easy, you know.

Only pediophiles uses childish nicknames on adults.

Get out of chronic hysteresis mode Dannyboy!

The Doctor

Jan 31, 2022, 10:31:52 AM1/31/22
In article <st87r0$ptb$1...@dont-email.me>,
No. These were people of Faith The Lord chose to be judges.

The Doctor

Jan 31, 2022, 10:32:59 AM1/31/22
In article <st8cqb$dlj$1...@dont-email.me>,
Dan's definition of clown comes from
http://www.chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/10-1.htm

JO: Look.
(The scanner shows William inside a pyramid shape. He was too ill to act, bless
him.)
DOCTOR 1: [on scanner] Ah, there you are. I seem to be stuck up here. Hmm? Hmm?
Oh, so you're my replacements. Huh. A dandy and a clown. Have you done anything?
DOCTOR 2: Well, we've, er, assessed the situation.
DOCTOR 1 [on scanner]: Just as I thought. Nothing.
DOCTOR: Well it's not easy, you know.

Get out of chronic hysteresis mode Dannyboy!

Clearly the answer is no.

Dannyboy just wants his post count to increase.
Are you complaining that your post count is too low Dannyboy?

The Doctor

Jan 31, 2022, 10:41:21 AM1/31/22
In article <st8pq0$ce4$1...@dont-email.me>,
Exodus 20 of course.

>>> I didn’t know he had that much power and influence!
>>>
>>> And these free paedophiles tell you their nicknames, do
>>> they?
>>>
>>> Or are you just lying again?
>>>

>> No lies.
>>

>So recently freed paedophiles really do visit you and tell
>you their nicknames? Interesting.

Or that childish nicknames they give adult - pedophile.

>--
>solar penguin

solar penguin

Jan 31, 2022, 11:26:18 AM1/31/22
Binky bleated:

> In article <st8pq0$ce4$1...@dont-email.me>,
> solar penguin <solar....@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The Doctor <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:

>>> Fakes ones? Have you been nosediving again?
>>>

>> How do you explain the differences between the Ten
>> Commandments in Exodus 20 and the Ten Commandments
>> in Exodus 34? Which set do you think is the real one?
>>

> Exodus 20 of course.

So what about the other ones in Exodus 34? You know,
the ones that the Bible actually calls The Ten Commandments.
The ones that would’ve been inside the Ark of the Covenant.
Those ones. What do you say about them?

>>> No lies.
>>>

>> So recently freed paedophiles really do visit you and tell
>> you their nicknames? Interesting.
>>

> Or that childish nicknames they give adult - pedophile.

And that’s what you talk about with your paedophile visitors,
is it?

--
solar penguin

The Doctor

Jan 31, 2022, 4:11:35 PM1/31/22
In article <st92j8$jic$1...@dont-email.me>,
Care to test your assertions?

>>> So recently freed paedophiles really do visit you and tell
>>> you their nicknames? Interesting.
>>>

>> Or that childish nicknames they give adult - pedophile.
>>

>And that’s what you talk about with your paedophile visitors,
>is it?

What pedophile visitors?

solar penguin

Jan 31, 2022, 4:46:50 PM1/31/22
What test do you have in mind?

Remember I was asking you for your opinion. What do
_you_ say about the commandments in Exodus 34?

>>> Or that childish nicknames they give adult - pedophile.
>>>

>> And that’s what you talk about with your paedophile visitors,
>> is it?
>>

> What pedophile visitors?

The ones who tell you all about their nicknames.

--
solar penguin

Blueshirt

Jan 31, 2022, 5:14:05 PM1/31/22
Someone did... the comments were getting fairly toxic the last time I
looked, so no doubt somebody somewhere got offended and reported it
to YouTube. <shrugs>

#freespeechforthedumb

The Doctor

Jan 31, 2022, 6:50:20 PM1/31/22
In article <st9lc8$947$1...@dont-email.me>,
Ther are all part of the package.

>>> And that’s what you talk about with your paedophile visitors,
>>> is it?
>>>

>> What pedophile visitors?
>>

>The ones who tell you all about their nicknames.

Or rather post here.

Recall Jennikatra?

The Doctor

Jan 31, 2022, 6:51:49 PM1/31/22
In article <xn0ndjd1d...@nntp.aioe.org>,
Such are facts.

Idlehands

Jan 31, 2022, 8:08:23 PM1/31/22
On 2022-01-31 2:46 p.m., solar penguin wrote:
> The Doctor <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
>> In article <st92j8$jic$1...@dont-email.me>,
<CHOP>

>>> So what about the other ones in Exodus 34? You know,
>>> the ones that the Bible actually calls The Ten Commandments.
>>> The ones that would’ve been inside the Ark of the Covenant.
>>> Those ones. What do you say about them?
>>>

>> Care to test your assertions?
>>

> What test do you have in mind?
>
> Remember I was asking you for your opinion. What do
> _you_ say about the commandments in Exodus 34?

Asking binky to explain any of his statements about the Bible is a waste
of time, it would require him to think rather then parrot something he
saw on YouTube.

<CHOP>

>>> And that’s what you talk about with your paedophile visitors,
>>> is it?
>>>

>> What pedophile visitors?
>>

> The ones who tell you all about their nicknames.

Perhaps he attends paedophile group therapy, any police profiler would
look at how he checks all the boxes and definitely suspect he was one.

Idlehands

Jan 31, 2022, 8:11:18 PM1/31/22
On 2022-01-31 8:16 a.m., The Doctor wrote:
> In article <st83n1$4tf$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel65 <dani...@eternal-september.org> wrote:
<CHOP<

>> How is "Binky" a paedophilia name, clown??

<CHOP OF SPAM BULLSHIT>

>That is how pedophile operate,
> Get out of chronic hysteresis mode Dannyboy!
>
> Nicknaming adults childish names.

Why would a paedophile waste time dealing with adults binky? Do you,
binky, even understand what a paedophile is?

Or are you so well versed, binky, because you are one? Time to come
clean binky.

Daniel65

Feb 1, 2022, 3:55:04 AM2/1/22
The Doctor wrote on 1/2/22 2:16 am:
> In article <st83n1$4tf$1...@dont-email.me>, Daniel65
> <dani...@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 30/1/22 11:05 am:
>>> In article
>>> <fd1778e6-68da-480e...@googlegroups.com>,
>>> ----->> >Binky bleated:

>>> ----->> >>> Binky bleated:

>>> Look at the arrows.
>>>
>> How is "Binky" a paedophilia name, clown??

> That is how pedophile operate,

WHAT?? Paedophilia operates by 'Binky'?? Really??
--
Daniel

Daniel65

Feb 1, 2022, 4:03:59 AM2/1/22
The Doctor wrote on 1/2/22 2:17 am:
> In article <st83v9$dtu$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel65 <dani...@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 30/1/22 11:16 am:
>>
>> <Snip>

>>> Binky is a nickname used by pedophiles.
>>
>> Oh!! Is it, clown??
>>
>> Raises the question ...."How the hell do *YOU* know this "fact", clown???"

> Only pediophiles uses childish nicknames on adults.

"Doctor Who" was, originally, a BBC Childrens program, wasn't it??

So wouldn't that mean an adult calling themselves "The Doctor" after the
main character of that Children's series would be rather childish
wouldn't it??
--
Daniel

solar penguin

Feb 1, 2022, 5:43:24 AM2/1/22
The Doctor <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
> In article <st9lc8$947$1...@dont-email.me>,
> solar penguin <solar....@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The Doctor <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:

>>> Care to test your assertions?
>>>

>> What test do you have in mind?

You didn’t answer this. What test did you have in mind?

>> Remember I was asking you for your opinion. What do
>> _you_ say about the commandments in Exodus 34?
>
> Ther are all part of the package.

No. Exodus makes it clear that they’re a different package.
What makes you think they’re the same one?

>>> What pedophile visitors?
>>>

>> The ones who tell you all about their nicknames.
>>

> Or rather post here.
>
> Recall Jennikatra?

I don’t recall Jennikatra telling you that ‘binky’ was a paedophile
nickname. When did that happen?

--
solar penguin

Idlehands

Feb 1, 2022, 8:36:54 AM2/1/22
Hmmmm perhaps binky thought it was away to attract children? Either way
he lives and acts like a child.

The Doctor

Feb 1, 2022, 10:47:20 AM2/1/22
In article <stash5$tqi$2...@dont-email.me>,
Dan's definition of clown comes from
http://www.chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/10-1.htm

JO: Look.
(The scanner shows William inside a pyramid shape. He was too ill to act, bless
him.)
DOCTOR 1: [on scanner] Ah, there you are. I seem to be stuck up here. Hmm? Hmm?
Oh, so you're my replacements. Huh. A dandy and a clown. Have you done anything?
DOCTOR 2: Well, we've, er, assessed the situation.
DOCTOR 1 [on scanner]: Just as I thought. Nothing.
DOCTOR: Well it's not easy, you know.

You are getting the idea.

Get out of chronic hysteresis mode Dannyboy!

The Doctor

The Doctor

Feb 1, 2022, 10:51:40 AM2/1/22
In article <stb2s9$f0r$1...@dont-email.me>,
What about Exodus 20 to the end of Exodus.

>>> The ones who tell you all about their nicknames.
>>>

>> Or rather post here.
>>
>> Recall Jennikatra?
>>

>I don’t recall Jennikatra telling you that ‘binky’ was a paedophile
>nickname. When did that happen?

Nosediving SP again.

solar penguin

Feb 2, 2022, 6:15:40 AM2/2/22
Binky bleated:
> In article <stb2s9$f0r$1...@dont-email.me>,
> solar penguin <solar....@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Binky bleated:

>> You didn’t answer this. What test did you have in mind?

Well?

>>> Ther are all part of the package.
>>>

>> No. Exodus makes it clear that they’re a different package.
>> What makes you think they’re the same one?
>>

> What about Exodus 20 to the end of Exodus.

What about it? Have you ever actually read it?

Far too many Christians don’t sit down and read the Bible
like a proper book. Instead they just dip in and out of various
different passages seeking inspiration.

If you do read Exodus from chapter 20 onwards (skimming
through the DIY instructions for building your own tabernacle)
you’ll see that it supports my claim. The commandments
in chapter 20 are never called The Ten Commandments.
Instead, they’re merely the first ten in a very long list of
commandments that continues in the next chapter.

Later, after Moses has broken the tablets with the long
list on, he goes back to get a replacement. God takes advantage
of the opportunity to replace that list of commandments
with just ten. These are the ones that Exodus calls The
Ten Commandments, not the others.

(And these Ten Commandments are very different from
the other ones. For example, ‘Thou shalt not kill,’ is out
and ‘Thou must commit human sacrifice,’ is in! I can see
why people prefer the other ones, but apparently those
are the ones that God rejected.)

>>> Or rather post here.
>>>
>>> Recall Jennikatra?
>>>

>> I don’t recall Jennikatra telling you that ‘binky’ was
>> a paedophile nickname. When did that happen?
>>

> Nosediving SP again.

Stop evading the question! Who told you that ‘binky’ was
a paedophile’s nickname? Was it Jennikatra? Or was it a
paedophile visitor who had been freed from gaol by Idlehands?
Who was it?

--
solar penguin

tsbr...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2022, 11:02:38 AM2/2/22
215 On Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 3:15:40 AM UTC-8, solar penguin wrote:
> Binky bleated:
> > In article <stb2s9$f0r$1...@dont-email.me>,
> > solar penguin <solar....@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Binky bleated:

So "Thou Shalt Not Kill" isn't actually in effect? This means that the anti-death penalty and anti-war crowds don't have legs to stand on!

The Doctor

Feb 2, 2022, 11:45:30 AM2/2/22
In article <stdp4o$mbm$1...@dont-email.me>,
Where? Thou shalt not kill OTOH...

>>> I don’t recall Jennikatra telling you that ‘binky’ was
>>> a paedophile nickname. When did that happen?
>>>

>> Nosediving SP again.
>>

>Stop evading the question! Who told you that ‘binky’ was
>a paedophile’s nickname? Was it Jennikatra? Or was it a
>paedophile visitor who had been freed from gaol by Idlehands?
>Who was it?

Idlehands.

The Doctor

Feb 2, 2022, 11:47:19 AM2/2/22
In article <e2ae13bf-35a7-4424...@googlegroups.com>,
Good counterpoint TiSBr!

Idlehands

Feb 2, 2022, 8:55:15 PM2/2/22
Binky binky binky, why do you tell these lies when they are so obvious?

First you claim that I am a "violent paedophile" because I call you
binky. Now you claim I told you binky was a "paedophile nickname".
Time to make up your mind binky.

Oh and your lies do not jibe with your "Bible Study" posts, but they are
just a cut and paste of some other person posts.

Keep making your mummy proud there binky.

solar penguin

Feb 3, 2022, 3:28:01 AM2/3/22
Binky bleated:

> In article <stdp4o$mbm$1...@dont-email.me>,
> solar penguin <solar....@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Binky bleated:

>> Well?

I’ll assume you don’t really want me to test my claims
after all.
Exodus 34, like I told you. You would know that if you weren’t
lying about knowing “Exodus 20 to the end of Exodus.”

>>> Nosediving SP again.
>>>

>> Stop evading the question! Who told you that ‘binky’ was
>> a paedophile’s nickname? Was it Jennikatra? Or was it a
>> paedophile visitor who had been freed from gaol by Idlehands?
>> Who was it?
>>

> Idlehands.

Then why did you claim it was paedophiles he had freed
from prison to visit you? And then why did you claim it
wasn’t them but Jennikatra?

Oh, I know. It’s because you’re a liar.

Those claims were lies. How do I know this one isn’t too?

--
solar penguin

solar penguin

Feb 3, 2022, 3:29:48 AM2/3/22
Tim typed:
Only if you take the Bible literally.

--
solar penguin

The Doctor

Feb 3, 2022, 10:38:44 AM2/3/22
In article <stg3me$gd0$1...@dont-email.me>,
solar penguin <solar....@gmail.com> wrote:
>Binky bleated:
>
>> In article <stdp4o$mbm$1...@dont-email.me>,
>> solar penguin <solar....@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Binky bleated:

>>> Well?
>>>

>I’ll assume you don’t really want me to test my claims
>after all.

A very extensive test.
Or that you are turning your head the worng way around.

>>> Stop evading the question! Who told you that ‘binky’ was
>>> a paedophile’s nickname? Was it Jennikatra? Or was it a
>>> paedophile visitor who had been freed from gaol by Idlehands?
>>> Who was it?
>>>

>> Idlehands.
>>

>Then why did you claim it was paedophiles he had freed
>from prison to visit you? And then why did you claim it
>wasn’t them but Jennikatra?
>
>Oh, I know. It’s because you’re a liar.

Or are you forgetful, SP?

>Those claims were lies. How do I know this one isn’t too?

Said the bird flying in the wrong direction.

The Doctor

Feb 3, 2022, 10:39:27 AM2/3/22
In article <stg3pp$gvo$1...@dont-email.me>,
And then ...

tsbr...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2022, 6:13:34 PM2/3/22
If I don't take the Bible literally, I can ignore the no killing Commandment anyway!

The Doctor

Feb 3, 2022, 8:03:47 PM2/3/22
In article <50588cef-e66d-4010...@googlegroups.com>,
Logical :-(

solar penguin

Feb 4, 2022, 3:04:24 AM2/4/22
Binky bleated:

> In article <stg3me$gd0$1...@dont-email.me>,
> solar penguin <solar....@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Binky bleated:

>> I’ll assume you don’t really want me to test my claims
>> after all.
>>

> A very extensive test.

Then what test did you have in mind?
No. Try again.

>>> Idlehands.
>>>

>> Then why did you claim it was paedophiles he had freed
>> from prison to visit you? And then why did you claim it
>> wasn’t them but Jennikatra?
>>
>> Oh, I know. It’s because you’re a liar.
>
> Or are you forgetful, SP?

No. Try again.

>> Those claims were lies. How do I know this one isn’t too?
>>

> Said the bird flying in the wrong direction.

No. Try again.

--
solar penguin

The Doctor

Feb 4, 2022, 10:25:00 AM2/4/22
In article <stimm6$3jg$1...@dont-email.me>,
solar penguin <solar....@gmail.com> wrote:
>Binky bleated:
>
>> In article <stg3me$gd0$1...@dont-email.me>,
>> solar penguin <solar....@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Binky bleated:

>>> I’ll assume you don’t really want me to test my claims
>>> after all.
>>>

>> A very extensive test.
>>

>Then what test did you have in mind?

I dare you to debunk the Holy Bible all by yourself!
You need to subscribe to the alt.christnet hierarchy.

>>> Then why did you claim it was paedophiles he had freed
>>> from prison to visit you? And then why did you claim it
>>> wasn’t them but Jennikatra?
>>>
>>> Oh, I know. It’s because you’re a liar.
>>
>> Or are you forgetful, SP?
>>

>No. Try again.

You are forgetful!

>>> Those claims were lies. How do I know this one isn’t too?
>>>

>> Said the bird flying in the wrong direction.
>>

>No. Try again.

Careful, you are flying into a red dwarf.