S5E9 Cold Blood

Agamemnon

May 29, 2010, 7:34:42 PM5/29/10
The plots are looking more and more like classic Doctor Who from the Pertwee
era and Cold Blood is the best example so far bar the voice over which is
following the example set by The Deadly Assassin. Also the 11th Doctor seems
to be incorporating character traits from most of the previous Doctors, with
the Peter Davison celery reference being the most obvious this episode. I
wonder how much of the old series Matt Smith had to watch to be able to get
into character.

Apart from that the complete disregard of human and mammalian evolution is
being compounded with the Silurians referring to hunting down apes, in
300,000,000 BC?

Looks like most people were right about Rory being killed off but the way
it's going it's looking like Amy will also be killed off too as if she never
existed since the crack seems to be coming after her, after which the Dalek
invasion will happen again like it did and everyone will remember and the
Silurians will never return otherwise if Amy doesn't cease to exist the
TARDIS blows up inside the crack. Of couse like I said before it could be
Father's Day in reverse. I think pbowles said that at the start of episode
one Amy refers to her parents but later she says she doesn't have any. So
maybe they were originally supposed to have lived and something happened
which killed them off, like in some alien invasion or other, which caused
the crack to form and set up the Doctor's first meeting with Amy. So the
Doctor and Amy go back in time find out how Amy's parents are killed, with
the Doctor resisting the temptation to change time back since Earth's future
is much better now, but Amy knows that if she doesn't save her parents,
probably allowing the invasion of Earth to occur the TARDIS will be
destroyed along with the Doctor, so she saves them and disappears into the
crack since she can no longer exist in the new time line and the young Amy
grows up without ever knowing the Doctor.

10/10

The Doctor

May 29, 2010, 7:37:15 PM5/29/10
In article <8N-dnS5X3uoVOZzR...@eclipse.net.uk>,

Thank you Ag.
--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
God, Queen and country! Never Satan President Republic! Beware AntiChrist rising!

pbo...@aol.com

May 30, 2010, 5:03:01 AM5/30/10
On 30 May, 00:34, "Agamemnon" <agamem...@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
> The plots are looking more and more like classic Doctor Who from the Pertwee
> era

Well this one is because it's a straight lift from one of them. It's
not a general trend.

Also the 11th Doctor seems
> to be incorporating character traits from most of the previous Doctors, with
> the Peter Davison celery reference being the most obvious this episode. I
> wonder how much of the old series Matt Smith had to watch to be able to get
> into character.

None at all. Have you seen Matt Smith in the interviews etc.? He comes
across as being essentially identical in personality and mannerisms to
his character.

> Looks like most people were right about Rory being killed off

I hadn't actually expected that - I'd expected him to leave the TARDIS
this episode, but not quite the way he did.

but the way
> it's going it's looking like Amy will also be killed off too as if she never
> existed since the crack seems to be coming after her,

She's contracted for at least another season. And it now seems it's
the TARDIS rather than Amy the crack's drawn to.

So the
> Doctor and Amy go back in time find out how Amy's parents are killed, with
> the Doctor resisting the temptation to change time back since Earth's future
> is much better now, but Amy knows that if she doesn't save her parents,
> probably allowing the invasion of Earth to occur the TARDIS will be
> destroyed along with the Doctor, so she saves them and disappears into the
> crack since she can no longer exist in the new time line and the young Amy
> grows up without ever knowing the Doctor.

No room for any of that in the story synopses we know for the rest of
the year.

Phil

AlfyDoor

May 30, 2010, 6:50:48 AM5/30/10

<pbo...@aol.com> wrote in message

I was thinking the crack was following the Doctor rather than Amy, but
neither your theory nor mine fits with it being in Amelia's room to start
with.

pbo...@aol.com

May 30, 2010, 7:19:17 AM5/30/10
On 30 May, 11:50, "AlfyDoor" <AlfyD...@SPAMPANTSblueyonder.co.uk>
wrote:
> <pbow...@aol.com> wrote in message

If they're cracks in time, do they have to show up after the Doctor/
Amy/TARDIS does? The TARDIS turned up next door to the crack even then
- and most of the time we've seen a crack it's been in, behind or next
to one of those characters.

The bigger issue with any of these ideas is The Beast Below - where
the crack appears on a section of the ship's outer hull, somewhere
none of them were or had been present.

Phil

The Doctor

May 30, 2010, 8:52:40 AM5/30/10
In article <6a8cf04a-dfd2-4b3a...@s1g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,

Phil you are on the verge of trolling.

john smith

May 30, 2010, 1:31:16 PM5/30/10

"Agamemnon" <agam...@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote in message

> The plots are looking more and more like classic Doctor Who from the
> Pertwee era and Cold Blood is the best example so far bar the voice over
> which is following the example set by The Deadly Assassin. Also the 11th
> Doctor seems to be incorporating character traits from most of the
> previous Doctors, with the Peter Davison celery reference being the most
> obvious this episode.

That was a reference to Davison - *not* a character trait...

> wonder how much of the old series Matt Smith had to watch to be able to
> get into character.

Why?

> Apart from that the complete disregard of human and mammalian evolution is
> being compounded with the Silurians referring to hunting down apes, in
> 300,000,000 BC?
>
> Looks like most people were right about Rory being killed off but the way
> it's going it's looking like Amy will also be killed off too as if she
> never existed since the crack seems to be coming after her, after which
> the Dalek invasion will happen again like it did and everyone will
> remember and the Silurians will never return otherwise if Amy doesn't
> cease to exist the TARDIS blows up inside the crack. Of couse like I said
> before it could be Father's Day in reverse. I think pbowles said that at
> the start of episode one Amy refers to her parents but later she says she
> doesn't have any. So maybe they were originally supposed to have lived and
> something happened which killed them off, like in some alien invasion or
> other, which caused the crack to form and set up the Doctor's first
> meeting with Amy. So the Doctor and Amy go back in time find out how Amy's
> parents are killed, with the Doctor resisting the temptation to change
> time back since Earth's future is much better now, but Amy knows that if
> she doesn't save her parents, probably allowing the invasion of Earth to
> occur the TARDIS will be destroyed along with the Doctor, so she saves
> them and disappears into the crack since she can no longer exist in the
> new time line and the young Amy grows up without ever knowing the Doctor.

Learn some grammar and punctuation. Do you expect anyone to read the
massive wodge of barely comprehensible text?

> 10/10

You're scoring system is SHIT!

john smith

May 30, 2010, 1:43:53 PM5/30/10

"The Doctor" <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote in message

No he isn't. You're the only troll here, Yads. Stop flinging your shit
around like a spoiled chimpanzee...

Agamemnon

May 30, 2010, 5:38:12 PM5/30/10

"john smith" <the_jo...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

> "Agamemnon" <agam...@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote in message
>> The plots are looking more and more like classic Doctor Who from the
>> Pertwee era and Cold Blood is the best example so far bar the voice over
>> which is following the example set by The Deadly Assassin. Also the 11th
>> Doctor seems to be incorporating character traits from most of the
>> previous Doctors, with the Peter Davison celery reference being the most
>> obvious this episode.
>

> That was a reference to Davison - *not* a character trait...

He played it like Davison, and he's done similar stuff with other Doctors
like Tom Baker and Christopher Eccleston.

>> wonder how much of the old series Matt Smith had to watch to be able to
>> get into character.
>

> Why?

Because he's playing the part by switching into the characters of the
earlier Doctors and then back into his own.

>> Apart from that the complete disregard of human and mammalian evolution
>> is being compounded with the Silurians referring to hunting down apes, in
>> 300,000,000 BC?
>>
>> Looks like most people were right about Rory being killed off but the way
>> it's going it's looking like Amy will also be killed off too as if she
>> never existed since the crack seems to be coming after her, after which
>> the Dalek invasion will happen again like it did and everyone will
>> remember and the Silurians will never return otherwise if Amy doesn't
>> cease to exist the TARDIS blows up inside the crack. Of couse like I said
>> before it could be Father's Day in reverse. I think pbowles said that at
>> the start of episode one Amy refers to her parents but later she says she
>> doesn't have any. So maybe they were originally supposed to have lived
>> and something happened which killed them off, like in some alien invasion
>> or other, which caused the crack to form and set up the Doctor's first
>> meeting with Amy. So the Doctor and Amy go back in time find out how
>> Amy's parents are killed, with the Doctor resisting the temptation to
>> change time back since Earth's future is much better now, but Amy knows
>> that if she doesn't save her parents, probably allowing the invasion of
>> Earth to occur the TARDIS will be destroyed along with the Doctor, so she
>> saves them and disappears into the crack since she can no longer exist in
>> the new time line and the young Amy grows up without ever knowing the
>> Doctor.
>

> Learn some grammar and punctuation. Do you expect anyone to read the
> massive wodge of barely comprehensible text?

You must obviously be intellectually challenged if you don't understand what
I have said above since it's perfectly clear to anyone with any reasonable
intelligence.

The Doctor

May 30, 2010, 5:47:56 PM5/30/10
In article <IhxMn.32413$em4.25866@hurricane>,
>You're scoring system is S!

troll anti-Doctor-Who troll john smith.

The Doctor

May 30, 2010, 5:49:03 PM5/30/10
In article <utxMn.32416$em4.18498@hurricane>,
>around like a spoiled chimpanzee...
>

>> Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca Ici
>> doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
>> God, Queen and country! Never Satan President Republic! Beware AntiChrist
>> rising!
>> http://twitter.com/rootnl2k http://www.facebook.com/dyadallee
>> In him with nothing but insults resides no wisdom. -unknown

TRolls anti-DoctorWho troll john smith.

The Doctor

May 30, 2010, 5:54:07 PM5/30/10
In article <uO2dnZg3TZ0kR5_R...@eclipse.net.uk>,
>> You're scoring system is S!

That describe anti-Doctor-Who troll john smith perfectly.

Tim Bruening

Jan 23, 2018, 2:18:13 AM1/23/18
On Saturday, May 29, 2010 at 4:34:42 PM UTC-7, Agamemnon wrote:
> The plots are looking more and more like classic Doctor Who from the Pertwee
> era and Cold Blood is the best example so far bar the voice over which is
> following the example set by The Deadly Assassin. Also the 11th Doctor seems
> to be incorporating character traits from most of the previous Doctors, with
> the Peter Davison celery reference being the most obvious this episode. I
> wonder how much of the old series Matt Smith had to watch to be able to get
> into character.
>
> Apart from that the complete disregard of human and mammalian evolution is
> being compounded with the Silurians referring to hunting down apes, in
> 300,000,000 BC?

Solution: Send some apes back in time!

The Doctor

Jan 23, 2018, 10:23:17 AM1/23/18
In article <32ffaf94-8553-4607...@googlegroups.com>,
Sounds like PRimeval.
Birthday 29 Jan 1969 BOrn Redhill,Surrey,England , UK!

Tim Bruening

Jan 23, 2018, 1:50:17 PM1/23/18
On Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 7:23:17 AM UTC-8, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <32ffaf94-8553-4607...@googlegroups.com>,
> Tim Bruening <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Saturday, May 29, 2010 at 4:34:42 PM UTC-7, Agamemnon wrote:
> >> The plots are looking more and more like classic Doctor Who from the Pertwee
> >> era and Cold Blood is the best example so far bar the voice over which is
> >> following the example set by The Deadly Assassin. Also the 11th Doctor seems
> >> to be incorporating character traits from most of the previous Doctors, with
> >> the Peter Davison celery reference being the most obvious this episode. I
> >> wonder how much of the old series Matt Smith had to watch to be able to get
> >> into character.
> >>
> >> Apart from that the complete disregard of human and mammalian evolution is
> >> being compounded with the Silurians referring to hunting down apes, in
> >> 300,000,000 BC?
> >
> >Solution: Send some apes back in time!
>
> Sounds like PRimeval.

Did it send apes to 300,000,000 BC?

The Doctor

Jan 23, 2018, 5:27:50 PM1/23/18
In article <39ffa10d-60ff-4f7d...@googlegroups.com>,
Ever saw Primeval?

Tim Bruening

Jan 25, 2018, 11:44:45 PM1/25/18
Yes, but saw no apes sent back to 300 million BC.

The Doctor

Jan 26, 2018, 9:44:06 AM1/26/18
In article <3d403229-3e7c-4622...@googlegroups.com>,
WEll time could be manipulated.

Timothy Bruening

Apr 9, 2018, 10:44:16 PM4/9/18
What would have happened if someone had lassoed Rory's body and pulled it away from Time Crack just after it was contacted by Crack.

The Doctor

Apr 9, 2018, 11:53:21 PM4/9/18
In article <5afded87-ec24-4c5a...@googlegroups.com>,
Timothy Bruening <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>What would have happened if someone had lassoed Rory's body and pulled
>it away from Time Crack just after it was contacted by Crack.

The crack was grabbing Rory.
It is through creating, not possessing, that life is revealed. -Vida D. Scudder

Timothy Bruening

Apr 10, 2018, 2:56:48 AM4/10/18
On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 8:53:21 PM UTC-7, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <5afded87-ec24-4c5a...@googlegroups.com>,
> Timothy Bruening <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >What would have happened if someone had lassoed Rory's body and pulled
> >it away from Time Crack just after it was contacted by Crack.
>
> The crack was grabbing Rory.

I propose hypothetical action of lassoing him & pulling him away.

Daniel60

Apr 10, 2018, 3:08:09 AM4/10/18
The Doctor wrote on 10/04/18 13:53:
> In article <5afded87-ec24-4c5a...@googlegroups.com>,
> Timothy Bruening <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> What would have happened if someone had lassoed Rory's body and pulled
>> it away from Time Crack just after it was contacted by Crack.
>
> The crack was grabbing Rory.

Yes, idiot!! Did you even read Tim's post?? 'cause, as usual, you sure
didn't answer it!!

--
Daniel

The Doctor

Apr 10, 2018, 11:17:31 AM4/10/18
In article <5f8eaa77-89cf-4828...@googlegroups.com>,
Timothy Bruening <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 8:53:21 PM UTC-7, The Doctor wrote:
>> In article <5afded87-ec24-4c5a...@googlegroups.com>,
>> Timothy Bruening <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >What would have happened if someone had lassoed Rory's body and pulled
>> >it away from Time Crack just after it was contacted by Crack.
>>
>> The crack was grabbing Rory.
>
>I propose hypothetical action of lassoing him & pulling him away.

Strong crack.

Timothy Bruening

Apr 10, 2018, 2:33:08 PM4/10/18
On Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at 8:17:31 AM UTC-7, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <5f8eaa77-89cf-4828...@googlegroups.com>,
> Timothy Bruening <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 8:53:21 PM UTC-7, The Doctor wrote:
> >>
> >> The crack was grabbing Rory.
> >
> >I propose hypothetical action of lassoing him & pulling him away.
>
> Strong crack.

Crack cocaine?

The Doctor

Apr 10, 2018, 4:38:42 PM4/10/18
In article <7b89c067-1af6-4028...@googlegroups.com>,
Timothy Bruening <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at 8:17:31 AM UTC-7, The Doctor wrote:
>> In article <5f8eaa77-89cf-4828...@googlegroups.com>,
>> Timothy Bruening <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >I propose hypothetical action of lassoing him & pulling him away.
>>
>> Strong crack.
>
>Crack cocaine?

Not that crack.

Stop spamtrolling rec.arts.drwho Tim!!

You are making enemies!!

You are showing yourself to be anti-social.

Timothy Bruening

May 16, 2018, 12:09:58 AM5/16/18
So timeline could have been altered to retroactively send apes back in time?

Timothy Bruening

May 16, 2018, 12:12:20 AM5/16/18
On Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at 8:17:31 AM UTC-7, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <5f8eaa77-89cf-4828...@googlegroups.com>,
> Timothy Bruening <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 8:53:21 PM UTC-7, The Doctor wrote:
> >>
> >> The crack was grabbing Rory.
> >
> >I propose hypothetical action of lassoing him & pulling him away.
>
> Strong crack.

How do you know it would out-tug a man?

The Doctor

May 16, 2018, 9:08:15 AM5/16/18
In article <694ca45d-a549-4305...@googlegroups.com>,
In Primeval.
Mistakes are the portals of discovery. -James Joyce

The Doctor

May 16, 2018, 9:08:38 AM5/16/18
In article <e4cdcf89-59d4-4610...@googlegroups.com>,
Timothy Bruening <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at 8:17:31 AM UTC-7, The Doctor wrote:
>> In article <5f8eaa77-89cf-4828...@googlegroups.com>,
>> Timothy Bruening <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >I propose hypothetical action of lassoing him & pulling him away.
>>
>> Strong crack.
>
>How do you know it would out-tug a man?

In the crack, time is all over the place.

Timothy Bruening

Dec 1, 2018, 3:51:13 PM12/1/18
On Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 6:08:38 AM UTC-7, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <e4cdcf89-59d4-4610...@googlegroups.com>,
> Timothy Bruening <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at 8:17:31 AM UTC-7, The Doctor wrote:

> >> Strong crack.
> >
> >How do you know it would out-tug a man?
>
> In the crack, time is all over the place.

How does that win a tug of war?

The Doctor

Dec 1, 2018, 5:30:54 PM12/1/18
In article <c2167cb6-9b35-411e...@googlegroups.com>,
Timothy Bruening <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 6:08:38 AM UTC-7, The Doctor wrote:
>> In article <e4cdcf89-59d4-4610...@googlegroups.com>,
>> Timothy Bruening <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >How do you know it would out-tug a man?
>>
>> In the crack, time is all over the place.
>
>How does that win a tug of war?

You have to make a precise aim.
Merry Christmas 2018 and Happy New Year 2019!!

Timothy Bruening

Dec 29, 2018, 1:44:05 PM12/29/18
The Doctor must feel like he's in a recurring nightmare. Whenever he encounters Silurians, he tries to make peace between them & humans, but it always falls apart!

The Doctor

Dec 29, 2018, 3:29:29 PM12/29/18
In article <85204662-43a2-4967...@googlegroups.com>,
Unfortunately.

Timothy Bruening

Mar 2, 2019, 7:01:05 PM3/2/19
On Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at 8:17:31 AM UTC-7, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <5f8eaa77-89cf-4828...@googlegroups.com>,
> Timothy Bruening <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 8:53:21 PM UTC-7, The Doctor wrote:
> >>
> >> The crack was grabbing Rory.
> >
> >I propose hypothetical action of lassoing him & pulling him away.
>
> Strong crack.

Drawing in the lassoer?

The Doctor

Mar 2, 2019, 7:32:28 PM3/2/19
In article <db0f99d8-5c39-4dd1...@googlegroups.com>,
Timothy Bruening <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at 8:17:31 AM UTC-7, The Doctor wrote:
>> In article <5f8eaa77-89cf-4828...@googlegroups.com>,
>> Timothy Bruening <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >I propose hypothetical action of lassoing him & pulling him away.
>>
>> Strong crack.
>
>Drawing in the lassoer?

Almost.
Be charitable before wealth makes thee covetous. -Sir Thomas Browne

Timothy Bruening

Apr 28, 2019, 9:50:39 PM4/28/19
On Saturday, March 2, 2019 at 4:32:28 PM UTC-8, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <db0f99d8-5c39-4dd1...@googlegroups.com>,
> Timothy Bruening <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at 8:17:31 AM UTC-7, The Doctor wrote:

> >> Strong crack.
> >
> >Drawing in the lassoer?
>
> Almost.
> --

Crack eats part of rope, lassoer falls on butt?

The Doctor

Apr 29, 2019, 9:12:30 AM4/29/19
In article <86c24c78-2cd1-42ef...@googlegroups.com>,
Timothy Bruening <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Saturday, March 2, 2019 at 4:32:28 PM UTC-8, The Doctor wrote:
>> In article <db0f99d8-5c39-4dd1...@googlegroups.com>,
>> Timothy Bruening <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Drawing in the lassoer?
>>
>> Almost.
>> --
>
>Crack eats part of rope, lassoer falls on butt?

Yes.
Newfoundland on 16 May 2019, do not vote PC nor NDP!

Tim Bruening

Aug 31, 2019, 2:44:43 AM8/31/19
On Monday, April 29, 2019 at 6:12:30 AM UTC-7, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <86c24c78-2cd1-42ef...@googlegroups.com>,
> Timothy Bruening <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Saturday, March 2, 2019 at 4:32:28 PM UTC-8, The Doctor wrote:

> >> Almost.
> >> --
> >
> >Crack eats part of rope, lassoer falls on butt?
>
> Yes.

I would like to see that.

The Doctor

Aug 31, 2019, 9:01:31 AM8/31/19
In article <0ecd9cae-b0b6-4d2c...@googlegroups.com>,
Request denied.
Manitoba - Vote Liberal to Give Palliser and Scheer a message on 10 Sept 2019 !

tsbru...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2021, 10:54:48 AM3/27/21
2878 On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 8:53:21 PM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <5afded87-ec24-4c5a...@googlegroups.com>,
> Timothy Bruening <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >What would have happened if someone had lassoed Rory's body and pulled
> >it away from Time Crack just after it was contacted by Crack.
> The crack was grabbing Rory.

Rory didn't appear to be moving as the Crack's energy enveloped him.

The Doctor

Mar 27, 2021, 1:52:19 PM3/27/21
In article <37f082df-8e7b-4184...@googlegroups.com>,
Being knocked out!
Without discipline, there's no life at all. -Katharine Hepburn

tsbru...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2021, 2:09:06 PM3/27/21
2883 On Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 10:52:19 AM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <37f082df-8e7b-4184...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbru...@gmail.com <tsbru...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >2878 On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 8:53:21 PM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> >> The crack was grabbing Rory.
> >
> >Rory didn't appear to be moving as the Crack's energy enveloped him.
> Being knocked out!

I had thought he was dead!

The Doctor

Mar 27, 2021, 6:02:21 PM3/27/21
In article <be5edfdb-921f-4073...@googlegroups.com>,
So did most of us.

tsbr...@gmail.com

May 2, 2021, 5:15:53 PM5/2/21
221 On Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at 8:17:31 AM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <5f8eaa77-89cf-4828...@googlegroups.com>,
> Timothy Bruening <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 8:53:21 PM UTC-7, The Doctor wrote:
> >>
> >> The crack was grabbing Rory.
> >
> >I propose hypothetical action of lassoing him & pulling him away.
> Strong crack.

Several people pulling.

The Doctor

May 2, 2021, 7:04:27 PM5/2/21
In article <de742597-e207-438b...@googlegroups.com>,
Against a strong force.
The liar is always being persecuted. -unknown

Daniel65

May 3, 2021, 4:26:32 AM5/3/21
The Doctor wrote on 11/04/2018 1:17 am:
> In article <5f8eaa77-89cf-4828...@googlegroups.com>,
> Timothy Bruening <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 8:53:21 PM UTC-7, The Doctor wrote:
>>>
>>> The crack was grabbing Rory.
>>
>> I propose hypothetical action of lassoing him & pulling him away.
>
> Strong crack.

"Strong crack"?? Hmm!! Do you get your crack before it's been cut,
idiot?? (That could explain your actions!!)
--
Daniel

The Doctor

May 3, 2021, 10:28:19 AM5/3/21
In article <s6oc3n$gun$6...@dont-email.me>,
Boo on you Dannyboy!

tsbr...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2021, 2:28:40 AM8/28/21
2884 S05E09 S5 S05 S31 On Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 10:52:19 AM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <37f082df-8e7b-4184...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbru...@gmail.com <tsbru...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >2878 On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 8:53:21 PM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> >> The crack was grabbing Rory.
> >
> >Rory didn't appear to be moving as the Crack's energy enveloped him.
> Being knocked out!

I had assumed that he was already dead!

tsbr...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2021, 2:30:10 AM8/28/21
2885 S31E9 S31E09 On Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 3:02:21 PM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <be5edfdb-921f-4073...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbru...@gmail.com <tsbru...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >2883 On Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 10:52:19 AM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> Being knocked out!
> >
> >I had thought he was dead!
> So did most of us.

How did you determine differently?

The Doctor

Aug 28, 2021, 9:09:40 AM8/28/21
In article <6f968897-4b7b-4b88...@googlegroups.com>,
not that I recall.
Canada on 20 Sept 2021 vote ! Beware https://mindspring.com

The Doctor

Aug 28, 2021, 9:10:20 AM8/28/21
In article <caf51e0a-bb60-4e17...@googlegroups.com>,
The doctor was trying to grab him until the crack in Time appeared.

tsbru...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2021, 1:11:23 AM9/1/21
31 S31E9 S31E09 S05E09 On Saturday, August 28, 2021 at 6:10:20 AM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <caf51e0a-bb60-4e17...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >2885 S31E9 S31E09 On Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 3:02:21 PM UTC-7,
> >netk...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> So did most of us.
> >
> >How did you determine differently?
> The doctor was trying to grab him until the crack in Time appeared.

I had thought that he was trying to recover the body for a proper funeral!

tsbr...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2021, 10:17:01 PM9/14/21
Time Crack: A drug that makes you travel in time.

%

Sep 14, 2021, 10:50:06 PM9/14/21
bum crack : a part of human anatomy that you should kiss

The Doctor

Sep 15, 2021, 12:08:42 AM9/15/21
In article <9cc4bad6-96d4-4837...@googlegroups.com>,
Boo!! You must be inspired by Idlehands and Stephen Wilson for such bad humour!

The Doctor

Sep 15, 2021, 12:11:14 AM9/15/21
In article <vsadnXVto67Fwtz8...@giganews.com>,
ESp Toxic TiBr!

tsbru...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2021, 9:11:18 PM9/15/21
2018 On Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 2:30:54 PM UTC-8, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <c2167cb6-9b35-411e...@googlegroups.com>,
> Timothy Bruening <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 6:08:38 AM UTC-7, The Doctor wrote:

> >> In the crack, time is all over the place.
> >
> >How does that win a tug of war?
> You have to make a precise aim.

Would time affect the ropes?

The Doctor

Sep 15, 2021, 11:34:31 PM9/15/21
In article <5b211f58-a418-4d99...@googlegroups.com>,
It did.

tsbr...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2021, 7:39:37 PM9/19/21
2507 S5 S05 On Saturday, May 29, 2010 at 4:34:42 PM UTC-7, Agamemnon wrote:
> The plots are looking more and more like classic Doctor Who from the Pertwee
> era and Cold Blood is the best example so far bar the voice over which is
> following the example set by The Deadly Assassin. Also the 11th Doctor seems
> to be incorporating character traits from most of the previous Doctors, with
> the Peter Davison celery reference being the most obvious this episode. I
> wonder how much of the old series Matt Smith had to watch to be able to get
> into character.
> Apart from that the complete disregard of human and mammalian evolution is
> being compounded with the Silurians referring to hunting down apes, in
> 300,000,000 BC?

I surmise that the apes got transported back in time!

The Doctor

Sep 19, 2021, 8:27:04 PM9/19/21
In article <d57a82eb-f2c5-4e9c...@googlegroups.com>,
That far back?

tsbru...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2021, 9:52:43 PM9/19/21
2528, 2529, 2530 On Sunday, September 19, 2021 at 5:27:04 PM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <d57a82eb-f2c5-4e9c...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >2507 S5 S05 On Saturday, May 29, 2010 at 4:34:42 PM UTC-7, Agamemnon wrote:
> >> The plots are looking more and more like classic Doctor Who from the Pertwee
> >> era and Cold Blood is the best example so far bar the voice over which is
> >> following the example set by The Deadly Assassin. Also the 11th Doctor seems
> >> to be incorporating character traits from most of the previous Doctors, with
> >> the Peter Davison celery reference being the most obvious this episode. I
> >> wonder how much of the old series Matt Smith had to watch to be able to get
> >> into character.
> >> Apart from that the complete disregard of human and mammalian evolution is
> >> being compounded with the Silurians referring to hunting down apes, in
> >> 300,000,000 BC?
> >
> >I surmise that the apes got transported back in time!
> That far back?

How else would the apes get to 300 million BC?

The Doctor

Sep 20, 2021, 1:07:27 AM9/20/21
In article <ecadf47b-9e5d-4ce3...@googlegroups.com>,
When was t he eocene era?

tsbru...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2021, 6:16:47 AM10/22/21
I don't recall any ropes being attached to Rory.

Daniel65

Oct 22, 2021, 6:42:37 AM10/22/21
tsbru...@gmail.com wrote on 22/10/21 9:16 pm:
So why did you, Tim, ask "Would time affect the ropes?" if you did
recall any ropes, Tim??

Are you catching the idiots disease, Tim??
--
Daniel

tsbr...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2021, 6:51:58 AM10/22/21
I had asked what would happen if someone lassoed Rory and tried to tug him away from the Time Crack. Yads didn't think that tugging Rory would work, due to a strong Crack and time being all over the place. I asked if time would affect the ropes, and Yads said "It did", indicating that there were ropes attached to Rory! If no ropes, Yads should say that time WOULD affect the ropes, not that time DID affect the ropes!

tsbr...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2021, 7:03:15 AM10/22/21
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eocene 56 million to 33.9 million years ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primate Primates arose 85-55 million years ago. Are you contending that the Silurians were hunting apes as early as 85 million BC, and/or were hunting them well into the Eocene Era (56 million to 33.9 million years ago)?

Blueshirt

Oct 22, 2021, 8:30:00 AM10/22/21
tsbru...@gmail.com wrote:
> 2883 On Wednesday, September 15, 2021 at 8:34:31 PM UTC-7,
> netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> > tsbru...@gmail.com <tsbru...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Would time affect the ropes?
> >
> > It did.
>
> I don't recall any ropes being attached to Rory.

I'd have no problem attaching a rope to Rory... around his neck!

tsbr...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2021, 9:40:42 AM10/22/21
Due to his head being furthest away from the Time Crack?

The Doctor

Oct 22, 2021, 10:20:18 AM10/22/21
In article <7d76385d-3c03-47a9...@googlegroups.com>,
Look again!
We cannot understand what we choose not to. -unknown Beware https://mindspring.com

The Doctor

Oct 22, 2021, 10:23:25 AM10/22/21
In article <sku4ir$907$2...@dont-email.me>,
Dan's definition of idiot comes from
http://www.chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/19-3.htm

DOCTOR: Yes. Most enlightening.
PANNA: What's he babbling about? No male can open the Box of Jhana without
being driven out of his mind. It is well known. Unless. Is he an idiot?
KARUNA: Are you an idiot?
DOCTOR: Well, I suppose I must be. I have been called one many

The Doctor

Oct 22, 2021, 10:25:17 AM10/22/21
In article <32acf778-6a1d-428a...@googlegroups.com>,
Still enter the crack and Time is all over the place.

The Doctor

Oct 22, 2021, 10:25:52 AM10/22/21
In article <5022bac7-ec0d-4342...@googlegroups.com>,
Silurains views apes as pests.

The Doctor

Oct 22, 2021, 10:31:14 AM10/22/21
In article <xn0n4fovx...@nntp.aioe.org>,
Not a Rory fan?

The Doctor

Oct 22, 2021, 10:39:55 AM10/22/21
In article <e4da19a2-b5f8-484d...@googlegroups.com>,
You really are dense Tim!

Blueshirt

Oct 22, 2021, 11:46:39 AM10/22/21
No, due to him being an annoying cunt.

tsbru...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2021, 1:40:32 PM10/22/21
On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 5:30:00 AM UTC-7, Blueshirt wrote:
Easier than wrapping around his chest so that his body can be dragged free of the Time Crack?

tsbru...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2021, 1:41:47 PM10/22/21
But he isn't Adric!

tsbr...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2021, 2:04:07 PM10/22/21
But that might tear his head off, desecrating the body!

Blueshirt

Oct 22, 2021, 3:20:56 PM10/22/21
Hopefully!

Blueshirt

Oct 22, 2021, 3:24:06 PM10/22/21
That's about the only thing in his favour... Rory is still an annoying
character though.

%

Oct 22, 2021, 3:24:55 PM10/22/21
and i guess you think he'll just stand there and let you do all this

Blueshirt

Oct 22, 2021, 3:25:07 PM10/22/21
A better outcome!

The Doctor

Oct 22, 2021, 5:01:19 PM10/22/21
In article <xn0n4fu0s...@nntp.aioe.org>,
>No, due to him being annoying .

We disagree but that is Doctor Who!

The Doctor

Oct 22, 2021, 5:15:27 PM10/22/21
In article <7d9f3a71-dd09-4c8d...@googlegroups.com>,
You make sense.

The Doctor

Oct 22, 2021, 5:15:55 PM10/22/21
In article <cf11955e-37f3-4dd0...@googlegroups.com>,
>> No, due to him being annoying .
>
>But he isn't Adric!

Welcome to rec.arts.drwho !

The Doctor

Oct 22, 2021, 5:16:32 PM10/22/21
In article <ba08b2fd-2b3c-46b0...@googlegroups.com>,
BS is not pro-Rory.

The Doctor

Oct 22, 2021, 5:44:28 PM10/22/21
In article <xn0n4fzq2...@nntp.aioe.org>,
Thought so.

The Doctor

Oct 22, 2021, 5:44:39 PM10/22/21
In article <xn0n4fzsy...@nntp.aioe.org>,
IYIO.

The Doctor

Oct 22, 2021, 5:45:20 PM10/22/21
In article <xn0n4fztv...@nntp.aioe.org>,
A matter of opinion.

tsbru...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2021, 7:23:28 PM10/22/21
2945 2946 2947 2948 On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 12:25:07 PM UTC-7, Blueshirt wrote:
> tsbru...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > I'd have no problem attaching a rope to Rory... around his neck!
> >
> > Easier than wrapping around his chest so that his body can be dragged
> > free of the Time Crack?
> A better outcome!

But what if his head gets torn off?

%

Oct 22, 2021, 7:27:23 PM10/22/21
then it's trump's fault

The Doctor

Oct 22, 2021, 7:36:29 PM10/22/21
In article <f0726408-ac7a-45e3...@googlegroups.com>,
You are dealing with a Rory hater.

The Doctor

Oct 22, 2021, 7:36:48 PM10/22/21
In article <2tGdnRaw0qVO1e78...@giganews.com>,
Is Trump a BlueShirt?

%

Oct 22, 2021, 7:40:04 PM10/22/21
On 2021-10-22 4:36 p.m., The Doctor wrote:
> In article <2tGdnRaw0qVO1e78...@giganews.com>,
> % <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 2021-10-22 4:23 p.m., tsbru...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> 2945 2946 2947 2948 On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 12:25:07 PM UTC-7,

>>> But what if his head gets torn off?
>>>
>> then it's trump's fault
>
> Is Trump a BlueShirt?

did you break your google

The Doctor

Oct 22, 2021, 8:25:53 PM10/22/21
In article <zJmdne681oJT1u78...@giganews.com>,
No.

%

Oct 22, 2021, 9:37:40 PM10/22/21
so look up what trump is then i say he's the president but that's me

tsbr...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2021, 9:51:20 PM10/22/21
Are you an election denier?

The Doctor

Oct 22, 2021, 11:23:47 PM10/22/21
In article <NOKdnWGqbezD-u78...@giganews.com>,
You say he is?

The Doctor

Oct 22, 2021, 11:23:56 PM10/22/21
In article <b09652ac-97e9-4aa8...@googlegroups.com>,
LOL!

Daniel65

Oct 23, 2021, 1:29:02 AM10/23/21
tsbr...@gmail.com wrote on 22/10/21 9:51 pm:
> 2893 On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 3:42:37 AM UTC-7, Daniel65
> wrote:
>> tsbru...@gmail.com wrote on 22/10/21 9:16 pm:
>>> 2883 On Wednesday, September 15, 2021 at 8:34:31 PM UTC-7,

>>> I don't recall any ropes being attached to Rory.
>>>
>> So why did you, Tim, ask "Would time affect the ropes?" if you did
>> recall any ropes, Tim??
>>
>> Are you catching the idiots disease, Tim??
>
> I had asked what would happen if someone lassoed Rory and tried to
> tug him away from the Time Crack. Yads didn't think that tugging
> Rory would work, due to a strong Crack and time being all over the
> place. I asked if time would affect the ropes, and Yads said "It
> did", indicating that there were ropes attached to Rory! If no
> ropes, Yads should say that time WOULD affect the ropes, not that
> time DID affect the ropes!

So YOU, Tim, didn't see any ropes but wanted to know if these ropes
(which YOU, Tim, didn't see) would be effected by Time!!
--
Daniel
It is loading more messages.