Revolution of Daleks

tsbru...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2021, 1:41:40 AM2/18/21
Spoilers
1897
S12E11
WE

Both Dalek factions in the Dalek Revolution are dead. How will the other Daleks be affected?

Blueshirt

Feb 18, 2021, 3:48:42 AM2/18/21
Short answer, it won't affect them at all.

Long answer, as the only Daleks that died were the Earth produced Daleks
(#fakedaleks) plus the Dalek Death Squad and their ship... the Dalek
ship had to come from somewhere, so there are still plenty of Daleks out
there. Losing one ship and it's crew would be a mere pin-prick to the
mighty Dalek Empire.

I'm sure the Daleks will return with more cunning plans at some stage.

tsbr...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2021, 5:09:43 AM2/18/21
Are you envisioning the Daleks coming to investigate the disappearance of the Death Squad ship?

How will the rest of the Daleks learn of the revolutionary ideas propounded by the Recon Dalek Clones?

The Doctor

Feb 18, 2021, 8:58:23 AM2/18/21
In article <de4ca31b-735e-4237...@googlegroups.com>,
Who cares?
NFLD on 13 Feb vote Liberal !

The Doctor

Feb 18, 2021, 9:01:57 AM2/18/21
In article <s0l9l8$h9p$1...@dont-email.me>,
Well said!

The Doctor

Feb 18, 2021, 9:02:24 AM2/18/21
In article <754f1f95-4d1a-40c9...@googlegroups.com>,
LOL @ TBr!

Blueshirt

Feb 18, 2021, 5:33:04 PM2/18/21
On 18/02/2021 10:09, tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
> 1907 On Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 12:48:42 AM UTC-8, Blueshirt wrote:
>>
>> Short answer, it won't affect them at all.
>>
>> I'm sure the Daleks will return with more cunning plans at some stage.
>
> Are you envisioning the Daleks coming to investigate the disappearance of the Death Squad ship?

Well, I assume Dalek HQ on Skaro would be aware that a Dalek 'Death
Squad' ship and it's occupants have gone off the grid, whether they do
anything about it or not will depend on whether Chris Chibnall wants to
do a follow-up story!

> How will the rest of the Daleks learn of the revolutionary ideas propounded by the Recon Dalek Clones?

Daleks don't do revolutionary ideas... they are not communists!*

*Except for the ones that are! (AUDIO: Brotherhood of the Daleks)

The Doctor

Feb 18, 2021, 5:39:52 PM2/18/21
In article <s0mpuu$l1$1...@dont-email.me>,
There are Nazis!

>*Except for the ones that are! (AUDIO: Brotherhood of the Daleks)

Oh!

tsbru...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2021, 5:39:36 AM2/19/21
2023On Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 2:33:04 PM UTC-8, Blueshirt wrote:
> On 18/02/2021 10:09, tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
> > 1907 On Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 12:48:42 AM UTC-8, Blueshirt wrote:
> >>
> >> Short answer, it won't affect them at all.
> >>
> >> I'm sure the Daleks will return with more cunning plans at some stage.
> >
> > Are you envisioning the Daleks coming to investigate the disappearance of the Death Squad ship?
> Well, I assume Dalek HQ on Skaro would be aware that a Dalek 'Death
> Squad' ship and it's occupants have gone off the grid, whether they do
> anything about it or not will depend on whether Chris Chibnall wants to
> do a follow-up story!

I have suggested that the Daleks would notice the disappearance of one of their ships and come to Earth to investigate, but people scoffed at me!

Blueshirt

Feb 19, 2021, 6:20:03 AM2/19/21
Notice yes, bother doing anything about it, who knows what's on their
agenda? They are cunning little mutants... they might be happy to let
the destruction of one ship pass as they were up to other [more
important] things????

solar penguin

Feb 19, 2021, 6:36:51 AM2/19/21
Especially if the lost ship managed to send back a message
about the Doctor being involved. The Dalek leaders might
be a little too scared - uh, I mean busy - to investigate!

--
solar penguin

Blueshirt

Feb 19, 2021, 6:50:06 AM2/19/21
Nah, scared doesn't really sound likely now does it? The Daleks on Skaro
were definitely busy, almost certainly very busy!!! :-)

Blueshirt

Feb 19, 2021, 6:53:58 AM2/19/21
On 18/02/2021 22:39, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <s0mpuu$l1$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:
>>
>> Daleks don't do revolutionary ideas... they are not communists!*
>>

> There are Nazis!

There are... but you can't really be slandering our friends from Skaro
with that tag are you? After all, there has been more black leaders on
Skaro than has ever been in the UK, USA... and Canada put together!

:-)

The Doctor

Feb 19, 2021, 9:18:07 AM2/19/21
In article <6c7b4c53-6c65-4add...@googlegroups.com>,
You are ridiculous!

The Doctor

Feb 19, 2021, 9:18:33 AM2/19/21
In article <s0o6t1$ldr$1...@dont-email.me>,
Hence why Tim is mocked!!

The Doctor

Feb 19, 2021, 9:19:32 AM2/19/21
In article <s0o7sh$316$1...@dont-email.me>,
Indeed!!

The Doctor

Feb 19, 2021, 9:20:55 AM2/19/21
In article <s0o8lc$79s$2...@dont-email.me>,
Hmmm! The Dalek invsion occurs?

The Doctor

Feb 19, 2021, 9:21:14 AM2/19/21
In article <s0o8sk$b15$1...@dont-email.me>,
Got you ;-)

tsbru...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2021, 4:15:34 PM2/19/21
2066On Friday, February 19, 2021 at 6:18:07 AM UTC-8, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <6c7b4c53-6c65-4add...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbru...@gmail.com <tsbru...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >2023On Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 2:33:04 PM UTC-8, Blueshirt wrote:

> >disappearance of the Death Squad ship?
> >> Well, I assume Dalek HQ on Skaro would be aware that a Dalek 'Death
> >> Squad' ship and it's occupants have gone off the grid, whether they do
> >> anything about it or not will depend on whether Chris Chibnall wants to
> >> do a follow-up story!
> >
> >I have suggested that the Daleks would notice the disappearance of one
> >of their ships and come to Earth to investigate, but people scoffed at
> >me!
> >
> You are ridiculous!

Why ridiculous to suggest that the Daleks investigate missing Dalek ships?

The Doctor

Feb 19, 2021, 8:41:59 PM2/19/21
In article <9efee3b0-f6a0-431f...@googlegroups.com>,
While trying to guard their territory?

Blueshirt

Feb 20, 2021, 7:02:49 AM2/20/21
On 20/02/2021 01:41, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <9efee3b0-f6a0-431f...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbru...@gmail.com <tsbru...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Why ridiculous to suggest that the Daleks investigate missing Dalek ships?
>
> While trying to guard their territory?

It's not unfeasible that any force that loses a ship randomly would go
and investigate what had occurred to it, in all fairness.

The Doctor

Feb 20, 2021, 9:29:44 AM2/20/21
In article <s0qtp7$t98$1...@dont-email.me>,
Indeed!

tsbr...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2021, 10:32:39 AM2/20/21
2176 On Friday, February 19, 2021 at 5:41:59 PM UTC-8, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <9efee3b0-f6a0-431f...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbru...@gmail.com <tsbru...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >2066On Friday, February 19, 2021 at 6:18:07 AM UTC-8, netk...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> You are ridiculous!
> >
> >Why ridiculous to suggest that the Daleks investigate missing Dalek ships?
> While trying to guard their territory?

The missing ship could be a sign that a new enemy of the Daleks has appeared. The Daleks should therefore investigate.

The Doctor

Feb 20, 2021, 5:44:03 PM2/20/21
In article <168147f3-9ffb-4d27...@googlegroups.com>,
But how did they know about the Doctor?

Daniel65

Feb 21, 2021, 6:56:45 AM2/21/21
The Doctor wrote on 20/2/21 1:18 am:
> In article <s0o6t1$ldr$1...@dont-email.me>, Blueshirt
> <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:
>> On 19/02/2021 10:39, tsbru...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> 2023On Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 2:33:04 PM UTC-8,

>>> I have suggested that the Daleks would notice the disappearance
>>> of one of their ships and come to Earth to investigate, but
>>> people scoffed at me!
>>>
>> Notice yes, bother doing anything about it, who knows what's on
>> their agenda? They are cunning little mutants... they might be
>> happy to let the destruction of one ship pass as they were up to
>> other [more important] things????
>
> Hence why Tim is mocked!!

"mocked"?? "Tim"?? I would have thought YOU, idiot, would be the past
master of being "mocked", idiot, not Tim!!

But Tim *IS* catching up on YOU, idiot!!
--
Daniel

tsbr...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2021, 7:01:00 AM2/21/21
I would expect the Daleks to be instructed to report all Doctor sightings to Dalek HQ.

The Doctor

Feb 21, 2021, 7:36:37 AM2/21/21
In article <s0thpr$qk3$1...@dont-email.me>,
I keep my distance.

The Doctor

Feb 21, 2021, 7:37:04 AM2/21/21
In article <ae4e34f1-fc0e-41d0...@googlegroups.com>,
LOL!

Daniel65

Feb 21, 2021, 8:48:49 AM2/21/21
The Doctor wrote on 21/2/21 11:36 pm:
> I keep my distance.

Yes, I'm sure there are several here-abouts that wish YOU, idiot, would
keep your distance from rec.arts.drwho , idiot!
--
Daniel

The Doctor

Feb 21, 2021, 8:48:19 PM2/21/21
In article <s0tobv$9q6$2...@dont-email.me>,
WEll you add to the equation!

Daniel65

Feb 27, 2021, 5:48:29 AM2/27/21
The Doctor wrote on 22/2/21 12:48 pm:
> WEll you add to the equation!

What equation, idiot??
--
Daniel

The Doctor

Feb 27, 2021, 10:00:05 AM2/27/21
In article <s1d81s$2jg$2...@dont-email.me>,
The rec.arts.drwho equation!
30 years on the Internet http://bit.ly/3uxzSzT

Daniel65

Feb 28, 2021, 2:18:06 AM2/28/21
> The rec.arts.drwho equation!

No, idiot, rec.arts.drwho isn't an equation, idiot!!

A situation, maybe, but not an equation!!
--
Daniel

The Doctor

Feb 28, 2021, 8:04:19 AM2/28/21
In article <s1fg3c$cn9$2...@dont-email.me>,
You really are getting dense Daniel!

tsbr...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2021, 11:00:01 PM3/12/21
1 + 1 = 2?

The Doctor

Mar 12, 2021, 11:00:46 PM3/12/21
In article <2bdf5c0b-aa10-44c5...@googlegroups.com>,
Wrong equation.
Light wants an end to war, but so does darkness. -unknown

Daniel65

Mar 31, 2021, 1:43:51 AM3/31/21
The Doctor wrote on 1/3/21 12:04 am:
> In article <s1fg3c$cn9$2...@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel65 <dani...@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 28/02/2021 2:00 am:

<Snip>

>>> The rec.arts.drwho equation!
>>>
>> No, idiot, rec.arts.drwho isn't an equation, idiot!!
>>
>> A situation, maybe, but not an equation!!
>
> You really are getting dense Daniel!

"Sticks and Stones may break ............", idiot!!
--
Daniel

The Doctor

Mar 31, 2021, 7:49:38 AM3/31/21
In article <s4126l$hk7$1...@dont-email.me>,
Then stop being as dense as tim B there Dannyboy!
We cannot change human failings by ridding ourselves of machines. -unknown

Daniel65

Mar 31, 2021, 8:54:39 AM3/31/21
The Doctor wrote on 31/3/21 10:49 pm:
> In article <s4126l$hk7$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel65 <dani...@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 1/3/21 12:04 am:
>>
>> <Snip>

>>> You really are getting dense Daniel!
>>>
>> "Sticks and Stones may break ............", idiot!!

The Doctor

Mar 31, 2021, 9:03:03 AM3/31/21
In article <s41red$ugh$2...@dont-email.me>,

tsbr...@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2021, 10:40:16 AM3/31/21
3397On Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 12:48:42 AM UTC-8, Blueshirt wrote:
> On 18/02/2021 06:41, tsbru...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Spoilers
> > 1897
> > S12E11
> > WE
> >
> > Both Dalek factions in the Dalek Revolution are dead. How will the other Daleks be affected?
> Short answer, it won't affect them at all.
>
> Long answer, as the only Daleks that died were the Earth produced Daleks
> (#fakedaleks) plus the Dalek Death Squad and their ship... the Dalek
> ship had to come from somewhere, so there are still plenty of Daleks out
> there. Losing one ship and it's crew would be a mere pin-prick to the
> mighty Dalek Empire.

How do the writers expect there to be a Revolution of the Daleks if both rebels and government troops are all dead?

tsbr...@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2021, 10:41:19 AM3/31/21
3398On Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 5:58:23 AM UTC-8, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <de4ca31b-735e-4237...@googlegroups.com>,
> Who cares?

The BBC cared enough to film the episode!

tsbr...@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2021, 10:44:30 AM3/31/21
3400 On Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 2:33:04 PM UTC-8, Blueshirt wrote:
> On 18/02/2021 10:09, tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
> > 1907 On Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 12:48:42 AM UTC-8, Blueshirt wrote:
> >>
> >> Short answer, it won't affect them at all.
> >>
> >> I'm sure the Daleks will return with more cunning plans at some stage.
> >
> > Are you envisioning the Daleks coming to investigate the disappearance of the Death Squad ship?
> Well, I assume Dalek HQ on Skaro would be aware that a Dalek 'Death
> Squad' ship and it's occupants have gone off the grid, whether they do
> anything about it or not will depend on whether Chris Chibnall wants to
> do a follow-up story!
> > How will the rest of the Daleks learn of the revolutionary ideas propounded by the Recon Dalek Clones?
> Daleks don't do revolutionary ideas... they are not communists!*
>

> *Except for the ones that are! (AUDIO: Brotherhood of the Daleks)

Cue Yads to request an ISBN!

The Doctor

Mar 31, 2021, 12:45:16 PM3/31/21
In article <29d78a6b-360f-486c...@googlegroups.com>,
Timbot Bruening is like a child abuser!
Timbot Bruening is the spam blogger of rec.arts.drwho. Timbot Bruening is
a loathesome creature! Inspired by Idlehands , condoned by Stephen Wilson.
Look, yet another irrelevant Timbot Bruening post to rec.arts.drwho
From the disrepectful poster of rec.arts.drwho himself Tim Bruening!!
Tim Bruening is the human form of COVID-19 a la Trump aka a spamtroller!

The Doctor

Mar 31, 2021, 12:45:26 PM3/31/21
In article <08c9c30d-1ac2-43ea...@googlegroups.com>,
Yawn!

The Doctor

Mar 31, 2021, 12:45:52 PM3/31/21
In article <3c62bd69-0ce6-4f8b...@googlegroups.com>,
Blueshirt already did that.

tsbr...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2021, 9:43:41 PM4/22/21
x squared + y squared = z squared?

The Doctor

Apr 23, 2021, 8:15:56 AM4/23/21
In article <74815dc6-724d-4b0d...@googlegroups.com>,
That might work.
When one lacks enemies, one can always make them. -unknown

tsbr...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2021, 1:37:36 PM8/25/21
w squared + x squared + y squared = z squared.

The Doctor

Aug 25, 2021, 6:20:41 PM8/25/21
In article <3e1c089a-ce83-4ab1...@googlegroups.com>,
Could work.
Canada on 20 Sept 2021 vote ! Beware https://mindspring.com

tsbru...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2021, 3:19:41 AM8/26/21
w cubed + x cubed + y cubed = z cubed?

tsbr...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2021, 6:16:00 AM8/26/21
2713 On Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 12:48:42 AM UTC-8, Blueshirt wrote:
> Short answer, it won't affect them at all.
>
> Long answer, as the only Daleks that died were the Earth produced Daleks
> (#fakedaleks) plus the Dalek Death Squad and their ship... the Dalek
> ship had to come from somewhere, so there are still plenty of Daleks out
> there. Losing one ship and it's crew would be a mere pin-prick to the
> mighty Dalek Empire.
>
> I'm sure the Daleks will return with more cunning plans at some stage.

I am expecting the Daleks to send a ship to Earth to investigate the disappearance of the Death Squad ship!

tsbr...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2021, 6:20:01 AM8/26/21
2714 On Friday, February 19, 2021 at 3:36:51 AM UTC-8, solar penguin wrote:
> Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:
>
> > On 19/02/2021 10:39, tsbru...@gmail.com wrote:
> >>
> >> I have suggested that the Daleks would notice the
> >> disappearance of one of their ships and come to Earth
> >> to investigate, but people scoffed at me!
> >>
> > Notice yes, bother doing anything about it, who knows
> > what's on their agenda? They are cunning little mutants...
> > they might be happy to let the destruction of one ship
> > pass as they were up to other [more important] things????
> >
> Especially if the lost ship managed to send back a message
> about the Doctor being involved. The Dalek leaders might
> be a little too scared - uh, I mean busy - to investigate!

Just send over.... a Recon Dalek! It would have orders to investigate on the sly, then report back. It would be trained to disappear if it encountered the Doctor or some other opposition. Hence the "Spacial Shift", and its ability to operate outside a Dalek casing.

tsbr...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2021, 6:21:40 AM8/26/21
2715 On Friday, February 19, 2021 at 6:18:07 AM UTC-8, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <6c7b4c53-6c65-4add...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbru...@gmail.com <tsbru...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >2023On Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 2:33:04 PM UTC-8, Blueshirt wrote:

> >disappearance of the Death Squad ship?
> >> Well, I assume Dalek HQ on Skaro would be aware that a Dalek 'Death
> >> Squad' ship and it's occupants have gone off the grid, whether they do
> >> anything about it or not will depend on whether Chris Chibnall wants to
> >> do a follow-up story!
> >
> >I have suggested that the Daleks would notice the disappearance of one
> >of their ships and come to Earth to investigate, but people scoffed at
> >me!
> >
> You are ridiculous!

Why am I ridiculous for expecting that the Daleks would want to know why one of their ships disappeared?

The Doctor

Aug 26, 2021, 8:46:51 AM8/26/21
In article <a6a6716a-29e8-480c...@googlegroups.com>,
Not acc to Fermat's last theory.

The Doctor

Aug 26, 2021, 8:52:31 AM8/26/21
In article <e685f1a0-50d0-4b86...@googlegroups.com>,
IYIO!

The Doctor

Aug 26, 2021, 8:53:16 AM8/26/21

The Doctor

Aug 26, 2021, 8:53:37 AM8/26/21
In article <f9aa6d7a-bbf5-4339...@googlegroups.com>,
With other conquests to be made ...

tsbru...@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2021, 6:46:10 PM11/26/21
2715 On Thursday, August 26, 2021 at 5:53:16 AM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <ace7ece5-efdc-4e7a...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >2714 On Friday, February 19, 2021 at 3:36:51 AM UTC-8, solar penguin wrote:

> >> Especially if the lost ship managed to send back a message
> >> about the Doctor being involved. The Dalek leaders might
> >> be a little too scared - uh, I mean busy - to investigate!
> >
> >Just send over.... a Recon Dalek! It would have orders to investigate
> >on the sly, then report back. It would be trained to disappear if it
> >encountered the Doctor or some other opposition. Hence the "Spacial
> >Shift", and its ability to operate outside a Dalek casing.
> No.

But isn't this a job for a Recon Dalek??

The Doctor

Nov 26, 2021, 9:17:31 PM11/26/21
In article <2671746a-083d-4380...@googlegroups.com>,
Bogus!
Merry Christmas 2021 and Happy New Year 2022 Beware https://mindspring.com

tsbru...@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2021, 2:02:02 PM11/27/21
Whose job is it?

The Doctor

Nov 27, 2021, 7:48:54 PM11/27/21
In article <4fe086b3-4f80-4a5b...@googlegroups.com>,
Recon's will exterminate its opposition successfully!

tsbr...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2022, 2:32:43 AM1/24/22
A good reason to send 1!

The Doctor