Get A Grip!

tsbr...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2024, 4:28:42 PMFeb 18
Weeping Angels fail to realize the Mavity of their situation as the ship's artificial mavity fails, causing the Angels to fall to their deaths in Amy's Time Crack.

Blueshirt

Feb 18, 2024, 4:44:03 PMFeb 18
We haven't had a discussion here about Amy's crack for a long time!

I'll get back to you on Thursday about it...

Daniel65

Feb 19, 2024, 5:40:58 AMFeb 19
tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:

> Weeping Angels fail to realize the Mavity of their situation as the
> ship's artificial mavity fails, causing the Angels to fall to their
> deaths in Amy's Time Crack.

Sorry!! If Gravity/Mavity had failed, how did The Angels fall ANYWHERE??
--
Daniel

The Doctor

Feb 19, 2024, 11:17:13 AMFeb 19
In article <uqvb7o$1qtdc$2...@dont-email.me>,
10/10 red-beard!

--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nk.ca Ici doc...@nk.ca

tsbr...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2024, 1:20:03 PMFeb 19
They fell under the influence of the planet's natural mavity.

Blueshirt

Feb 19, 2024, 3:48:56 PMFeb 19
That's it, nice to see you get in to the swing of things.

It doesn't make any sense mind you but RTD will be proud of you!

The Doctor

Feb 19, 2024, 4:49:51 PMFeb 19
In article <xn0oi9rme...@reader.xsnews.nl>,
Let Tim march with RTD in a parade!