How Clara Could ID Herself From Inside A Dalek: The Witch's Familiar

tsbr...@gmail.com

May 18, 2022, 3:55:21 PM5/18/22
Great moment: Clara in the Dalek trying to identify herself to the Doctor, but the Dalek mistranslating her comments. (I am Clara Oswald turning into I am a Dalek). IMHO, Clara should have tried the following:

Just say the name "Clara Oswald".

Say "I know where Clara Oswald is. She is very close, but you cannot recognize her. Guess where she is".

Say "Run, you clever boy, and remember me".

Say "Missy, tell the Doctor who I am, or I will exterminate you!".

The Doctor

May 18, 2022, 6:27:11 PM5/18/22
In article <59c45a80-540a-486c...@googlegroups.com>,
Or just say Mercy.
Ontario, stop the madness and on 2 June vote Liberal! Beware https://mindspring.com

tsbr...@gmail.com

May 19, 2022, 12:50:52 AM5/19/22
On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 3:27:11 PM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <59c45a80-540a-486c...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Great moment: Clara in the Dalek trying to identify herself to the
> >Doctor, but the Dalek mistranslating her comments. (I am Clara Oswald
> >turning into I am a Dalek). IMHO, Clara should have tried the following:
> >
> >Just say the name "Clara Oswald".
> >
> >Say "I know where Clara Oswald is. She is very close, but you cannot
> >recognize her. Guess where she is".
> >
> >Say "Run, you clever boy, and remember me".
> >
> >Say "Missy, tell the Doctor who I am, or I will exterminate you!".
> Or just say Mercy.

My ideas would not require that the Dalek casing computer know what mercy is!

The Doctor

May 19, 2022, 6:59:44 AM5/19/22
In article <bf492dc3-a39f-46f4...@googlegroups.com>,
So check the script.

tsbr...@gmail.com

May 19, 2022, 8:42:40 PM5/19/22
On Thursday, May 19, 2022 at 3:59:44 AM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <bf492dc3-a39f-46f4...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 3:27:11 PM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> Or just say Mercy.
> >
> >My ideas would not require that the Dalek casing computer know what mercy is!
> So check the script.

Are you claiming that a totally merciless Dalek would have blocked my suggested phrases?

The Doctor

May 20, 2022, 12:02:52 AM5/20/22
In article <d5d99937-9c01-4b1b...@googlegroups.com>,
The script has your answer.