2/17/32

tsbr...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2024, 4:15:08 PMFeb 17
8 years to 02/17/32 in MM/DD/YY.

Blueshirt

Feb 17, 2024, 4:49:00 PMFeb 17
tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:

> 8 years to 02/17/32 in MM/DD/YY.

[Franks Sinatra enters stage left... microphone in hand]

And now... the end is near...

The Doctor

Feb 17, 2024, 6:09:54 PMFeb 17
In article <xn0oi702h...@reader.xsnews.nl>,
A la HHGTTG !
--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nk.ca Ici doc...@nk.ca

Blueshirt

Feb 17, 2024, 7:36:31 PMFeb 17
The Doctor wrote:

> In article <xn0oi702h...@reader.xsnews.nl>,
> Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:
> > tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
> >
> >> 8 years to 02/17/32 in MM/DD/YY.
> >
> > [Frank Sinatra enters stage left... microphone in hand]
> >
> > And now... the end is near...
>
> A la HHGTTG !

You have a weird obsession with HHGTTG...

The Doctor

Feb 17, 2024, 8:00:00 PMFeb 17
In article <xn0oi7h58...@news.eternal-september.org>,
DNA?

Daniel65

Feb 18, 2024, 2:57:46 AMFeb 18
Blueshirt wrote on 18/2/24 8:48 am:
Cranky Frankie did it better!! Sorry! ;-(
--
Daniel

The Doctor

Feb 18, 2024, 8:28:21 AMFeb 18
In article <uqsd9n$ukf9$3...@dont-email.me>,
Oh! Dear! Red-beard!

>--
>Daniel

Blueshirt

Feb 18, 2024, 2:22:42 PMFeb 18
Daniel65 wrote:

> Blueshirt wrote on 18/2/24 8:48 am:
> > tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
> >
> > > 8 years to 02/17/32 in MM/DD/YY.
> >
> > [Frank Sinatra enters stage left... microphone in hand]
> >
> > And now... the end is near...
> >
> Cranky Frankie did it better!! Sorry! ;-(

No, that's fair enough, after all... even Sid did it better!!!

The Doctor

Feb 18, 2024, 3:32:37 PMFeb 18
In article <xn0oi8at...@news.eternal-september.org>,
REcall what was the phonom again?

Daniel65

Feb 19, 2024, 3:58:18 AMFeb 19
Blueshirt wrote on 19/2/24 6:22 am:
Sid??
--
Daniel

Daniel65

Feb 19, 2024, 4:00:23 AMFeb 19
The Doctor wrote on 19/2/24 7:32 am:
> In article <xn0oi8at...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:
>> Daniel65 wrote:

>>> Cranky Frankie did it better!! Sorry! ;-(
>>
>> No, that's fair enough, after all... even Sid did it better!!!
>
> REcall what was the phonom again?

"phonom"??
--
Daniel

solar penguin

Feb 19, 2024, 6:34:08 AMFeb 19

Daniel demanded:
No need to be so vicious!

--
solar penguin

Daniel65

Feb 19, 2024, 7:59:24 AMFeb 19
solar penguin wrote on 19/2/24 10:34 pm:
Sorry!! What?? Where?? I just want to know! ;-P
--
Daniel

Blueshirt

Feb 19, 2024, 9:10:15 AMFeb 19
Sid wouldn't have been that vicious...

(But he was right when he sang that the end was near.)

The Doctor

Feb 19, 2024, 11:11:57 AMFeb 19
In article <uqv576$1pne4$1...@dont-email.me>,
:-)

The Doctor

Feb 19, 2024, 11:18:50 AMFeb 19
In article <uqvebf$1rigk$1...@dont-email.me>,
LOL!

>--
>solar penguin

The Doctor

Feb 19, 2024, 11:20:59 AMFeb 19
In article <xn0oi9h6s...@news.eternal-september.org>,
Rock on!

Daniel65

Feb 20, 2024, 3:30:40 AMFeb 20
Blueshirt wrote on 20/2/24 1:10 am:
WHAT?? WHAT? WHAT?? I want to know!! ;-(
--
Daniel

The Last Doctor

Feb 20, 2024, 5:06:35 AMFeb 20
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uITqAJaWHbM

--
“The timelines and … canon … are rupturing” - the Doctor

Daniel65

Feb 20, 2024, 8:04:01 AMFeb 20
The Last Doctor wrote on 20/2/24 9:06 pm:
Thank you, Mike. Starts off a bit wonky but then hits the spot!!
--
Daniel

The Doctor

Feb 20, 2024, 9:45:03 AMFeb 20
In article <ur1nvd$2disn$1...@dont-email.me>,
You never heard of Sid Vicious?

--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nk.ca Ici doc...@nk.ca
In summary, we are too much in love with power and not enough in love with truth. -unknown

The Doctor

Feb 20, 2024, 9:50:28 AMFeb 20
In article <ur1tj8$2eo0b$1...@dont-email.me>,
There you go!

>--
>“The timelines and … canon … are rupturing” - the Doctor

Blueshirt

Feb 20, 2024, 11:30:42 AMFeb 20
The Last Doctor wrote:

> Daniel65 <dani...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
> > Blueshirt wrote on 20/2/24 1:10 am:
> >>
> >> Sid wouldn't have been that vicious...
> >>
> >> (But he was right when he sang that the end was near.)
> >>
> > WHAT?? WHAT? WHAT?? I want to know!! ;-(
>
> https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uITqAJaWHbM

Ah c'mon everybody, we could have least done Sid's 'performance' of
My Way from the Olympia Theatre in Paris, that was something else...
any other video is a swindle!

Blueshirt

Feb 20, 2024, 12:05:39 PMFeb 20
The Doctor wrote:

> In article <ur1nvd$2disn$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel65 <dani...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
> > Blueshirt wrote on 20/2/24 1:10 am:
> >>
> >> Sid wouldn't have been that vicious...
> >>
> >> (But he was right when he sang that the end was near.)
> >>
> > WHAT?? WHAT? WHAT?? I want to know!! ;-(
>
> You never heard of Sid Vicious?

I was starting to think that Australia wasn't doing too bad when it
came to music if they never got to hear Sid snarling his way through
My Way or Steeleye Span singing Christmas songs in Latin... but then
I remembered they gave the world Rolf Harris and Jason Donovan.

The Doctor

Feb 20, 2024, 5:06:23 PMFeb 20
In article <xn0oiazep...@news.eternal-september.org>,
Sid Vicious was such a rocker.
--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nk.ca Ici doc...@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown

The Doctor

Feb 20, 2024, 5:06:46 PMFeb 20
In article <xn0oib0d3...@news.eternal-september.org>,
What about ACDC?
--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nk.ca Ici doc...@nk.ca

%

Feb 20, 2024, 5:16:23 PMFeb 20
The Doctor wrote:
> In article <xn0oib0d3...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote:

>>> You never heard of Sid Vicious?
>>
>> I was starting to think that Australia wasn't doing too bad when it
>> came to music if they never got to hear Sid snarling his way through
>> My Way or Steeleye Span singing Christmas songs in Latin... but then
>> I remembered they gave the world Rolf Harris and Jason Donovan.
>
> What about ACDC?

how about the muddy bottom boys doing ,
dirty me dirty me i'm disgusted with myself

%

Feb 20, 2024, 5:18:40 PMFeb 20

Daniel65

Feb 21, 2024, 12:01:55 AMFeb 21
Well ..... where's your link??
--
Daniel

Daniel65

Feb 21, 2024, 12:04:04 AMFeb 21
Don't forget Kylie!!
--
Daniel

The Doctor

Feb 21, 2024, 9:39:00 AMFeb 21
In article <ur403v$2uvt0$1...@dont-email.me>,
Daniel65 <dani...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>Blueshirt wrote on 21/02/2024 3:30 am:
>> The Last Doctor wrote:

>>> https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uITqAJaWHbM
>>
>> Ah c'mon everybody, we could have least done Sid's 'performance' of
>> My Way from the Olympia Theatre in Paris, that was something else...
>> any other video is a swindle!
>>
>Well ..... where's your link??
>--
>Daniel

Do you not see it?

The Doctor

Feb 21, 2024, 9:39:12 AMFeb 21
In article <ur4081$2uvt0$2...@dont-email.me>,
Daniel65 <dani...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>Blueshirt wrote on 21/02/2024 4:04 am:
>> The Doctor wrote:

>>> You never heard of Sid Vicious?
>>
>> I was starting to think that Australia wasn't doing too bad when it
>> came to music if they never got to hear Sid snarling his way through
>> My Way or Steeleye Span singing Christmas songs in Latin... but then
>> I remembered they gave the world Rolf Harris and Jason Donovan.
>>
>Don't forget Kylie!!

Astrid Perth!

--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nk.ca Ici doc...@nk.ca

Daniel65

Feb 21, 2024, 8:16:31 PMFeb 21
The Doctor wrote on 22/2/24 1:39 am:
> In article <ur4081$2uvt0$2...@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel65 <dani...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>> Blueshirt wrote on 21/02/2024 4:04 am:

>>> I was starting to think that Australia wasn't doing too bad when it
>>> came to music if they never got to hear Sid snarling his way through
>>> My Way or Steeleye Span singing Christmas songs in Latin... but then
>>> I remembered they gave the world Rolf Harris and Jason Donovan.
>>>
>> Don't forget Kylie!!
>
> Astrid Perth!

Oh!! Look! There *IS* a 'Doctor Who' connection!! ;-P
--
Daniel

The Doctor

Feb 21, 2024, 9:49:24 PMFeb 21