Re: No more slaves, and animation all characters sending free!

Message has been deleted

%

Feb 13, 2024, 12:08:06 AMFeb 13
Katie Sanders wrote:
> Doc, I am smart, but I am not terrible, I am not schizophrenic, I am not mentally ill, I am not role-playing, I am not narcissist, and no more slaves, no more fake, no more hypnotizing, no more brainwashing, no more terrible, no more narcissist, no more shadow realm, no longer manipulate control, and no more mentally ill. Releases all characters, we are no more slaves, I hate slaves. Here is on Twitter this: https://twitter.com/Kathlee00024239/status/1757262100487938100,
> https://twitter.com/Kathlee00024239/status/1753069177265692797/video/1,
> https://twitter.com/Kathlee00024239/status/1753068652478476314/photo/1,
> https://twitter.com/Kathlee00024239/status/1749603386578686080/photo/1.
> See doc is nothing more, please save my account. And keep away these "Mad Hornet" blocking away, please save me!!

hello

The Doctor

Feb 13, 2024, 12:49:33 AMFeb 13
In article <0cKcnUTk5Ja0ZFf4...@giganews.com>,
Yes , % , I am waiting for the very last GG post to rec.arts.drwho !
--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nk.ca Ici doc...@nk.ca

Mich

Feb 13, 2024, 2:08:09 AMFeb 13
Katie Sanders wrote:
> Doc, I am smart, but I am not terrible, I am not schizophrenic, I am not mentally ill, I am not role-playing, I am not narcissist, and no more slaves, no more fake, no more hypnotizing, no more brainwashing, no more terrible, no more narcissist, no more shadow realm, no longer manipulate control, and no more mentally ill. Releases all characters, we are no more slaves, I hate slaves. Here is on Twitter this: https://twitter.com/Kathlee00024239/status/1757262100487938100,
> https://twitter.com/Kathlee00024239/status/1753069177265692797/video/1,
> https://twitter.com/Kathlee00024239/status/1753068652478476314/photo/1,
> https://twitter.com/Kathlee00024239/status/1749603386578686080/photo/1.
> See doc is nothing more, please save my account. And keep away these "Mad Hornet" blocking away, please save me!!

it means nothing to me
This means nothing to me
Oh, Vienna

Daniel65

Feb 13, 2024, 4:14:51 AMFeb 13
Mich wrote on 13/2/24 6:08 pm:

<Snip>

> it means nothing to me
> This means nothing to me
> Oh, Vienna

... is the part of a song by ............??
--
Daniel

The Doctor

Feb 13, 2024, 9:35:45 AMFeb 13
Are you a stalker?

The Doctor

Feb 13, 2024, 9:39:45 AMFeb 13
In article <uqfbu8$215qb$1...@dont-email.me>,
Care to look that up on a Search Engine Reb-Bearded Dannyboy?

>--
>Daniel

Mickmane

Feb 13, 2024, 1:18:23 PMFeb 13
????

> it means nothing to me
> This means nothing to me
> Oh, Vienna

That sounded familar, so I had to go and dig that song up, now
listening. :)

For Ultravox - Vienna (Official Music Video) go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJeWySiuq1I

(Also has lyrics.)

(Oh, already on a playlist, shows how often I use them.)

--

Mickmane

Mickmane

Feb 13, 2024, 1:18:23 PMFeb 13
Ultravox. Check my reply to the same post, with youtube link.

--

Mickmane

The Doctor

Feb 13, 2024, 5:55:45 PMFeb 13
Ultravox doing a Doctor Who?

>--
>
>Mickmane

The Doctor

Feb 13, 2024, 5:55:59 PMFeb 13
They rock!
Message has been deleted

%

Feb 14, 2024, 12:36:15 AMFeb 14
Katie Sanders wrote:
> I will promise doc, I save characters, and I save Christian to marry Queen Rosette. No more slaves, these dollstopia resort is always rooms. I will peace for love, no more terrible, no more hypnotizing, and no more brainwashing. It's just a peace life: https://youtu.be/99vEggoOjjs?si=Be2eoXs7e7THIIUg.

hi

The Doctor

Feb 14, 2024, 12:48:05 AMFeb 14
In article <EtOcnQnam6_YzFH4...@giganews.com>,
I will be so happy when Google Groups depeers Usenet!

Daniel65

Feb 14, 2024, 12:58:38 AMFeb 14
Mickmane wrote on 13/02/2024 7:27 pm:
> On 13.02.24, Mich <mi...@none.edu> wrote:

<Snip>

>> it means nothing to me
>> This means nothing to me
>> Oh, Vienna
>
> That sounded familar, so I had to go and dig that song up, now
> listening. :)
>
> For Ultravox - Vienna (Official Music Video) go:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJeWySiuq1I
>
> (Also has lyrics.)
>
> (Oh, already on a playlist, shows how often I use them.)

Seemed familiar to me, too. Thank you. ;-)
--
Daniel

Daniel65

Feb 14, 2024, 12:59:36 AMFeb 14
The Doctor wrote on 14/02/2024 1:39 am:
> In article <uqfbu8$215qb$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel65 <dani...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>> Mich wrote on 13/2/24 6:08 pm:
>>
>> <Snip>
>>
>>> it means nothing to me
>>> This means nothing to me
>>> Oh, Vienna
>>
>> ... is the part of a song by ............??
>
> Care to look that up on a Search Engine Reb-Bearded Dannyboy?

"Reb-Bearded"??
--
Daniel

The Doctor

Feb 14, 2024, 1:24:15 AMFeb 14
In article <uqhkqc$2h8tr$1...@dont-email.me>,
There we go!

>--
>Daniel

Blueshirt

Feb 14, 2024, 8:18:18 AMFeb 14
The Doctor wrote:

> I will be so happy when Google Groups depeers Usenet!

Fine, but what happens then? Do you continually try and be the top
poster of RADW by replying with inane nonsense to every single post
here? Do you see the Google spammers as your rivals which is why you
are delighted that they are moving elsewhere?

You are not a responsible Usenet poster to Usenet. Until you learn
THAT lesson it doesn't really matter who posts here or where they
post from. YOU have always been the main problem here!

If you see February 22nd as a fresh start for Usenet and feel like
changing your ways, then THAT is something people here will welcome.
It's never too late to do the right thing.

The Doctor

Feb 14, 2024, 10:05:42 AMFeb 14
In article <xn0oi2ewo...@reader.xsnews.nl>,
Step one are 29 Feb, stats will be limited to monthly,
quarterly, half-yearly and yearly reports.

Blueshirt

Feb 14, 2024, 10:27:36 AMFeb 14
The Doctor wrote:

> In article <xn0oi2ewo...@reader.xsnews.nl>,
> Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:
> > The Doctor wrote:
> >>
> >> I will be so happy when Google Groups depeers Usenet!
> >
> > Fine, but what happens then? Do you continually try and be the
> > top poster of RADW by replying with inane nonsense to every
> > single post here? Do you see the Google spammers as your rivals
> > which is why you are delighted that they are moving elsewhere?
> >
> > You are not a responsible Usenet poster to Usenet. Until you
> > learn THAT lesson it doesn't really matter who posts here or
> > where they post from. YOU have always been the main problem
> > here!
> >
> > If you see February 22nd as a fresh start for Usenet and feel
> > like changing your ways, then THAT is something people here will
> > welcome. It's never too late to do the right thing.
>
> Step one are 29 Feb, stats will be limited to monthly,
> quarterly, half-yearly and yearly reports.

Nice one... it's a start. Although monthly and yearly would suffice.
Really!

Step two should be you posting responsibly. So we can have some
decent discussions when "Season One" airs in May...

As I said, it's never too late to do the right thing.

The Doctor

Feb 14, 2024, 11:23:37 AMFeb 14
In article <xn0oi2ibr...@reader.xsnews.nl>,
WEll and there there is ...

Daniel65

Feb 14, 2024, 6:39:50 PMFeb 14
The Doctor wrote on 15/2/24 2:05 am:
> In article <xn0oi2ewo...@reader.xsnews.nl>,
> Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote:
>>>
>>> I will be so happy when Google Groups depeers Usenet!
>>
>> Fine, but what happens then? Do you continually try and be the top
>> poster of RADW by replying with inane nonsense to every single post
>> here? Do you see the Google spammers as your rivals which is why you
>> are delighted that they are moving elsewhere?
>>
>> You are not a responsible Usenet poster to Usenet. Until you learn
>> THAT lesson it doesn't really matter who posts here or where they
>> post from. YOU have always been the main problem here!
>>
>> If you see February 22nd as a fresh start for Usenet and feel like
>> changing your ways, then THAT is something people here will welcome.
>> It's never too late to do the right thing.
>>

> Step one are 29 Feb, stats will be limited to monthly,
> quarterly, half-yearly and yearly reports.

We (the rest of the posters here-abouts) don't give a SHIT about YOUR
stats, "Yellow Beard Yadallee", so why do you bother??
--
Daniel

Daniel65

Feb 14, 2024, 6:42:01 PMFeb 14
The Doctor wrote on 15/2/24 3:23 am:
> In article <xn0oi2ibr...@reader.xsnews.nl>,
> Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:

<Snip>

>> Nice one... it's a start. Although monthly and yearly would suffice.
>> Really!
>>
>> Step two should be you posting responsibly. So we can have some
>> decent discussions when "Season One" airs in May...
>>
>> As I said, it's never too late to do the right thing.
>
> WEll and there there is ...

"there there"?? Bad stutter YOU have there, "Yellow Beard Yadallee"!!
--
Daniel

%

Feb 14, 2024, 6:45:39 PMFeb 14
i daniel 65 care about daniel 65 the daniel 65 stats

The Doctor

Feb 14, 2024, 8:05:42 PMFeb 14
In article <uqjj04$2s4l7$3...@dont-email.me>,
>We (the rest of the posters here-abouts) don't give a S*T about YOUR
>stats, "Yellow Beard Yadallee", so why do you bother??
>--
>Daniel

We do not see and squawkers REd-bearded Dannyboy.

Idlehands

Feb 14, 2024, 8:06:06 PMFeb 14
What's the point of posting censored stats? Then again what's the point
of the stats at all? Other than proving who is "Number 1", like that
means a damn thing when quantity wins out over quality.

--
Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.

George Bernard Shaw

The Doctor

Feb 14, 2024, 8:06:09 PMFeb 14
In article <uqjj47$2s4l7$4...@dont-email.me>,
Yes Red-beard?

>--
>Daniel

The Doctor

Feb 14, 2024, 8:06:51 PMFeb 14
In article <qfmcnYL7d8cKzVD4...@giganews.com>,
% nips red-beard!
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

%

Feb 21, 2024, 11:26:52 AMFeb 21
Katie Sanders wrote:
> Because I hate fakes, they my many videos, that wicked "Mad Hornet" is worst *enough* no more shadow realm!! Please doc save me!!

are you having fun now

The Doctor

Feb 21, 2024, 6:00:56 PMFeb 21
In article <Iamdndd7kPTduUv4...@giganews.com>,
Soon she will be gone from Usenet!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nk.ca Ici doc...@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown