1 month to go

CAROLYN IBIS

Mar 14, 2001, 9:51:47 PM3/14/01
Only 1 month to go before John Levene's first UK appearance in 5 years!

April 15 and 16th- Blue Box in Bristol;

April 21st- 10th Planet signing

John Levene's Website:
www.geocities.com/c_ibis/levene.html

Tim Bruening

Oct 8, 2016, 6:38:38 PM10/8/16
Now only one month to go until the election!

The Doctor

Oct 8, 2016, 6:56:04 PM10/8/16
In article <ef8a2699-4112-4d27...@googlegroups.com>,
Tim Bruening <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Now only one month to go until the election!

Hopefully Hillary is spanked big time tommorow on the debate.
http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
Time for the USA to hold a referendum on its republic and vote to dissolve!!

TB

Oct 8, 2016, 9:15:17 PM10/8/16
On Saturday, October 8, 2016 at 3:56:04 PM UTC-7, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <ef8a2699-4112-4d27...@googlegroups.com>,
> Tim Bruening <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Now only one month to go until the election!
>
> Hopefully Hillary is spanked big time tommorow on the debate.

Donald Trump is more into groping than spanking, as per remarks he made in 2005!

The Doctor

Oct 9, 2016, 7:56:40 AM10/9/16
In article <a7904189-436d-4f6c...@googlegroups.com>,
Looks as is the art of dirty politics is getting started.

Frist the Hillary-stacked DNC cheats for
Hillary
and targets Sanders then Trump.

I really hope Hillary goes down after all
how can a woman defend her man from being a sexual predator?

Daniel60

Oct 9, 2016, 9:59:07 AM10/9/16
On 9/10/2016 10:56 PM, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <a7904189-436d-4f6c...@googlegroups.com>,
> TB <tsbr...@dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote:
>> On Saturday, October 8, 2016 at 3:56:04 PM UTC-7, The Doctor wrote:
>>>
>>> Hopefully Hillary is spanked big time tommorow on the debate.
>>
>> Donald Trump is more into groping than spanking, as per remarks he made in 2005!
>
> Looks as is the art of dirty politics is getting started.
>
> Frist the Hillary-stacked DNC cheats for
> Hillary
> and targets Sanders then Trump.
>
> I really hope Hillary goes down after all
> how can a woman defend her man from being a sexual predator?

"sexual predator" .... Do you even know what those words mean, doctor??

Daniel

The Last Doctor

Oct 9, 2016, 11:11:45 AM10/9/16
Many Evangelical Christians do - and know about all the other issues
with Trump too.

https://www.change.org/p/donald-trump-a-declaration-by-american-evangelicals-concerning-donald-trump

--
Bashir: What I want to know is, out of all the stories you told me which
ones were true and which ones weren't?

Tim Bruening

Oct 9, 2016, 11:31:40 AM10/9/16
On Sunday, October 9, 2016 at 4:56:40 AM UTC-7, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <a7904189-436d-4f6c...@googlegroups.com>,
> TB <tsbr...@dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote:
> >On Saturday, October 8, 2016 at 3:56:04 PM UTC-7, The Doctor wrote:
> >>
> >> Hopefully Hillary is spanked big time tommorow on the debate.
> >
> >Donald Trump is more into groping than spanking, as per remarks he made in 2005!
>
> Looks as is the art of dirty politics is getting started.
>
> Frist the Hillary-stacked DNC cheats for
> Hillary
> and targets Sanders then Trump.
>
> I really hope Hillary goes down after all
> how can a woman defend her man from being a sexual predator?

The 2005 tape was leaked from NBC to the Washington Post, IIRC. I don't recall any Clinton campaign involvement in that leak.

Tim Bruening

Oct 9, 2016, 11:32:31 AM10/9/16
On Sunday, October 9, 2016 at 4:56:40 AM UTC-7, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <a7904189-436d-4f6c...@googlegroups.com>,
> TB <tsbr...@dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote:
> >On Saturday, October 8, 2016 at 3:56:04 PM UTC-7, The Doctor wrote:
> >>
> >> Hopefully Hillary is spanked big time tommorow on the debate.
> >
> >Donald Trump is more into groping than spanking, as per remarks he made in 2005!
>
> Looks as is the art of dirty politics is getting started.
>
> Frist the Hillary-stacked DNC cheats for
> Hillary
> and targets Sanders then Trump.
>
> I really hope Hillary goes down after all
> how can a woman defend her man from being a sexual predator?

But now it appears that Trump is a sexual predator too!

The Doctor

Oct 9, 2016, 4:39:09 PM10/9/16
In article <ntdiep$blv$2...@dont-email.me>,
I guess you haven't search engined sexual predator Bill Clinton.

The Doctor

Oct 9, 2016, 4:40:09 PM10/9/16
In article <e5v516...@mid.individual.net>,
The Last Doctor <mi...@xenocyte.com> wrote:
>On 09/10/2016 15:00, Daniel60 wrote:
>> On 9/10/2016 10:56 PM, The Doctor wrote:

>>> Looks as is the art of dirty politics is getting started.
>>>
>>> Frist the Hillary-stacked DNC cheats for
>>> Hillary
>>> and targets Sanders then Trump.
>>>
>>> I really hope Hillary goes down after all
>>> how can a woman defend her man from being a sexual predator?
>>>
>> "sexual predator" .... Do you even know what those words mean, doctor??
>>
>> Daniel
>
>Many Evangelical Christians do - and know about all the other issues
>with Trump too.
>
>https://www.change.org/p/donald-trump-a-declaration-by-american-evangelicals-concerning-donald-trump

So when will the media in the USA let ALL presidential candidates debate?

The Doctor

Oct 9, 2016, 4:41:03 PM10/9/16
In article <96e30678-ec5d-4700...@googlegroups.com>,
Tim Bruening <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Sunday, October 9, 2016 at 4:56:40 AM UTC-7, The Doctor wrote:
>> In article <a7904189-436d-4f6c...@googlegroups.com>,
>> TB <tsbr...@dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote:

>> >Donald Trump is more into groping than spanking, as per remarks he
>made in 2005!
>>
>> Looks as is the art of dirty politics is getting started.
>>
>> Frist the Hillary-stacked DNC cheats for
>> Hillary
>> and targets Sanders then Trump.
>>
>> I really hope Hillary goes down after all
>> how can a woman defend her man from being a sexual predator?
>
>The 2005 tape was leaked from NBC to the Washington Post, IIRC. I don't
>recall any Clinton campaign involvement in that leak.

So why is Wikileaks calling out Hillary?

Yes, the USA needs a referndum on its nationhood and should vote to dissolve.

The Doctor

Oct 9, 2016, 4:41:22 PM10/9/16
In article <6eb813a7-87e9-42bf...@googlegroups.com>,
Tim Bruening <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Sunday, October 9, 2016 at 4:56:40 AM UTC-7, The Doctor wrote:
>> In article <a7904189-436d-4f6c...@googlegroups.com>,
>> TB <tsbr...@dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote:

>> >Donald Trump is more into groping than spanking, as per remarks he
>made in 2005!
>>
>> Looks as is the art of dirty politics is getting started.
>>
>> Frist the Hillary-stacked DNC cheats for
>> Hillary
>> and targets Sanders then Trump.
>>
>> I really hope Hillary goes down after all
>> how can a woman defend her man from being a sexual predator?
>
>But now it appears that Trump is a sexual predator too!

The Clintons are a 2 for 1 deal.

Tim Bruening

Oct 9, 2016, 9:18:16 PM10/9/16
On Sunday, October 9, 2016 at 1:41:03 PM UTC-7, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <96e30678-ec5d-4700...@googlegroups.com>,
> Tim Bruening <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Sunday, October 9, 2016 at 4:56:40 AM UTC-7, The Doctor wrote:

> >made in 2005!
> >>
> >> Looks as is the art of dirty politics is getting started.
> >>
> >> Frist the Hillary-stacked DNC cheats for
> >> Hillary
> >> and targets Sanders then Trump.
> >>
> >> I really hope Hillary goes down after all
> >> how can a woman defend her man from being a sexual predator?
> >
> >The 2005 tape was leaked from NBC to the Washington Post, IIRC. I don't
> >recall any Clinton campaign involvement in that leak.
>
> So why is Wikileaks calling out Hillary?

Wikileaks has released evidence that Hillary arranged for that 2005 sex tape to become public?

The Doctor

Oct 10, 2016, 10:35:53 AM10/10/16
In article <cd845a30-fade-4520...@googlegroups.com>,
Wikileaks has released :

1) Proof the DNC fixed the race for Hillary to win

2) Her e-mails.

Tim Bruening

Oct 10, 2016, 12:17:35 PM10/10/16
Right now, I am only interested in whether Hillary got the 2005 video tape of Trump boasting about groping women published.

TB

Oct 10, 2016, 4:29:06 PM10/10/16
Does this include proof that the DNC actually rigged primary elections, by such tactics as removing people from the voter rolls, or changing their party affiliation so that they couldn't vote in the Democratic Primary, or even changing the votes themselves (i.e. changing Bernie votes to Hillary votes)? I read of such problems in several primary elections this year.

The Doctor

Oct 10, 2016, 5:17:43 PM10/10/16
In article <3386eae7-19a4-4228...@googlegroups.com>,
She may have that dirty lady.

The Doctor

Oct 10, 2016, 5:18:08 PM10/10/16
In article <a3271025-4ce7-4139...@googlegroups.com>,
Check Wikileaks. I would say yes.

Daniel60

Oct 16, 2016, 7:04:45 AM10/16/16
On 10/10/2016 7:39 AM, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <ntdiep$blv$2...@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel60 <Dani...@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>> On 9/10/2016 10:56 PM, The Doctor wrote:

>> made in 2005!
>>>
>>> Looks as is the art of dirty politics is getting started.
>>>
>>> Frist the Hillary-stacked DNC cheats for
>>> Hillary
>>> and targets Sanders then Trump.
>>>
>>> I really hope Hillary goes down after all
>>> how can a woman defend her man from being a sexual predator?
>>>
>> "sexual predator" .... Do you even know what those words mean, doctor??
>
> I guess you haven't search engined sexual predator Bill Clinton.

Hey, just for a change, you are RIGHT, doctor, I haven't "search engined
sexual predator Bill Clinton"!!

Still doesn't tell me if you, doctor, know what the words "sexual
predator" mean!!

Daniel

The Doctor

Oct 16, 2016, 8:37:07 AM10/16/16
In article <ntvmro$i69$1...@dont-email.me>,
You will find Hillary bully in the same breath.

Daniel60

Oct 16, 2016, 9:58:58 AM10/16/16
> You will find Hillary bully in the same breath.

What?? Doctor, you really should re-read your posts *BEFORE* you
actually send them, to ensure they make sense!!

Daniel

The Doctor

Oct 16, 2016, 10:14:35 AM10/16/16
In article <nu012c$g2t$8...@dont-email.me>,
You are really out of it Dan.

Pudentame

Oct 16, 2016, 7:43:44 PM10/16/16
No, but he *IS* a "sexual intellectual".

The Doctor

Oct 16, 2016, 7:50:14 PM10/16/16
In article <q3480c5h2lkpoqvhr...@4ax.com>,
UGH!

Tim Bruening

Oct 17, 2016, 1:55:09 PM10/17/16
What is a sexual intellectual?

The Doctor

Oct 17, 2016, 3:18:27 PM10/17/16
In article <e19bd30f-d84f-4ef2...@googlegroups.com>,
Let's not go there.

Daniel60

Oct 18, 2016, 7:47:29 AM10/18/16
> You are really out of it Dan.

and aren't I glad I am!!

Still doesn't tell me if you, doctor, know what the words "sexual
predator" mean!!

Daniel

Daniel60

Oct 18, 2016, 7:49:05 AM10/18/16
> No, but he *IS* a "sexual intellectual".

Who?? The doctor?? I doubt it!!

Daniel

The Doctor

Oct 18, 2016, 11:39:55 AM10/18/16
In article <nu526q$nfs$3...@dont-email.me>,
Is Puds pulling a Playboy?

Pudentame

Oct 18, 2016, 11:52:04 PM10/18/16
On Tue, 18 Oct 2016 22:50:23 +1100, Daniel60
"Sexual intellectual" = a "fuckin' know-it-all"

He is that. Or at least he "thinks" he knows it all.

That's why he's so obtuse. He's so full of himself ... or he's so full
of shit; there ain't really no difference ... he thinks he knows
everything.

And can't possibly ever admit to having been wrong about anything.

Daniel60

Oct 19, 2016, 8:06:19 AM10/19/16
> "Sexual intellectual" = a "fuckin' know-it-all"

Ah!! Sorry!! I didn't make that connection!! ;-(

> He is that. Or at least he "thinks" he knows it all.
>
> That's why he's so obtuse. He's so full of himself ... or he's so full
> of shit; there ain't really no difference ... he thinks he knows
> everything.
>
> And can't possibly ever admit to having been wrong about anything.

Yeap!! I've noticed that if he is correct about something, the doctor
will keep responding!! But ask him a question for which he cannot supply
an answer and things go very quite, very quickly!!

Daniel

The Doctor

Oct 19, 2016, 10:50:21 AM10/19/16
In article <orqd0c9t9oip2mjkh...@4ax.com>,
>"Sexual intellectual" = a "' know-it-all"
>
>He is that. Or at least he "thinks" he knows it all.
>
>That's why he's so obtuse. He's so full of himself ... or he's so full
>of it; there ain't really no difference ... he thinks he knows
>everything.
>
>And can't possibly ever admit to having been wrong about anything.

Yawn.

The Doctor

Oct 19, 2016, 10:50:54 AM10/19/16
In article <nu7nj1$uku$1...@dont-email.me>,
>> "Sexual intellectual" = a "' know-it-all"
>
>Ah!! Sorry!! I didn't make that connection!! ;-(
>
>> He is that. Or at least he "thinks" he knows it all.
>>
>> That's why he's so obtuse. He's so full of himself ... or he's so full
>> of it; there ain't really no difference ... he thinks he knows
>> everything.
>>
>> And can't possibly ever admit to having been wrong about anything.
>
>Yeap!! I've noticed that if he is correct about something, the doctor
>will keep responding!! But ask him a question for which he cannot supply
>an answer and things go very quite, very quickly!!
>
>Daniel

That makes 2 of us.

Tim Bruening

Oct 19, 2016, 10:57:24 AM10/19/16
1 month since the 1st anniversary of the start of Season 9.

The Doctor

Oct 19, 2016, 10:57:48 AM10/19/16
In article <d4837e12-3146-41ee...@googlegroups.com>,
Tim Bruening <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>1 month since the 1st anniversary of the start of Season 9.

Ah! Yes!!

Daniel60

Oct 20, 2016, 6:22:20 AM10/20/16
> That makes 2 of us.

"That makes 2 of us." ... What??

Daniel

Daniel60

Oct 20, 2016, 6:25:39 AM10/20/16
>> "Sexual intellectual" = a "' know-it-all"
>>
>> He is that. Or at least he "thinks" he knows it all.
>>
>> That's why he's so obtuse. He's so full of himself ... or he's so full
>> of it; there ain't really no difference ... he thinks he knows
>> everything.
>>
>> And can't possibly ever admit to having been wrong about anything.
>
> Yawn.

Again, you edit someone else's post!! What does the ISP's Guild have to
say about an ISP doing that, doctor??

Daniel

The Doctor

Oct 20, 2016, 8:19:25 AM10/20/16
In article <nua5s4$9cp$3...@dont-email.me>,
In agreement.

The Doctor

Oct 20, 2016, 8:20:22 AM10/20/16
In article <nua62c$9cp$4...@dont-email.me>,
No Guild here.

Daniel60

Oct 20, 2016, 8:36:16 AM10/20/16
> In agreement.

So *you* agree that if you are correct, you continue a thread, but if
you are wrong, you shut up and go away!

Good.

Daniel

The Doctor

Oct 20, 2016, 8:40:16 AM10/20/16
In article <nuadn9$2rh$5...@dont-email.me>,
I do?

Pudentame

Oct 20, 2016, 2:47:45 PM10/20/16
On Thu, 20 Oct 2016 23:37:38 +1100, Daniel60
Y'all may agree on it, but experience tells me it ain't gonna' happen.

The Doctor

Oct 20, 2016, 3:33:23 PM10/20/16
In article <274i0ct35375q5iks...@4ax.com>,
As you like it.

Daniel60

Oct 21, 2016, 8:59:34 AM10/21/16
> I do?

Isn't that why you responded "In agreement." to my statement above, Troll??

Daniel

The Doctor

Oct 21, 2016, 9:00:05 AM10/21/16
In article <nud3ev$9se$8...@dont-email.me>,
No troll here.

Daniel60

Oct 22, 2016, 9:25:07 AM10/22/16
> No troll here.

Nor is there anyone with a clue there!

Daniel

The Doctor

Oct 22, 2016, 9:47:26 AM10/22/16
In article <nufpar$4l0$4...@dont-email.me>,
Cluing out Daniel?

Daniel60

Oct 23, 2016, 7:25:53 AM10/23/16
> Cluing out Daniel?

No!! Whatever "Cluing" is, but I've at least got a clue that you,
doctor, are pretty clueless about real life!!

Daniel

The Doctor

Oct 23, 2016, 8:38:12 AM10/23/16
In article <nui6n8$1ce$1...@dont-email.me>,
Yet you vcannot recall a title from DW.

Daniel60

Oct 25, 2016, 8:42:50 AM10/25/16
On 23/10/2016 11:38 PM, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <nui6n8$1ce$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel60 <Dani...@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>> On 23/10/2016 12:47 AM, The Doctor wrote:

<Snip>

>>> Cluing out Daniel?
>>>
>> No!! Whatever "Cluing" is, but I've at least got a clue that you,
>> doctor, are pretty clueless about real life!!
>
> Yet you vcannot recall a title from DW.

Oww!! Such a cutting remark, doctor!! Why is knowing the titles of all
the Dr Who episodes soooooo important??

Daniel

The Doctor

Oct 25, 2016, 10:45:53 AM10/25/16
In article <nunjvi$llo$1...@dont-email.me>,
context!

Daniel60

Oct 28, 2016, 10:26:32 AM10/28/16
On 26/10/2016 1:45 AM, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <nunjvi$llo$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel60 <Dani...@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>> On 23/10/2016 11:38 PM, The Doctor wrote:
>>
>> <Snip>

>> above, Troll??

>>> Yet you vcannot recall a title from DW.
>>>
>> Oww!! Such a cutting remark, doctor!! Why is knowing the titles of all
>> the Dr Who episodes soooooo important??
>
> context!

What does "context" mean, in this instance, doctor??

Daniel

The Doctor

Oct 28, 2016, 11:03:30 AM10/28/16
In article <nuvn5s$hbe$7...@dont-email.me>,
Knowing your scenes.

Timothy Bruening

May 26, 2018, 6:41:04 PM5/26/18
To Amy's & Rory's 8th anniversary!

The Doctor

May 26, 2018, 7:33:05 PM5/26/18
In article <0c456159-c2db-44b6...@googlegroups.com>,
Timothy Bruening <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>To Amy's & Rory's 8th anniversary!

Stop spamtrolling rec.arts.drwho Tim!!

You are making enemies!!

You are showing yourself to be anti-social.
It is never too late to give up our prejudices. -Henry David Thoreau

The Doctor

Sep 26, 2018, 6:51:45 PM9/26/18
In article <0c456159-c2db-44b6...@googlegroups.com>,
Timothy Bruening <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>To Amy's & Rory's 8th anniversary!

Stop Disrespecting, polluting and spamtrolling rec.arts.drwho Tim!!

You are making enemies!! Your behaviour is unacceptable Tim!

You are showing yourself to be anti-social.

You will be remembered as the terrorist of rec.arts.drwho on the order of
Osama Bin Laden of Al-Qaeda !

Such posts are as bad as crashing jetliners into the World Trade centers.

Your spamtrolling is not appreciated Tim!!

Your spamtrolling posts are less and less apreciated each passing day!

Stop giving rec.arts.drwho the middle finger Tim!

http://www.googlism.com/who_is/t/tim_bruening/

Googlism for: tim bruening

tim bruening is a troll
tim bruening is a troll

Idlehands has claimed to have killfiled you Tim!
Quebec votez contre le PQ et le QS des 1 October 2018!