The Witch's Familiar

TB

Jan 12, 2016, 2:40:25 AM1/12/16
1

What effect will the Doctor's regeneration energy have on the physiologies and emotional makeups of the Daleks and Davros?

The Savages: The leader of a city transferred into himself all the life force energy the Doctor could spare. In the process, he also absorbed the Doctor's moral framework. This caused him to turn against his people's policy of extracting life force energy from a nearby tribe of savages and taking it into themselves.

Evolution of the Daleks. The Cult of Skaro sets up a device on the Empire State building to use the energy of a lightning strike to combine Dalek DNA with human DNA to create a new hybrid race. However, the Doctor got in the way, so some of HIS DNA got transferred into the hybrids. In short order, the hybrids killed two of the Daleks!

I therefore speculate that the Doctor's regeneration energy might transfer his more framework and his DNA into Davros and the Daleks, causing them to become kinder and gentler!

TB

Jan 12, 2016, 2:54:02 AM1/12/16
Great moments: Clara in the Dalek trying to identify herself to the Doctor, but the Dalek mistranslating her comments. (I am Clara Oswald turning into I am a Dalek). IMHO, Clara should have tried the following:

Just say the name "Clara Oswald".

Say "I know where Clara Oswald is. She is very close, but you cannot recognize her. Guess where she is".

Say "Run, you clever boy, and remember me".

Say "Missy, tell the Doctor who I am, or I will exterminate you!".

TB

Jan 30, 2016, 10:31:13 PM1/30/16
On Monday, January 11, 2016 at 11:40:25 PM UTC-8, TB wrote:
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1

Great moments: Missy dropping Clara into a hole, and saying that the distance is "20 feet". Why would MISSY be using the Imperial measurement system? After all, she has much less of an association with Earth than the Doctor, so would not have embedded the Imperial system in her brain the way the Doctor has.

The Doctor riding into the Dalek conference room in Davros' chair. He gloats that Davros' chair is shielded from the Dalek weapons. Meanwhile, half a Davros is lying on the floor. How did he survive without his chair?

Missy punching holes in a Dalek with a Dwarf Star Alloy thing. Why doesn't the gravity from the Dwarf Star Alloy crush Missy? The Dalek is soon killed by the remains of decayed Daleks in the sewers/graveyard.

Snakes capturing the Doctor.

Davros being kept alive by the life force of his Daleks. Davros sheepishly admitting that he has been unable to eliminate from the Daleks the flaws of respect for him and compassion and mercy towards him.

Clara inside a Dalek. When she says her name, it comes out "I am a Dalek". When she says "I love you" or "You are different", it comes out "Exterminate". When Clara/Dalek says "exterminate" enough, the Dalek gun fires.

TB

Jan 30, 2016, 10:36:44 PM1/30/16
On Monday, January 11, 2016 at 11:40:25 PM UTC-8, TB wrote:
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1

Great moments: The Doctor boasting that he saved Gallifrey.

Davros: Am I a good man? The Doctor should have revealed that he had asked that very question of Clara last season!

The Doctor says yes, and Davros says that the Doctor isn't a very good Doctor. At that point, they both laugh. Habe we ever seen Davros laugh before?

TB

Jan 30, 2016, 10:40:48 PM1/30/16
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1

I'm surprised that Clara wasn't seriously injured by her 20 foot drop!

TB

Jan 30, 2016, 10:54:26 PM1/30/16
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1

Great moments: The Doctor deciding to lend Davros some of his regeneration energy so as to heal his eyes so that he can see the sunrise. The Doctor feels that he owes that much to the boy he abandoned on the handmine field all those centuries ago! Why doesn't the Doctor take the opportunity to ask "BTW, how in the world DID you escape from that handmine field after I left you?"?

Colony Scarf imprisoning the Doctor and transmitting his regeneration energy to Davros and all the Daleks!

Davros reciting the Time Lord prophecy about the Dalek/Time Lord Hybrid. Does the Doctor's regeneration energy make Davros a hybrid.

TB

Jan 30, 2016, 11:16:46 PM1/30/16
On Saturday, January 30, 2016 at 7:54:26 PM UTC-8, TB wrote:
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1

Great moments: The Doctor's regeneration energy regenerating the sewer Daleks, enabling them to come up the pipes to attack the intact Daleks and collapse Skaro City.

Missy poking Davros in his forehead eye.

Missy trying to trick the Doctor into exterminating Clara in the Dalek. Clara managing to get the Dalek to say "Mercy", which tells the Doctor that she is inside. The Doctor is utterly flabbergasted that a Dalek is even capable of saying the word mercy! He wonders how the concept of mercy got inside the Daleks' DNA. He realizes that Davros must have implanted the concept of mercy in the Daleks after the Doctor rescued him from the handmine field. The Doctor therefore goes back in time to rescue young Davros and talk to him of mercy.

But doesn't the Doctor remember Davros himself saying that the Daleks had mercy for him embedded in their DNA? (The Doctor already had evidence from Davros' own mouth that the Daleks have a smidgen of mercy, so should not have been so surprised that a Dalek could say "Mercy").

Also, doesn't the Doctor remember a Dalek sparing Adelaide Brooks in 2009?

Timothy Bruening

Feb 1, 2016, 1:07:23 PM2/1/16
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1

Davros talks of the Time Lord prophecy about a Dalek/Time Lord Hybrid that will conquer Gallifrey. He seems to like the idea of a Dalek/Time Lord hybrid.

Heaven Sent Spoilers:

1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1

Why then does the Doctor say that the Daleks wouldn't go for a Dalek/Time Lord hybrid? Wouldn't Davros be able to order the Daleks to create such a hybrid?

Tim Bruening

Nov 19, 2016, 6:17:04 PM11/19/16
Great moments: The Doctor's regeneration energy revitalizing the dead organic Daleks in the sewers. Those Daleks then revolt and try to take over the occupied Dalek casings. As they leave the sewers, the ground subsides, and Skaro city sinks.

The Doctor

Nov 19, 2016, 6:23:11 PM11/19/16
In article <b1897d91-1f70-49b5...@googlegroups.com>,
And then Missy is surrounded by Daleks.
http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
Merry Christmas 2016 and Happy New Year 2017

Tim Bruening

Nov 19, 2016, 8:53:32 PM11/19/16
On Saturday, November 19, 2016 at 3:23:11 PM UTC-8, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <b1897d91-1f70-49b5...@googlegroups.com>,
> Tim Bruening <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Great moments: The Doctor's regeneration energy revitalizing the dead
> >organic Daleks in the sewers. Those Daleks then revolt and try to take
> >over the occupied Dalek casings. As they leave the sewers, the ground
> >subsides, and Skaro city sinks.
>
> And then Missy is surrounded by Daleks.

And then she got a brilliant idea. What was her brilliant idea?

The Doctor

Nov 19, 2016, 10:13:21 PM11/19/16
In article <08ec5e90-4fe5-4bca...@googlegroups.com>,
TEll us.

Tim Bruening

Nov 20, 2016, 12:10:49 PM11/20/16
On Saturday, November 19, 2016 at 7:13:21 PM UTC-8, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <08ec5e90-4fe5-4bca...@googlegroups.com>,
> Tim Bruening <tsbr...@dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote:
> >On Saturday, November 19, 2016 at 3:23:11 PM UTC-8, The Doctor wrote:
> >>
> >> And then Missy is surrounded by Daleks.
> >
> >And then she got a brilliant idea. What was her brilliant idea?
>
> TEll us.

If I knew, I wouldn't be asking you!

The Doctor

Nov 20, 2016, 6:20:08 PM11/20/16
In article <02357694-8f5e-45e2...@googlegroups.com>,
Tim Bruening <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Saturday, November 19, 2016 at 7:13:21 PM UTC-8, The Doctor wrote:
>> In article <08ec5e90-4fe5-4bca...@googlegroups.com>,
>> Tim Bruening <tsbr...@dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote:

>> >And then she got a brilliant idea. What was her brilliant idea?
>>
>> TEll us.
>
>If I knew, I wouldn't be asking you!

Well she was smeemish in the whole affair.

Daniel60

Nov 21, 2016, 7:33:19 AM11/21/16
On 21/11/2016 10:20 AM, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <02357694-8f5e-45e2...@googlegroups.com>,
> Tim Bruening <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Saturday, November 19, 2016 at 7:13:21 PM UTC-8, The Doctor wrote:

>>> TEll us.
>>
>> If I knew, I wouldn't be asking you!
>
> Well she was smeemish in the whole affair.

She was WHAT??

Daniel

The Doctor

Nov 21, 2016, 10:06:18 AM11/21/16
In article <o0upha$knt$2...@dont-email.me>,
squeamish.

Timothy Bruening

Jan 18, 2019, 10:12:18 PM1/18/19
S09E02:

Great moment: Missy poking Davros in the eye!

Timothy Bruening

Jan 18, 2019, 10:14:09 PM1/18/19

The Doctor

Jan 18, 2019, 10:17:52 PM1/18/19
In article <7ff7b5f7-dc14-4135...@googlegroups.com>,
Timothy Bruening <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>S09E02:
>
>Great moment: Missy poking Davros in the eye!

You love violence.
Birthdate: 29 Jan 1969 Redhill, Surrey, England, UK

The Doctor

Jan 18, 2019, 10:18:13 PM1/18/19
In article <034d9c36-f9f7-4b32...@googlegroups.com>,
Like Evil of the Daleks?

Timothy Bruening

Jan 19, 2019, 11:31:38 AM1/19/19
On Friday, January 18, 2019 at 7:18:13 PM UTC-8, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <034d9c36-f9f7-4b32...@googlegroups.com>,
> Timothy Bruening <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >What effect will the Doctor's regeneration energy have on the
> >physiologies and emotional makeups of the Daleks and Davros?
> >
> >The Savages: The leader of a city transferred into himself all the life
> >force energy the Doctor could spare. In the process, he also absorbed
> >the Doctor's moral framework. This caused him to turn against his
> >people's policy of extracting life force energy from a nearby tribe of
> >savages and taking it into themselves.
> >
> >Evolution of the Daleks. The Cult of Skaro sets up a device on the
> >Empire State building to use the energy of a lightning strike to combine
> >Dalek DNA with human DNA to create a new hybrid race. However, the
> >Doctor got in the way, so some of HIS DNA got transferred into the
> >hybrids. In short order, the hybrids killed two of the Daleks!
> >
> >I therefore speculate that the Doctor's regeneration energy might
> >transfer his more framework and his DNA into Davros and the Daleks,
> >causing them to become kinder and gentler!
> >

> Like Evil of the Daleks?

Yes.

The Doctor

Jan 19, 2019, 6:25:18 PM1/19/19
In article <8e609f44-bca9-41ab...@googlegroups.com>,
And then a civil war breaks out!

Timothy Bruening

Mar 30, 2019, 11:29:59 PM3/30/19
On Monday, November 21, 2016 at 7:06:18 AM UTC-8, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <o0upha$knt$2...@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel60 <Dani...@eternal-september.org> wrote:
> >On 21/11/2016 10:20 AM, The Doctor wrote:

> >> Well she was smeemish in the whole affair.
> >>
> >She was WHAT??
> >
> >Daniel
>
> squeamish.

She never struck me as being squeamish!

Timothy Bruening

Mar 30, 2019, 11:31:08 PM3/30/19
On Monday, November 21, 2016 at 7:06:18 AM UTC-8, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <o0upha$knt$2...@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel60 <Dani...@eternal-september.org> wrote:
> >On 21/11/2016 10:20 AM, The Doctor wrote:

> >> Well she was smeemish in the whole affair.
> >>
> >She was WHAT??
> >
> >Daniel
>
> squeamish.

How is that her great idea?

The Doctor

Mar 31, 2019, 9:12:30 AM3/31/19
In article <6f547229-3c69-44ee...@googlegroups.com>,
Surrounded by those who want to kill you?
Alberta on 16 April 2019, do not vote UCP, FCP nor NDP!

The Doctor

Mar 31, 2019, 9:12:44 AM3/31/19
In article <7751d740-001f-40b0...@googlegroups.com>,
It escapes.

Daniel60

Apr 1, 2019, 1:56:54 AM4/1/19
>>> squeamish.
>>
>> She never struck me as being squeamish!
>
> Surrounded by those who want to kill you?

What?? Surrounded by you and Aggy?? Hardly enough to make anyone
squeamish, I would have thought!!

--
Daniel

Daniel60

Apr 1, 2019, 1:58:26 AM4/1/19
The Doctor wrote on 1/04/2019 12:12 AM:
>>> squeamish.
>>
>> How is that her great idea?
>
> It escapes.

What?? The squeamish escape?? Really??

--
Daniel

tsbr...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2021, 9:19:37 PM3/4/21
445 On Saturday, November 19, 2016 at 3:23:11 PM UTC-8, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <b1897d91-1f70-49b5...@googlegroups.com>,
> Tim Bruening <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Great moments: The Doctor's regeneration energy revitalizing the dead
> >organic Daleks in the sewers. Those Daleks then revolt and try to take
> >over the occupied Dalek casings. As they leave the sewers, the ground
> >subsides, and Skaro city sinks.
> And then Missy is surrounded by Daleks.

Did they sentence her to death, and then have to bring in some alien execution experts and the Doctor to carry out the execution?

The Doctor

Mar 4, 2021, 10:57:48 PM3/4/21
In article <141ef0b4-3a9a-455e...@googlegroups.com>,
No, it escaped!
30 years on the Internet http://bit.ly/3uxzSzT

tsbru...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2021, 10:59:49 PM8/4/21
445 S09E01, S9E1, S9, S09 On Thursday, March 4, 2021 at 7:57:48 PM UTC-8, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <141ef0b4-3a9a-455e...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >445 On Saturday, November 19, 2016 at 3:23:11 PM UTC-8,
> >netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> >> And then Missy is surrounded by Daleks.
> >
> >Did they sentence her to death, and then have to bring in some alien
> >execution experts and the Doctor to carry out the execution?
> No, it escaped!

How?

The Doctor

Aug 4, 2021, 11:47:04 PM8/4/21
In article <483fa6fc-2ebd-470f...@googlegroups.com>,
By luck.
Nova Scotia on 17 Aug 2021 vote Liberal! Beware https://mindspring.com

tsbr...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2021, 12:14:53 AM8/5/21
460 On Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 8:47:04 PM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <483fa6fc-2ebd-470f...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbru...@gmail.com <tsbru...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >445 S09E01, S9E1, S9, S09 On Thursday, March 4, 2021 at 7:57:48 PM
> >UTC-8, netk...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> No, it escaped!
> >
> >How?
> By luck.

What lucky events occurred to free Missy?

The Doctor

Aug 5, 2021, 9:05:24 AM8/5/21
In article <c0cae07f-5056-43c0...@googlegroups.com>,
Daleks let it go!

tsbru...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2021, 2:47:07 AM9/4/21
Why?

The Doctor

Sep 4, 2021, 9:30:03 AM9/4/21
In article <f9202e2a-1157-4f4b...@googlegroups.com>,
How would it susrvive double crossing the Daleks?
Canada on 20 Sept 2021 vote ! Beware https://mindspring.com

The Doctor

Sep 4, 2021, 9:37:14 AM9/4/21
In article <f9202e2a-1157-4f4b...@googlegroups.com>,
Survived the double cross.

tsbru...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2021, 10:25:03 AM11/5/21
The Daleks were pleased with her double crossing the Doctor?

The Doctor

Nov 5, 2021, 11:43:44 AM11/5/21
In article <2645ed17-7435-4eb1...@googlegroups.com>,
Missy double crossed everyone!
They were so afraid of extremists that they became them. -unknown Beware https://mindspring.com

tsbr...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2021, 10:27:36 PM11/5/21
But how did she escape from the Daleks?

The Doctor

Nov 5, 2021, 10:56:26 PM11/5/21
In article <eb17be24-cc48-40b5...@googlegroups.com>,
Cunningly!

tsbr...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2021, 6:33:39 AM11/7/21
Please elaborate.

The Doctor

Nov 7, 2021, 7:46:35 AM11/7/21
In article <5460ca0a-2686-4eaf...@googlegroups.com>,
Missy must have gotten out by bluffing her way out.
Selective anger is phony. -unknown Beware https://mindspring.com

tsbr...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2021, 12:44:49 PM11/7/21
Did she claim that a jelly donut was a bomb?

The Doctor

Nov 7, 2021, 8:47:36 PM11/7/21
In article <1870e7df-3e98-4589...@googlegroups.com>,
We never saw.

tsbr...@gmail.com

Dec 11, 2021, 10:18:48 AM12/11/21
"This stick is a TL laser".

The Doctor

Dec 11, 2021, 6:49:23 PM12/11/21
In article <93c2a17a-be0c-448f...@googlegroups.com>,
From?
Merry Christmas 2021 and Happy New Year 2022 Beware https://mindspring.com

tsbr...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2021, 5:38:04 AM12/30/21
The Doctor claiming that his jelly donut was a TARDIS destruct in Victory of the Daleks.

tsbr...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2021, 5:42:04 AM12/30/21
3263 On Monday, January 11, 2016 at 11:40:25 PM UTC-8, tsbru...@gmail.com wrote:
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
> 1
>
> What effect will the Doctor's regeneration energy have on the physiologies and emotional makeups of the Daleks and Davros?
>
> The Savages: The leader of a city transferred into himself all the life force energy the Doctor could spare. In the process, he also absorbed the Doctor's moral framework. This caused him to turn against his people's policy of extracting life force energy from a nearby tribe of savages and taking it into themselves.
>
> Evolution of the Daleks. The Cult of Skaro sets up a device on the Empire State building to use the energy of a lightning strike to combine Dalek DNA with human DNA to create a new hybrid race. However, the Doctor got in the way, so some of HIS DNA got transferred into the hybrids. In short order, the hybrids killed two of the Daleks!
>
> I therefore speculate that the Doctor's regeneration energy might transfer his moral framework and his DNA into Davros and the Daleks, causing them to become kinder and gentler!

After the Doctor tells Davros that the Time Lords survived, Davros emotionally beseeches the Doctor to never lose them again! Davros will sure be upset when he learns that the 13th Doctor DID lose the Time Lords again! (Spyfall).

The Doctor

Dec 30, 2021, 11:13:09 AM12/30/21
In article <27cc708f-1f94-4a28...@googlegroups.com>,
Diversion.

The Doctor

Dec 30, 2021, 11:15:23 AM12/30/21
In article <7ff5dc97-2e0b-43bb...@googlegroups.com>,
SPyflop!!

tsbr...@gmail.com

May 4, 2022, 9:51:35 PM5/4/22
What diversion did Missy use? I did not see any donuts on her person, and the Daleks would be able to scan a stick.

tsbr...@gmail.com

May 4, 2022, 9:52:13 PM5/4/22
I swear that I mean Spyfall!

tsbr...@gmail.com

May 4, 2022, 9:53:45 PM5/4/22
Missy's teleporter was fried, so she couldn't have escaped that way!

The Doctor

May 5, 2022, 7:18:27 AM5/5/22
In article <3ef93c9b-8473-43b0...@googlegroups.com>,
We will never know that one.
Ontario, stop the madness and on 2 June vote Liberal! Beware https://mindspring.com

The Doctor

May 5, 2022, 7:18:44 AM5/5/22
In article <8f7da024-78fd-446e...@googlegroups.com>,
SPyflop!!

The Doctor

May 5, 2022, 7:19:07 AM5/5/22
In article <0d37d277-22de-409a...@googlegroups.com>,
So next option?

tsbru...@gmail.com

May 15, 2022, 2:14:17 AM5/15/22
Dive inside empty Dalek, blast away with its gun arm?

tsbru...@gmail.com

May 15, 2022, 2:15:32 AM5/15/22
I mean SPYFALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Doctor

May 15, 2022, 7:38:04 AM5/15/22
In article <d61f34f2-4daf-41c5...@googlegroups.com>,
Where can it find one?

The Doctor

May 15, 2022, 7:38:20 AM5/15/22
In article <f58e0850-8739-4a54...@googlegroups.com>,
Spyflop!!!!!

tsbr...@gmail.com

May 15, 2022, 8:39:52 PM5/15/22
Use the one Clara had been in!

tsbr...@gmail.com

May 15, 2022, 8:40:25 PM5/15/22
The BBC says Spyfall.

The Doctor

May 15, 2022, 9:10:08 PM5/15/22
In article <881c2313-a1ca-4972...@googlegroups.com>,
If it is in reach.

The Doctor

May 15, 2022, 9:10:20 PM5/15/22

tsbr...@gmail.com

May 17, 2022, 9:03:41 PM5/17/22
I don't think that Missy had gone very far from it before the Daleks intercepted her.

The Doctor

May 18, 2022, 2:28:53 AM5/18/22

tsbr...@gmail.com

May 18, 2022, 3:51:20 PM5/18/22
Great and Favorite Moments: Missy punching holes in a Dalek with a Dwarf Star Alloy thing. Why doesn't the gravity from the Dwarf Star Alloy crush Missy? The Dalek is soon killed by the remains of decayed Daleks in the sewers/graveyard. How did Missy and Clara keep those Dalek remains from inhabiting the Dalek casing?

Clara inside a Dalek. When she says her name, it comes out "I am a Dalek". When she says "I love you" or "You are different", it comes out "Exterminate". When Clara/Dalek says "exterminate" enough, the Dalek gun fires. I am amazed that the gun didn't hit Missy!

The Doctor

May 18, 2022, 6:26:32 PM5/18/22
In article <5ece7546-7971-44c4...@googlegroups.com>,
Never trust the MAster.

tsbr...@gmail.com

May 18, 2022, 8:17:12 PM5/18/22
On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 3:26:32 PM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <5ece7546-7971-44c4...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Great and Favorite Moments: Missy punching holes in a Dalek with a Dwarf
> >Star Alloy thing. Why doesn't the gravity from the Dwarf Star Alloy
> >crush Missy? The Dalek is soon killed by the remains of decayed Daleks
> >in the sewers/graveyard. How did Missy and Clara keep those Dalek
> >remains from inhabiting the Dalek casing?
> >
> >Clara inside a Dalek. When she says her name, it comes out "I am a
> >Dalek". When she says "I love you" or "You are different", it comes out
> >"Exterminate". When Clara/Dalek says "exterminate" enough, the Dalek gun
> >fires. I am amazed that the gun didn't hit Missy!
> Never trust the MAster.

How did the Master's untrustworthiness prevent the Dalek gun from hitting Missy?

The Doctor

May 18, 2022, 9:17:44 PM5/18/22
In article <0443af00-3d59-438a...@googlegroups.com>,
Depends on Clara.

Daniel65

May 19, 2022, 3:00:11 AM5/19/22
The Doctor wrote on 19/5/22 11:17 am:
> In article <0443af00-3d59-438a...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 3:26:32 PM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com
>> wrote:

>>> Never trust the MAster.
>>
>> How did the Master's untrustworthiness prevent the Dalek gun from
>> hitting Missy?
>
> Depends on Clara.

Sorry!! WHAT??? The Master's "untrustworthiness" "depends on Clara"??

So, if Clara is a nice, little girl, is The Master more or less
Untrustworthy, clown??

Oh! And by the way, clown .... (AKJV) Luke 6:42 Either how canst thou
say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine
eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then
shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother’s eye.
--
Daniel

The Doctor

May 19, 2022, 7:04:27 AM5/19/22
In article <t64pto$1uf$1...@dont-email.me>,
Dan's definition of clown comes from
http://www.chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/10-1.htm

JO: Look.
(The scanner shows William inside a pyramid shape. He was too ill to act, bless
him.)
DOCTOR 1: [on scanner] Ah, there you are. I seem to be stuck up here. Hmm? Hmm?
Oh, so you're my replacements. Huh. A dandy and a clown. Have you done anything?
DOCTOR 2: Well, we've, er, assessed the situation.
DOCTOR 1 [on scanner]: Just as I thought. Nothing.
DOCTOR: Well it's not easy, you know.

Depends on who she was targetting.

Get out of chronic hysteresis mode Dannyboy!

Dannyboy just wants his post count to increase.
Are you complaining that your post count is too low Dannyboy?

>Oh! And by the way, clown .... (AKJV) Luke 6:42 Either how canst thou
>say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine
>eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
>Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then
>shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother’s eye.

So who do you worship? Jesus Christ or the Pope?
And that is a mutually exclusive or.

>--
>Daniel

Daniel65

May 19, 2022, 7:41:51 AM5/19/22
The Doctor wrote on 19/5/22 9:04 pm:
> Depends on who she was targetting.

???

Oh! And by the way, clown .... (AKJV) Luke 6:42 Either how canst thou
say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine
eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then
shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother’s eye.
--
Daniel

The Doctor

May 19, 2022, 5:12:27 PM5/19/22
In article <t65adt$2ov$2...@dont-email.me>,
You need to shoot at somethind.

>Oh! And by the way, clown .... (AKJV) Luke 6:42 Either how canst thou
>say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine
>eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
>Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then
>shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother’s eye.

Daniel65

May 20, 2022, 1:33:37 AM5/20/22
The Doctor wrote on 20/5/22 7:12 am:
> In article <t65adt$2ov$2...@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel65 <dani...@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 19/5/22 9:04 pm:

<Snip>

>>> Depends on who she was targetting.
>>
>> ???
>
> You need to shoot at somethind.

"somethind"??

Oh! And by the way, clown .... (AKJV) Luke 6:42 Either how canst thou
say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine
eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then
shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother’s eye.
--
Daniel

The Doctor

May 20, 2022, 10:35:10 AM5/20/22
In article <t6797f$nif$6...@dont-email.me>,

tsbr...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2022, 12:42:04 PM7/21/22
The Dalek gun was shooting wildly, so I expected it to hit Missy by accident!

tsbr...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2022, 12:42:46 PM7/21/22
On Thursday, May 19, 2022 at 10:33:37 PM UTC-7, Daniel65 wrote:
> The Doctor wrote on 20/5/22 7:12 am:
> > In article <t65adt$2ov$2...@dont-email.me>,
> > Daniel65 <dani...@eternal-september.org> wrote:
> <Snip>

> >> ???
> >
> > You need to shoot at somethind.
> "somethind"??

Somethind up there wants me.

The Doctor

Jul 21, 2022, 5:10:21 PM7/21/22
In article <46799d1e-ace1-4a74...@googlegroups.com>,
About lasrer weapons in closed confines.
--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nk.ca Ici doc...@nk.ca
If we are certain, we have either studied hard or not at all. -unknown Beware https://mindspring.com

The Doctor

Jul 21, 2022, 5:14:16 PM7/21/22
In article <953fb808-8b0a-46a5...@googlegroups.com>,
Oh! Hell!!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nk.ca Ici doc...@nk.ca

Daniel65

Jul 22, 2022, 7:17:33 AM7/22/22
The Doctor wrote on 22/7/22 7:10 am:
> In article <46799d1e-ace1-4a74...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thursday, May 19, 2022 at 2:12:27 PM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com
>> wrote:

<Snip>

>>> You need to shoot at somethind.
>>
>> The Dalek gun was shooting wildly, so I expected it to hit Missy by
>> accident!
>
> About lasrer weapons in closed confines.

"lasrer"??

What about 'closed conditions' makes YOUR 'lasrer' more/less effective,
clown??
--
Daniel

The Doctor

Jul 22, 2022, 10:56:05 AM7/22/22
In article <tbe10b$334nq$1...@dont-email.me>,
Dan's definition of clown comes from
http://www.chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/10-1.htm

JO: Look.
(The scanner shows William inside a pyramid shape. He was too ill to act, bless
him.)
DOCTOR 1: [on scanner] Ah, there you are. I seem to be stuck up here. Hmm? Hmm?
Oh, so you're my replacements. Huh. A dandy and a clown. Have you done anything?
DOCTOR 2: Well, we've, er, assessed the situation.
DOCTOR 1 [on scanner]: Just as I thought. Nothing.
DOCTOR: Well it's not easy, you know.

Get out of chronic hysteresis mode Dannyboy!

Do you recall T5D when we first see The 1st Doctor adn Susan, DAnnyboy?

--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nk.ca Ici doc...@nk.ca
Sometimes the savings are too costly to bear. -unknown Beware https://mindspring.com

tsbr...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2022, 5:16:11 PM7/22/22
> Do you recall T5D when we first see The 1st Doctor adn Susan, DAnnyboy?

I take it that they fired lasers in closed conditions?

The Doctor

Jul 22, 2022, 5:49:03 PM7/22/22
In article <9def8f98-c6c8-4617...@googlegroups.com>,
The Dalek did.

Daniel65

Jul 23, 2022, 6:47:22 AM7/23/22
The Doctor wrote on 23/7/22 12:56 am:
> Do you recall T5D when we first see The 1st Doctor adn Susan, DAnnyboy?

No, clown!! I would expect 'we' first saw 'The 1St Doctor adn Susan'
back, way back, in the 60's, clown!!
--
Daniel

tsbr...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2022, 8:58:10 AM7/23/22
Yads is asking about The Five Doctors, not the 1960s.

The Doctor

Jul 23, 2022, 10:37:28 AM7/23/22
In article <tbgjjo$3qlq7$3...@dont-email.me>,
Dan's definition of clown comes from
http://www.chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/10-1.htm

JO: Look.
(The scanner shows William inside a pyramid shape. He was too ill to act, bless
him.)
DOCTOR 1: [on scanner] Ah, there you are. I seem to be stuck up here. Hmm? Hmm?
Oh, so you're my replacements. Huh. A dandy and a clown. Have you done anything?
DOCTOR 2: Well, we've, er, assessed the situation.
DOCTOR 1 [on scanner]: Just as I thought. Nothing.
DOCTOR: Well it's not easy, you know.

Get out of chronic hysteresis mode Dannyboy!

Obviously Dannyboy does not recall T5D.

The Doctor

Jul 23, 2022, 10:51:37 AM7/23/22
In article <9a3a43ed-ac2d-4f6c...@googlegroups.com>,
Correct.

Daniel65

Jul 24, 2022, 8:12:36 AM7/24/22
tsbr...@gmail.com wrote on 23/7/22 10:58 pm:
But that wasn't when "when we first see The 1st Doctor adn Susan", Tim!!
--
Daniel

The Doctor

Jul 24, 2022, 9:11:51 AM7/24/22
In article <tbjcvi$j9he$3...@dont-email.me>,
But we are talking about closed conditions.

The Doctor

Jul 24, 2022, 9:14:11 AM7/24/22
In article <tbjcvi$j9he$3...@dont-email.me>,
Daniel65 <dani...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
But Tim is correct!!

Daniel65

Jul 25, 2022, 2:32:34 AM7/25/22
The Doctor wrote on 24/7/22 11:11 pm:
> But we are talking about closed conditions.

"talking"?? "closed conditions"??
--
Daniel

Daniel65

Jul 25, 2022, 2:36:00 AM7/25/22
The Doctor wrote on 24/7/22 11:14 pm:
Yes, Tim, that is correct .... but that wasn't the first time we saw
'The 1st Doctor adn Susan', Tim, so the basis of his statement was
incorrect, Tim.

--
Daniel

The Doctor

Jul 25, 2022, 10:39:35 AM7/25/22
In article <tblddv$13c8f$2...@dont-email.me>,
Yes? Do you not recall T5D?

>--
>Daniel

The Doctor

Jul 25, 2022, 10:40:51 AM7/25/22
In article <tbldke$13dv8$1...@dont-email.me>,
Tim is correct about the T5D reference we are referring to!

>--
>Daniel

Daniel65

Jul 26, 2022, 5:11:33 AM7/26/22
The Doctor wrote on 26/7/22 12:39 am:
What has "T5D" got to do with "talking" and "closed conditions", clown??
--
Daniel

The Doctor

Jul 26, 2022, 9:43:37 AM7/26/22
In article <tbob43$1s2qr$2...@dont-email.me>,
Dan's definition of clown comes from
http://www.chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/10-1.htm

JO: Look.
(The scanner shows William inside a pyramid shape. He was too ill to act, bless
him.)
DOCTOR 1: [on scanner] Ah, there you are. I seem to be stuck up here. Hmm? Hmm?
Oh, so you're my replacements. Huh. A dandy and a clown. Have you done anything?
DOCTOR 2: Well, we've, er, assessed the situation.
DOCTOR 1 [on scanner]: Just as I thought. Nothing.
DOCTOR: Well it's not easy, you know.

Get out of chronic hysteresis mode Dannyboy!

The Dalek firing in a closed area only to get tiself killed, Dannyboy.

--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nk.ca Ici doc...@nk.ca
Showing more mercy than God is as misguided as showing less. -unknown Beware https://mindspring.com

tsbr...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2022, 3:45:14 PM7/26/22
> The Dalek firing in a closed area only to get tiself killed, Dannyboy.

How does that explain how the Clara Dalek avoided frying Missy when it was firing out of control after Clara said "Exterminate"?

The Doctor

Jul 26, 2022, 4:44:01 PM7/26/22
In article <673fafa1-9e83-4abb...@googlegroups.com>,
That is conditioning.