XanaNews Statistic for rec.arts.drwho. 9/25/2022 5:29:07 AM

The Doctor

Sep 25, 2022, 7:29:13 AM9/25/22
XanaNews Statistic for rec.arts.drwho. 9/25/2022 5:29:07 AM

From article 1113191 (9/17/2022 12:00:01 AM) to article 1115371
(9/24/2022 11:59:58 PM)

Number of threads ................... 168
Number of articles .................. 2201
Average articles per thread ......... 13.10
Number of unanswered posts .......... 19
Number of posts from XanaNews users .. 13

Top Threads

Ranking Articles Subject
------- -------- ----------------------------------
1 996 Re: 531,410
2 126 Re: 533,410
3 90 531,410
4 83 King Charles 3
5 64 Re: 1,050,545
6 54 PICK A NUMBER BETWEEN
7 53 531,410
8 40 531,410
9 28 The Power of the Chibnall Flop
10 24 Re: 1599: The Shakespeare Code
11 23 XanaNews Statistic for rec.arts.drwho. 9/19/2022
7:05:06 AM
12 21 Re: Death Of Queen
13 20 Re: 4th Season Dr. Who - The Fires of Pompeii - 5
star poll - SPOILERS AHOY !
14 20 The final tribute from the second Elizabethan Era
now available at nightcafe.studio
15 17 stats 2022-09-18
16 16 (2255 - 300) Rosa
17 16 David Tennant as the 10th Doctor with Queen
Elizabeth II and Charles III on Nightcafe.studio
18 14 4,196,273
19 14 Matt Smiht as the 11th Doctor with Queen Elizabeth
II and King Charles II on nightcafe.studio
20 13 Re: 2128 BC
21 13 Re: Doctor Who Spotting
22 12 BBC's QE2 funeral ratings were 1000x that of recent
Doctor Who!
23 11 Re: S13E07 Eve of the Daleks
24 11 Re: 9/21/49
25 11 (2330 - 300) Daleks in Manhattan/Evolution of the
Daleks
26 11 Re: Peter Davison as the 5th Doctor with Queen
Elizabeth II and King Charles III
27 10 Re: 1969
28 9 Christopher Eccleston as the ninth Doctor wiht Queen
Elizabeth II and King Charles III at nightcafe.studio
29 9 Re: 2,099,121
30 9 Doctor 11 with Queen Elizabeth 3, King Charles 2
31 8 9/17/25
32 8 09/18/27
33 8 1959: Delta and the Bannermen
34 7 Re: 2069
35 7 Re: 9/24/64
36 7 Re: 27th September 1975
37 7 Re: Colin Baker as the sixth doctor with Queen
Elizabeth II and King charles III
38 7 Re: 7/21/63
39 7 Re: Tom Baker as the 4th Doctor with the Royals on
nightcafe.studio
40 7 Re: 264,113
41 6 I HAD A LITTLE BROTHER
42 6 Doctor Who Spotting
43 6 1/44/1936
44 6 09/18/36
45 5 Re: The 3rd doctor with the late Queen Elizabeth II
and King Charles III at nightcafe.studio
46 5 Paul McGann with Queen Elizabeth II and King Charles
III on nightcafe.studio
47 5 Re: 264,113
48 5 Re: Pictures from the NightCafe
49 5 Re: 1969
50 5 Sylvester McCoy with Queen Elizabeth II and Charles
III available at nightcafe.studio
51 4 (2491 - 550) The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances)
52 4 (2043 - 100) The Curse of Fenric
53 4 Re: XanaNews Statistic for rec.arts.drwho. 9/13/2022
6:43:14 AM
54 4 (2213 - 200) The Day of the Doctor
55 4 1903 Nikola Tesla's Night of Terror
56 4 9/21/33
57 4 Re: Death Of Queen
58 4 Death Of A Queen (More important than a salesman)
59 3 XanaNews Statistic for rec.arts.drwho. 9/24/2022
6:20:43 AM
60 3 The Sounds Of Silents
61 3 Doctor Who watch John Bishop
62 2 Re: 492509 250901
63 2 Re: 251004
64 2 (2533 - 550) Cold War
65 2 2511 -500
66 2 2520/15/10
67 2 (2522 - 500) Eve of the Daleks
68 2 Re: 251509
69 2 Re: 251609, 160904
70 2 1979: City of Death
71 2 Re: 062496
72 2 Fall in the North
73 2 2474 - 500: Hide Rocks!
75 2 2481 - 500: Logopolis
76 2 Re: 642504
77 2 Re: 250501, 1252505
78 2 2507 -500 Blink
79 2 Spring in the South
80 2 1/50/2500
81 2 Re: 812501 6252501
82 2 Re: 16th September 1978
83 2 Re: 17th September 1977
84 2 Re: 3611901
85 2 Re: 3382602
86 2 Re: Horror of Fang Rock (1902)
87 2 Re: 1692604
88 2 Re: 1969
89 2 9/24/39
90 2 Re: 1,050,545
91 2 Re: 2021
92 2 Re: 20th September 1975
93 2 Re: 264,113
94 2 (2538 - 600) The Angels Take Manhattan
95 2 2540: Frontier In Space
96 2 Re: 012549, 092549
97 2 Re: 5/15/2535
98 2 Re: 9/16/2536
99 2 1/13/2537
100 2 2583 - 600: The Five Doctors
101 2 Re: 012581
102 2 9/23/37
103 2 (2551 - 700) The Next Doctor
104 2 (2559 - 500) The Waters of Mars
105 2 Re: 042564
106 2 Re: 2469
107 2 2183 - 200 Cold War
108 2 2187 3 3 3 3 3 3 3
109 2 2197 13 13 13
110 2 2025 45 45
111 2 2024 Fav
112 2 The Magician's Apprentice Sept 19 2015
113 2 Re: 1212204
114 2 Time Heist (Sept 20 2014)
115 2 September 15th 2012: A Town Called Mercy
116 2 9/19/29
117 2 2209 47 47
118 2 2211 Woolly Rebellion
119 2 (1947) Demons of the Punjab
120 2 2048 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2
121 2 2059 The Waters Of Mars
122 2 (2038 - 100) The Angels Take Manhattan
123 2 5/10/2040
124 2 Re: Five Ten Twenty Forty
125 2 (2047 - 100) Demons of the Punjab
126 2 Re: 052080
127 2 The Five Doctors (2033 - 50)
128 2 (2160 - 150) Wedding of Amy and Rory at tail end of
The Big Bang
129 2 Re: 072163
130 2 Great Britain Goes Silent
131 2 Re: 492109
132 2 7/14/2128
133 2 2002
134 2 1984 + 100 Warriors of the Deep
135 2 2361 - 350: The Wedding of River Song
136 2 2358- 350: The Stolen Earth/Journey's End
137 2 2359 - 300: The Waters Of Mars
138 2 1982 + 40 Eve of the Daleks
139 2 1981 Logopolis
140 2 1983 Cold War
141 2 Re: 962406
142 2 Re: 241206, 482412
143 2 9/20/31
144 2 September 17th, 2011: The God Complex
145 2 3/17/31
146 2 (2317 - 300) Extremis
147 2 (2316 - 300) The Return of Doctor Mysterio
148 2 2341 - 400: Victory of the Daleks
149 2 The Doctor is everywhere!

Top Posters

Ranking Articles Name Most Used Newsreader
------- -------- -------------------------- --------------------
1 1063 The Doctor trn
2 541 tsbr...@gmail.com G2
3 358 tsbru...@gmail.com G2
4 109 Daniel65 Mozilla
5 31 Rachel G2
6 22 solar penguin NewsTap
7 14 Idlehands Mozilla
8 13 % Mozilla
9 13 Your Name Unison
10 5 Blueshirt XanaNews
11 3 He, who travels time to ti G2
12 3 Marty McMaggot Mozilla
13 3 Wouter Valentijn Mozilla
14 2 maxprodu...@gmail.com G2
15 1 Glen Matlock Mozilla

Top Newsreaders

Ranking Articles Newsreader Users
------- -------- -------------------------------------------- -----
1 1047 trn 1
2 936 G2 6
3 143 Mozilla 6
4 21 NewsTap 1
5 13 Unison 1
6 13 XanaNews 2
7 8 MesNews 1

www.avg.com

tsbru...@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2022, 12:16:54 AM9/27/22
On Monday, August 15, 2022 at 2:11:29 PM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:

> What are you seeing Tim?

The Un Howling Xyloks.

tsbru...@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2022, 12:18:01 AM9/27/22
I see No Xeraphins.

The Doctor

Sep 27, 2022, 12:38:40 AM9/27/22
In article <17e8d266-72c9-4c15...@googlegroups.com>,
If the original post is over a month old,
Tim's desparate spamtrolling, noted!

Why are you marking your arm in Is and IIII/s Tim?

Depeer Google groups now!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nk.ca Ici doc...@nk.ca
Quebec oubliez les extremes et votez PLQ Beware https://mindspring.com

The Doctor

Sep 27, 2022, 12:39:19 AM9/27/22
In article <1f37f5c6-d599-4ce7...@googlegroups.com>,
tsbru...@gmail.com <tsbru...@gmail.com> wrote:
>I see No Xeraphins.

What did you do to the numbers?

tsbr...@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2022, 1:22:30 AM9/27/22
On Monday, September 26, 2022 at 9:39:19 PM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <1f37f5c6-d599-4ce7...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbru...@gmail.com <tsbru...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >I see No Xeraphins.
>
> What did you do to the numbers?

I snipped them. You should still be able to find them in your original post up at the top of this thread.

Daniel65

Sep 27, 2022, 8:07:43 AM9/27/22
tsbr...@gmail.com wrote on 27/9/22 3:22 pm:
I think you are getting too tecko for the clown, Tim, I don't think he
does threads!!
--
Daniel

The Doctor

Sep 27, 2022, 9:09:10 AM9/27/22
In article <fdabccca-d112-4700...@googlegroups.com>,
Cut and lie tim in action.

The Doctor

Sep 27, 2022, 9:22:54 AM9/27/22
In article <tgup2d$243i$9...@dont-email.me>,
Dan's definition of clown comes from
http://www.chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/10-1.htm

JO: Look.
(The scanner shows William inside a pyramid shape. He was too ill to act, bless
him.)
DOCTOR 1: [on scanner] Ah, there you are. I seem to be stuck up here. Hmm? Hmm?
Oh, so you're my replacements. Huh. A dandy and a clown. Have you done anything?
DOCTOR 2: Well, we've, er, assessed the situation.
DOCTOR 1 [on scanner]: Just as I thought. Nothing.
DOCTOR: Well it's not easy, you know.

Get out of chronic hysteresis mode Dannyboy!

Not chiding Tim for cut-and-lie, Dannyboy?

Dannyboy just wants his post count to increase.
Are you complaining that your post count is too low Dannyboy?

>--
>Daniel

Daniel65

Sep 28, 2022, 2:57:53 AM9/28/22
The Doctor wrote on 27/09/2022 11:22 pm:
> In article <tgup2d$243i$9...@dont-email.me>, Daniel65
> <dani...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>> tsbr...@gmail.com wrote on 27/9/22 3:22 pm:

>>> I snipped them. You should still be able to find them in your
>>> original post up at the top of this thread.
>>>
>> I think you are getting too tecko for the clown, Tim, I don't think
>> he does threads!!

> Not chiding Tim for cut-and-lie, Dannyboy?

See, Tim, instead of blatantly stateing that he understands THREADS and
THREADING, Tim, the clown switches back to his usual BITCH about
'cut-and-lie', Tim!!
--
Daniel

The Doctor

Sep 28, 2022, 10:51:54 AM9/28/22
In article <th0r9e$agko$1...@dont-email.me>,
Dan's definition of clown comes from
http://www.chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/10-1.htm

JO: Look.
(The scanner shows William inside a pyramid shape. He was too ill to act, bless
him.)
DOCTOR 1: [on scanner] Ah, there you are. I seem to be stuck up here. Hmm? Hmm?
Oh, so you're my replacements. Huh. A dandy and a clown. Have you done anything?
DOCTOR 2: Well, we've, er, assessed the situation.
DOCTOR 1 [on scanner]: Just as I thought. Nothing.
DOCTOR: Well it's not easy, you know.

Get out of chronic hysteresis mode Dannyboy!

Still cluing out, Dannyboy.

Blueshirt

Sep 28, 2022, 5:05:21 PM9/28/22
Daniel65 wrote:

> See, Tim, instead of blatantly stateing that he understands THREADS
> and THREADING, Tim, the clown switches back to his usual BITCH about
> 'cut-and-lie', Tim!!

Moving the goal-posts is what Yads does... it's about his only skill.

The Doctor

Sep 28, 2022, 5:42:34 PM9/28/22
In article <th2cuf$en9v$1...@dont-email.me>,
Note the subject and then accuse me later.

Blueshirt

Sep 28, 2022, 6:13:25 PM9/28/22
The Doctor wrote:

> In article <th2cuf$en9v$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:
> > Daniel65 wrote:
> >>
> >> See, Tim, instead of blatantly stateing that he understands THREADS
> >> and THREADING, Tim, the clown switches back to his usual BITCH
> >> about 'cut-and-lie', Tim!!
> >
> > Moving the goal-posts is what Yads does... it's about his only
> > skill.
>
> Note the subject and then accuse me later.

It doesn't matter what the subject is...so I accuse you now, tomorrow
and forever!

The Doctor

Sep 28, 2022, 7:56:26 PM9/28/22
In article <th2gu2$f3tg$1...@dont-email.me>,
And yu ge it wrong again!

Blueshirt

Sep 29, 2022, 6:19:59 AM9/29/22
The Doctor wrote:

> In article <th2gu2$f3tg$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:
> > The Doctor wrote:
> >>
> >> Note the subject and then accuse me later.
> >
> > It doesn't matter what the subject is...so I accuse you now,
> > tomorrow and forever!
>
> And yu ge it wrong again!

And you, once again, fail to grasp the English language as the rest of
us understand it...

The Doctor

Sep 29, 2022, 7:29:10 AM9/29/22
In article <th3rgd$ku0s$2...@dont-email.me>,
Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:
>The Doctor wrote:
>
>> In article <th2gu2$f3tg$1...@dont-email.me>,
>> Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:

>> > It doesn't matter what the subject is...so I accuse you now,
>> > tomorrow and forever!
>>
>> And you get it wrong again!
>
>And you, once again, fail to grasp the English language as the rest of
>us understand it...

Yes?

Daniel65

Sep 29, 2022, 8:04:26 AM9/29/22
Blueshirt wrote on 29/9/22 7:05 am:
Ah!! So, at least he is a "One Trick Pony"!!
--
Daniel

Daniel65

Sep 29, 2022, 8:06:22 AM9/29/22
Blueshirt wrote on 29/9/22 8:13 am:
And don't forget you accused the clown yesterday, last week and
forever!! (I think!)
--
Daniel

Blueshirt

Sep 29, 2022, 9:00:46 AM9/29/22
Pretty much... :-)

The Doctor

Sep 29, 2022, 5:33:23 PM9/29/22
In article <th41k8$lcc3$3...@dont-email.me>,
How so?

>--
>Daniel

The Doctor

Sep 29, 2022, 5:34:02 PM9/29/22
In article <th41ns$lcc3$4...@dont-email.me>,
Dan's definition of clown comes from
http://www.chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/10-1.htm

JO: Look.
(The scanner shows William inside a pyramid shape. He was too ill to act, bless
him.)
DOCTOR 1: [on scanner] Ah, there you are. I seem to be stuck up here. Hmm? Hmm?
Oh, so you're my replacements. Huh. A dandy and a clown. Have you done anything?
DOCTOR 2: Well, we've, er, assessed the situation.
DOCTOR 1 [on scanner]: Just as I thought. Nothing.
DOCTOR: Well it's not easy, you know.

Get out of chronic hysteresis mode Dannyboy!

Then thread again, Dannyboy!

Dannyboy just wants his post count to increase.
Are you complaining that your post count is too low Dannyboy?

>--
>Daniel

The Doctor

Sep 29, 2022, 5:42:15 PM9/29/22
In article <th44ts$llko$1...@dont-email.me>,
And still the lobster hung on!

Blueshirt

Sep 30, 2022, 8:35:10 AM9/30/22
The Doctor wrote:

> And still the lobster hung on!

Boil the fucking thing and eat it!

tsbr...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2022, 8:41:34 AM9/30/22
On Thursday, September 29, 2022 at 2:42:15 PM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <th44ts$llko$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:
> >Daniel65 wrote:

> >> And don't forget you accused the clown yesterday, last week and
> >> forever!! (I think!)
> >
> >Pretty much... :-)
> And still the lobster hung on!

Beware the Silent Lobster!

The Doctor

Sep 30, 2022, 10:31:08 AM9/30/22
In article <th6nps$10kjm$2...@dont-email.me>,
Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:
>The Doctor wrote:
>>
>> And still the lobster hung on!
>
>Boil the f*king thing and eat it!

I see you forgot Trial of a Timelord Part 4.

The Doctor

Blueshirt

Sep 30, 2022, 11:12:45 AM9/30/22
The Doctor wrote:

> In article <th6nps$10kjm$2...@dont-email.me>,
> Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:
> > The Doctor wrote:
> >>
> >> And still the lobster hung on!
> >
> > Boil the f*king thing and eat it!
>
> I see you forgot Trial of a Timelord Part 4.

I wish I could forget all fourteen parts of it!!!

tsbr...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2022, 11:26:41 AM9/30/22
On Friday, September 30, 2022 at 7:31:08 AM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <th6nps$10kjm$2...@dont-email.me>,
> Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:
> >The Doctor wrote:
> >>
> >> And still the lobster hung on!
> >
> >Boil the f*king thing and eat it!
>
> I see you forgot Trial of a Timelord Part 4.

I hadn't remembered a lobster either!

tsbr...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2022, 11:27:56 AM9/30/22
Why do you want to forget Trial of a Timelord?

The Doctor

Sep 30, 2022, 4:28:40 PM9/30/22
In article <th711a$11jsn$1...@dont-email.me>,
Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:
>The Doctor wrote:
>
>> In article <th6nps$10kjm$2...@dont-email.me>,
>> Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:

>> > Boil the f*king thing and eat it!
>>
>> I see you forgot Trial of a Timelord Part 4.
>
>I wish I could forget all fourteen parts of it!!!

I wish the whole timeless child era gets retconned!

The Doctor

Sep 30, 2022, 4:29:49 PM9/30/22
In article <7a5447d5-7480-4ddb...@googlegroups.com>,
You don't recall quotes, TiSaBr!

The Doctor

Sep 30, 2022, 4:30:28 PM9/30/22
In article <85b21056-da37-43e5...@googlegroups.com>,
It is far better than anything from the Chibnall / Whttaker Era!

solar penguin

Sep 30, 2022, 4:33:06 PM9/30/22

The Idiot insisted:

> In article <85b21056-da37-43e5...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I wish I could forget all fourteen parts of it!!!
>>
>> Why do you want to forget Trial of a Timelord?
>
> It is far better than anything from the Chibnall / Whttaker Era!

Strange reason for wanting to forget it!

--
solar penguin

The Doctor

Sep 30, 2022, 4:34:21 PM9/30/22
In article <th7jq0$13l38$1...@dont-email.me>,
I was rebutting BS.

>--
>solar penguin

solar penguin

Sep 30, 2022, 4:44:21 PM9/30/22

The Idiot insisted:

> In article <th7jq0$13l38$1...@dont-email.me>,
> solar penguin <solar....@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> The Idiot insisted:

>>> It is far better than anything from the Chibnall / Whttaker
>>> Era!
>>
>> Strange reason for wanting to forget it!
>>

> I was rebutting BS.

And if Tim had asked "Will anyone rebut BS?" that would've
been a valid response. He didn't. It isn't.

--
solar penguin

The Doctor

Sep 30, 2022, 4:58:42 PM9/30/22
In article <th7kf3$13n7d$1...@dont-email.me>,
solar penguin <solar....@gmail.com> wrote:

>The Idiot insisted:
>
>> In article <th7jq0$13l38$1...@dont-email.me>,
>> solar penguin <solar....@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> The Idiot insisted:

>>> Strange reason for wanting to forget it!
>>>

>> I was rebutting BS.
>>

>And if Tim had asked "Will anyone rebut BS?" that would've
>been a valid response. He didn't. It isn't.

Cut and lie bird in action.

Daniel65

Oct 1, 2022, 8:03:57 AM10/1/22
The Doctor wrote on 1/10/22 6:28 am:
> In article <th711a$11jsn$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote:

>>> I see you forgot Trial of a Timelord Part 4.
>>
>> I wish I could forget all fourteen parts of it!!!
>
> I wish the whole timeless child era gets retconned!

NO!! YOU'RE JOKING!! I thought YOU, clown, loved the entire
Chibnall/Whittaker period, clown!!
--
Daniel

Daniel65

Oct 1, 2022, 8:08:28 AM10/1/22
The Doctor wrote on 1/10/22 12:31 am:
<Snip>

>> Beware the Silent Lobster!
>
> If the original post is over a month old,

WHAT?? Have YOU, clown, forgotten how to work out how old a post is, clown??

> Tim's desparate spamtrolling, noted!

Your desperate spamtrolling noted, as well, clown!!

--
Daniel

The Doctor

Oct 1, 2022, 8:57:02 AM10/1/22
In article <th9abb$1b287$3...@dont-email.me>,
Dan's definition of clown comes from
http://www.chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/10-1.htm

JO: Look.
(The scanner shows William inside a pyramid shape. He was too ill to act, bless
him.)
DOCTOR 1: [on scanner] Ah, there you are. I seem to be stuck up here. Hmm? Hmm?
Oh, so you're my replacements. Huh. A dandy and a clown. Have you done anything?
DOCTOR 2: Well, we've, er, assessed the situation.
DOCTOR 1 [on scanner]: Just as I thought. Nothing.
DOCTOR: Well it's not easy, you know.

Get out of chronic hysteresis mode Dannyboy!

The ironic Dannyboy in action.

Dannyboy just wants his post count to increase.
Are you complaining that your post count is too low Dannyboy?

>--
>Daniel

The Doctor

Oct 1, 2022, 8:58:09 AM10/1/22
In article <th9ajq$1b545$1...@dont-email.me>,
Daniel65 <dani...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>The Doctor wrote on 1/10/22 12:31 am:
>> In article <a058c878-fa83-4434...@googlegroups.com>,
>> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
><Snip>
>
>>> Beware the Silent Lobster!
>>
>> If the original post is over a month old,
>
>WHAT?? Have YOU, clown, forgotten how to work out how old a post is, clown??

Dan's definition of clown comes from
http://www.chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/10-1.htm

JO: Look.
(The scanner shows William inside a pyramid shape. He was too ill to act, bless
him.)
DOCTOR 1: [on scanner] Ah, there you are. I seem to be stuck up here. Hmm? Hmm?
Oh, so you're my replacements. Huh. A dandy and a clown. Have you done anything?
DOCTOR 2: Well, we've, er, assessed the situation.
DOCTOR 1 [on scanner]: Just as I thought. Nothing.
DOCTOR: Well it's not easy, you know.

Get out of chronic hysteresis mode Dannyboy!

The subjective and unobjective Dannyboy in action.

Dannyboy just wants his post count to increase.
Are you complaining that your post count is too low Dannyboy?

>> Tim's desparate spamtrolling, noted!
>
>Your desperate spamtrolling noted, as well, clown!!

Dan's definition of clown comes from
http://www.chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/10-1.htm

JO: Look.
(The scanner shows William inside a pyramid shape. He was too ill to act, bless
him.)
DOCTOR 1: [on scanner] Ah, there you are. I seem to be stuck up here. Hmm? Hmm?
Oh, so you're my replacements. Huh. A dandy and a clown. Have you done anything?
DOCTOR 2: Well, we've, er, assessed the situation.
DOCTOR 1 [on scanner]: Just as I thought. Nothing.
DOCTOR: Well it's not easy, you know.

Get out of chronic hysteresis mode Dannyboy!

You really have forgotten the impoosible astronaut, Dannyboy!

Dannyboy just wants his post count to increase.
Are you complaining that your post count is too low Dannyboy?

>> Why are you marking your arm in Is and IIII/s Tim?
>>
>> Depeer Google groups now!
>--
>Daniel

Blueshirt

Oct 1, 2022, 12:17:02 PM10/1/22
The Doctor wrote:
> In article <43e5-a323-1...@retardgroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> I wish I could forget all fourteen parts of it!!!
> >
> > Why do you want to forget Trial of a Timelord?
>
> It is far better than anything from the Chibnall / Whttaker Era!

Really? Do you need stronger prescription glasses by any chance?

Blueshirt

Oct 1, 2022, 12:17:02 PM10/1/22
The Doctor wrote:

> In article <th711a$11jsn$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:
> > The Doctor wrote:
> >>
> >> I see you forgot Trial of a Timelord Part 4.
> >
> > I wish I could forget all fourteen parts of it!!!
>
> I wish the whole timeless child era gets retconned!

I would argue "The Trial of a Time Lord" saga was worse... but even
then, I don't seek it's removal from Doctor Who history.

Just because you don't like something, it doesn't have to be
retconned... just ignore what you don't like. Simples.

tsbru...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2022, 1:47:06 PM10/1/22
On Saturday, October 1, 2022 at 9:17:02 AM UTC-7, Blueshirt wrote:
> The Doctor wrote:
>
> > In article <th711a$11jsn$1...@dont-email.me>,
> > Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:

> > > I wish I could forget all fourteen parts of it!!!
> >
> > I wish the whole timeless child era gets retconned!
> I would argue "The Trial of a Time Lord" saga was worse... but even
> then, I don't seek it's removal from Doctor Who history.

Why is Trial bad?

The Doctor

Oct 1, 2022, 6:58:53 PM10/1/22
In article <th9p5s$1ccnm$1...@dont-email.me>,
The Timeless Child is anti-Doctor-Who!

ToaTL is DW!

The Doctor

Oct 1, 2022, 6:59:13 PM10/1/22
In article <th9p5s$1ccnm$2...@dont-email.me>,
No! My perscription is good enough.

The Doctor

Oct 1, 2022, 6:59:38 PM10/1/22
In article <f468269a-33e4-4937...@googlegroups.com>,
IDNTS given the Timless Child Era!

Daniel65

Oct 2, 2022, 6:45:04 AM10/2/22
The Doctor wrote on 2/10/22 9:59 am:
> In article <f468269a-33e4-4937...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbru...@gmail.com <tsbru...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I would argue "The Trial of a Time Lord" saga was worse... but even
>>> then, I don't seek it's removal from Doctor Who history.
>>
>> Why is Trial bad?
>
> IDNTS given the Timless Child Era!

"IDNTS"?? DuckDuckGo shows nothing, "Chat Abbreviations"
https://www.techtarget.com/whatis/definitions/I likewise!!
--
Daniel

The Doctor

Oct 2, 2022, 7:43:24 AM10/2/22
In article <thbq3e$1m4i3$1...@dont-email.me>,
IDNTS == I Do NOT Think so.

tsbr...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2022, 9:42:40 AM10/2/22
On Saturday, October 1, 2022 at 3:59:38 PM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <f468269a-33e4-4937...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbru...@gmail.com <tsbru...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> I would argue "The Trial of a Time Lord" saga was worse... but even
> >> then, I don't seek it's removal from Doctor Who history.
> >
> >Why is Trial bad?
> IDNTS given the Timless Child Era!

I was asking Blueshirt why the Trial is a Timelord is bad, NOT asking you IF Trial is bad!

Blueshirt

Oct 2, 2022, 1:03:45 PM10/2/22
The Doctor wrote:
> Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:
> > The Doctor wrote:

> >> I wish the whole timeless child era gets retconned!
> >
> > I would argue "The Trial of a Time Lord" saga was worse... but even
> > then, I don't seek it's removal from Doctor Who history.
> >
> > Just because you don't like something, it doesn't have to be
> > retconned... just ignore what you don't like. Simples.
>
> The Timeless Child is anti-Doctor-Who!
>
> ToaTL is DW!

It's hard to argue against reasoned debate like that... <rolls eyes>

Blueshirt

Oct 2, 2022, 1:03:46 PM10/2/22
The Doctor wrote:

> In article <f468269a-33e4-4937...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbru...@gmail.com <tsbru...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> I would argue "The Trial of a Time Lord" saga was worse... but
> >> even then, I don't seek it's removal from Doctor Who history.
> >
> > Why is Trial bad?
>
> IDNTS given the Timless Child Era!

Apples & Oranges

tsbr...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2022, 1:56:29 PM10/2/22
On Saturday, October 1, 2022 at 3:59:38 PM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <f468269a-33e4-4937...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbru...@gmail.com <tsbru...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> I would argue "The Trial of a Time Lord" saga was worse... but even
> >> then, I don't seek it's removal from Doctor Who history.
> >
> >Why is Trial bad?
> IDNTS given the Timless Child Era!

How would an Era in which there are no children named "Tim" prevent you from knowing why "The Trial of a Timelord" was bad?

The Doctor

Oct 2, 2022, 5:44:10 PM10/2/22
In article <26a8ec0c-7c21-46b8...@googlegroups.com>,
I detest his anti-ToaTL statement.

The Doctor

Oct 2, 2022, 5:52:16 PM10/2/22
In article <thcg9f$1o1vv$1...@dont-email.me>,
Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:
>The Doctor wrote:
>> Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:

>> > I would argue "The Trial of a Time Lord" saga was worse... but even
>> > then, I don't seek it's removal from Doctor Who history.
>> >
>> > Just because you don't like something, it doesn't have to be
>> > retconned... just ignore what you don't like. Simples.
>>
>> The Timeless Child is anti-Doctor-Who!
>>
>> ToaTL is DW!
>
>It's hard to argue against reasoned debate like that... <rolls eyes>

LOL!

The Doctor

Oct 2, 2022, 5:52:38 PM10/2/22
In article <thcg9f$1o1vv$2...@dont-email.me>,
Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:
>The Doctor wrote:
>
>> In article <f468269a-33e4-4937...@googlegroups.com>,
>> tsbru...@gmail.com <tsbru...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > Why is Trial bad?
>>
>> IDNTS given the Timless Child Era!
>
>Apples & Oranges

Timeless Child is a VERY sour taste!

The Doctor

Oct 2, 2022, 6:00:21 PM10/2/22
In article <093e8010-b2ee-4c33...@googlegroups.com>,
Timless Child - intolerable!

1980s DW - very tolerable in comparison!

Daniel65

Oct 3, 2022, 6:57:36 AM10/3/22
The Doctor wrote on 2/10/22 10:43 pm:
> In article <thbq3e$1m4i3$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel65 <dani...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 2/10/22 9:59 am:

>>> IDNTS given the Timless Child Era!
>>>
>> "IDNTS"?? DuckDuckGo shows nothing, "Chat Abbreviations"
>> https://www.techtarget.com/whatis/definitions/I likewise!!
>
> IDNTS == I Do NOT Think so.

Ah!! O.K.,thanks, I guess that isn't a widely used abbreviation, then,
clown!!
--
Daniel

solar penguin

Oct 3, 2022, 9:54:29 AM10/3/22
Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:

> The Doctor wrote:
>
>> In article <f468269a-33e4-4937...@googlegroups.com>,
>> tsbru...@gmail.com <tsbru...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Why is Trial bad?
>>
>> IDNTS given the Timless Child Era!
>
> Apples & Oranges

Trial completely fucked up the Doctor’s long-term future
regenerations.

The Timeless Child completely fucked up the Doctor’s
long-term past regenerations.

They have that in common.

--
solar penguin

The Doctor

Oct 3, 2022, 10:02:55 AM10/3/22
In article <thef6t$25b6m$1...@dont-email.me>,
Dan's definition of clown comes from
http://www.chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/10-1.htm

JO: Look.
(The scanner shows William inside a pyramid shape. He was too ill to act, bless
him.)
DOCTOR 1: [on scanner] Ah, there you are. I seem to be stuck up here. Hmm? Hmm?
Oh, so you're my replacements. Huh. A dandy and a clown. Have you done anything?
DOCTOR 2: Well, we've, er, assessed the situation.
DOCTOR 1 [on scanner]: Just as I thought. Nothing.
DOCTOR: Well it's not easy, you know.

Get out of chronic hysteresis mode Dannyboy!

Use your brain , Dannyboy.

What about ITS?

--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nk.ca Ici doc...@nk.ca
Quebec votez Beware https://mindspring.com

tsbr...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2022, 10:04:16 AM10/3/22
On Sunday, October 2, 2022 at 3:00:21 PM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <093e8010-b2ee-4c33...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Saturday, October 1, 2022 at 3:59:38 PM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> IDNTS given the Timless Child Era!
> >
> >How would an Era in which there are no children named "Tim" prevent you
> >from knowing why "The Trial of a Timelord" was bad?
> Timless Child - intolerable!

You don't like children not named Tim?

The Doctor

Oct 3, 2022, 10:04:32 AM10/3/22
In article <thepij$28387$1...@dont-email.me>,
solar penguin <solar....@gmail.com> wrote:
>Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:
>
>> The Doctor wrote:

>>> IDNTS given the Timless Child Era!
>>
>> Apples & Oranges
>>

>Trial completely f*ed up the Doctor’s long-term future
>regenerations.
>
>The Timeless Child completely f*ed up the Doctor’s
>long-term past regenerations.
>
>They have that in common.

The Timeless Child is anti-Doctor-Who .

Trial was workable.

--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nk.ca Ici doc...@nk.ca
Quebec votez Beware https://mindspring.com

The Doctor

Oct 3, 2022, 10:06:04 AM10/3/22
In article <9b4a4a5f-30d3-4ed9...@googlegroups.com>,
tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Sunday, October 2, 2022 at 3:00:21 PM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
>> In article <093e8010-b2ee-4c33...@googlegroups.com>,
>> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >How would an Era in which there are no children named "Tim" prevent you
>> >from knowing why "The Trial of a Timelord" was bad?
>> Timeless Child - intolerable!
>
>You don't like children not named Tim?

Repairs complete!