Doctor Who News Home Page

Shannon Patrick Sullivan

May 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/30/96

A lot of you seemed to enjoy my New Movie Guide page in the months
leading up to the broadcast of the telefilm so, while that page has (for
obvious reasons) been discontinued, I've started a new page devoted to
Doctor Who news of any kind -- the movie, the books, and so forth. As
always, it's accessible via my main Doctor Who page at

http://www.physics.mun.ca/~sps/drwho.html

If you want to get there directly, the URL is

http://www.physics.mun.ca/~sps/whonews.html

Shannon

--
sha...@morgan.ucs.mun.ca http://www.physics.mun.ca/~sps

"'The Old Ways are lost,' you said as you flew, and I wondered why"
Loreena McKennitt, "The Old Ways"