Female heroes

tsbr...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2021, 11:14:12 PM9/19/21
What do you think of female heroes such as Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Wonder Woman, and Xena the Warrior Princess?

%

Sep 19, 2021, 11:58:49 PM9/19/21
On 2021-09-19 8:14 p.m., tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
> What do you think of female heroes such as Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Wonder Woman, and Xena the Warrior Princess?

i don't

tsbr...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2021, 12:44:00 AM9/20/21
I get the impression that The True Doctor/Aggy thinks that female heroes violate the rules of good story telling!

The Doctor

Sep 20, 2021, 1:14:38 AM9/20/21
In article <6edb42fd-58bf-48c0...@googlegroups.com>,
tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>What do you think of female heroes such as Buffy the Vampire Slayer,
>Wonder Woman, and Xena the Warrior Princess?

REal female heroes!
Canada on 20 Sept 2021 vote ! Beware https://mindspring.com

The Doctor

Sep 20, 2021, 1:16:21 AM9/20/21
In article <qaKdnZhMO5xum9X8...@giganews.com>,
Go % !!

The Doctor

Sep 20, 2021, 1:17:02 AM9/20/21

tsbr...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2021, 2:51:21 AM10/20/21
2548 On Sunday, September 19, 2021 at 10:17:02 PM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <a70d9278-24be-435d...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >2547, 2548, 2549, 2550 On Sunday, September 19, 2021 at 8:58:49 PM
> >UTC-7, % wrote:
> >Wonder Woman, and Xena the Warrior Princess?
> >> >
> >> i don't
> >
> >I get the impression that The True Doctor/Aggy thinks that female heroes
> >violate the rules of good story telling!
> no!

Aggy objects to JodieDoc on that basis!

The Doctor

Oct 20, 2021, 10:12:51 AM10/20/21