Timeless Children Great Favorite Moments

tsbr...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2022, 5:52:37 AM1/17/22
S12E10

Great moments: The travelogue of Tecteun exploring the universe, finding the Timeless Child, discovering that it could regenerate, and then figuring out how to gene splice regeneration into the Gallifreyan race. The Gallifreyans then built the Citadel and became the Time Lords.

The Master's anguish at the knowledge that DNA from the hated Doctor is responsible for his ability to regenerate!

Tecteun's ship is described as being the first, primitive Gallifreyan spaceship. How was Tecteun able to build a big faster than light ship as her species' very first effort at space travel? And on a planet with a sparse population and no big cities (which would mean little industry).

How did Tecteun know that the Timeless Child had an unlimited number of regenerations?

Snippets of the Timeless Child/Doctor working for The Division, which finds it necessary to intervene in the universe. Is this where the Doctor got its urge to interfere?

Snippets of the Timeless Child/Doctor working for The Division, which finds it necessary to intervene in the universe. Is this where the Doctor got its urge to interfere?

The Cybership settling on a Gallifreyan city. Why didn't the city collapse under its weight.

The Master TCEing the Lone Cyberman.

The Master's endlessly regenerating Cyber Lords!

The Doctor blowing the Matrix's mind by projecting images from all her known incarnations, including those of the Timeless Child and the Morbius Doctors.

An old man destroying the Cyber Lords by releasing the Death Particle from the mini-Lone Cyberman. Did the Death Particle pulverize the Citadel?

The Judoon arresting the Doctor and taking her to a far distant asteroid prison.

The Doctor

Jan 17, 2022, 10:43:02 AM1/17/22
In article <943d4a46-5358-476c...@googlegroups.com>,
-1000000000000000000000000000000/10

And this contradictions Doctor Who overall!
Birthdate 29 Jan 1969 Redhill Surrey England Beware https://mindspring.com

Daniel65

Jan 20, 2022, 5:58:59 AM1/20/22
tsbr...@gmail.com wrote on 17/1/22 9:52 pm:
> S12E10
>
> Great moments: The travelogue of Tecteun exploring the universe,
> finding the Timeless Child, discovering that it could regenerate, and
> then figuring out how to gene splice regeneration into the
> Gallifreyan race. The Gallifreyans then built the Citadel and became
> the Time Lords.
>
> The Master's anguish at the knowledge that DNA from the hated Doctor
> is responsible for his ability to regenerate!
>
> Tecteun's ship is described as being the first, primitive Gallifreyan
> spaceship. How was Tecteun able to build a big faster than light ship
> as her species' very first effort at space travel? And on a planet
> with a sparse population and no big cities (which would mean little
> industry).

Tim, have you never heard of Elon Musk and his company building a rocket
... or, even, a fleet of rockets??

Sure they are not FTL, but, then, what is in Real Life??
--
Daniel

Daniel65

Jan 20, 2022, 5:59:41 AM1/20/22
The Doctor wrote on 18/1/22 2:43 am:
Wacko!! HOW, clown??
--
Daniel

tsbr...@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2022, 9:03:56 AM1/20/22
Earth has a lot more industry and population than Gallifrey appeared to have during the Tecteun flashback.

The Doctor

Jan 20, 2022, 10:35:44 AM1/20/22
In article <ssbf9h$tl4$1...@dont-email.me>,
Still under development.

>--
>Daniel

The Doctor

Jan 20, 2022, 10:36:23 AM1/20/22
In article <ssbfar$tl4$2...@dont-email.me>,
Dan's definition of clown comes from
http://www.chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/10-1.htm

JO: Look.
(The scanner shows William inside a pyramid shape. He was too ill to act, bless
him.)
DOCTOR 1: [on scanner] Ah, there you are. I seem to be stuck up here. Hmm? Hmm?
Oh, so you're my replacements. Huh. A dandy and a clown. Have you done anything?
DOCTOR 2: Well, we've, er, assessed the situation.
DOCTOR 1 [on scanner]: Just as I thought. Nothing.
DOCTOR: Well it's not easy, you know.

The Timless child is anti-DoctorWho!

Get out of chronic hysteresis mode Dannyboy!

Dannyboy just wants his post count to increase.
Are you complaining that your post count is too low Dannyboy?

>--
>Daniel

The Doctor

Jan 20, 2022, 10:40:28 AM1/20/22
In article <5f99ce1d-93e5-410d...@googlegroups.com>,
Tectuen is bogus!

Daniel65

Jan 21, 2022, 6:04:40 AM1/21/22
The Doctor wrote on 21/1/22 2:36 am:
> The Timless child is anti-DoctorWho!

How, clown??

Just because YOU, clown, say so, doesn't make it so, clown!!
--
Daniel

Daniel65

Jan 21, 2022, 6:06:34 AM1/21/22
tsbr...@gmail.com wrote on 21/1/22 1:03 am:
Hmm!! Have we ever really been given a real good look at Gallifreyian
Industrial Might??
--
Daniel

tsbr...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2022, 8:06:54 AM1/21/22
The surface of Gallifrey looked devoid of cities. Are you saying that there was a lot of underground industry? Were the factories in caves that were bigger on the inside?

The Doctor

Jan 21, 2022, 11:13:49 AM1/21/22
In article <sse405$moq$5...@dont-email.me>,
>> The Timeless child is anti-DoctorWho!
>
>How, clown??
>
>Just because YOU, clown, say so, doesn't make it so, clown!!

Dan's definition of clown comes from
http://www.chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/10-1.htm

JO: Look.
(The scanner shows William inside a pyramid shape. He was too ill to act, bless
him.)
DOCTOR 1: [on scanner] Ah, there you are. I seem to be stuck up here. Hmm? Hmm?
Oh, so you're my replacements. Huh. A dandy and a clown. Have you done anything?
DOCTOR 2: Well, we've, er, assessed the situation.
DOCTOR 1 [on scanner]: Just as I thought. Nothing.
DOCTOR: Well it's not easy, you know.

Get out of chronic hysteresis mode Dannyboy!

It opens up huge contradictions!!

The Doctor

Jan 21, 2022, 11:14:11 AM1/21/22
In article <sse43n$moq$6...@dont-email.me>,
Not really.

The Doctor

Jan 21, 2022, 11:30:22 AM1/21/22
In article <72c625c9-0aa3-4c87...@googlegroups.com>,
So ? There is only 1 major city.

Daniel65

Jan 23, 2022, 6:52:23 AM1/23/22
The Doctor wrote on 22/1/22 3:13 am:
> It opens up huge contradictions!!

How, clown??

Just because YOU, clown, say so, doesn't make it so, clown!--
Daniel

Daniel65

Jan 23, 2022, 6:55:56 AM1/23/22
tsbr...@gmail.com wrote on 22/1/22 12:06 am:
No, Tim, not in the slightest, Tim.

If I knew that, Tim, why would I be asking if we'd ever seen any
Industrial Industrial Might??
--
Daniel

The Doctor

Jan 23, 2022, 8:17:29 AM1/23/22
In article <ssjfhl$5ec$3...@dont-email.me>,
Dan's definition of clown comes from
http://www.chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/10-1.htm

JO: Look.
(The scanner shows William inside a pyramid shape. He was too ill to act, bless
him.)
DOCTOR 1: [on scanner] Ah, there you are. I seem to be stuck up here. Hmm? Hmm?
Oh, so you're my replacements. Huh. A dandy and a clown. Have you done anything?
DOCTOR 2: Well, we've, er, assessed the situation.
DOCTOR 1 [on scanner]: Just as I thought. Nothing.
DOCTOR: Well it's not easy, you know.

You cannot think for yourself Dannyboy?

Get out of chronic hysteresis mode Dannyboy!

Dannyboy just wants his post count to increase.
Are you complaining that your post count is too low Dannyboy?

The Doctor

Jan 23, 2022, 8:18:00 AM1/23/22
In article <ssjfoa$5ec$4...@dont-email.me>,
What do expect from dense Tim?

>--
>Daniel

tsbr...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2022, 8:45:14 AM1/23/22
As of Tecteun's time, Gallifrey didn't LOOK like the heavily industrialized planet Tecteun would have needed to construct a spaceship capable of exploring the universe! If the creators want us to believe that Gallifrey was capable of constructing such a ship at the time, they should have shown us that capability!

The Doctor

Jan 23, 2022, 5:43:57 PM1/23/22
In article <4fd99a5f-3c2a-4560...@googlegroups.com>,
Bogus!

Daniel65

Jan 24, 2022, 5:37:55 AM1/24/22
The Doctor wrote on 24/1/22 12:17 am:
> You cannot think for yourself Dannyboy?

Yes, sure I can, clown, and I think there is no "huge contradictions!!",
clown, which I why I want you to explain why there are "huge
contradictions!!", clown!!
--
Daniel

Daniel65

Jan 24, 2022, 5:38:50 AM1/24/22
The Doctor wrote on 24/1/22 12:17 am:
More than I would expect from YOU, clown!
--
Daniel

Daniel65

Jan 24, 2022, 5:41:10 AM1/24/22
tsbr...@gmail.com wrote on 24/1/22 12:45 am:
No, they wouldn't, Tim, 'cause it was only a minor point in a much
greater story-line!

Much, much greater story-line!!
--
Daniel

The Doctor

Jan 24, 2022, 9:21:37 AM1/24/22
In article <sslvi1$7o0$2...@dont-email.me>,
Dan's definition of clown comes from
http://www.chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/10-1.htm

JO: Look.
(The scanner shows William inside a pyramid shape. He was too ill to act, bless
him.)
DOCTOR 1: [on scanner] Ah, there you are. I seem to be stuck up here. Hmm? Hmm?
Oh, so you're my replacements. Huh. A dandy and a clown. Have you done anything?
DOCTOR 2: Well, we've, er, assessed the situation.
DOCTOR 1 [on scanner]: Just as I thought. Nothing.
DOCTOR: Well it's not easy, you know.

Then ho would Tectuen get into Rassilon and Omega?

Get out of chronic hysteresis mode Dannyboy!

Doubt it!

Dannyboy just wants his post count to increase.
Are you complaining that your post count is too low Dannyboy?

>--
>Daniel

The Doctor

Jan 24, 2022, 9:22:07 AM1/24/22
In article <sslvjo$7o0$3...@dont-email.me>,
Dan's definition of clown comes from
http://www.chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/10-1.htm

JO: Look.
(The scanner shows William inside a pyramid shape. He was too ill to act, bless
him.)
DOCTOR 1: [on scanner] Ah, there you are. I seem to be stuck up here. Hmm? Hmm?
Oh, so you're my replacements. Huh. A dandy and a clown. Have you done anything?
DOCTOR 2: Well, we've, er, assessed the situation.
DOCTOR 1 [on scanner]: Just as I thought. Nothing.
DOCTOR: Well it's not easy, you know.

Get off of depressants Dannyboy.

Get out of chronic hysteresis mode Dannyboy!

Dannyboy just wants his post count to increase.
Are you complaining that your post count is too low Dannyboy?

The Doctor

Jan 24, 2022, 9:22:25 AM1/24/22
In article <sslvo4$7o0$4...@dont-email.me>,
Bogus!

tsbru...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2022, 1:02:21 PM1/24/22
Couldn't the BBC slap on some cities onto Gallifrey via CGI?
> --
> Daniel

The Doctor

Jan 24, 2022, 6:18:16 PM1/24/22
In article <e4ae940a-f732-4dae...@googlegroups.com>,
Why?

tsbr...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2022, 7:58:47 PM1/24/22
To show that Gallifrey had enough industry to support a space program!

The Doctor

Jan 24, 2022, 8:26:08 PM1/24/22
In article <1bb7e883-81e3-42e1...@googlegroups.com>,
Bogus!

Daniel65

Jan 25, 2022, 5:16:51 AM1/25/22
The Doctor wrote on 25/1/22 1:21 am:
> In article <sslvi1$7o0$2...@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel65 <dani...@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 24/1/22 12:17 am:

<Snip>

>>> You cannot think for yourself Dannyboy?
>>
>> Yes, sure I can, clown, and I think there is no "huge contradictions!!",
>> clown, which I why I want you to explain why there are "huge
>> contradictions!!", clown!!

> Then ho would Tectuen get into Rassilon and Omega?

Gobble-de-gook!!
--
Daniel

Daniel65

Jan 25, 2022, 5:26:20 AM1/25/22
tsbr...@gmail.com wrote on 25/1/22 11:58 am:
> On Monday, January 24, 2022 at 3:18:16 PM UTC-8, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
>> In article <e4ae940a-f732-4dae...@googlegroups.com>,
>> tsbru...@gmail.com <tsbru...@gmail.com> wrote:

<Snip>

>>> Couldn't the BBC slap on some cities onto Gallifrey via CGI?
>> Why?
>
> To show that Gallifrey had enough industry to support a space program!

Why would the Producers/Directors *NEED* to do that, Tim??

And note, Tim, YOUR wanting it to be so does not mean it has to be so!!
I don't want it to be so!!
--
Daniel

The Doctor

Jan 25, 2022, 10:38:03 AM1/25/22
In article <ssoj8a$460$1...@dont-email.me>,
Exactly!!

The Doctor

Jan 25, 2022, 10:39:49 AM1/25/22
In article <ssoimh$vrb$3...@dont-email.me>,
>> Then how would Tectuen get into Rassilon and Omega?
>
>Gobble-de-gook!!
>--
>Daniel

Yes?

tsbr...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2022, 12:20:47 PM1/25/22
To avoid a nit.

The Doctor

Jan 25, 2022, 4:57:11 PM1/25/22
In article <c27b0dc0-7543-4f39...@googlegroups.com>,
IYIO!

Daniel65

Jan 26, 2022, 1:27:50 AM1/26/22
What NIT, Tim, 'cause it was only a minor point in a much greater
story-line??

What colour lip-stick was The Doctor wearing, Tim??
--
Daniel

tsbr...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2022, 1:50:23 AM1/26/22
I hadn't noticed her putting on lipstick!

tsbru...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2022, 3:27:45 AM1/26/22
Wouldn't Ancient Gallifrey's ability to build FTL spaceships be more relevant that the Doctor's lipstick?
> --
> Daniel

Daniel65

Jan 26, 2022, 5:56:46 AM1/26/22
tsbr...@gmail.com wrote on 26/1/22 5:50 pm:
Ah!! Well, there you go, Tim, another NIT for you to bitch about, Tim!!
--
Daniel

Daniel65

Jan 26, 2022, 5:57:55 AM1/26/22
tsbru...@gmail.com wrote on 26/1/22 7:27 pm:
To you, maybe, Tim, but not to everyone, ..... obviously, Tim!
--
Daniel

tsbr...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2022, 9:17:18 AM1/26/22
Without the ability to build an FTL ship, The Timeless Children falls apart. Whereas the Doctor's lipstick would not affect things.

The Doctor

Jan 26, 2022, 9:55:03 AM1/26/22
In article <ssqpl4$dqh$1...@dont-email.me>,
LOL!

The Doctor

Jan 26, 2022, 9:59:50 AM1/26/22
In article <1781b5d2-b4c8-4509...@googlegroups.com>,
Check again!

The Doctor

Jan 26, 2022, 10:06:06 AM1/26/22
In article <cc87ce69-eb71-443e...@googlegroups.com>,
LOL!

The Doctor

Jan 26, 2022, 10:22:12 AM1/26/22
In article <ssr9dc$8cs$2...@dont-email.me>,
LOL!

>--
>Daniel

The Doctor

Jan 26, 2022, 10:22:27 AM1/26/22
In article <ssr9fh$8cs$3...@dont-email.me>,

The Doctor

Jan 26, 2022, 10:30:05 AM1/26/22
In article <c8469340-cbb6-4c2b...@googlegroups.com>,
The Timeless Child contradictis Doctor Who!

tsbr...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2022, 11:39:42 PM1/26/22
On Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 7:35:44 AM UTC-8, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <ssbf9h$tl4$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel65 <dani...@eternal-september.org> wrote:
> >tsbr...@gmail.com wrote on 17/1/22 9:52 pm:
> >> S12E10
> >>
> >> Great moments: The travelogue of Tecteun exploring the universe,
> >> finding the Timeless Child, discovering that it could regenerate, and
> >> then figuring out how to gene splice regeneration into the
> >> Gallifreyan race. The Gallifreyans then built the Citadel and became
> >> the Time Lords.
> >>
> >> The Master's anguish at the knowledge that DNA from the hated Doctor
> >> is responsible for his ability to regenerate!
> >>
> >> Tecteun's ship is described as being the first, primitive Gallifreyan
> >> spaceship. How was Tecteun able to build a big faster than light ship
> >> as her species' very first effort at space travel? And on a planet
> >> with a sparse population and no big cities (which would mean little
> >> industry).
> >
> >Tim, have you never heard of Elon Musk and his company building a rocket
> >... or, even, a fleet of rockets??
> >
> >Sure they are not FTL, but, then, what is in Real Life??
> Still under development.

Who is developing actual Faster Than Light drives where?

tsbr...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2022, 11:43:21 PM1/26/22
In which scene does she put on lipstick?

Daniel65

Jan 27, 2022, 5:06:21 AM1/27/22
tsbr...@gmail.com wrote on 27/1/22 3:43 pm:
Probably in the scene after she went to 'The Loo', Tim.
--
Daniel

Daniel65

Jan 27, 2022, 5:08:52 AM1/27/22
tsbr...@gmail.com wrote on 27/1/22 1:17 am:
> 3031 On Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at 2:57:55 AM UTC-8, Daniel65
> wrote:
>> tsbru...@gmail.com wrote on 26/1/22 7:27 pm:
>>> 3024 On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 10:27:50 PM UTC-8, Daniel65

<Snip>

>>> Wouldn't Ancient Gallifrey's ability to build FTL spaceships be
>>> more relevant that the Doctor's lipstick?
>> To you, maybe, Tim, but not to everyone, ..... obviously, Tim!
>
> Without the ability to build an FTL ship, The Timeless Children falls
> apart. Whereas the Doctor's lipstick would not affect things.

Ah!! So that's the point at which the whole "Doctor Who" story falls
apart, is it, Tim??
--
Daniel

The Doctor

Jan 27, 2022, 8:52:01 AM1/27/22
In article <d5252a47-e4bc-406d...@googlegroups.com>,
Check with NASA.

The Doctor

Jan 27, 2022, 8:52:18 AM1/27/22
In article <a059cb23-89f6-4524...@googlegroups.com>,
Take a close look.

The Doctor

Jan 27, 2022, 8:53:45 AM1/27/22
In article <a059cb23-89f6-4524...@googlegroups.com>,
Look at it.

The Doctor

Jan 27, 2022, 9:16:30 AM1/27/22
In article <sstqqr$j4i$3...@dont-email.me>,
OR got changed.

>--
>Daniel

The Doctor

Jan 27, 2022, 9:16:48 AM1/27/22
In article <sstqvg$j4i$4...@dont-email.me>,
What do you expect from Tim.

Daniel65

Jan 28, 2022, 4:17:44 AM1/28/22
The Doctor wrote on 28/1/22 1:16 am:
An answer!
--
Daniel

tsbru...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2022, 5:40:26 AM1/28/22
If Gallifrey had no industry, it wouldn't be able to build an FTL ship for Tecteun, so she would not be able to find the Timeless Child!

The Doctor

Jan 28, 2022, 10:28:09 AM1/28/22
In article <st0cbm$adp$8...@dont-email.me>,
That is expecting a miracle.

The Doctor

Jan 28, 2022, 10:36:05 AM1/28/22
In article <1a271c09-e901-42c6...@googlegroups.com>,
Bogus!

tsbr...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2022, 1:36:44 PM1/28/22
Bogus that you need an obviously heavily industrialized planet to build FTL ships?

The Doctor

Jan 28, 2022, 6:26:24 PM1/28/22
In article <216cf1c7-ae0d-4ab6...@googlegroups.com>,
Bogus that Tectuen ever really happened.

tsbr...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2022, 6:38:08 PM1/28/22
In which scene did she go to the loo?

The Doctor

Jan 28, 2022, 6:42:32 PM1/28/22
In article <c17393b1-68ee-489b...@googlegroups.com>,
Scan The Faux that fell to Earth.

tsbr...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2022, 9:32:17 PM1/28/22
I missed the toilet scene.

The Doctor

Jan 28, 2022, 10:11:36 PM1/28/22
In article <eef70c17-f91c-4b4f...@googlegroups.com>,
As I was saying.

Daniel65

Jan 29, 2022, 5:57:30 AM1/29/22
The Doctor wrote on 29/1/22 10:26 am:
I've seen her with my own two eyes, clown, so she does exist, clown!!
--
Daniel

The Doctor

Jan 29, 2022, 9:33:39 AM1/29/22
In article <st36in$83p$6...@dont-email.me>,
Dan's definition of clown comes from
http://www.chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/10-1.htm

JO: Look.
(The scanner shows William inside a pyramid shape. He was too ill to act, bless
him.)
DOCTOR 1: [on scanner] Ah, there you are. I seem to be stuck up here. Hmm? Hmm?
Oh, so you're my replacements. Huh. A dandy and a clown. Have you done anything?
DOCTOR 2: Well, we've, er, assessed the situation.
DOCTOR 1 [on scanner]: Just as I thought. Nothing.
DOCTOR: Well it's not easy, you know.
Dannyboy has forgotten the land of fiction.

Get out of chronic hysteresis mode Dannyboy!

Dannyboy just wants his post count to increase.
Are you complaining that your post count is too low Dannyboy?

>--
>Daniel

tsbr...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2022, 6:29:35 PM2/11/22
If Tecteun can't buy an FTL ship from the factory, she can't go out to find the Timeless Children!

The Doctor

Feb 11, 2022, 7:16:04 PM2/11/22
In article <06dc623e-a1e8-4fde...@googlegroups.com>,
Tectuen is bogus!