Everyone BE WARE! The new Rose was born a man.

The True Doctor

May 16, 2022, 8:52:49 PM5/16/22
The rabid wokery destroying Doctor Who continues.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/doctor-who-casts-first-trans-26981287

Rose Tyler has been replaced by RTD with an actor who was born a man.

This kind of deception is morally unjustifiable.

When Dick Emery and Danny La Roux dressed up as women and tried to
sexually entice men the viewers knew in advance that they were men in
drag. Even children knew this when their shows were shown on the BBC and
thus nobody was harmed. The same applied when Jon Pertwee dressed up in
drag as a cleaning lady in The Green Death, so don't let RTD pretend
that this is the first trans actor in Doctor Who. People who were not
who they were pretended to be were clearly signalled.

RTD has now made Doctor Who woker than ever. This isn't a family science
fiction show made to entertain people any more. It's a vehicle for
lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, trans, and queer activism.

This isn't either diversity or representation, it's exclusion and
repression of the majority.

Doctor Who is DEAD! and even brining David Tennant and Catherine Tate
back for the 60th Anniversary isn't going to revive it.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner

tsbr...@gmail.com

May 16, 2022, 9:13:44 PM5/16/22
On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 5:52:49 PM UTC-7, The True Doctor wrote:
> The rabid wokery destroying Doctor Who continues.
>
> https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/doctor-who-casts-first-trans-26981287
>
> Rose Tyler has been replaced by RTD with an actor who was born a man.

It could be a different character who happens to have the first name of Rose! Sort of like the two Jennies in Doctor Who.

> This kind of deception is morally unjustifiable.

What deception? The article clearly told you that the actress is a trans!

The True Doctor

May 16, 2022, 10:01:20 PM5/16/22
On 17/05/2022 02:13, tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 5:52:49 PM UTC-7, The True Doctor wrote:
>> The rabid wokery destroying Doctor Who continues.
>>
>> https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/doctor-who-casts-first-trans-26981287
>>
>> Rose Tyler has been replaced by RTD with an actor who was born a man.
>
> It could be a different character who happens to have the first name of Rose! Sort of like the two Jennies in Doctor Who.

If it's the son born to Donna Noble then how can she possibly remember
Rose Tyler, a character she only met for a few hours before having her
memory of all the time she spent with the Doctor erased, besides him
being born male and how many boys called Rose do you know? Also since
Donna's wedding took place in 2010 the character should only be 13 years
old in 2023, and they're not.

>> This kind of deception is morally unjustifiable.
>
> What deception? The article clearly told you that the actress is a trans!

The Mirror might have but RTD didn't, nor did the actor, and that's
where the deception lies.

tsbr...@gmail.com

May 16, 2022, 11:44:38 PM5/16/22
On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 5:52:49 PM UTC-7, The True Doctor wrote:
> The rabid wokery destroying Doctor Who continues.
>
> https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/doctor-who-casts-first-trans-26981287
>
> Rose Tyler has been replaced by RTD with an actor who was born a man.

But the new Rose is NOT Rose Tyler. She is Rose Temple-Noble! This means that she is likely the daughter of Donna Noble, making her a completely different character from Rose Tyler! A major clue to the fact that the new Rose is a different character is the fact that the new Rose has much darker skin than the old Rose!

https://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/heartstoppers-yasmin-finney-joins-60th-cast-as-rose-temple-noble-97288.htm?fbclid=IwAR28pPkWbEnt2wNvUGsaj8O5i3ZzEqIcAqbQjj48G1pIj93Q30lfiU14XWE

If the first Rose came back, I would expect her to be named "Rose Tyler Doctor"!

tsbr...@gmail.com

May 16, 2022, 11:48:58 PM5/16/22
On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 7:01:20 PM UTC-7, The True Doctor wrote:
> On 17/05/2022 02:13, tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 5:52:49 PM UTC-7, The True Doctor wrote:
> >> The rabid wokery destroying Doctor Who continues.
> >>
> >> https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/doctor-who-casts-first-trans-26981287
> >>
> >> Rose Tyler has been replaced by RTD with an actor who was born a man.
> >
> > It could be a different character who happens to have the first name of Rose! Sort of like the two Jennies in Doctor Who.
> >>
> If it's the son born to Donna Noble then how can she possibly remember
> Rose Tyler, a character she only met for a few hours before having her
> memory of all the time she spent with the Doctor erased, besides him
> being born male and how many boys called Rose do you know? Also since
> Donna's wedding took place in 2010 the character should only be 13 years
> old in 2023, and they're not.

In which Doctor Who episode is it stated that Donna Noble's kid is a son? (I don't recall hearing that info in any DW episode).

> >> This kind of deception is morally unjustifiable.
> >
> > What deception? The article clearly told you that the actress is a trans!
> The Mirror might have but RTD didn't, nor did the actor, and that's
> where the deception lies.

Since the Mirror has blabbed the truth, the deception has clearly failed.

tsbr...@gmail.com

May 16, 2022, 11:53:51 PM5/16/22
On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 5:52:49 PM UTC-7, The True Doctor wrote:
> The rabid wokery destroying Doctor Who continues.
>
> https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/doctor-who-casts-first-trans-26981287
>
> Rose Tyler has been replaced by RTD with an actor who was born a man.
>
> This kind of deception is morally unjustifiable.

What would you have done if Yasmin's trans stratus had been revealed right away by Yasmin and RTD?

tsbr...@gmail.com

May 16, 2022, 11:59:42 PM5/16/22
I saw this on Facebook over the citation of the above article:
Matthew Smith · 8h ·
Yasmin Finney is playing Rose Temple-Noble. Is she Donna's daughter? Is she a Parallel Rose? What we do know is she's played by a transgender actress. And not a moment too soon

The Doctor

May 17, 2022, 1:54:20 AM5/17/22
In article <opidnYvBWftGbB__...@brightview.co.uk>,
The True Doctor <agam...@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
>The rabid wokery destroying Doctor Who continues.
>
>https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/doctor-who-casts-first-trans-26981287
>
>Rose Tyler has been replaced by RTD with an actor who was born a man.
>
>This kind of deception is morally unjustifiable.
>
>When Dick Emery and Danny La Roux dressed up as women and tried to
>sexually entice men the viewers knew in advance that they were men in
>drag. Even children knew this when their shows were shown on the BBC and
>thus nobody was harmed. The same applied when Jon Pertwee dressed up in
>drag as a cleaning lady in The Green Death, so don't let RTD pretend
>that this is the first trans actor in Doctor Who. People who were not
>who they were pretended to be were clearly signalled.
>
>RTD has now made Doctor Who woker than ever. This isn't a family science
>fiction show made to entertain people any more. It's a vehicle for
>lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, trans, and queer activism.
>
>This isn't either diversity or representation, it's exclusion and
>repression of the majority.
>
>Doctor Who is DEAD! and even brining David Tennant and Catherine Tate
>back for the 60th Anniversary isn't going to revive it.

Trans nutter!

>--
>The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw
>
>"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
>stands for." -William Shatner

Ontario, stop the madness and on 2 June vote Liberal! Beware https://mindspring.com

The Doctor

May 17, 2022, 1:54:41 AM5/17/22
In article <4015cadd-0f74-409e...@googlegroups.com>,
Therefore ...

The Doctor

May 17, 2022, 1:57:38 AM5/17/22
In article <Wu6dnQ011-l3nB7_...@brightview.co.uk>,
The True Doctor <agam...@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
>On 17/05/2022 02:13, tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 5:52:49 PM UTC-7, The True Doctor wrote:
>>> The rabid wokery destroying Doctor Who continues.
>>>
>>> https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/doctor-who-casts-first-trans-26981287
>>>
>>> Rose Tyler has been replaced by RTD with an actor who was born a man.
>>
>> It could be a different character who happens to have the first name
>of Rose! Sort of like the two Jennies in Doctor Who.
>>>

>If it's the son born to Donna Noble then how can she possibly remember
>Rose Tyler, a character she only met for a few hours before having her
>memory of all the time she spent with the Doctor erased, besides him
>being born male and how many boys called Rose do you know? Also since
>Donna's wedding took place in 2010 the character should only be 13 years
>old in 2023, and they're not.
>
>>> This kind of deception is morally unjustifiable.
>>
>> What deception? The article clearly told you that the actress is a trans!
>
>The Mirror might have but RTD didn't, nor did the actor, and that's
>where the deception lies.

And those are the facts.

>--
>The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw
>
>"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
>stands for." -William Shatner

The Doctor

May 17, 2022, 2:01:14 AM5/17/22
In article <ba1ac20b-edaa-4433...@googlegroups.com>,
Temple-Noble?

The Doctor

May 17, 2022, 2:01:29 AM5/17/22
In article <073a0c6b-e0dc-448c...@googlegroups.com>,
Ever read the Mirror?

The Doctor

May 17, 2022, 2:01:45 AM5/17/22
In article <9d14ecd8-38ed-45c9...@googlegroups.com>,
Same rxn.

The Doctor

May 17, 2022, 2:02:12 AM5/17/22
In article <ce88f208-c749-4a0c...@googlegroups.com>,
DWTV must be nuts to say that.

Blueshirt

May 17, 2022, 2:31:59 AM5/17/22
The True Doctor wrote:

> Doctor Who is DEAD! and even bringing David Tennant and Catherine
> Tate back for the 60th Anniversary isn't going to revive it.

You're still going to sit down and watch it though aren't you?

Great stuff. Another one added on to the ratings!

tsbr...@gmail.com

May 17, 2022, 2:45:23 AM5/17/22
On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 10:54:41 PM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <4015cadd-0f74-409e...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 5:52:49 PM UTC-7, The True Doctor wrote:
> >> The rabid wokery destroying Doctor Who continues.
> >>
> >> https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/doctor-who-casts-first-trans-26981287
> >>
> >> Rose Tyler has been replaced by RTD with an actor who was born a man.
> >
> >It could be a different character who happens to have the first name of
> >Rose! Sort of like the two Jennies in Doctor Who.
> >>
> >> This kind of deception is morally unjustifiable.
> >
> >What deception? The article clearly told you that the actress is a trans!
> Therefore ...

The trans secret was out, so no deception possible!

tsbr...@gmail.com

May 17, 2022, 2:46:31 AM5/17/22
On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 10:57:38 PM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <Wu6dnQ011-l3nB7_...@brightview.co.uk>,
> The True Doctor <agam...@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:

> >> It could be a different character who happens to have the first name
> >of Rose! Sort of like the two Jennies in Doctor Who.
> >>>

> >If it's the son born to Donna Noble then how can she possibly remember
> >Rose Tyler, a character she only met for a few hours before having her
> >memory of all the time she spent with the Doctor erased, besides him
> >being born male and how many boys called Rose do you know? Also since
> >Donna's wedding took place in 2010 the character should only be 13 years
> >old in 2023, and they're not.

> >> What deception? The article clearly told you that the actress is a trans!
> >
> >The Mirror might have but RTD didn't, nor did the actor, and that's
> >where the deception lies.
> >
> And those are the facts.

Is there a law requiring that showrunners disclose their transgender actors?

tsbr...@gmail.com

May 17, 2022, 2:48:14 AM5/17/22
Are you implying that the Mirror would FALSELY say that someone is transgender? If that is what happened, I predict a slander and libel and defamation lawsuit shortly!

The True Doctor

May 17, 2022, 5:21:33 AM5/17/22
On 17/05/2022 04:44, tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 5:52:49 PM UTC-7, The True Doctor wrote:
>> The rabid wokery destroying Doctor Who continues.
>>
>> https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/doctor-who-casts-first-trans-26981287
>>
>> Rose Tyler has been replaced by RTD with an actor who was born a man.
>
> But the new Rose is NOT Rose Tyler. She is Rose Temple-Noble! This means that she

Why would Donna call he child Rose when 1) She had all her memories
erased of being with the Doctor, 2) She never knew Rose Tyler for more
than a few hours, and 3) the child was born a boy so she would have
given him a boy's name?

Also the normal convention is to put the husband's surname last if
you're going to use the wife's family name, as with Brooklyn
Peltz-Beckham and Nicola Peltz-Beckham

>is likely the daughter of Donna Noble, making her a completely different character from Rose Tyler! A major clue to the fact that the new Rose is a different character is the fact that the new Rose has much darker skin than the old Rose!

Just when people were starting to look forward to Tennant and Tate
returning Russell T Davies DESTROYS EVERYTHING by inserting his rabid
bigoted woke agenda into the same!

The actor doesn't even have any breasts, and like people are not going
to notice? He doesn't have any feminine hips either. The whole story is
going to be about Donna giving birth to a boy with the mental illness of
gender dysphoria.
No. It would be better is she doesn't return so he character won't be
destroyed like Tegan and Ace.

Daniel65

May 17, 2022, 8:03:33 AM5/17/22
The True Doctor wrote on 17/5/22 12:01 pm:
> On 17/05/2022 02:13, tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 5:52:49 PM UTC-7, The True Doctor wrote:
>>> The rabid wokery destroying Doctor Who continues.
>>>
>>> https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/doctor-who-casts-first-trans-26981287
>>>
>>> Rose Tyler has been replaced by RTD with an actor who was born a man.
>>
>> It could be a different character who happens to have the first name
>> of Rose!  Sort of like the two Jennies in Doctor Who.
>
> If it's the son born to Donna Noble then how can she possibly remember
> Rose Tyler, a character she only met for a few hours before having her
> memory of all the time she spent with the Doctor erased, besides him
> being born male and how many boys called Rose do you know? Also since
> Donna's wedding took place in 2010 the character should only be 13 years
> old in 2023, and they're not.
>
>>> This kind of deception is morally unjustifiable.
>>
>> What deception?  The article clearly told you that the actress is a
>> trans!
>
> The Mirror might have but RTD didn't, nor did the actor, and that's
> where the deception lies.

"a character she only met for a few hours before having her memory of
all the time she spent with the Doctor erased,"

I wonder how 'they' will handle this in the 60th Anniversary show!

Hasn't Rose been spending all her time with The Human Doctor?? Will The
Human Doctor make a come-back as well?? So not really 'The 10th Doctor'
but the 'copy'!!
--
Daniel

Daniel65

May 17, 2022, 8:08:35 AM5/17/22
tsbr...@gmail.com wrote on 17/5/22 1:48 pm:
> On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 7:01:20 PM UTC-7, The True Doctor wrote:
>> On 17/05/2022 02:13, tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> It could be a different character who happens to have the first
>>> name of Rose! Sort of like the two Jennies in Doctor Who.
>>>>
>> If it's the son born to Donna Noble then how can she possibly
>> remember Rose Tyler, a character she only met for a few hours
>> before having her memory of all the time she spent with the Doctor
>> erased, besides him being born male and how many boys called Rose
>> do you know? Also since Donna's wedding took place in 2010 the
>> character should only be 13 years old in 2023, and they're not.
>
> In which Doctor Who episode is it stated that Donna Noble's kid is a
> son? (I don't recall hearing that info in any DW episode).

Last I can recall, The Doctor dropped Donna off at her Mother's place
.... and she was quickly on the 'phone with her Friends who were
commenting about all the planets in the sky!!
--
Daniel

The Other Doctor

May 17, 2022, 8:36:28 AM5/17/22

"The True Doctor" <agam...@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote in message
> The rabid wokery destroying Doctor Who continues.
>
> https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/doctor-who-casts-first-trans-26981287
>
> Rose Tyler has been replaced by RTD with an actor who was born a man.
>
> This kind of deception is morally unjustifiable.

Rose Tyler hasn't been replaced at all. The character is called Rose.

Deception? You don't need to know ANYTHING about Yasmin Finney, apart from
the fact she's the actress who will be playing Rose. It doesn't matter
whether she's trans. It doesn't matter what her sex or sexuality is. The
only thing that matters is whether she suits the part she's been cast in.

You're so infantile and so insecure, you'll never be happy. Have your dreams
about how wonderful your crowdfunded series could have been. Perhaps you can
dream about being a black woman, cos you don't seem happy as a male Greek.
Meanwhile, Doctor Who will continue. It just isn't for you, Aggy. Please
bugger off elsewhere and obsess over something else.

Daniel65

May 17, 2022, 8:45:13 AM5/17/22
tsbr...@gmail.com wrote on 17/5/22 1:44 pm:
> On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 5:52:49 PM UTC-7, The True Doctor wrote:
>> The rabid wokery destroying Doctor Who continues.
>>
>> https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/doctor-who-casts-first-trans-26981287
>>
>> Rose Tyler has been replaced by RTD with an actor who was born a man.
>
> But the new Rose is NOT Rose Tyler. She is Rose Temple-Noble! This
> means that she is likely the daughter of Donna Noble, making her a
> completely different character from Rose Tyler! A major clue to the
> fact that the new Rose is a different character is the fact that the
> new Rose has much darker skin than the old Rose!

Wasn't Donna originally supposed to have been marrying a Dark skinned guy??

(What should I call him?? A British Afro-American, or some such??)
--
Daniel

The True Doctor

May 17, 2022, 9:09:44 AM5/17/22
On 17/05/2022 13:37, The Other Doctor wrote:
> "The True Doctor" <agam...@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote in message
>> The rabid wokery destroying Doctor Who continues.
>>
>> https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/doctor-who-casts-first-trans-26981287
>>
>> Rose Tyler has been replaced by RTD with an actor who was born a man.
>>
>> This kind of deception is morally unjustifiable.
>
> Rose Tyler hasn't been replaced at all. The character is called Rose.
>
> Deception? You don't need to know ANYTHING about Yasmin Finney, apart from
> the fact she's the actress who will be playing Rose. It doesn't matter

Yes I do. As J K Rowling would say, casting a man to play a woman is a
devaluation of women and women's rights. It's is also deception.

> whether she's trans. It doesn't matter what her sex or sexuality is. The

Yes it does matter if he/she/it/they/them is trans, because it's
deception. Why wasn't a biological woman cast in the role? Why are roles
being taken away from biological women?

Even RTD himself said that only homosexuals should play homosexual
roles. The two faced woke agenda peddling hypocrite.

> only thing that matters is whether she suits the part she's been cast in.

Well he/she/it/they/them clearly doesn't because he/she/it/they/them
doesn't have any breasts or curved hips like a woman normally would, let
alone a womb.

This isn't supposed to be Ru Paul's Drag Race and this actor is not
playing the part of Clisthenese in Aristophanes' play The
Thesmophoriazusae which was written for transgender person.

> You're so infantile and so insecure, you'll never be happy. Have your dreams

No, it is RTD and the woke mob who are infantile and insecure. They're
totally obsessed with chauvinistic, race, gender, and identity politics.

The majority are sick to death you your degenerate race, gender, and
identity politics hijacking every single franchise and destroying it.
We're not fucking interested in it and we're not going to just sit or
stand there and be lectured.

> about how wonderful your crowdfunded series could have been. Perhaps you can

With this being the straw that broke the camel's back it will be coming
a step closer. It's just a matter of acquiring the rights when they
become totally worthless.

> dream about being a black woman, cos you don't seem happy as a male Greek.

Why would I want to be a woman when I'm a man? There's plenty of black
Greeks, including the world's greatest basketball player Yiannis
Antentokoumpo, so why shouldn't I be happy?

I'm not obsessed with your degenerate race, gender, and identity politics.

> Meanwhile, Doctor Who will continue.

Doctor Who is DEAD! RIP.

> It just isn't for you, Aggy. Please

It isn't for anyone but a bigoted woke minority that want to desecrate
and destroy anything that isn't made in their own image.

> bugger off elsewhere and obsess over something else.

You and the woke bigots that have destroyed Doctor Who can all bugger off.

Look at how the ratings and fallen to 2.2 million, because the show is
only being made for lesbians, gays, bi-sexuals, transexuals, and queers.

The True Doctor

May 17, 2022, 9:10:47 AM5/17/22
Normally the Daily Mirror is unreadable.

The Last Doctor

May 17, 2022, 9:18:33 AM5/17/22
Daniel65 <dani...@eternal-september.org> wrote:
> tsbr...@gmail.com wrote on 17/5/22 1:44 pm:
>> On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 5:52:49 PM UTC-7, The True Doctor wrote:
>>> The rabid wokery destroying Doctor Who continues.
>>>
>>> https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/doctor-who-casts-first-trans-26981287
>>>
>>> Rose Tyler has been replaced by RTD with an actor who was born a man.
>>
>> But the new Rose is NOT Rose Tyler. She is Rose Temple-Noble! This
>> means that she is likely the daughter of Donna Noble, making her a
>> completely different character from Rose Tyler! A major clue to the
>> fact that the new Rose is a different character is the fact that the
>> new Rose has much darker skin than the old Rose!
>
> Wasn't Donna originally supposed to have been marrying a Dark skinned guy??
>
> (What should I call him?? A British Afro-American, or some such??)

We don’t do that sort of thing, it’s not necessary. And why American?
(Boggle)

People might reference their heritage when defining themselves, but not in
everyday conversation.

Both potential marriages for Donna were to black Britons, the second one
being Shaun Temple. I suspect snobbery after winning the lottery (the
Doctor’s parting gift of a ticket in “The End of Time”) led to the
“Temple-Noble” name.

So Rose is likely to be her daughter and contrary to my earlier
speculation, from this universe. Since Donna married in 2010 but Yasmin
Finney is 18 at time of filming, Rose and Donna are probably meant to be
from 2026-2030ish.

Since Rose is likely, like the actor portraying her, to be trans, her name
will be self selected. I can imagine Donna sitting with her and saying
something like “Rose. Rose is a nice name” without quite knowing why.

--
There are some corners of the universe
which have bred the most terrible things.

They must be /fought/.

The Doctor

May 17, 2022, 9:42:52 AM5/17/22
In article <xn0nhyuif...@nntp.aioe.org>,
But not to the appreciation ratings.

The Doctor

May 17, 2022, 9:43:32 AM5/17/22
In article <21b44967-a8c1-4636...@googlegroups.com>,
No. Why?

The Doctor

May 17, 2022, 9:43:44 AM5/17/22

The Doctor

May 17, 2022, 10:07:55 AM5/17/22
In article <PMidnY3EDPCK9B7_...@brightview.co.uk>,
The True Doctor <agam...@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
I owuld be better for the Timless Child Arc to be totally retconned.

>--
>The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw
>
>"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
>stands for." -William Shatner

The Other Doctor

May 17, 2022, 10:18:07 AM5/17/22

"The Doctor" <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote in message

> I owuld be better for the Timless Child Arc to be totally retconned.

Gibberish.

The Doctor

May 17, 2022, 10:24:45 AM5/17/22
In article <t602ui$41n$1...@dont-email.me>,
Wait and see.

The Doctor

May 17, 2022, 10:25:06 AM5/17/22
In article <t60381$6gt$1...@dont-email.me>,
Andthe mother saying Doctor get lost!

The Doctor

May 17, 2022, 10:26:04 AM5/17/22
In article <t604sa$ikg$1...@dont-email.me>,
SW, go to a Christian psychologist and get yourself checked out!

The Doctor

May 17, 2022, 10:26:36 AM5/17/22
In article <t605cn$sl9$1...@dont-email.me>,
Daniel65 <dani...@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>tsbr...@gmail.com wrote on 17/5/22 1:44 pm:
>> On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 5:52:49 PM UTC-7, The True Doctor wrote:
>>> The rabid wokery destroying Doctor Who continues.
>>>
>>> https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/doctor-who-casts-first-trans-26981287
>>>
> >> Rose Tyler has been replaced by RTD with an actor who was born a man.
>>
>> But the new Rose is NOT Rose Tyler. She is Rose Temple-Noble! This
>> means that she is likely the daughter of Donna Noble, making her a
>> completely different character from Rose Tyler! A major clue to the
>> fact that the new Rose is a different character is the fact that the
>> new Rose has much darker skin than the old Rose!
>
>Wasn't Donna originally supposed to have been marrying a Dark skinned guy??
>
>(What should I call him?? A British Afro-American, or some such??)

Originally and then Indian.

The Doctor

May 17, 2022, 10:27:14 AM5/17/22
In article <t6ednWSbY8MMAx7_...@brightview.co.uk>,
TOD is really a piece of work.

>--
>The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw
>
>"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
>stands for." -William Shatner

The Doctor

May 17, 2022, 10:27:34 AM5/17/22
In article <t6ednWebY8NMAx7_...@brightview.co.uk>,
The True Doctor <agam...@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
Sad but true.

>--
>The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw
>
>"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
>stands for." -William Shatner

The Doctor

May 17, 2022, 10:27:56 AM5/17/22
In article <t607b6$iqc$1...@dont-email.me>,
I just wait.

>--
>There are some corners of the universe
> which have bred the most terrible things.
>Things which act against everything we believe in.
>
>They must be /fought/.

The Doctor

May 17, 2022, 10:31:24 AM5/17/22
In article <t60aqt$dp1$1...@dont-email.me>,
The Other Doctor <stephen.wils...@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>"The Doctor" <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote in message
>>
>> It would be better for the Timeless Child Arc to be totally retconned.
>
>Gibberish.

Proof that Wilson is anti-DoctorWho and Pro-Timeless-child!

tsbr...@gmail.com

May 17, 2022, 3:35:39 PM5/17/22
On Tuesday, May 17, 2022 at 5:36:28 AM UTC-7, The Other Doctor wrote:
> "The True Doctor" <agam...@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote in message
> > The rabid wokery destroying Doctor Who continues.
> >
> > https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/doctor-who-casts-first-trans-26981287
> >
> > Rose Tyler has been replaced by RTD with an actor who was born a man.
> >
> > This kind of deception is morally unjustifiable.
> Rose Tyler hasn't been replaced at all. The character is called Rose.
>
> Deception? You don't need to know ANYTHING about Yasmin Finney, apart from
> the fact she's the actress who will be playing Rose. It doesn't matter
> whether she's trans. It doesn't matter what her sex or sexuality is. The
> only thing that matters is whether she suits the part she's been cast in.

I gather that Aggy thinks that ONLY biological ladies should play lady characters!

The True Doctor

May 17, 2022, 5:08:32 PM5/17/22
This isn't a production at Shakespeare's Globe in the later 1500s.

The Doctor

May 17, 2022, 6:25:00 PM5/17/22
In article <64db4c15-54a3-47b5...@googlegroups.com>,
Good point.

The Doctor

May 17, 2022, 6:25:20 PM5/17/22
In article <y8OdnYmM4dZXkxn_...@brightview.co.uk>,
The True Doctor <agam...@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
>On 17/05/2022 20:35, tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Tuesday, May 17, 2022 at 5:36:28 AM UTC-7, The Other Doctor wrote:
>>> "The True Doctor" <agam...@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote in message

>>> Rose Tyler hasn't been replaced at all. The character is called Rose.
>>>
>>> Deception? You don't need to know ANYTHING about Yasmin Finney, apart from
>>> the fact she's the actress who will be playing Rose. It doesn't matter
>>> whether she's trans. It doesn't matter what her sex or sexuality is. The
>>> only thing that matters is whether she suits the part she's been cast in.
>>
>> I gather that Aggy thinks that ONLY biological ladies should play lady
>characters!
>
>This isn't a production at Shakespeare's Globe in the later 1500s.

Good point!

>--
>The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw
>
>"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
>stands for." -William Shatner

Daniel65

May 18, 2022, 3:28:24 AM5/18/22
"owuld"?? And, even though 'I' is a word, in this case I think the 'I'
might be a typo as well!!

Oh! And by the way, clown .... (AKJV) Luke 6:42 Either how canst thou
say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine
eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then
shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother’s eye.
--
Daniel

Daniel65

May 18, 2022, 3:40:24 AM5/18/22
The Last Doctor wrote on 17/05/2022 11:18 pm:
> Daniel65 <dani...@eternal-september.org> wrote:

<Snip>

>> Wasn't Donna originally supposed to have been marrying a Dark
>> skinned guy??
>>
>> (What should I call him?? A British Afro-American, or some such??)
>
> We don’t do that sort of thing, it’s not necessary. And why
> American? (Boggle)

Afro-American is an acceptable term in U.S. of A., isn't it??

I was searching for a British equivalent.

> People might reference their heritage when defining themselves, but
> not in everyday conversation.
>
> Both potential marriages for Donna were to black Britons,

Guess I was just trying to be 'PC' .... and failing!! ;-P

Is "black Briton" PC?? ;-)
--
Daniel

Daniel65

May 18, 2022, 3:42:43 AM5/18/22
The Doctor wrote on 18/05/2022 12:26 am:
> In article <t605cn$sl9$1...@dont-email.me>, Daniel65
> <dani...@eternal-september.org> wrote:

<Snip>

>>> But the new Rose is NOT Rose Tyler. She is Rose Temple-Noble!
>>> This means that she is likely the daughter of Donna Noble, making
>>> her a completely different character from Rose Tyler! A major
>>> clue to the fact that the new Rose is a different character is
>>> the fact that the new Rose has much darker skin than the old
>>> Rose!
>>
>> Wasn't Donna originally supposed to have been marrying a Dark
>> skinned guy??
>>
>> (What should I call him?? A British Afro-American, or some such??)
>
> Originally and then Indian.

WHAT?? Gobble-de-gook!!

tsbr...@gmail.com

May 18, 2022, 3:48:34 AM5/18/22
If not, can we use "Afro-Brits", or "Afro-Pommes"?

Daniel65

May 18, 2022, 3:56:56 AM5/18/22
The Doctor wrote on 18/05/2022 12:27 am:
> In article <t6ednWSbY8MMAx7_...@brightview.co.uk>,
> The True Doctor <agam...@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:

<Snip>

>> Look at how the ratings and fallen to 2.2 million, because the show is
>> only being made for lesbians, gays, bi-sexuals, transexuals, and queers.
>
> TOD is really a piece of work.

'TOD'??

The Last Doctor

May 18, 2022, 4:41:02 AM5/18/22
Daniel65 <dani...@eternal-september.org> wrote:
> The Last Doctor wrote on 17/05/2022 11:18 pm:
>> Daniel65 <dani...@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>
> <Snip>
>
>>> Wasn't Donna originally supposed to have been marrying a Dark
>>> skinned guy??
>>>
>>> (What should I call him?? A British Afro-American, or some such??)
>>
>> We don’t do that sort of thing, it’s not necessary. And why
>> American? (Boggle)
>
> Afro-American is an acceptable term in U.S. of A., isn't it??
>
> I was searching for a British equivalent.

Which wouldn’t involve America. But we don’t do that. In detail we might
say “black British with Caribbean (or precise islands) roots”, or Nigerian,
Rwandan etc - but it’s something that generally would only be discussed or
worried about in description, biography, or personal statement of identity.
Day to day, they’re British people who happen to be black.

>> People might reference their heritage when defining themselves, but
>> not in everyday conversation.
>>
>> Both potential marriages for Donna were to black Britons,
>
> Guess I was just trying to be 'PC' .... and failing!! ;-P
>
> Is "black Briton" PC?? ;-)

They’re black. They’re British. Those are simple descriptors. Yes, we went
from “Negro” and “Indian” to “coloured”, now to “black” and “Asian” (which
doesn’t include people from the Far East in common parlance - Oriental is
seen as outdated but if we don’t know which of Chinese, Thai, Filipino, —
and much rarer in U.K., Korean or Japanese — then British people often
still use it, otherwise we use country of origin). Asian is commonly used
for all people of Indian, Nepalese and Pakistani roots, unless we know
their country of origin when we might use it or not depending on context.

The generic PC term is “person of colour” but personally I dislike that one
and so do the black, Asian and Oriental Britons that I know.

The Doctor

May 18, 2022, 10:14:19 AM5/18/22
In article <t6276l$p3p$1...@dont-email.me>,
>> It would be better for the Timless Child Arc to be totally retconned.
>
>"owuld"?? And, even though 'I' is a word, in this case I think the 'I'
>might be a typo as well!!
Just fixed up. Thank you Daniel.

>Oh! And by the way, clown .... (AKJV) Luke 6:42 Either how canst thou
>say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine
>eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
>Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then
>shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother’s eye.

So who do you worship? Jesus Christ or the Pope?
And that is a mutually exclusive or.

>--
>Daniel

The Doctor

May 18, 2022, 10:15:09 AM5/18/22
In article <t627t6$tpg$1...@dont-email.me>,
Or Afro-Britons.

The Doctor

May 18, 2022, 10:16:00 AM5/18/22
In article <t6281g$tpg$2...@dont-email.me>,
Daniel65 <dani...@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>The Doctor wrote on 18/05/2022 12:26 am:
>> In article <t605cn$sl9$1...@dont-email.me>, Daniel65
>> <dani...@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>
><Snip>

>>> Wasn't Donna originally supposed to have been marrying a Dark
>>> skinned guy??
>>>
>>> (What should I call him?? A British Afro-American, or some such??)
>>
>> Originally and then Indian.
>
>WHAT?? Gobble-de-gook!!

You forget End of Time, Dannyboy!

>Oh! And by the way, clown .... (AKJV) Luke 6:42 Either how canst thou
>say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine
>eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
>Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then
>shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother’s eye.

So who do you worship? Jesus Christ or the Pope?
And that is a mutually exclusive or.

The Doctor

May 18, 2022, 10:16:33 AM5/18/22
In article <36ace02f-4d0b-4924...@googlegroups.com>,
Pommes?

The Doctor

May 18, 2022, 10:17:27 AM5/18/22
In article <t628s5$3mi$1...@dont-email.me>,
Daniel65 <dani...@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>The Doctor wrote on 18/05/2022 12:27 am:
>> In article <t6ednWSbY8MMAx7_...@brightview.co.uk>,
>> The True Doctor <agam...@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
>
><Snip>
>
>>> Look at how the ratings and fallen to 2.2 million, because the show is
>>> only being made for lesbians, gays, bi-sexuals, transexuals, and queers.
>>
>> TOD is really a piece of work.
>
>'TOD'??

TOD! The Other Doctor! Stephen Wilson!!

>Oh! And by the way, clown .... (AKJV) Luke 6:42 Either how canst thou
>say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine
>eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
>Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then
>shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother’s eye.

So who do you worship? Jesus Christ or the Pope?
And that is a mutually exclusive or.

>--
>Daniel

The Doctor

May 18, 2022, 10:18:12 AM5/18/22
In article <t62bes$m98$1...@dont-email.me>,
The Last Doctor <mi...@xenocyte.com> wrote:
And Indians.

>--
>There are some corners of the universe
> which have bred the most terrible things.
>Things which act against everything we believe in.
>
>They must be /fought/.

tsbr...@gmail.com

May 18, 2022, 3:23:27 PM5/18/22
On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 5:52:49 PM UTC-7, The True Doctor wrote:
> The rabid wokery destroying Doctor Who continues.
>
> https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/doctor-who-casts-first-trans-26981287
>
> Rose Tyler has been replaced by RTD with an actor who was born a man.
>
> This kind of deception is morally unjustifiable.

Does a lawsuit loom?

tsbr...@gmail.com

May 18, 2022, 3:25:25 PM5/18/22
On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 7:16:33 AM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <36ace02f-4d0b-4924...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> <Snip>

> >> Afro-American is an acceptable term in U.S. of A., isn't it??
> >>
> >> I was searching for a British equivalent.

> >> Guess I was just trying to be 'PC' .... and failing!! ;-P
> >>
> >> Is "black Briton" PC?? ;-)
> >
> >If not, can we use "Afro-Brits", or "Afro-Pommes"?
> Pommes?

British, IIRC.

Blueshirt

May 18, 2022, 4:53:45 PM5/18/22
Daniel65 wrote:

> Guess I was just trying to be 'PC' .... and failing!! ;-P
>
> Is "black Briton" PC?? ;-)

Why be politically correct? This is Usenet not the BBC canteen,
they're black.

All of them.

Except the one's that are not.

Blueshirt

May 18, 2022, 4:53:46 PM5/18/22
The Doctor wrote:

> In article <t62bes$m98$1...@dont-email.me>,
> The Last Doctor <mi...@xenocyte.com> wrote:
> >
> > The generic PC term is “person of colour” but personally I dislike
> > that one and so do the black, Asian and Oriental Britons that I
> > know.
> >

> And Indians.

Indians like Geronimo and Sitting Bull, or Indian like Mahatma Gandhi
and Vindaloo?

The Doctor

May 18, 2022, 6:18:20 PM5/18/22
In article <469ab446-a2db-4028...@googlegroups.com>,
Typical stupid Tim.

The Doctor

May 18, 2022, 6:18:54 PM5/18/22
In article <c7a8bede-56ab-4d2c...@googlegroups.com>,
I doubt you spelt it correctly.

The Doctor

May 18, 2022, 6:28:07 PM5/18/22
In article <xn0ni0vpc...@nntp.aioe.org>,
:-)

The Doctor

May 18, 2022, 6:28:24 PM5/18/22
In article <t63mcn$g2k$1...@dont-email.me>,
Like Gandhi.

tsbr...@gmail.com

May 18, 2022, 8:12:13 PM5/18/22
Rename ourselves "Ware"?

tsbr...@gmail.com

May 18, 2022, 8:41:08 PM5/18/22
On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 5:52:49 PM UTC-7, The True Doctor wrote:
> The rabid wokery destroying Doctor Who continues.
>
> https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/doctor-who-casts-first-trans-26981287
>
> Rose Tyler has been replaced by RTD with an actor who was born a man.

Its not Rose Tyler after all!

https://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/60th-filming-reveals-who-yasmin-finneys-rose-is-97327.htm

tsbr...@gmail.com

May 18, 2022, 8:51:03 PM5/18/22
On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 3:28:24 PM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <t63mcn$g2k$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:
> >The Doctor wrote:

> >> And Indians.
> >
> >Indians like Geronimo and Sitting Bull, or Indian like Mahatma Gandhi
> >and Vindaloo?
> Like Gandhi.

Gan-D: A pacifist Dalek who likes sea salt.

tsbr...@gmail.com

May 18, 2022, 8:52:10 PM5/18/22
On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 3:18:20 PM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <469ab446-a2db-4028...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 5:52:49 PM UTC-7, The True Doctor wrote:
> >> The rabid wokery destroying Doctor Who continues.
> >>
> >> https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/doctor-who-casts-first-trans-26981287
> >>
> >> Rose Tyler has been replaced by RTD with an actor who was born a man.
> >>
> >> This kind of deception is morally unjustifiable.
> >
> >Does a lawsuit loom?
> Typical stupid Tim.

Aggy was alleging a tort (deception as to the nature of a DW actress).

The Doctor

May 18, 2022, 9:17:25 PM5/18/22
In article <57c9b164-5649-4f27...@googlegroups.com>,
tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Rename ourselves "Ware"?

No!

The Doctor

May 18, 2022, 9:18:43 PM5/18/22
In article <13cef8df-66b1-41d5...@googlegroups.com>,
Still A Donna daughter?

The Doctor

May 18, 2022, 9:18:51 PM5/18/22
In article <4776b945-88cc-476d...@googlegroups.com>,
Boo!! You must be inspired by Idlehands and Stephen Wilson for such bad humour!

The Doctor

May 18, 2022, 9:19:05 PM5/18/22
In article <2f8fc7e2-000b-49c4...@googlegroups.com>,
tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 3:18:20 PM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
>> In article <469ab446-a2db-4028...@googlegroups.com>,
>> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Does a lawsuit loom?
>> Typical stupid Tim.
>
>Aggy was alleging a tort (deception as to the nature of a DW actress).

Was he?

tsbr...@gmail.com

May 19, 2022, 12:41:49 AM5/19/22
On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 6:19:05 PM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <2f8fc7e2-000b-49c4...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 3:18:20 PM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> Typical stupid Tim.
> >
> >Aggy was alleging a tort (deception as to the nature of a DW actress).
> Was he?

He was alleging deception.

tsbr...@gmail.com

May 19, 2022, 12:42:28 AM5/19/22
On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 6:18:43 PM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <13cef8df-66b1-41d5...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 5:52:49 PM UTC-7, The True Doctor wrote:
> >> The rabid wokery destroying Doctor Who continues.
> >>
> >> https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/doctor-who-casts-first-trans-26981287
> >>
> >> Rose Tyler has been replaced by RTD with an actor who was born a man.
> >
> >Its not Rose Tyler after all!
> >
> >https://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/60th-filming-reveals-who-yasmin-finneys-rose-is-97327.htm
> Still A Donna daughter?

That's the impression I get.

tsbr...@gmail.com

May 19, 2022, 12:43:27 AM5/19/22
On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 6:18:43 PM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <13cef8df-66b1-41d5...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 5:52:49 PM UTC-7, The True Doctor wrote:
> >> The rabid wokery destroying Doctor Who continues.
> >>
> >> https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/doctor-who-casts-first-trans-26981287
> >>
> >> Rose Tyler has been replaced by RTD with an actor who was born a man.
> >
> >Its not Rose Tyler after all!
> >
> >https://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/60th-filming-reveals-who-yasmin-finneys-rose-is-97327.htm
> Still A Donna daughter?

I bet that Donna's granddad gave her the idea of naming her daughter "Rose"!

tsbr...@gmail.com

May 19, 2022, 12:44:07 AM5/19/22
On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 6:17:25 PM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <57c9b164-5649-4f27...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Rename ourselves "Ware"?
>
> No!

How else can we "Be Ware"?

Daniel65

May 19, 2022, 3:25:12 AM5/19/22
The Doctor wrote on 19/5/22 8:18 am:
> In article <c7a8bede-56ab-4d2c...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 7:16:33 AM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> Pommes?
>>
>> British, IIRC.
>
> I doubt you spelt it correctly.

As it is an abbreviation for "Prisoner of Mother England"!

The singular is 'PoME', or Pommie!!

Oh! And by the way, clown .... (AKJV) Luke 6:42 Either how canst thou
say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine
eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then
shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother’s eye.
--
Daniel

Daniel65

May 19, 2022, 3:37:06 AM5/19/22
The Doctor wrote on 19/5/22 12:17 am:
> In article <t628s5$3mi$1...@dont-email.me>, Daniel65
> <dani...@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 18/05/2022 12:27 am:
>>> In article <t6ednWSbY8MMAx7_...@brightview.co.uk>,
>>> The True Doctor <agam...@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
>>
>> <Snip>

>>> TOD is really a piece of work.
>>
>> 'TOD'??
>
> TOD! The Other Doctor! Stephen Wilson!!

So did YOU, clown, use an abbreviation *WITHOUT* explaining what that
abbreviation stood for, clown??

Something YOU, clown, have admonished Tim for doing in the past, clown!!

"Do as I say, not as I do!!"

When I first read it, I thought your 'TOD' was your stuffed up way of
spelling "TODAY" but couldn't work out what "TODAY is really a piece of
work." was supposed to mean, clown!!

Oh! And by the way, clown .... (AKJV) Luke 6:42 Either how canst thou
say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine
eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then
shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother’s eye.
--
Daniel

Daniel65

May 19, 2022, 3:40:15 AM5/19/22
tsbr...@gmail.com wrote on 19/5/22 2:44 pm:
B. E. Ware == Brendan Eugene Ware, maybe!!
--
Daniel

Blueshirt

May 19, 2022, 3:40:54 AM5/19/22
Sensible people guessed that anyway... the character's name wasn't Rose
Tyler, it was Rose Noble-Temple. It was always likely she would be a
different Rose.

Some people with low IQ's are unable to use common sense before they
start frothing at the mouth though!

Blueshirt

May 19, 2022, 3:40:55 AM5/19/22
Logical.

For once Tim!

Daniel65

May 19, 2022, 3:45:06 AM5/19/22
tsbr...@gmail.com wrote on 19/5/22 2:43 pm:
Not a bad hunch, Tim!
--
Daniel

tsbr...@gmail.com

May 19, 2022, 3:57:46 AM5/19/22
On Thursday, May 19, 2022 at 12:40:54 AM UTC-7, Blueshirt wrote:
> tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 5:52:49 PM UTC-7, The True Doctor wrote:
> > > The rabid wokery destroying Doctor Who continues.
> > >
> > > https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/doctor-who-casts-first-trans-269
> > > 81287
> > >
> > > Rose Tyler has been replaced by RTD with an actor who was born a
> > > man.
> >
> > Its not Rose Tyler after all!
> >

> https://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/60th-filming-reveals-who-yasmin-finneys-rose-is-97327.htm
> Sensible people guessed that anyway... the character's name wasn't Rose
> Tyler, it was Rose Noble-Temple. It was always likely she would be a
> different Rose.

I too had guessed that it wasn't Rose Tyler!

> Some people with low IQ's are unable to use common sense before they
> start frothing at the mouth though!

Why would Donna name her daughter "Rose" anyway? She shouldn't have any memory of Rose
Tyler, since the Doctor suppressed all of her memories of him!

The Last Doctor

May 19, 2022, 4:14:27 AM5/19/22
Um … Yasmin Finney is trans. If you don’t think RTD has cast her because
Rose is written as trans then I think you should go back to the twentieth
century where you might find life less difficult to cope with. Or not.

What that means is that Donna had a son, who was probably not named Rose.
Trans people tend to select their own names. Now either Wilf or Donna could
have suggested the name Rose to Rose, or Rose could have floated it and
they agreed it was a good name (unconsciously in Donna’s case). Or, you
know, pure coincidence (off screen, deliberate act by RTD to foment exactly
the speculation we’ve seen over the last three days).

--
There are some corners of the universe
which have bred the most terrible things.
Things which act against everything we believe in.

They must be /fought/.

solar penguin

May 19, 2022, 4:30:52 AM5/19/22

The Last Doctor let loose with:

> Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:
>> tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> I bet that Donna's granddad gave her the idea of naming her daughter
>>> "Rose"!
>>
>> Logical.
>>
>> For once Tim!
>>

> Um … Yasmin Finney is trans. If you don’t think RTD has cast her because
> Rose is written as trans then I think you should go back to the twentieth
> century where you might find life less difficult to cope with. Or not.

Other way round. Trans people should play trans parts,
_but_ trans people shouldn’t only play trans parts.

After all, trans people want to be accepted as normal people
of their chosen gender, so why wouldn’t they be given
the chance to play those parts too?

If you want to ghetto-ise Yasmin Finney into only ever
being trapped playing trans roles, then you’re the one
institutionally transphobic by refusing to accept her as
a proper female actress.

> What that means is that Donna had a son, who was probably not named Rose.
> Trans people tend to select their own names. Now either Wilf or Donna could
> have suggested the name Rose to Rose, or Rose could have floated it and
> they agreed it was a good name (unconsciously in Donna’s case). Or, you
> know, pure coincidence (off screen, deliberate act by RTD to foment exactly
> the speculation we’ve seen over the last three days).

--
solar penguin

tsbr...@gmail.com

May 19, 2022, 4:42:48 AM5/19/22
On Thursday, May 19, 2022 at 1:30:52 AM UTC-7, solar penguin wrote:
> The Last Doctor let loose with:
> > Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:

> >> Logical.
> >>
> >> For once Tim!
> >>

> > Um … Yasmin Finney is trans. If you don’t think RTD has cast her because
> > Rose is written as trans then I think you should go back to the twentieth
> > century where you might find life less difficult to cope with. Or not.
> >
> Other way round. Trans people should play trans parts,
> _but_ trans people shouldn’t only play trans parts.
>
> After all, trans people want to be accepted as normal people
> of their chosen gender, so why wouldn’t they be given
> the chance to play those parts too?

Would you also allow non-trans people to play trans roles?

tsbr...@gmail.com

May 19, 2022, 4:48:10 AM5/19/22
On Thursday, May 19, 2022 at 1:14:27 AM UTC-7, The Last Doctor wrote:
> Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:
> > tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> I bet that Donna's granddad gave her the idea of naming her daughter
> >> "Rose"!
> >
> > Logical.
> >
> > For once Tim!
> >
> Um … Yasmin Finney is trans. If you don’t think RTD has cast her because
> Rose is written as trans then I think you should go back to the twentieth
> century where you might find life less difficult to cope with. Or not.

Oddly enough, Aggy thought that Yasmin Finney would be playing ROSE TYLER, probably based on the headline of the article he linked. Rose Tyler would be a NON-Trans role, unless she was secretly a trans way back in the 2000s!

tsbr...@gmail.com

May 19, 2022, 5:07:24 AM5/19/22
On Thursday, May 19, 2022 at 1:14:27 AM UTC-7, The Last Doctor wrote:
> Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:
> > tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> I bet that Donna's granddad gave her the idea of naming her daughter
> >> "Rose"!
> >
> > Logical.
> >
> > For once Tim!
> >
> Um … Yasmin Finney is trans. If you don’t think RTD has cast her because
> Rose is written as trans then I think you should go back to the twentieth
> century where you might find life less difficult to cope with. Or not.

https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/heartstopper-yasmin-finney-doctor-who-rose-tyler-1235268305/

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/a40033144/doctor-who-first-look-heartstopper-yasmin-finney-rose/

https://www.whattowatch.com/news/doctor-who-reveals-rose-will-return-but-theres-a-twist

https://www.cinemablend.com/television/after-david-tennant-news-looks-like-doctor-who-is-bringing-rose-tyler-back-in-a-wild-way

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2022/may/17/yasmin-finney-rose-tyler-trans-doctor-who-russell-t-davies-david-tennant-pass-notes

I can't find the specific announcement that the CHARACTER Rose Temple-Noble will be transgender, only that the ACTRESS is transgender! Where did you, The Last Doctor, read the specific news of the CHARACTER being trans?

tsbr...@gmail.com

May 19, 2022, 5:08:24 AM5/19/22
Which would have confused the living daylights out of Mickey Smith!

Daniel65

May 19, 2022, 5:39:13 AM5/19/22
solar penguin wrote on 19/5/22 6:30 pm:> The Last Doctor let loose with:
>> Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:

>>> Logical.
>>>
>>> For once Tim!
>>
>> Um … Yasmin Finney is trans. If you don’t think RTD has cast her
>> because Rose is written as trans then I think you should go back to
>> the twentieth century where you might find life less difficult to
>> cope with. Or not.
>
> Other way round. Trans people should play trans parts, _but_ trans
> people shouldn’t only play trans parts.

<Snip>

So are you suggesting that 'Trans' actors should play both Male AND
Female roles??

Oh, No!! After re-reading your post, you are suggesting that *IF* a
character is a 'Trans' character they should be played by a 'Trans'
Actor! Right??

But, then, on a similar basis, are you suggesting that a 'Straight'
character *MUST* be played by a 'Straight' Actor?? Or would that be too
limiting on the roles that 'Trans' Actors could be cast in??
--
Daniel

solar penguin

May 19, 2022, 6:07:53 AM5/19/22
On Thursday, 19 May 2022 at 10:39:13 UTC+1, Daniel declared:
Sorry, I didn't explain that very clearly.

If trans characters are played by cis actors, some viewers may
get the the wrong impression that trans people aren't really
trans but only pretending and acting and playing at being trans.
(Just a man dressed up as a woman, or vice versa.)

You can help avoid this by casting trans actors in trans roles.

OTOH this doesn't mean that trans actors should only ever play
trans roles. Even though Yasmin Finney is trans, it shouldn't
automatically mean that Rose Temple-Noble is.

solar penguin

May 19, 2022, 6:15:39 AM5/19/22
On Thursday, 19 May 2022 at 09:42:48 UTC+1, Tim typed:
I'm neither allowing nor un-allowing anything. Just describing
how things are.

Like I explained to Daniel, when trans characters are played by
cis actors, some viewers may get the the wrong impression
that trans people aren't really trans but only pretending and
acting and playing at being trans.

Hopefully, as society gets more used to trans people, this will
become less of a problem.

(Ultimately, I'd love for us to reach the point where anyone of
any race or gender can play any character of any race or
gender. These things just plain shouldn't matter. But we've
got a long way to go before that.)

The Doctor

May 19, 2022, 6:57:31 AM5/19/22
In article <26d513b2-fea2-4a7d...@googlegroups.com>,
tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 6:19:05 PM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
>> In article <2f8fc7e2-000b-49c4...@googlegroups.com>,
>> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >> >>

>https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/doctor-who-casts-first-trans-26981287

>> >Aggy was alleging a tort (deception as to the nature of a DW actress).
>> Was he?
>
>He was alleging deception.

IYIO.

The Doctor

May 19, 2022, 6:58:01 AM5/19/22
In article <71e449f6-e949-404d...@googlegroups.com>,
tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 6:18:43 PM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
>> In article <13cef8df-66b1-41d5...@googlegroups.com>,
>> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Its not Rose Tyler after all!
>> >

>>https://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/60th-filming-reveals-who-yasmin-finneys-rose-is-97327.htm
>> Still A Donna daughter?
>
>That's the impression I get.

She would be brownish not blackish.

The Doctor

May 19, 2022, 6:58:16 AM5/19/22
In article <63789530-36c4-413f...@googlegroups.com>,
tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 6:18:43 PM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
>> In article <13cef8df-66b1-41d5...@googlegroups.com>,
>> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Its not Rose Tyler after all!
>> >

>>https://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/60th-filming-reveals-who-yasmin-finneys-rose-is-97327.htm
>> Still A Donna daughter?
>
>I bet that Donna's granddad gave her the idea of naming her daughter "Rose"!

Wait and see.

The Doctor

May 19, 2022, 6:58:39 AM5/19/22
In article <ae2433db-aac5-4240...@googlegroups.com>,
Someone hit an extra space.

The Doctor

May 19, 2022, 7:06:42 AM5/19/22
In article <t64rcm$tqj$1...@dont-email.me>,
Dan's definition of clown comes from
http://www.chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/10-1.htm

JO: Look.
(The scanner shows William inside a pyramid shape. He was too ill to act, bless
him.)
DOCTOR 1: [on scanner] Ah, there you are. I seem to be stuck up here. Hmm? Hmm?
Oh, so you're my replacements. Huh. A dandy and a clown. Have you done anything?
DOCTOR 2: Well, we've, er, assessed the situation.
DOCTOR 1 [on scanner]: Just as I thought. Nothing.
DOCTOR: Well it's not easy, you know.

Get out of chronic hysteresis mode Dannyboy!

But not pommes as in the french for apples, Dannyboy!

Dannyboy just wants his post count to increase.
Are you complaining that your post count is too low Dannyboy?

>Oh! And by the way, clown .... (AKJV) Luke 6:42 Either how canst thou
>say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine
>eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
>Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then
>shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother’s eye.

So who do you worship? Jesus Christ or the Pope?
And that is a mutually exclusive or.

>--
>Daniel

The Doctor

May 19, 2022, 7:07:23 AM5/19/22
In article <t64s30$b3o$1...@dont-email.me>,
Daniel65 <dani...@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>The Doctor wrote on 19/5/22 12:17 am:
>> In article <t628s5$3mi$1...@dont-email.me>, Daniel65
>> <dani...@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> <Snip>

>>> 'TOD'??
>>
>> TOD! The Other Doctor! Stephen Wilson!!
>
>So did YOU, clown, use an abbreviation *WITHOUT* explaining what that
>abbreviation stood for, clown??
>
>Something YOU, clown, have admonished Tim for doing in the past, clown!!
>
>"Do as I say, not as I do!!"
>
>When I first read it, I thought your 'TOD' was your stuffed up way of
>spelling "TODAY" but couldn't work out what "TODAY is really a piece of
>work." was supposed to mean, clown!!

Dan's definition of clown comes from
http://www.chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/10-1.htm

JO: Look.
(The scanner shows William inside a pyramid shape. He was too ill to act, bless
him.)
DOCTOR 1: [on scanner] Ah, there you are. I seem to be stuck up here. Hmm? Hmm?
Oh, so you're my replacements. Huh. A dandy and a clown. Have you done anything?
DOCTOR 2: Well, we've, er, assessed the situation.
DOCTOR 1 [on scanner]: Just as I thought. Nothing.
DOCTOR: Well it's not easy, you know.

Get out of chronic hysteresis mode Dannyboy!

Do try to keep up, Dannyboy!

Dannyboy just wants his post count to increase.
Are you complaining that your post count is too low Dannyboy?

>Oh! And by the way, clown .... (AKJV) Luke 6:42 Either how canst thou
>say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine
>eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
>Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then
>shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother’s eye.

The Doctor

May 19, 2022, 7:07:34 AM5/19/22
In article <t64s8s$b3o$2...@dont-email.me>,
LOL!

The Doctor

May 19, 2022, 7:08:07 AM5/19/22
In article <t64sa4$fgu$1...@dont-email.me>,
Mind you at End of Time, Donna marries an indo-Briton.

The Doctor

May 19, 2022, 7:13:27 AM5/19/22
In article <t64sa4$fgu$2...@dont-email.me>,
In a few times.