Buy Xanax online

Tony Hans

Oct 19, 2021, 7:56:08 AM10/19/21
Hi Guys, we have in stock the following for you.
They are top quality and are sold at affordable street prices
with 10% discount on bulk orders.
In stock, we have the following:
Valium
Diazepam
Ivermectin
Temazepam
Adderall
Vicodin
Xanax bars
Oxycodone
Lyrica
Cali weed strains(Contact for strains and videos)
Hash
Dab
Coke
and many other at your request
Local drop offs and also swift delivery if not around
Secured commnucation
by Wickr :Vendorvuggs1
Text/Whatsapp:+1 929 900 5143

tsbr...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2021, 3:31:44 PM10/19/21
Amazing! How are you avoiding supply chain problems?????

The Doctor

Oct 19, 2021, 6:18:10 PM10/19/21
In article <e9f1e869-e6a6-40ae...@googlegroups.com>,
2 stupid spamtrollers for you.
Alberta on 18 Oct vote ! Beware https://mindspring.com

Daniel65

Oct 20, 2021, 4:54:11 AM10/20/21
tsbr...@gmail.com wrote on 20/10/2021 6:31 am:
> 2481 2482 2483 On Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 4:56:08 AM UTC-7, tonyha...@gmail.com wrote:

<Snip>

> Amazing! How are you avoiding supply chain problems?????

Maybe he's using 'Kerb!am', Tim!!
--
Daniel

The Last Doctor

Oct 20, 2021, 5:41:34 AM10/20/21
The Doctor <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
> In article <e9f1e869-e6a6-40ae...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> 2481 2482 2483 On Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 4:56:08 AM UTC-7,
>> tonyha...@gmail.com wrote:

[SPAM REMOVED, since the 2 spamtrollers were too stupid to do it]

>> Amazing! How are you avoiding supply chain problems?????
>
> 2 stupid spamtrollers for you.

One spammer (the OP) and 2 stupid spamtrollers once you posted, just to be
accurate.

--
There are some corners of the universe
which have bred the most terrible things.

They must be /fought/.

The Doctor

Oct 20, 2021, 10:37:56 AM10/20/21
In article <skolfg$1pp$6...@dont-email.me>,
Kerplop you mean.

The Doctor

Oct 20, 2021, 10:38:56 AM10/20/21
In article <skoo8d$s2p$1...@dont-email.me>,
The Last Doctor <mi...@xenocyte.com> wrote:
>The Doctor <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
>> In article <e9f1e869-e6a6-40ae...@googlegroups.com>,
>> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> 2481 2482 2483 On Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 4:56:08 AM UTC-7,
>>> tonyha...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>[SPAM REMOVED, since the 2 spamtrollers were too stupid to do it]
>
>>> Amazing! How are you avoiding supply chain problems?????
>>
>> 2 stupid spamtrollers for you.
>
>One spammer (the OP) and 2 stupid spamtrollers once you posted, just to be
>accurate.

You ever accurate MM? LOL!