(2255 - 300) Rosa

tsbr...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2022, 6:26:40 PM9/19/22
10/10.

The Doctor

Sep 19, 2022, 7:13:34 PM9/19/22
In article <afaacdb6-ffba-49a4...@googlegroups.com>,
tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>10/10.

2/10
--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nk.ca Ici doc...@nk.ca
Quebec oubliez les extremes et votez PLQ Beware https://mindspring.com

Daniel65

Sep 20, 2022, 6:54:18 AM9/20/22
The Doctor wrote on 20/9/22 9:13 am:
> In article <afaacdb6-ffba-49a4...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> 10/10.
>
> 2/10

No respect for Queen Elizabeth II you stupid Canuck!!

Follow the lead of Joe Biden!
--
Daniel

The Doctor

Sep 20, 2022, 10:24:31 AM9/20/22
In article <tgc64o$1fm7s$1...@dont-email.me>,
Joe Biden has nothing to do with Canada.

And you should check the posting time.

IT was when the hearst was en route to Winsdor castle.

>--
>Daniel

Daniel65

Sep 21, 2022, 4:01:04 AM9/21/22
The Doctor wrote on 21/09/2022 12:24 am:
> In article <tgc64o$1fm7s$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel65 <dani...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 20/9/22 9:13 am:
>>>
>>> 2/10
>>>
>> No respect for Queen Elizabeth II you stupid Canuck!!
>>
>> Follow the lead of Joe Biden!
>
> Joe Biden has nothing to do with Canada.
>
> And you should check the posting time.
>
> IT was when the hearst was en route to Winsdor castle.

Where the hell is "Winsdor castle", clown??

No respect for Queen Elizabeth II you stupid Canuck!!
--
Daniel

The Doctor

Sep 21, 2022, 10:17:12 AM9/21/22
In article <tgegbu$1paek$1...@dont-email.me>,
Daniel65 <dani...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>The Doctor wrote on 21/09/2022 12:24 am:
>> In article <tgc64o$1fm7s$1...@dont-email.me>,
>> Daniel65 <dani...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

>>> No respect for Queen Elizabeth II you stupid Canuck!!
>>>
>>> Follow the lead of Joe Biden!
>>
>> Joe Biden has nothing to do with Canada.
>>
>> And you should check the posting time.
>>
>> IT was when the hearst was en route to Winsdor castle.
>
>Where the hell is "Winsdor castle", clown??
>
>No respect for Queen Elizabeth II you stupid Canuck!!

Dan's definition of clown comes from
http://www.chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/10-1.htm

JO: Look.
(The scanner shows William inside a pyramid shape. He was too ill to act, bless
him.)
DOCTOR 1: [on scanner] Ah, there you are. I seem to be stuck up here. Hmm? Hmm?
Oh, so you're my replacements. Huh. A dandy and a clown. Have you done anything?
DOCTOR 2: Well, we've, er, assessed the situation.
DOCTOR 1 [on scanner]: Just as I thought. Nothing.
DOCTOR: Well it's not easy, you know.

Get out of chronic hysteresis mode Dannyboy!

Ever been to Windsor town, Dannyboy?

Dannyboy just wants his post count to increase.
Are you complaining that your post count is too low Dannyboy?

Daniel65

Sep 22, 2022, 8:34:17 AM9/22/22
The Doctor wrote on 22/9/22 12:17 am:
> In article <tgegbu$1paek$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel65 <dani...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 21/09/2022 12:24 am:

>>> Joe Biden has nothing to do with Canada.
>>>
>>> And you should check the posting time.
>>>
>>> IT was when the hearst was en route to Winsdor castle.
>>
>> Where the hell is "Winsdor castle", clown??
>>
>> No respect for Queen Elizabeth II you stupid Canuck!!

Failure to answer Question asked, noted, clown!! Was it too difficult
for YOU, clown??

*Quote*
Where the hell is "Winsdor castle", clown??
*End Quote*

> Ever been to Windsor town, Dannyboy?

No, clown!! Why do YOU, clown, ask??
--
Daniel

The Doctor

Sep 22, 2022, 7:22:39 PM9/22/22
In article <tghko6$24kqt$1...@dont-email.me>,
Dan's definition of clown comes from
http://www.chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/10-1.htm

JO: Look.
(The scanner shows William inside a pyramid shape. He was too ill to act, bless
him.)
DOCTOR 1: [on scanner] Ah, there you are. I seem to be stuck up here. Hmm? Hmm?
Oh, so you're my replacements. Huh. A dandy and a clown. Have you done anything?
DOCTOR 2: Well, we've, er, assessed the situation.
DOCTOR 1 [on scanner]: Just as I thought. Nothing.
DOCTOR: Well it's not easy, you know.

Get out of chronic hysteresis mode Dannyboy!

That is where you find the Castle .

Guess which bodies are resting.

Daniel65

Sep 23, 2022, 7:46:20 AM9/23/22
The Doctor wrote on 23/9/22 9:22 am:
WHAT?? You mean there is a Castle in '

> Guess which bodies are resting.

--
Daniel

Daniel65

Sep 23, 2022, 7:51:46 AM9/23/22
The Doctor wrote on 23/9/22 9:22 am:
> That is where you find the Castle .

What Castle, clown??

In Australia 'The Castle' is found alongside an Airport!!

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118826/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2

> Guess which bodies are resting.

I'm guessing NONE of them!! Some would still be decomposing, though, clown!!
--
Daniel

The Doctor

Sep 23, 2022, 4:35:15 PM9/23/22
In article <tgk6aa$2h1k0$2...@dont-email.me>,
Windsor.

>> Guess which bodies are resting.
>

>--
>Daniel

The Doctor

Sep 23, 2022, 4:37:10 PM9/23/22
In article <tgk6kf$2h2pr$1...@dont-email.me>,
Dan's definition of clown comes from
http://www.chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/10-1.htm

JO: Look.
(The scanner shows William inside a pyramid shape. He was too ill to act, bless
him.)
DOCTOR 1: [on scanner] Ah, there you are. I seem to be stuck up here. Hmm? Hmm?
Oh, so you're my replacements. Huh. A dandy and a clown. Have you done anything?
DOCTOR 2: Well, we've, er, assessed the situation.
DOCTOR 1 [on scanner]: Just as I thought. Nothing.
DOCTOR: Well it's not easy, you know.

Get out of chronic hysteresis mode Dannyboy!

Wrong Castle. You must have forgotten Silver Nemesis.

Dannyboy just wants his post count to increase.
Are you complaining that your post count is too low Dannyboy?

>> Guess which bodies are resting.
>
>I'm guessing NONE of them!! Some would still be decomposing, though, clown!!

Dan's definition of clown comes from
http://www.chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/10-1.htm

JO: Look.
(The scanner shows William inside a pyramid shape. He was too ill to act, bless
him.)
DOCTOR 1: [on scanner] Ah, there you are. I seem to be stuck up here. Hmm? Hmm?
Oh, so you're my replacements. Huh. A dandy and a clown. Have you done anything?
DOCTOR 2: Well, we've, er, assessed the situation.
DOCTOR 1 [on scanner]: Just as I thought. Nothing.
DOCTOR: Well it's not easy, you know.

Get out of chronic hysteresis mode Dannyboy!

The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh, King George VI and his wife ...

Daniel65

Sep 24, 2022, 9:11:41 AM9/24/22
The Doctor wrote on 24/9/22 6:37 am:
> Wrong Castle. You must have forgotten Silver Nemesis.

I have seen 'Silver Nemesis' since The Queen died, clown!!

>>> Guess which bodies are resting.
>>
>> I'm guessing NONE of them!! Some would still be decomposing,
>> though, clown!!

> The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh, King George VI and his wife ...

"and his wife" .... Who was whom, clown??
--
Daniel

The Doctor

Sep 24, 2022, 9:37:04 AM9/24/22
In article <tgmvmb$2vtcg$1...@dont-email.me>,
Dan's definition of clown comes from
http://www.chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/10-1.htm

JO: Look.
(The scanner shows William inside a pyramid shape. He was too ill to act, bless
him.)
DOCTOR 1: [on scanner] Ah, there you are. I seem to be stuck up here. Hmm? Hmm?
Oh, so you're my replacements. Huh. A dandy and a clown. Have you done anything?
DOCTOR 2: Well, we've, er, assessed the situation.
DOCTOR 1 [on scanner]: Just as I thought. Nothing.
DOCTOR: Well it's not easy, you know.

Get out of chronic hysteresis mode Dannyboy!

You forgot Elizabeth Lyon-Bowles who died 20 years ago, Dannyboy?

tsbr...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2022, 9:48:17 AM9/24/22
Do you think that they are Walking Dead?

The Doctor

Sep 24, 2022, 10:06:15 AM9/24/22
In article <0a756ad0-4cd9-4d61...@googlegroups.com>,
LOL!

Daniel65

Sep 25, 2022, 7:33:41 AM9/25/22
The Doctor wrote on 24/9/22 11:37 pm:
> In article <tgmvmb$2vtcg$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel65 <dani...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 24/9/22 6:37 am:

<Snip>

>>> The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh, King George VI and his wife ...
>>
>> "and his wife" .... Who was whom, clown??

> You forgot Elizabeth Lyon-Bowles who died 20 years ago, Dannyboy?

No, clown, just wondering if YOU, clown, knew if "Elizabeth Lyon-Bowles"
became 'The Queen Consort' after they were married, clown, or was she,
generally, known as 'The Queen', clown??
--
Daniel

The Doctor

Sep 25, 2022, 8:30:23 AM9/25/22
In article <tgpeai$3aimp$1...@dont-email.me>,
Dan's definition of clown comes from
http://www.chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/10-1.htm

JO: Look.
(The scanner shows William inside a pyramid shape. He was too ill to act, bless
him.)
DOCTOR 1: [on scanner] Ah, there you are. I seem to be stuck up here. Hmm? Hmm?
Oh, so you're my replacements. Huh. A dandy and a clown. Have you done anything?
DOCTOR 2: Well, we've, er, assessed the situation.
DOCTOR 1 [on scanner]: Just as I thought. Nothing.
DOCTOR: Well it's not easy, you know.

Get out of chronic hysteresis mode Dannyboy!

YN gave a logical explanation of the situation, Dannyboy.

Daniel65

Sep 26, 2022, 7:11:32 AM9/26/22
The Doctor wrote on 25/9/22 10:30 pm:
> In article <tgpeai$3aimp$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel65 <dani...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 24/9/22 11:37 pm:
>>
>> <Snip>

>>> You forgot Elizabeth Lyon-Bowles who died 20 years ago, Dannyboy?
>>
>> No, clown, just wondering if YOU, clown, knew if "Elizabeth Lyon-Bowles"
>> became 'The Queen Consort' after they were married, clown, or was she,
>> generally, known as 'The Queen', clown??

> YN gave a logical explanation of the situation, Dannyboy.

I wasn't asking Your Name his opinion, clown, I was asking YOU, clown,
hence the nym 'clown' appearing several times in my previous response,
clown!!
--
Daniel

solar penguin

Sep 26, 2022, 8:52:00 AM9/26/22

The Idiot insisted:

> You forgot Elizabeth Lyon-Bowles who died 20 years
> ago, Dannyboy?

Liar! Her name wasn’t Elizabeth Lyon-Bowles.

--
solar penguin

tsbr...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2022, 9:43:50 AM9/26/22
On Monday, September 26, 2022 at 5:52:00 AM UTC-7, solar penguin wrote:
> The Idiot insisted:
> >
> > You forgot Elizabeth Lyon-Bowles who died 20 years
> > ago, Dannyboy?
> >
> Liar! Her name wasn’t Elizabeth Lyon-Bowles.

What was her name?

The Doctor

Sep 26, 2022, 10:48:08 AM9/26/22
In article <tgs1d2$3ngdp$5...@dont-email.me>,
Dan's definition of clown comes from
http://www.chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/10-1.htm

JO: Look.
(The scanner shows William inside a pyramid shape. He was too ill to act, bless
him.)
DOCTOR 1: [on scanner] Ah, there you are. I seem to be stuck up here. Hmm? Hmm?
Oh, so you're my replacements. Huh. A dandy and a clown. Have you done anything?
DOCTOR 2: Well, we've, er, assessed the situation.
DOCTOR 1 [on scanner]: Just as I thought. Nothing.
DOCTOR: Well it's not easy, you know.

Get out of chronic hysteresis mode Dannyboy!

therefore you cannot accept YN's logical answer, Dannyboy?

The Doctor

Sep 26, 2022, 10:49:02 AM9/26/22
In article <tgs79e$3o5b3$1...@dont-email.me>,
solar penguin <solar....@gmail.com> wrote:

>The Idiot insisted:
>

>> You forgot Elizabeth Lyon-Bowles who died 20 years
>> ago, Dannyboy?
>>

>Liar! Her name wasn’t Elizabeth Lyon-Bowles.

So what do YOU recall SP?

>--
>solar penguin

The Doctor

Sep 26, 2022, 10:54:07 AM9/26/22
In article <f3fe2309-af8f-4966...@googlegroups.com>,
Exactly! I recall Lady Diana Spencer and Camilla PArker-Bowles.

Daniel65

Sep 27, 2022, 8:01:52 AM9/27/22
The Doctor wrote on 27/9/22 12:48 am:
> therefore you cannot accept YN's logical answer, Dannyboy?

Not doubting Your Name's opinion, clown, just trying to get YOUR
opinion, clown!!
--
Daniel

Daniel65

Sep 27, 2022, 8:03:02 AM9/27/22
The Doctor wrote on 27/9/22 12:54 am:
> In article <f3fe2309-af8f-4966...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Monday, September 26, 2022 at 5:52:00 AM UTC-7, solar penguin wrote:
>>> The Idiot insisted:

>>> Liar! Her name wasn’t Elizabeth Lyon-Bowles.
>>
>> What was her name?
>
> Exactly! I recall Lady Diana Spencer and Camilla PArker-Bowles.

And the logic there is .....??
--
Daniel

solar penguin

Sep 27, 2022, 8:26:06 AM9/27/22

The Idiot inquired:

> In article <tgs79e$3o5b3$1...@dont-email.me>,
> solar penguin <solar....@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> The Idiot insisted:
>>

>>> You forgot Elizabeth Lyon-Bowles who died 20 years
>>> ago, Dannyboy?
>>>

>> Liar! Her name wasn’t Elizabeth Lyon-Bowles.
>>

> So what do YOU recall SP?

I recall her name correctly, unlike you.

--
solar penguin

solar penguin

Sep 27, 2022, 8:26:07 AM9/27/22

Tim typed:
Elizabeth Bowles-Lyon.

--
solar penguin

The Last Doctor

Sep 27, 2022, 8:55:36 AM9/27/22
Actually - Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon. No “l” in Bowes.

--
There are some corners of the universe
which have bred the most terrible things.

They must be /fought/.

The Doctor

Sep 27, 2022, 9:20:49 AM9/27/22
In article <tguond$243i$6...@dont-email.me>,
Dan's definition of clown comes from
http://www.chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/10-1.htm

JO: Look.
(The scanner shows William inside a pyramid shape. He was too ill to act, bless
him.)
DOCTOR 1: [on scanner] Ah, there you are. I seem to be stuck up here. Hmm? Hmm?
Oh, so you're my replacements. Huh. A dandy and a clown. Have you done anything?
DOCTOR 2: Well, we've, er, assessed the situation.
DOCTOR 1 [on scanner]: Just as I thought. Nothing.
DOCTOR: Well it's not easy, you know.

Get out of chronic hysteresis mode Dannyboy!

They are similar, Dannyboy!

The Doctor

Sep 27, 2022, 9:21:36 AM9/27/22
In article <tguopk$243i$7...@dont-email.me>,
Just waiting for SP!

Now do you recall Kate Middleton?

>--
>Daniel

The Doctor

Sep 27, 2022, 9:23:56 AM9/27/22
In article <tguq4s$2cbg$1...@dont-email.me>,
solar penguin <solar....@gmail.com> wrote:

>The Idiot inquired:
>
>> In article <tgs79e$3o5b3$1...@dont-email.me>,
>> solar penguin <solar....@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> The Idiot insisted:

>>> Liar! Her name wasn’t Elizabeth Lyon-Bowles.
>>>

>> So what do YOU recall SP?
>>

>I recall her name correctly, unlike you.

So type it below SP.

The Doctor

Sep 27, 2022, 9:24:32 AM9/27/22
In article <tguq4s$2cbg$2...@dont-email.me>,
I recall Lyon-Bowles.

Thank you for the correction SP.

solar penguin

Sep 27, 2022, 9:49:45 AM9/27/22

The Last Doctor let us know:

> solar penguin <solar....@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Tim typed:

>>> What was her name?
>>>

>> Elizabeth Bowles-Lyon.
>>

> Actually - Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon. No “l” in Bowes.

Oops! The Idiot’s idiocy must be rubbing off on me!

--
solar penguin

The Doctor

Sep 27, 2022, 6:06:40 PM9/27/22
In article <tguv1n$2psf$1...@dont-email.me>,
We stand corrected.

Daniel65

Sep 28, 2022, 2:45:13 AM9/28/22
> They are similar, Dannyboy!

But I wouldn't know, clown, cause YOU, clown, will not express YOUR
opinion, clown!!
--
Daniel

Daniel65

Sep 28, 2022, 2:49:00 AM9/28/22
The Doctor wrote on 27/09/2022 11:21 pm:
> In article <tguopk$243i$7...@dont-email.me>, Daniel65
> <dani...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 27/9/22 12:54 am:
>>> In article
>>> <f3fe2309-af8f-4966...@googlegroups.com>,

>>> Exactly! I recall Lady Diana Spencer and Camilla PArker-Bowles.
>>>
>> And the logic there is .....??
>
> Just waiting for SP!
>
> Now do you recall Kate Middleton?

Sorry!! Where the fuck did Kate Middleton come into this conversation,
clown??

And notice how YOUR UseNet agent, trn 4.0-test77 (Sep 1, 2010), has
AGAIN screwed up the quoted material, clown!! ..... "Her name
wasn’t Elizabeth"!!
--
Daniel

tsbr...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2022, 3:47:33 AM9/28/22
A low IQ ocean (Idio-Sea)?

The Doctor

Sep 28, 2022, 10:50:06 AM9/28/22
In article <th0qhn$aei5$2...@dont-email.me>,
Dan's definition of clown comes from
http://www.chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/10-1.htm

JO: Look.
(The scanner shows William inside a pyramid shape. He was too ill to act, bless
him.)
DOCTOR 1: [on scanner] Ah, there you are. I seem to be stuck up here. Hmm? Hmm?
Oh, so you're my replacements. Huh. A dandy and a clown. Have you done anything?
DOCTOR 2: Well, we've, er, assessed the situation.
DOCTOR 1 [on scanner]: Just as I thought. Nothing.
DOCTOR: Well it's not easy, you know.

Get out of chronic hysteresis mode Dannyboy!

your problem, Dannyboy!

The Doctor

Sep 28, 2022, 10:51:03 AM9/28/22
In article <th0qoq$afg3$1...@dont-email.me>,
Daniel65 <dani...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>The Doctor wrote on 27/09/2022 11:21 pm:
>> In article <tguopk$243i$7...@dont-email.me>, Daniel65
>> <dani...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

>>> And the logic there is .....??
>>
>> Just waiting for SP!
>>
>> Now do you recall Kate Middleton?
>
>Sorry!! Where did Kate Middleton come into this conversation,
>clown??

Dan's definition of clown comes from
http://www.chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/10-1.htm

JO: Look.
(The scanner shows William inside a pyramid shape. He was too ill to act, bless
him.)
DOCTOR 1: [on scanner] Ah, there you are. I seem to be stuck up here. Hmm? Hmm?
Oh, so you're my replacements. Huh. A dandy and a clown. Have you done anything?
DOCTOR 2: Well, we've, er, assessed the situation.
DOCTOR 1 [on scanner]: Just as I thought. Nothing.
DOCTOR: Well it's not easy, you know.

Get out of chronic hysteresis mode Dannyboy!

So can you name royals' madien name before they became Royal, Dannyboy?

Dannyboy just wants his post count to increase.
Are you complaining that your post count is too low Dannyboy?

>And notice how YOUR UseNet agent, trn 4.0-test77 (Sep 1, 2010), has
>AGAIN screwed up the quoted material, clown!! ..... "Her name
>wasn’t Elizabeth"!!
>--
>Daniel

The Doctor

Sep 28, 2022, 10:53:16 AM9/28/22
In article <8e97c067-2bf1-4658...@googlegroups.com>,
Boo!! You must be inspired by Idlehands and Stephen Wilson for such bad humour!

Depeer Google groups now!

Daniel65

Sep 29, 2022, 8:00:29 AM9/29/22
The Doctor wrote on 29/9/22 12:51 am:
> In article <th0qoq$afg3$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel65 <dani...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 27/09/2022 11:21 pm:

>>> Just waiting for SP!
>>>
>>> Now do you recall Kate Middleton?
>>
>> Sorry!! Where did Kate Middleton come into this conversation,
>> clown??

> So can you name royals' madien name before they became Royal, Dannyboy?

AND THIS HAS *WHAT* TO DO WITH "DOCTOR WHO", clown??
--
Daniel

The Doctor

Sep 29, 2022, 5:32:37 PM9/29/22
In article <th41cr$lcc3$1...@dont-email.me>,
Dan's definition of clown comes from
http://www.chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/10-1.htm

JO: Look.
(The scanner shows William inside a pyramid shape. He was too ill to act, bless
him.)
DOCTOR 1: [on scanner] Ah, there you are. I seem to be stuck up here. Hmm? Hmm?
Oh, so you're my replacements. Huh. A dandy and a clown. Have you done anything?
DOCTOR 2: Well, we've, er, assessed the situation.
DOCTOR 1 [on scanner]: Just as I thought. Nothing.
DOCTOR: Well it's not easy, you know.

Get out of chronic hysteresis mode Dannyboy!

Royal have been seen in DW , Dannyboy!