Displacement Guns and Heather

tsbr...@gmail.com

May 26, 2021, 12:56:38 AM5/26/21
I am guessing that Heather is immune because of her liquid nature, as the Displacement Gun energy would pass through the liquid like the energy from the Dalek gun did, and like bullets would (like shooting a river?).

solar penguin

May 26, 2021, 2:28:11 AM5/26/21
On Wednesday, 26 May 2021 at 05:56:38 UTC+1, Tim
typed…
I am guessing that none of us cares what you’re guessing!

Oh, wait. My mistake…

I know for a fact that none of us cares what you’re guessing!

The Doctor

May 26, 2021, 10:18:54 AM5/26/21
In article <ce44cdc6-67c8-451a...@googlegroups.com>,
And your proof is?

Please post proof and until you can prove your hypothesis,
please do not post to rec.arts.drwho !
We either read, assume and do, or read, seek and do. -unknown

The Doctor

May 26, 2021, 10:24:11 AM5/26/21
In article <5a208ac4-0859-49b8...@googlegroups.com>,
Spot on SP!

tsbr...@gmail.com

May 26, 2021, 12:58:10 PM5/26/21
On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 7:18:54 AM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <ce44cdc6-67c8-451a...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >I am guessing that Heather is immune because of her liquid nature, as
> >the Displacement Gun energy would pass through the liquid like the
> >energy from the Dalek gun did, and like bullets would (like shooting a
> >river?).
> And your proof is?
>
> Please post proof and until you can prove your hypothesis,
> please do not post to rec.arts.drwho !

You are the one who said that Heather is immune to Displacement Guns, so I am now trying to guess why.

The Doctor

May 26, 2021, 6:46:31 PM5/26/21
In article <da5fc373-d080-4f4e...@googlegroups.com>,
WEll it must be because it is a puddle.

tsbr...@gmail.com

May 26, 2021, 7:59:49 PM5/26/21
2528 On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 3:46:31 PM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <da5fc373-d080-4f4e...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 7:18:54 AM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> >> And your proof is?
> >>
> >> Please post proof and until you can prove your hypothesis,
> >> please do not post to rec.arts.drwho !
> >
> >You are the one who said that Heather is immune to Displacement Guns, so
> >I am now trying to guess why.
> WEll it must be because it is a puddle.

Sbe is more than a puddle. I was envisioning someone firing the Displacement Gun at Heather when she was in her HUMANOID form!

The Doctor

May 26, 2021, 8:31:27 PM5/26/21
In article <2473e568-ed1c-446a...@googlegroups.com>,
She is not human.

tsbru...@gmail.com

May 26, 2021, 9:45:31 PM5/26/21
2531 On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 5:31:27 PM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <2473e568-ed1c-446a...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >2528 On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 3:46:31 PM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> WEll it must be because it is a puddle.
> >
> >Sbe is more than a puddle. I was envisioning someone firing the Displacement
> >Gun at Heather when she was in her HUMANOID form!
> She is not human.

Neither are Shadowkin!

The Doctor

May 26, 2021, 10:39:06 PM5/26/21
In article <7851a05c-918d-478f...@googlegroups.com>,
Are you get teh point.

Daniel65

Jun 6, 2021, 8:07:47 AM6/6/21
The Doctor wrote on 27/5/21 12:18 am:
> In article <ce44cdc6-67c8-451a...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I am guessing that Heather is immune because of her liquid nature, as
>> the Displacement Gun energy would pass through the liquid like the
>> energy from the Dalek gun did, and like bullets would (like shooting a
>> river?).
>
> And your proof is?
>
> Please post proof and until you can prove your hypothesis,
> please do not post to rec.arts.drwho !

Sorry!! WHAT?? YOU, idiot, are requiring someone else to provide proof
of their claims!!

YOU, idiot!! The greatest non-evidence provider of all this newsgroup,
require someone else to provide proof!!

Non-evidence provider ... 'cause you are sooooo busy looking for such
evidence!!

Have a look in a mirror, idiot!!
--
Daniel

Daniel65

Jun 6, 2021, 8:09:34 AM6/6/21
The Doctor wrote on 27/5/21 8:46 am:
> In article <da5fc373-d080-4f4e...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 7:18:54 AM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> And your proof is?
>>>
>>> Please post proof and until you can prove your hypothesis,
>>> please do not post to rec.arts.drwho !
>>
>> You are the one who said that Heather is immune to Displacement Guns, so
>> I am now trying to guess why.
>
> WEll it must be because it is a puddle.

Yeah!! Right!! Tim was supposed to provide evidence but YOU, idiot, can
just have a guess!!
--
Daniel

Daniel65

Jun 6, 2021, 8:12:20 AM6/6/21
The Doctor wrote on 27/5/21 10:31 am:
<Snip>

>> Sbe is more than a puddle. I was envisioning someone firing the Displacement
>> Gun at Heather when she was in her HUMANOID form!
>
> She is not human.

Which would probably be why Tim posted 'HUMANOID', idiot!!
--
Daniel

The Doctor

Jun 6, 2021, 8:46:19 AM6/6/21
In article <s9idts$k7d$2...@dont-email.me>,
Check The Pilot.
The pursuit of irresponsibility makes pain a necessity. -unknown

The Doctor

Jun 6, 2021, 8:46:39 AM6/6/21
In article <s9ie32$k7d$3...@dont-email.me>,
Via projection.

tsbr...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2021, 4:07:02 PM6/6/21
554 On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 5:46:39 AM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <s9ie32$k7d$3...@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel65 <dani...@eternal-september.org> wrote:
> >The Doctor wrote on 27/5/21 10:31 am:
> >> In article <2473e568-ed1c-446a...@googlegroups.com>,
> >> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> ><Snip>

> >> She is not human.
> >>
> >Which would probably be why Tim posted 'HUMANOID', idiot!!
> >--
> >Daniel
> Via projection.

So just a holgram?

The Doctor

Jun 6, 2021, 7:57:10 PM6/6/21
In article <d1563235-bd1d-4cde...@googlegroups.com>,
REal but not solid.

tsbr...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2021, 9:44:43 PM6/6/21
571 On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 4:57:10 PM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <d1563235-bd1d-4cde...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >554 On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 5:46:39 AM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:

> >Displacement

> >> Via projection.
> >
> >So just a holgram?
> REal but not solid.

Biology of the Shadowkin, from https://tardis.fandom.com/wiki/Shadow_Kin

The Shadow Kin could exist as "pure shadow", living unnoticed and untouchable in other people's shadows. In that form, they could only be killed if the person casting this shadow was killed as well. They could take on a solid form as well to kill their victims by surprise. Even in their most solid form, they could not exist when there were no shadows. (TV: For Tonight We Might Die)

Since Displacement Guns can kill beings with the above biologies, I had thought that they could kill Puddle People! Heather did look to me solid enough to be effected by a DG.

Shadow Kin were capable of producing scimitars as weapons from their own bodies. (TV: For Tonight We Might Die, Co-Owner of a Lonely Heart)

The Doctor

Jun 6, 2021, 10:45:40 PM6/6/21
In article <81c15aca-9e04-4c18...@googlegroups.com>,
They are shadows.

tsbru...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2021, 10:50:09 PM9/4/21
Why would displacement guns work on Shadowkin, but not on Puddle people?

The Doctor

Sep 5, 2021, 7:50:49 AM9/5/21
In article <d409197c-dd8e-4669...@googlegroups.com>,
Essences!