New Companion

Bok C

May 2, 2016, 8:07:27 AM5/2/16
What do you think of the new companion?

The Doctor

May 2, 2016, 10:56:38 AM5/2/16
In article <ng6gjl$5eg$1...@sol01.ashbva.gweep.ca>,
Bok C <stops...@boobs.com> wrote:
>What do you think of the new companion?

Looking forward to she what she has.
http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
We are all here for a spell; get all the good laughs you can. -Will Rogers

John Elliott

May 3, 2016, 7:50:54 AM5/3/16
Bok C <stops...@boobs.com> wrote:
> What do you think of the new companion?

There's not much to go on at the moment, to be honest; the description
we're given ("cool, strong, sharp, a little bit vulnerable with a bit of
geekiness thrown in") has basically been the job description for the junior
female companion since 'The Rescue'. And the scene we saw could have had
those lines delivered by any companion since Rose and a lot of the ones
before her as well.

So I'll wait and see how things go. After all, it took a whole season for
Clara to develop a personality.

--
John Elliott

Thinks: This is what a nice clean life leads to. Hmm, why did I ever lead one?
-- Bluebottle, in the Goon Show