Best Doctor Quotes Ever

The Doctor

Apr 3, 2017, 10:21:32 AM4/3/17
1st Doctor : "We are cut off from our own people"

2nd Doctor : "Oh my giddy Aunt"

3rd Doctor : " You sir are a nitwit"

4th Doctor : "This is no way to run an Empire"

5th Dcotor : "so you see I am not going to let you stop me now"

6th Doctor : " You did not say they were eating their relatives"

7th Doctor : "If we fight like animal, we die like animals"

8th Doctor : "Indigestion"

War Dcotor : "It's a tool"

9th Doctor : "Hi I am the Doctor, run for your lives"

10th Doctor : "I do not want to go"

11th Doctor : "Geronimo"

12th Doctor : "I have new kidneys"

http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
God is dead! Yahweh lives! Jesus his only begotten Son is the Risen Saviour!!